One Blood Shots

By WrestlingNaFGuru22

Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances. More

Ill King
Naughty By Nature
Young Chick
Ill King II
Right Hand Man
Young Chick II
Agressive By Nature
Right Hand Man II
Letter Lover
Ill King III
Trouble Kid
How To Deal
How to Deal
FLEX KING
Hey Lover
Hey Lover 2
Hey Lover 3
Stan
COMING SOON
Ms. Parker
Her & I
The Family Concubine
Southern Charmer
Southern Charmer II
Southern Charmer III
Southern Charmer IV
Locked Up
Southern Charmer V
Big & Bad
King of the Jungle
Sex With My Ex
Birthday Boy

In A Room

629 22 25
By WrestlingNaFGuru22

She sat in the middle of the bed waiting for her crazy ex-lover who's had her kidnapped for ten days. She had her face to her knees as she was in the middle of thinking about their life before. They were together for three years, three wonderful years, but he didn't want marriage. She couldn't imagine a home with him, kids with him, being this power couple without being married. 

Flashback...

Eating a steak dinner she prepared, "Wear the red one to the function." 

She smiled and replied, "Why you always trying to see me in red?" 

Joe, "Give me something to look at as I work the room, and more than that I love when you model it for me and I get to take it off." Joe watches her mouth as she take the juicy, seasoned steak in between her lips and licks the juice off her lips. 

Joe swallows, licking his lips, "Stop teasing me." 

"I'm not. I'm eating dinner just like you." 

Joe, "Come here." 

She gets up and sashed over and climb onto his lap in riding position. He takes her thick cheeks into his hands. She bites her lip, "I see someone's excited." 

Joe, "This is what you do to me baby." 

She wraps her arms around his neck, and starts kissing and nibbling on his neck, making his manhood grow harder. She started grinding against his lap then speaks, "I could be like this with you forever." 

Joe, "That's the plan baby. You, me, and eventually our babies." 

She smiled at that beautiful picture, "And me as your wife." 

Joe, "There's nothing wrong with being forever lovers." 

Her smile melts away as she looks into his eyes, "Are you serious? What's wrong with being husband and wife? You love me don't you?" 

Joe, "Baby, of course I do. I'll do anything for you. Give you everything your heart desires. You know this." 

She tries to get up but he wouldn't let her. 

With sternness in her voice, "Joe, I want to get up." 

Joe let's out a huff of frustration and allows her to get up. Joe, "I don't know why you got to start this shit. Everything is going fine. We're fine. I love you and want to be with your forever. I don't need a piece of paper to tell or remind me of that." 

She rolls her eyes as she starts putting away the leftovers, "Very mature way of saying hey I'm immature, scared of commitment, and I can fuck you but don't want to make an honest woman of out of you and our future family. Our future kids, and you will have the same last name but not me. How does that look Joseph?! We can buy houses and things but---

Joe, "But what? But what, ha? I'm not hearing this. I love you. That's all that matters." Joe walks up behind her trying to get her in the mood again because he was still horny watching her ass jump and big titties bounce as she walked back and forth putting away leftovers and cleaning. 

Joe moves her hair to the side and starts kissing her neck, "Let's just rewind and focus on this moment and remember how much we love each other. I love you. I care about you---

She pushes him away and turns to him, "No! All you care about is this" pointing to her vagina. She marches to a separate bedroom, slamming and locking the door. That night and for a month straight she held her pillow at night crying until she couldn't take it no more. One morning at 5:00A.M.A she up and left him before he could get in from his morning flight. 

He came home and found majority of her stuff gone with a note awaiting. "You don't want to love me right for eternity, than its goodbye forever."

Joe threw a fit and went into a rage. He started drinking heavy, killing punchbags at the gym, more aggressive with his opponents, been getting suspended from work, working himself crazy on other projects for long hours so he keep from going home where it was empty without her. He even turned on the old songs "So Tired of Being Alone" and Isley Brothers singing and drinking away his lonely heart until one day as he went into the city, he seen her after a year and a half. 

So, he started making his plans then...

Back to present....

Joe walls in staring at her as she was in the memory lane trance. They were great until he tells her he didn't want to get married. That's when a tear came down her face. 

Joe's voice broke her trance, "Oh baby girl don't cry." 

She quickly looks up and wipes away her tears, "What do you want?" 

Joe, "I see you got that sexy lingerie on that I told you to wear." Joe pulls her to the edge of the bed, sniffing her skin and rubbing on her thick, chocolate body, "You smell so good." He starts kissing on her neck. She didn't want to but she felt her heart becoming warm and fuzzy all over again for Joe. As he starts sucking on her neck, soft moans escapes her lips, as Joe moved his hands down cupping her right breast and fumbling her nipple through the skin material. 

Joe, "You love this shit don't you. Say it... before I go any further I got you some things." 

He places gift bags and boxes in front of her and tells her to open it. She does as she looked at him as he was looking his lips at the sight of her. 

One gift was a candle, her favorite she used to burn to set a romantic mood between her and Joe. Next, was her favorite body oils she used after her showers and during sex with Joe. Next was a set of diamond earrings, which were so stunning and breathtaking. They were customized with her birthstone around the huge white diamond. 

"They're beautiful." 

Joe, "Happy belated birthday." 

And the last thing was a box and it was an edible arrangement of chocolate covered strawberries. 

