✓ ON THE CIRCUIT | Jisung

By xhyuckbear

"It's ride or die, except I don't die" "Hell naHH" He likes cars. He likes racing. He likes winning and he li... More

characters
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁵
⁰⁰⁰

³⁴

314 11 2
By xhyuckbear

Thirty Four |

Clock's ticking were the only thing fills the room as it was 2 in the morning and both Jisung and Hyeji were sleeping.

Hyeji will be spending one more night in the hospital before she could discharge and since day one, Jisung didn't leave her side.

Accompany the girl in the hospital, always.

Frowning, she slowly fluttered her eyes opened before turning to Jisung who was sleeping on the sleeping chair beside her.

She held both of her stomach as it growls.

"Jisung..."

She slowly reached for him, tapping his arm slightly, waking him up.

"Jisung"

He furrowed his eyebrows, shortly hummed. "Jisung, wake up."
Opening his eyes, he looked at Hyeji who was pouting a little.

"Yes love"

He sat up on the chair before standing up, gently stroke her hair. "Why are you awake? It's 2 almost 3 in the morning..."

Does she ever said this before? But she loves her deep but soothing voice. It's became twice deeper right after he woke up and she could only internally screamed.

"I'm hungry..."

Jisung raised his eyebrows and chuckled. A hand reached her stomach and he softly caressed it.

"You slept early today, you didn't eat much" he took out a bundle of bread and chocolate spread. "You want bread?"

She nodded.

"But Jisung"

"Hm?"

"I want biscuits"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "you don't want bread?" Hyeji shook her head, "I want bread... And biscuits"

Jisung flashed a smile and patted her head, "sure, love"

He went to his bag, taking out some biscuits and snacks he bought yesterday just in case if Hyeji might need it while waiting for lunch and dinner.

"You're lucky, I bought some for you" he said, giving biscuits just like Hyeji wanted.

She grinned, "you're the best"
He chuckled and sat on the bed, next to her.

"Sorry for waking you up this late"

"No, don't mention it. I'm here to take care of you so never feel burden to ask me anything" he caressed her cheeks who was munching on the biscuits.

Jisung forever won't mind if Hyeji disturbs her instead he loves it because he loves when she needs his attention and rely on him.

"I'll discharge tomorrow"

"Yes, you will"

"Can we go on a date?"

Jisung giggled and nodded his head, "of course we can, why not?" She nodded her head and reached for his warm hand and placed it on her cheeks.

"Thank you for being here"

"Hmm, I'm always around for you, Hyeji."

"What do I do without you?"

He rolled his eyes playfully, "it's 3 in the morning, don't start being sentimental with me" she pouted.

"Will you still love me if I'm a worm?"

"Why would I love a worm."

"You won't???"

"You're behaving like Haechan hyung" she smiled innocently and shrugged, unbothered.

He tucked her hair behind her ear, "finish your biscuits and bread then go to sleep" he said placing away all the empty plastics.

She scooted over and patted an empty space beside her, making Jisung raised his eyebrows, confused.

"Sleep here with me for tonight"

"The bed is for you, I'll sleep here" he said pointing at the sleeping chair. "But I want you here" she pointed next to her and Jisung sighed softly.

"You're so clingy— finish your bread first"

Hyeji quickly finished her foods and smiling afterwards, patting the space next to her. Jisung lie down next to her pulling her into his warm embrace.

"You just want cuddles, don't you?"

"Yeah"

He chuckled and rested his chin on top of her head. Hyeji snuggled into him, wrapping her arms around his waist, happy to be in his arms.

"Stop being cute, I'm afraid one day I might bite you"

"Bite then"

He pulled away and raised his eyebrows, looking the smiley girl. He pinched her cheeks, "don't tease me" she giggled and leaned closer, placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you"

His heart warmed and beat twice faster. She's dangerous. Very dangerous for his heart.

She loves making him flustered, doesn't she? With those innocent smile on her face.

It makes him wanted to kiss her.

"I love you more"

She tilted her head, "really?" He pulled her again, "really."

Hyeji smiled wider, listening to his quickened heartbeat. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh, feeling so safe in his warm embrace.

