A Journey Through Realms

By OwlhouseHylian369

Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lloyd
Chapter two: I Miss Him.
Chapter Three: The Noodle House
Chapter Four: The boat
Chapter Five: "Hi"
Chapter Six: A Colourful Chapter.
Chapter Seven: A whole new world
Chapter Eight: The Princess, The Knight, and the Prophecy.
Chapter Nine: Zelda.
Chapter Ten: Blushes, bruises and brothers.
Journal Entry: One
Chapter Eleven: The thirteenth chapter.
Christmas special!
Chapter Thirteen: "Kai"
Chapter Fourteen: Little Bird's Scroll.
Chapter fifteen: Skylar.
Chapter sixteen: Red's TEAching.
Chapter Seventeen: Spring of Courage, curse of courage.
chapter eighteen: A new hope, very small, unrealistic hope.

Chapter twelve: Failed Promise.

16 1 0
By OwlhouseHylian369

...And I'm still unsure what's even happening. We went flying through a portal, Which was opened by someone identical to Kai, but with red eyes, and now we're stuck here. Nothing is changing, we have been stuck here for a while now, and nothing has happened! I mean, does this mean we are stuck here forever?! Like, we have made no progress, at all, whatsoever. I just don't know- I'm scared we will never make it back home, that we will never see our friends again, that we'll-" I cut her off.

I wasn't planning to. I didn't think I would. I just thought 'what if I kiss her?'

Aaaaanddddd I did.

It was just quick, I pulled away as soon as I realized what I was doing. I blushed and looked away. But she just took my hand and tilted her head against my shoulder. We stayed like that for what was probably five minutes but felt like forever and not long enough at the same time. Like time stopped, and for us, we had forever, but as soon as time started again, it wasn't really anytime anytime at all.

Finally she whispered, without looking away from the window, "I think... that was my favourite Christmas present ever."

Did she... Did she really... Say that?

I looked at her, and she looked back. This time she kissed me.

And I think it's safe to say we both enjoyed it.
•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-Y/n's pov-

Well, we're a couple now. We are hiding this though. Lloyd and I decided that we should wait and tell the others at the right time. Honestly, I'm still having trouble believing he feels the same way about me. I mean, I know he wouldn't lie to me, but that doesn't change how lucky I am.

Me? Of all people. I'm not special, not unique. Well, apart from my new-found elemental powers. He is the green ninja, he could practically choose any girl, (or anyone for that matter) and they would pretty much start fangirling.

I don't think I deserve him, honestly.

This morning, he was sitting in my room the princess gave me, and when I woke up, I found he had already made tea for me.

And then, this afternoon, he left me a trail of clues which took me over an hour to figure them all out. By the end, the clues had lead me to the training year where he started training me with my powers.

Yup. I definitely don't deserve him.

On the topic of training, I would love to say I'm getting stronger... I am not. I am, however, getting exhausted. I wake up long before sunrise, around four, try and fit breakfast in, and start sparing with Lloyd until lunch.

Like I said, exhausting.

Ideally, we practice with, and without elemental powers. Although, as of late I'm getting so little sleep, that I'm not even able to train for four to five hours without collapsing.

I did it for the first few days, however!

Goodbye for now,
Y/n l/n.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-y/n's pov-

I have done something either extraordinarily stupid, or... Nope, just extraordinarily stupid.

I woke up in the middle of the night, by which I mean 2:47, and decided I could use this to my advantage. I dragged myself out of bed, and to the kitchens. I walked in to see a few sleepy maids just starting work. How they seamed to do this willingly, I'll never know.

One I recognized from previous mornings waved, and I waved back, slowly grabbing a croissant and a cup of orange juice. I stood out of the way and eat quietly. Once I was done, I walked out to the training yard. I put my headphones on (why I had them on me when I went through the portal, I don't know) and turned on my favorite songs.

'Its lucky YouTube music lets me download songs...' I thought. I ran around the training yard but quickly stopped as it got very repetitive. 'I wonder if I could run around the entire castle...'

Well, I decided to try. And I also got half way around before I decided maybe I was being a little premature. You know what they say: Look before you leap. Well, I didn't. And that's why I'm sitting in a hole in the ground...

No literally, I am in a hole, in the ground. I actually did try to jump off a rock before tripping and face planting. I rolled over after that, and fell even further.

Oh, you thought it stopped there? How foolish of you. No, it didn't stop there, to add to my situation, someone was standing over me. I couldn't make out who they were since the sun was causing them to be a complete silhouette.

