¹⁶

Sixteen |

The girl politely waited for him, lining up to buy the popcorns and drinks.

This might not be her first date but she felt nervous as if it's her first time going out with a guy. The difference between Seonwu and Jisung is with Seonwu, it's always her that does everything, buying the tickets, buying foods, finding good restaurant to eat or giving ideas for their date but not with Jisung, he's well prepared.

From picking her right on time, already bought the tickets online, waiting in a long line up and asked her to sit at the seats provided instead of waiting with him.

Maybe because it's the first date? She heard first date always pure like this.

"Hyeji" he walked towards the girl with his cute smile.
"The movie will start in 10 minutes, let's just wait here" he said sitting next to her. The girl nodded her head.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows when his phone vibrated.

"Oh? Haechan hyung facetime me" he said showing his phone towards the girl. Hyeji chuckled and asked him to pick it up.

"Jisung-ah! Where's my sister?!"

The poor boy chuckled nervously, "relax hyung, she's here with me" he said facing the camera towards her and she waved her hands.
"Don't worry, we're good" she muttered and Haechan handed the phone to Jeno.

The elder gave them thumbs up, "right after finish the movie go eat something and straightly go home" Jisung nodded his head, listening to his orders.

"Yes captain"

Jeno nodded his head and passed it back to Haechan.
"You two stay pure okay! Park Jisung, you're cute but if you do anything to my sister, I'll shave your head" Jisung groaned, "hyung, what would you think like that, I wouldn't do anything bad to Hyeji" the girl shook her head.

"You're disturbing our time– I'll end this, bye bye!"

"Hey– Young lady–" ended.

Jisung burst into laughter and kept his phone. "Your brothers are so random" Hyeji giggled, "It's not like you just know them yesterday"

"By the way Jisung, I have some random question"

"Yes, what is it?"

Hyeji grinned, thinking about her stupid question. "Do you prefer older woman or younger woman?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "Hyeji??" the girl burst into laughter.

"Just answer! I'm curious"

He chuckled in disbelief, "well, it doesn't matter actually but I guess younger, like a year younger" the girl nodded her head, humming. "I see how it is"
She tilted her head, "then what about the girl with same age as you?"

Jisung copied her gestures, tilting his head, "what about it?"

Hyeji pursed her lips before shaking her head, "nothing, forget it" she replied before looking away.

Jisung grinned, actually understand her question.
'She's cute'

He chuckled and got up from the seat, "you know what, I'll just say my answer is you" he muttered before walking away first.

Hyeji raised her eyebrows, "that doesn't answer my question– wait for me!"

The girl glanced towards Jisung before furrowing her eyebrows, "if you can't watch horror movie then why did you pick this movie?" she whispered to him which made him pouted a little, "sorry I lied, it was Jaemin hyung who bought the tickets and t...

The girl glanced towards Jisung before furrowing her eyebrows, "if you can't watch horror movie then why did you pick this movie?" she whispered to him which made him pouted a little, "sorry I lied, it was Jaemin hyung who bought the tickets and told me to ask you on a date"

Hyeji gave him 'are you serious?' look which made Jisung innocently smiled.

"Are you not scared?" he whispered and Hyeji shook her head. "No, I love horror movie"

'okay, Hyeji loves horror movie' –Jisung noted in his head.

Jisung slouched down in his seat, closing his other eye after hearing the suspend bgm. It didn't go unnoticed by Hyeji and it made her suppressed her laughter.

When the jumpscare came, Jisung cover his face with his palm which made Hyeji giggled.
"Hyeji, don't laugh at me, this is embarrassing" he whined.

She pressed her lips into thin lines and grabbed his hands.
"You can hold my hand if you're scared"

Jisung immediately intertwined his hand with hers, holding it as if his life depending on it. Hyeji shyly smile and averted her attention back on the movie.

Stomach? Butterflies.

Heart? Beating rapidly.

Jisung's mind? Went crazy.

Walking out from the theater, Jisung finally let out a sigh of relief

Walking out from the theater, Jisung finally let out a sigh of relief. It was the worse 1 hour ever for him. He just lost his cool image with Hyeji and now she will make fun of him as a scaredy cat.

That's what he thought.

But Hyeji actually finds it cute, I mean like everyone has their own fear but as a car racer, fear of horror movie... Hyeji just finds it cute.

What makes it more adorable, he still didn't let go of her hand and lie if Hyeji said her heart didn't feel anything.
It's already a full garden in her stomach, butterflies fill.

She looked down on their intertwined hands and pressed her lips into thin lines, covering her smile.

"Should we go eat after this?" he asked and Hyeji nodded.

"I want to eat at your aunt's restaurant please" he chuckled, "she will be happy to serve us– let's go"

And let's just say Jisung didn't let go of her hands until they reach the car. 

෴