destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

By ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... More

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP-25
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33

CHP 18

142 7 0
By ShamaFarzana

Habib - he wants fakhir to get married with Annie.

Aisha - Did you tell me? shall i go?

Habib - what do you mean by that? won't you say anything?

Aisha - you know my answer,i don't want to say anything.

Habib - i have promised him.

Aisha - That's not my problem.How did you promise with brother?is Annie a thing for which he asked and you gave him that ?she is a living human being.she has her own will.

Habib -we won't get better opportunity than this.whatever we have has been given by brother.Annie will live luxurious life and we won't have to give dower as well.

Aisha- Don't you have faith in God.He created us so he is responsible to fulfill our needs as well.i won't spoil my daughter's life.

Habib - she is my daughter as well.

Aisha - Really? so you remember that she is your daughter.Did you remember that you have wife and daughter at your home when you were in a affair with Raheela ?

Habib - what is the connection of that thing with this?

Aisha - That thing is connected to everything habib.if you didn't become a good husband then at least become a good father.

Habib - fakhir is our own child.Annie will stay in front of your eyes and will be happy.

Aisha - Really? just like sameena sister and me are happy.He is son of this house and your offspring.i don't want to ruin her life like mine and sameena sister lives.

Habib - stop this nonsense.

Aisha - The truth is bitter habib.

Habib- wait a minute.i want to talk to you.

Aisha- But i don't want to talk to you.

Habib- i want to talk . I can't refuse.

Aisha - And i can't ruin my daughter's life.

Habib - Well, iam her father,iam not her enemy. just think,how many problems will be solved.

Aisha- You are so selfish habib.she is very young right now.why are you involving her in such difficulties.let her study.

Habib - well,she will study after marriage.

Aisha - How do i make you understand?

Habib - How do i make you understand? He is my elder brother and in place of my father.he has done so many favors on us, I can't refuse him.

Aisha - Really? you can't refuse him.when you were insisting on your second marriage but brother had forbidden you then you said that it's my life. Then why are you creating this drama?

Habib - why do you bring this topic in every discussion?

Aisha - Don't shout.Everyone is in house.you have already created so much drama.just leave me.

Habib - my decision is firm and final.

Aisha - my decision is also firm and final.i won't my daughter's life to be ruined.Do you listen?

Faiza- Annie

Annie - wait a minute,iam working.

Faiza- Annie

Annie - what happen? 

Faiza- Annie,mom and dad are fighting.

Annie - so, what's new thing? listen to me. there will be quarrels between any husband and wife in this world. don't take it seriously.

Faiza- Annie, please stop them

Annie - I can't stop them .

Faiza - Annie please stop them.iam scared.please stop them.

Annie - is there a lot of fighting going on?

Faiza - yes

Annie - come let's go

to be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
25.3K 1.6K 22
two rockstar get married because of third person, they both making contract of thier marriage....
244K 9.3K 24
This is the story of Arohi Kashyap. A simple, plain & sentimental girl. She went through a lot of troubles in her life & now doesn't wants any furthe...
17.7K 1.4K 41
Its all about how Meerab falls for her husband Murtasim after being cheated in her past by someone else. And how she express her love when the Misun...