'Great, just what I need; to be embarrassed in front of someone I don't know.

Don't know...?

Wait...'

"Hello, Sister."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-Lloyd's pov-

"Has anyone seen y/n? I think she's hiding from training." Cole and Zane shook their heads, Kai pretty much ignored me, and Jay just said "uhh..." He stretched out his answer for more the twenty seconds before I just walked away, Or started to.

"Lloyd?" Kai called out and I turned around to face him. He and the others exchanged glances which concerns me. "Yes...?"

Kai took a deep breath before he continued talking. "We were just wondering... Uhm..." He glanced at the others again. 'Uh oh. This can't be good...'

"How is y/n's training going!?" He forced it out as if he was scared of asking. I blinked for a few seconds. "The way you say the concerns me... She is doing quite good, actually. Not that I'm surprised, like Sensei said, she can work hard when she wants to."

"Ok. We were just wondering, no need to be concerned... Heh heh..." Jay yelled.

"Honestly, if you wanted to divert suspension, Jay, you should've just stayed quiet. You lying is the worst." I deadpan.

"Hey! My lying isn't that bad! I think was the fact that I trailed off at the end." 'Haha! Yes!'

"So you were lying then." Everyone seamed to freeze. Until Cole smacked Jay on the head. "Nice job, Jay!" I smirked realizing they had to tell me the truth now.

"So..." I prompted. No one spoke up. I was about to speak up when we heard. A commotion going on in the hallway. We ran out to see what was happening, and I'm glad we did.

Out side of the door we found that the -really- big windows had been blown to pieces. Adding on to this, it was like we stepped into a film from the 40s. Black, white and grey filled out eyes as we rushed to where the once beautiful stained glass was now on the floor, robbed of its form, and it's colour.

The noises we hear steamed from two people fighting. One of them was y/n, and the other was... My father? But he was somehow evil again, four arms, black skin, and even though everything was black and white, I could tell his eyes would be bright red. 'No! How?'

"Why isn't she fighting back?!?" I demanded. Y/n can defend herself usually, hell, she's almost as good as any of us if not all of us put together! Yet here she was, hardly even defending herself.

"She doesn't want to hurt him, Lloyd. She is just trying to deflect the damage." Zane said. Too late however, as I was already running to a door. (A/n: I think the windows would have metal wire like beams holding the glass in place)

I practically flew out the door and to where Y/n was fighting, with the others not far behind. When I- we got there however, y/n and my father stopped fighting and turned to us. My father(?) dissolved and was going from view.

Meanwhile, Y/n walked up to me, smirking. She stop right in front of me. Inches from my face. Colour returned to everything as I watched her face. Even the glass seemed to return to normal.

"Y-y/n?"

She hummed in response. Before taking a step back. "Your 'Y/n' is not here." 'she' spoke with Kai's voice. "Infact, she is long gone." My eyes widen as the imposter's image faded into Kai.

"What did you do with her!?!?" I yelled. I tried to lunge at him but Cole and Zane held onto me, preventing me from ripping him to pieces. 'Kai' laughed and walked in front of the real Kai. "I forgot what my eyes looked like back then. It's a pitty mine have changed. Brown eyes are so hot. Ah well, red is my colour after all!"

The real Kai watched his doppelganger closely, as did the others. 'kai' kept monologuing, but I was to angry to listen. I forced myself to relax so that Cole and Zane would let go. They did. And that split second, I pounced at him. He didn't even flinch as I dived right through him.

"Heh, clever, Lloyd. Attack while I'm monologuing. Well, as I'm sure you guessed now, I'm a mere illusion of my real self." he bragged.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!" I demanded. He only laughed again and advanced toward me.

"You love her, don't you Lloyd?" My eyes widen is horror as I know where this is going. " Unfortunately, your girlfriend is... Busy, shall we say. Forgive her if she forgets to call, we she's going, there might not be cell reception." He smiled as started to vanish.

"No! COME BACK YOU COWARD!!!!" I might as well be screaming at the clouds for all the good it did.

I fell to me knees. I felt hopeless. I promised to protect her. And not even a week later she got kidnapped.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see my team, my friends, my brothers. "We're going to find her. We swear we will follow you to the ends of the earth - or where ever we are- if it means getting you lover back." One of them said. It doesn't matter who, I know they all agreed.

"...We swear we will follow you to the ends of the earth..."

'what if that's not enough?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 62 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

8K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
216K 7.7K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
3.6K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...