¹⁵

Fifteen |

Morning came and for the first time in a while Hyeji woke up early to get ready.
She wore something simple for today, a cute blouse and pairs it with a skirt. She didn't tied her hair today and let it flow down.

She smiled at her own reflection, satisfied enough before walking out from her room, headed downstairs.

"Morning oppa"

Haechan narrowed his eyes when his sister greeted him. He side eyed the girl who was pouring water in the glass.

"You're weird"

The girl raised her eyebrows, questioning. "What weird? I just greeted you" he tilted his head, hissing. "You don't call me oppa– but I'm not complaining though— Good morning too baby sis!~" Haechan grinned and served the breakfast on the dining table.

Jeno who just came down eyed Hyeji from head to toe.
"Are you going somewhere?" he asked, taking a seat across her. The girl grinned and quietly nodded which made Haechan scoffed.

"So that's why you're on your good mood today– you're going on a date!"

Hyeji rolled her eyes, "it's not like I've never been on a date before, hyuck" Haechan rolled his eyes and scoffed, "now you don't call me oppa again– has some respect, I'm the one who used to braids your hair!"

"It's Jeno oppa"

"Oh reolli"

Jeno sighed and shook his head.
Just another normal day in Lee's household.

"Where are you going, young lady?" Jeno asked the girl who was enjoying her pancakes. She looked up to him and grinned, "watch movie, with Jisung"
Haechan snickered, "who the fuck went to watch movie this early"

"Haechan." Jeno sternly said which made the tanned male laughed when he realized the girl glared at him.

"who cares– besides you guys won't let me go watch movie if it's night because the movie will end late and yOuNg LadY cAn'T cOmE home LaTe" she mocked Jeno's deep voice on her last words which made Jeno held his chest, offended.

"I didn't say anything??"

The girl stick out her tongue before randomly smacked Haechan's arm. He dramatically gasped

"I didn't talk back??"

"I just want to hit you"

She finished her breakfast and walked away from the dining table, washing the plates.

"I'll head to workshop first to check new items that just arrived yesterday!" she shouted from the kitchen. "Jisung will pick me up there" she added.

The brothers noted that in their mind.
Jeno hummed, "we'll just go to the workshop a little late, he wants to take his new car" he muttered pointing at Haechan.

"Okay, I'll get going first"
She said, heading towards the entrance door. "Don't come home late!" Haechan reminded. "I know!" she shouted back and bid goodbyes before leaving the house.

The girl was busy at the back store, ticking on her checklist and checks all the new items that just arrived yesterday

The workshop is quite busy today, customers come and go. Some of them did their monthly maintenance; some of them request to modify their cars and more.

Hyeji is proud.
She's proud the workshop still going very well despite after her father left.

He taught her well she's already skillful in this.

She received compliments from time to time for her skill, her hard work and perfection while doing her job.

Her brothers? Of course, they are more than proud for her.

Her coworkers? They mad respect on her.

"Hyeji, are you going on a date today?" her coworker asked, wiggling his eyebrows playfully. The girl who just entered her office chuckled and hummed.

"Yeah"

His eyes widened, "Really? Who's the lucky guy?" Hyeji grinned and shook her head, insist to tell him which made him whined. "Aww c'mon, you're no fun"

Her coworker, Bangchan crossed his arms, "So now you're being secretive with me, okay I see" he rolled his eyes which made Hyeji burst into laughter.
"Are you sulking? What are you? Five?"

"Yes, I'm foive"

Hyeji glanced outside the workshop and saw the black Nissan GTR had arrived. She nudged her head towards the car.
"He's here"

Bangchan got up and peeked only to see Jisung standing outside, greeting the other workers. "Hyeji– what! I didn't know you're close with him! Well I mean I know, he's your brothers' friend but heol"
Hyeji grinned, "you're overreacting, it's just Jisung"

"It's the Park Jisung, Hyeji... Damn you win jackpot and he also win jackpot" The girl shook her head and ignored him. "Have fun with your date!" Bangchan shouted.

Jisung averted his attention as he realized Hyeji presences. He flashed a smile and admired the girl, respectfully.

"You look good today"

She tilted her head, "only today?"
His eyes widened, "you know I don't mean it like that" the girl smiled and walked passed him towards his car.

But before she could open the door, Jisung rushed towards her and opened it for her.
He smiled innocently and waited for her to hop in. The girl raised her eyebrows, taken aback a little but slowly nodded and thanked him.

Hyeji furrowed her eyebrows at his sudden behavior but not complaining about it.

He got inside the car and buckled his seatbelt, turning to the girl. "Let's go?" she nodded, "let's go"

෴