¹¹

Eleven |

Another day came and the petite girl did her daily routines, working at the café as usual. Her off day just ended yesterday, means she has to go back to work.

It's been 2 weeks since she last met Jisung. Both of them continued being busy like before. Hyeji, busy at the café and her workshop meanwhile Jisung busy at the circuit and helping her aunty at the restaurant.

They did texted each other from times to times but it's just some random conversation like "Good morning, how you doing" and talking about how their days going.

Hyeji hasn't received any texts or calls from Seonwu anymore after the incident that Jeno punched him. She also blocked his number and changed her number just like Yangyang told her too.

Life has been great.
Not much of things happen.

"Jiji" a voice approaching the girl who was brewing some coffee. Hyeji raised her eyebrows and smiled towards her coworker. It's Yejin.
The girl grinned, "tonight, Haechan told me he has game at the circuit..." Hyeji chuckled and hummed, "Okay and?"

"Can you accompany me?"

Hyeji stopped her works and turned to Yejin who clasped her hands together, giving her puppy eyes. "I'm... not sure, you can ask Yangyang to accompany you"
Yejin pouted.

"Why not? Yangyang is not fun"

"I heard you!" a voice from the store shouted which made both of the girls snickered. "Well, you know about why I still couldn't step into the circuit till today, I'm afraid I couldn't make it" Yejin lowered her head in disappointment.
"aww, I see... okay then"

Hyeji smiled apologetically before sighing at the girl who walked back to do her work at the cashier.

She would if she could but the trauma. She still hasn't recovered from it even it has been years.

"Don't worry, I will go with her. Don't force yourself Hyeji" Yangyang muttered, patting her shoulder comfortingly. Hyeji smiled, "we'll see tonight. If I'm not busy at the workshop I will stop by" Yangyang flashed a smile and hummed.

"Come when you're ready"

The bell ring chimed, signaling a new customer has entered which made Yejin politely greeted

The bell ring chimed, signaling a new customer has entered which made Yejin politely greeted. The man came up to the cashier before looking around which made Yejin raised her eyebrows.
"may I help you sir?"

"Where's Hyeji?"

Yejin tilted her head, "I'm sorry?"

He harshly huffed and rolled his eyes in annoyed, "I asked where is Hyeji" Yejin looked at the tattoo on his neck and now she understands.

It's her psychotic boyfriend. Hyeji did talk about him before.

"I'm sorry, she's not here"

He frowned and slammed the counter, "don't lie to me" he said raising his voice a little, attracting other customers inside the café.

Yejin backed away a little, "I'm telling you again sir, she's not here– please don't start a scene in our café and kindly leave if you have nothing to order"

Seonwu hissed and clicked his tongue in annoyance before slamming the counter for one more time and was about to leave.

Maybe the universe really does hate Hyeji.

She entered the café with Yangyang which made Seonwu blood boiled even more. Yejin eyes widened and she knows shit's about to going down. She immediately pulled out her phone and dialed Haechan's number.

Yangyang held Hyeji's wrist and pushed her behind him after seeing Seonwu walking towards them angrily. "You little bitch, I just know you always play around with other guys behind my back" Yangyang slapped his hand away as he tried to grab Hyeji away.

"Fuck off"

Seonwu clenched his jaws, "let go of my girlfriend's hand. Do you want to get punch again?" Hyeji sighed, "go away from here Seonwu, I told you we broke up. We're done Seonwu"

He chuckled in disbelief and shook his head, "no, I won't let you go. You're going with me and away from this shitty life, from this shitty people" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out from the café which made Hyeji panicked.

"Let me go!"

No, not again god.

"Listen to me!" he said pushing her inside his car.

Yangyang tried to chase after the girl but only to receive another punch on his pretty face, leaving him on the ground.
On the other side Hyeji tried to open the door by unlocking the door.

"Why is it so hard to listen to me?!" Seonwu yelled gripping both of her hands tightly and it might leave bruises on her wrist. "No, you! Why is it so hard for you to let me go?! I don't love you anymore, I hate you, I want to be free and live my life, please find another girl who willingly stays with you. You're such a dick, Seonwu –"

Before she could finish her words, he slapped her hard across her face.

And just in time, someone smashed the window, breaking it into pieces. "So you're the assholes she's been talking about" he opened the door and pulled Hyeji away.

"Now what, your another man?" Seonwu groaned which made Jisung grabbed him by a collar and gave a good punch on his face.

"It's not nice to meet you, dickhead. I guess she had been as clear as crystal that she wants to break up so kindly leave the fuck out of her life. You don't deserve her and you have no right to bring her away"

Jisung clenched his collar tighter, "disturb her again and you're dealing with me. So before the police is here kindly fuck off" he pushed him away which made Seonwu spat out the blood from his mouth and wept his bloody nose before driving away from there.

Jisung hurriedly headed towards Hyeji who was at the store with Yangyang who was compressing ice on her left cheek.

"I'm sorry for smashing the window, it must've hurt you" he said in worries. The girl smiled and shook her head, "gladly it doesn't, thank you Jisung"

Yangyang sighed, "he arrived here just in time" Jisung hummed, "I was thinking to buy a coffee here, I heard from Jeno hyung you work here, didn't expect your shitty ex is here"

Hyeji nodded, "thank you again, if it's not you, he would've brought me away"

෴