The Sheriff's Son | Harvey #2

By slybatspidow

Ashton wishes he wasn't related to the sheriff. He's told Nicole enough about what's going on behind the scen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Author's Note

7 2 0
By slybatspidow

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for choosing this story to read. I'm currently working on rewriting this story and I'm posting chapters as I finish them. Also, the cover is a work in progress and will likely change a couple times before I find the cover that suits my story the best.

The Sheriff's Son is the second of three: The Woods, The Sheriff's Son, and The Truth. 

As a reminder, I am trying to edit the story as I go, but the updates will be probably be a little slower on this story than on the first one. This one needs a little more TLC than that one. I will still update this story at least once a week, though! (Okay, probably multiple times...)

Part 2 of the Harvey trilogy starts in 3... 2... 1...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 2 8
Karissa Wilson is a successful criminal psychiatrist who loves her job and is dedicated to it.Her cases were going all well until he entered her life...
37.1K 2.9K 49
She was a harlot, whore, escort, lady of the night, adulterer, slut and many other things society shamed her with. Comes with the job...she guess. Th...
3.2K 85 40
This is the second book in the His Desire trilogy, therefore you must read Forbidden Desire in order to follow up with the rest of the story!!. --- B...
4.1K 141 18
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** After losing her mother to cancer, Meredith packed her most prized belongings and her necessities, loaded up her service dog Ma...