²⁵

Twenty Five |

"baby sis!" 

Hyeji got out from her office, walking in front when she heard her brother called her. There she saw her brothers and a girl standing while looking around with a smile. 

"This our my sister, Hyeji" Jeno introduced her at the girl which made Hyeji smiled and shook her hand, "Hyeji" "Kim" she replied with a sweet smile. 

Kim looked around he workshop, impressed. "So this is your workshop?" she asked Jeno and he shrugged, "our workshop but most of the time, Hyeji pretty handled everything" Kim eyes widened and she turned to Hyeji, "wow girl" 

Hyeji shyly smiled before playfully hit her brother, embarrassed. 

"Hyeji, Kim came here because she wanted to modify her car" Haechan muttered, pointing at Kim's car. BMW e90.

The girl nodded her head and smiled, "what do you want to change?" 

Since that day, Kim frequently went to Hyeji's workshop to see her car progress and they also went out to eat together a lot. They became best friend and there's a few times Kim said she will introduce Hyeji to her boyfriend but they couldn't any time to do so. 

Kim said she wanted to bring her boyfriend at Hyeji's workshop and told him that they should go to her workshop instead of others after this but she never did because of the lack of time. 

Hyeji knew Kim's boyfriend is also a racer like her so she was looking forward to meet Kim's boyfriend. I mean, Kim is already better than most of the racer and her boyfriend must be the same level as Kim or even better. 

"Jiji, in the future, I want to see in the circuit" Hyeji looked up to the girl and chuckled, "I'm not sure about that yet, unnie

Jiji was the nickname that Kim created to call Hyeji.

"Soon, let's race together" Kim said, smiling widely and Hyeji grinned, "sure, but go easy on me, I'm not as professional as you" Kim scoffed and rolled her eyes, "oh shut up, you didn't show me your skills yet, who knows you're better?"

They promised to race together. 

But they didn't instead, she heard the news about Kim passed away because of an accident while racing. 

All Kim's left for Hyeji was her jersey that Hyeji borrowed with 'KIM' named on the back of it. 

෴