She will always be thankful to meet Jisung and never regrets her choice for falling in love with him.

Falling in love is beautiful.

"Shut up stupid, they will wake up!"
A voice yelled whispered.

"How dare you call me stupid!"

Camera's snapping sounds could be heard as he heard more whispering in the room.
"They're so cute, my children" a voice cooed over the couple who was cuddling together

"They're grown but okay"

"Shut up, they're my child. You're just jealous"

"Snap more, this is the moment we need to treasure, it's legend"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and groaned.

"I told you to keep quiet, he's awake"

The younger opened his eyes and looked up seeing Renjun, Jaemin, Mark and Chenle there, snapping photos of him and Hyeji.

He swears if it's not Hyeji who was in his arm, he might chased those elders around the room.

"Hyung..." He sighed and they flashed innocent smiles. "Why are you here so early?"

He asked, carefully removing his arms around Hyeji and got off from the bed.

"We want to have breakfast together but saw a cute scene instead" Jaemin grinned, wiggling his eyebrows playfully. "My baby has grown~"

Jisung rolled his eyes and run his fingers through his hair. "I'll go wash up, don't wake Hyeji up"

He muttered in flat tone, leaving to the bathroom as if his red ears went unnoticed by his brothers.

They laughed at his cuteness.

"Jisung?"

"Yes love"

The male looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrows to his girlfriend.
"I'm bored" she muttered, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You'll be discharge tomorrow"

The girl sighed and rested his head on his shoulder, "but that's tomorrow" Jisung smiled and placed away his phone. "Then what do you want to do?"

Hyeji reached his hands and played with his fingers. "Can we go out? I want to go to the garden" he tilted his head. "Right now?"

She looked up to him and nodded her head, giving puppy eyes which made Jisung sighed in defeated.

"Don't give me that look"

"C'mon, it'll be fun"

Jisung removed her head and grabbed his jacket on the chair.

"Let's go"

Wrapping his jacket around her, she carefully hop off from the bed and walked out from her room with her boyfriend.

"You're gonna catch cold" he muttered but she shook her head, "no, I won't as long as you're here" she smiled and intertwined their hands.

Jisung averted his attention towards her casted arm.

She had been complaining about her broken arm lately, saying that she can't sleep freely, switching position just like she used to.

She can't eat easily and need Jisung's help. She thought she's a burden to him so she felt sorry that he had to feed her every time.

But Jisung never thinks like that.

Besides he loves that he needs to take care of Hyeji. She's never a burden to him.

"Does your arm still hurting?"

The girl pouted, looking down on her arm. "Sometimes it is" he patted her head, "it'll take a month or two until it heal so make sure to behave and don't be too active"

"How do I eat then?"

"I'll feed you"

"Every time??? I don't want to burden you"

"Everytime. You're not a burden but my responsibility"

She grinned and cling into his arm, "why are you being so sweet to me, I'm going to fall harder for you if you don't stop"

Jisung chuckled, "why are you suddenly super clingy after the accident? You sure you don't hit your head, right?"

Hyeji rolled her eyes playfully and ignored his words, continuing her steps towards their destination.

True. She has been weirdly clingy after she woke up a few days ago. Sometimes Jisung thinks, is this her true personality?

Because the girl he met at the workshops months ago was a different character.

But does Jisung complains?

No.

"You don't like it? I'm trying to be more affectionate and act like a couple. If you don't like it then," she removed her arms from clinging into his arm and looked away, upset which made Jisung laughed.

"Sulking??"

"Don't know"

The male smiled at her cuteness and intertwined their hands, "I never said I don't like it instead I love it so much, it was just a question"

Hyeji narrowed her eyes, "you like it? Okay then— I'll cling to you forever" a wide smile crept on her face, replacing her pout earlier.

Jisung chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

One thing came in his mind, if his parents were still here, he would tell everything about the girl, 24/7.

He wanted to tell the whole world that Hyeji is his girlfriend.

He wanted the whole world knows that he called her, "mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.1K 44
When Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan all fall for the same girl, how will their friendship last? October 2020
1.8K 62 26
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...
134K 3.5K 32
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝. 10𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗�...
56.6K 1.8K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...