She smiled, "These are my favorite. I haven't had them in so long." 

Joe walks up to her shirtless, grabbing one of the strawberries, "Let me feed you baby." 

He kisses her with the strawberries and moans getting the best of both worlds, as Joe rubs and strokes her pussy through the thin lingerie bottoms. She moans louder as he moves the thin lingerie to the side and dips his fingers into her wet pussy. 

She arches her back moaning as he fingers her until she cum. Joe, "I knew you still wanted Daddy. Say it!" 

"I want you."

Joe, "Who?" 

"You Daddy." 

Joe, "Good girl. Ready baby? It's going to be a long night. You won't walk tomorrow." 

Joe kisses his way down hed body and removes the lingerie bottoms and tells her to remove her bra. She does causing his dick to jump and his hunger for her to grow. 

He starts getting her pussy making her breath quicken and back arch. She intertwined her fingers through his long, dark, silk hair pushing his head. Joe, "You love it when I eat this chocolate pussy don't you?" 

She replies, "Yessss. Agghhh... gosh yes" as she pushed his head. He started fingering her pussy as he sucked her clit, tasting her juices as they ran down. 

He places a chocolate covered Strawberry on her pussy and devours it even more as he dipped the chocolate Strawberry in and out her pussy and around her clit. 

She couldn't take the pleasure as knots built up in her stomach for a huge release, she tries to push his head away but he wasn't going for that. He just started looking at her even more animalistic as he continued to devour her. Her legs began to shake, she tries to pull back but he brings her pussy even closer to his mouth dipping his long tongue inside her pussy and starts tongue fucking her as he fingers her pussy faster. 

Her legs started shaking faster and harder, "JOE!!!!... AGGGHHHH GOSH!!!.... FUCK!!!!! DADDY!" As she gripped the closers she squirted wetting up Joe's face and the bottom of the bed, as well as her bottom half. 

Joe, "Fuck yeah baby girl!" He continues to finger and lick her pussy. She starts panting trying to ride out her ecstasy, "Shit!" 

Joe throws her legs up on his shoulders and enter her. She screams and moans as her tight chocolate mound gets stretched up by Joe's big 11 inch, thick dick. 

Joe, "This is my pussy!!! Fuck you're so tight and warm!!! Open up baby." 

She replies moaning as her breath quickens, "You're so big!!!!..." Starts rubbing her clit.

Joe, "Did you ask me could you rub that pussy?" Pushes more inches into her and removes her hand replacing it with his making her moan louder. As he settles into her, he began pounding away into her pussy. He gripped her thick chocolate thighs as he took her to poundtown. She came again. 

Joe went down again, spitting on her pussy and fingering her fast. Then turns her to the side placing her leg on his shoulder and fucks her from the side until her pussy came again. 

"Dick is so big!!!! AGGGHHHH... So good" as she whined and moaned as Joe smacked her chocolate cheeks making her pant for more. 

Joe, "Turn that big chocolate ass to the back!" She does. "Now look down and watch my dick melt into this chocolate pussy!" Joe takes a chocolate Strawberry running it up and down her pussy and asscrack from behind then Joe bites into the Strawberry. 

Joe, "Even better." 

He re-insert himself, gripping her chocolate thick hips and starts drilling and stroking. Her legs begin to shake once more. Joe, "Throw that ass back!" She does as she continues to moan and her juices leaked onto his dick and bed. 

Joe smacks her ass, "THATS RIGHT!!! Just like that! Beautiful chocolate pussy! Give it all to Daddy!" Reaches to kiss her lips. Their tongues fight for dominance and he won as he tongue touched back of her throat. Joe, "Open your mouh." She does and he spits and her mouth, and it turns her on even more as she swallows, as she speeds up throwing her ass in a circle, causing his hips to start bucking catching Joe by surprise causing him to cuss and get rougher as he arched her back further and started pounding into her pussy. 

Joe, "Shit! I'm about to cum baby!" She replies, "Me too Daddy!!!!! Aggghhhh gosh!... keep going... don't stop! Please don't stop baby!!!!" 

She scratched and gripped the mattress, which was rid of sheets, as he pounded balls deep into her pussy. Joe, "LOOK AT ME!" She does with her chocolate eyes, making Joe almost drive his ecstasy to an end as she orgasm. Then she pulls away and flips on all fours taking his wet dick into the back of her throat. 

Joe pushes her head as she continues to suck his coated dick and balls. 

Joe hips bucked as he released into her mouth.

Joe, "Damn girl!" 

"Like that Daddy?" 

Joe, "Hell yeah. Let me see." 

She opens her mouth showing off his cum then looks him in his eyes, swallowing it, then winking at him, moaning, "Sooooo good." 

Joe picks her up, kissing her lips, as he places them on top of the bed. They continues to make out. 

Joe, "Be mine again. I'll marry you. I promise." 

She smiles kissing him once more, "Yes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.1K 19
Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show off what he has or can give her monetar...
9.6K 211 4
The fact that we hate each other don't mean we can't fuck. Just don't fall in love with me. Jey Uso/OC 4 part series.
986 19 8
It was her vacation break and she had decided to go down to the beaches of Florida. There she ended up meeting someone whom she had a great connectio...
61.8K 2.2K 41
Slow updates. A Joshua Fatu (Jey Uso) Story. AU