Forced (Ted Dibiase)| WATTYS...

By N_2018

Elizabeth McMahon holds her head high as her mother lowers her veil over her face. A stray tear falls down he... More

When it all began
18 Years Later
We aren't normal
Announcement Dinner
Pushed beyond limits
A Humble New Approach
Our own little world
Who's Smarter?
The Plane is Now Boarding
A New Life
Four Months Later
Home Again
The Reception
The Morning After
A Truece
Traces of Love?
Trying to Stay Afloat
He Can Never Know
Pregnancy Progress
The Baby Shower
Baby Liam is Here!
A Secret Revealed
Old Suspicions
He's not your son!
Liams First Birthday
Authors Note
A New Baby
Date Night
Shane Comes Home
Sincerely The Stork!
The Truth Comes Out
Devastated
Preparing For War
The War
A New Beginning
Authors Note
EDITING IN PROGRESS

A birthday ruined

470 9 0
By N_2018

******I am going to start referring to Ted Dibiase Sr., and his son as Teddy!********

As I am talking with my friends, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to find Teddy standing there. My friends smile and disperse. I smile "Teddy! I'm so glad you came." He nods "So am I. I have to say, Elizabeth, you look absolutely enchanting." I blush "Well thank you." Teddy offers me his hand "Do you want to dance?" I take his hand "I thought no one was going to ask me." Teddy smirks "I think they're scared." I gasp "Why?!" He chuckles "Well you are kind of intimidating. You are simply a heartbreak waiting to happen in this dress." I smirk "Teddy, if I didn't know any better I would think that you were flirting with me." He shrugs "Well it is your birthday." We dance around the ballroom, and I can't help but notice that everyone's eyes are on us. We are interrupted when Teddy's father cuts in. I am suddenly swept up into Ted's arms, and he laughs "This is a beautiful party, Elizabeth." I grin "Thank you. I've always loved the idea of dancing, ball gowns, and grand parties. It all seems like a fairytale." Ted smiles "You've always been a princess. That's one thing I do personally love about you." I quirk an eyebrow "What's that?" He twirls me "You carry yourself with elegance. You are always so graceful, and always have been." I blush "What is going on with you Dibiase men tonight? Are you always this charming?" Ted chuckles "Well tonight's a special occasion. You deserve to be charmed." After the song ends, I go over to my sister "I'm danced out for the moment." Before I can even sit down, my brother is at my ear "Elizabeth, dad needs you in his office." I cut my eyes at him "Why?" Shane sighs "Just come on."

When I walk into my fathers office, Ted and Teddy are waiting with my father. I narrow my eyes "What's going on?" Dad points to a chair "Elizabeth, sit down." I cross my arms "I think I'll stand." Teddy smiles "Feisty, I like it." I glare at him "Mind your own business, Dibiase." My father sighs "Elizabeth, there's something I need to tell you." My father continues to tell me about how he had made a deal with Ted, and how I am expected to marry Teddy. At the end of his story I scream "What the hell? You can't be serious!" My dad sighs "Dear, please..." I throw my hands in the air "What is this the 1800s? You can't force me to marry anyone." Ted chuckles "He actually can. Your father signed a contract, and if he breaks it I take every penny he owns." I look at my father "Please tell me you didn't." My father looks away, and I can see the shame clearly on his face. I feel truly hurt "You...you..." I turn and walk out of his office, I run to my room and lock the door. My brother knocks on the door "Lizzie! Please let me in!" I scream "No! Tell everyone to go home!" After five minutes my door opens, and Shane's standing there with one of my bobby pins. I throw a pillow at him "Get out!" He dodges the pillow easily, and instead wraps his arms around me. I fight him at first then I just collapse onto his chest. He holds me "It's okay." Through my tears I look at him "Please tell me I don't have to do this! Tell me it's all a joke!" He sighs "I wish I could." I sob even more "No!" My brother simply holds me as I cry myself into an exhausted sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
72.3K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!
8.9K 168 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...
69.8K 1.6K 42
Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be exactly what the other was looking for. An...