for all the evil within || bs...

By omiluvr

aizawa shouta x male!oc (bsd and bnha/mha crossover) a devil as they would describe him, a man with blood fi... More

character profile of oc
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
NOTICE.
NOTICE #2 (I'm back!)
015
happy new year! (and back for more)

016

291 18 0
By omiluvr

[ author's note: to clear things up, aizawa and yuuji are in a mutual relationship. aizawa has expressed his feelings that are reciprocated (when they kissed back at the training camp) but they are yet to talk about what it implies or what their status is yet. however, there is something between them already]

[ kuramoto yuuji's POV ]

"Provisional hero's license?" I asked Aizawa, who nodded as we walked to the classroom. "They need that early on?"

"Yeah, so that they can participate in hero activities like the internship. Like how medicine students use their clinical instructor's license because they can't have their own license as of the moment. But in the kids' case, they can already get a license this early on." Aizawa explained and I nodded.

"Interesting." I simply said.

We entered the classroom and Aizawa explained the implications of a provisional hero's license and the fact that they need to prepare ultimate moves.

"Ultimate moves? What's the sense in that?"

Enter, Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

"They will help you in coordinating your own ultimate move. Come and meet us in Gamma Gym with your costumes on." The students rush in and the five of us went to the gym.

"Kuramoto-san, do you have an ultimate move?" Midnight asked me and I think to myself.

"I several ultimate moves but in activating them," I paused, looking at them with a close-eyed smile on my face. "It might end up killing more people that it should have." I said and they, unknowingly to me, shuddered.

"What does that even mean?" Ectoplasm asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I lived a poor childhood, don't think I even remember parts of it. What I remember farthest from all is the fact I was living in the slums, someone took me in, became my master but they only did it because I had this power within me that he wanted to power over." I said nonchalantly and the other four just looked at me with unknowing eyes. I laughed at them. "Well, he wanted my power to be used in the bad side of things and I let him. Why shouldn't I when he gave me food, a warm bed and clean clothes right? But the moment he got greedy, the more he realized that he himself couldn't handle the power of my ability so he did all he could to make sure I don't use it."

"By doing what exactly?" Aizawa asked.

"He reported it to the gifted special operations division back at Yokohama. Paperworks were done that said my ability was only to be used at a certain limit and cannot go past that and certain actions. Was a dreadful time because I was only 12, never really expected people experimenting on me and trying their best to understand the full capacity of it. In the end, paperworks were submitted, my memories of the entire process is hazy because I keep trying to block it, I mastered moves that didn't require my ability and I kept living normally as a puppet for my master until he died." I said and we arrived at the gym, waiting for the students to get changed.

"Sorry about that." Midnight said, guilty for even asking.

"Why say sorry? You weren't there." I comforted her and looked at them. "Plus, I'm fine where I am now. Master is dead, the second in hand is my enemy of some sort and someone better has their hands on me." I laughed to myself and slapped Cementoss' back playfully.

"Cheer up for me will you! You didn't experience it and I came out of it fine." I said and smiled at them and showing them a thumbs up sign. "It's so fine." I said softly.

And they hesitantly, smiled at me and I looked at Aizawa who looked down on his feet and thinking to himself while shuffling his feet. Cute.

"Alright." I started. "We will be using the entire gym to make sure that each individual will be given their own chance in developing your own ultimate move. Make sure it is something that embodies you but at the same time, you obtain full victory once you use this ultimate move." I said and Cementoss made platforms for each student, and one raised their hand.

"Can you give us an example of an ultimate move?" Iida asked and I stared at him for a while and nodded.

"Yaoyorozu, kindly make me a mannequin and have it filled with blood inside." I said and she agreed, immediately making on with of quality materials. I let the mannequin stand in front of me and the students and professors surrounded me.

"Be quiet." I said and they did, watching my every move and making sure that they get every single detail inside their heads.

I walked forward, the gym in silence, my footsteps not producing any sound to the point you can hear a pin being dropped, I stepped forward normally, walked in my own pace and when I passed by the mannequin, with a proper 1-meter distance between us.

Boom.

"Oi! What was that!?"

"There's blood all over!?"

I looked at the surroundings; the entire mannequin was blown up and blood was all over the floor and some of the students' and professors' faces, were only bits. And the body, it wasn't where it was blown in half but the fact where it felt like there was pressure inside and it blew up and there was more than a few parts scattered.

"What type of ultimate move was that?!" Kirishima asked, his eyes telling me that he's shocked or maybe he doesn't know what to feel.

"I have an ultimate move that requires certain conditions to be made which would result in them blowing them up without me having to touch them." I said and looked at them. "These are the type of ultimate moves that you should be looking out for, most of these are done by villains and should not be imitated. In that situation, if that person was real, what would be the ultimate move that you would do to prevent that situation?" I said and licked off the blood from my face.

[ 3rd person POV ]

They couldn't move, the students and the professors. They witnessed Kuramoto Yuuji as he nonchalantly removed the blood from his face in disgust and stepped freely on the bloody floor. They looked at him, Aizawa looked at him and felt like it was wrong to even glance.

At the devil's work of art.

[ time skip: getting the provisional licenses ]

"How lovely this is." Kuramoto hummed happily, seeing the students to finally get their provisional license.

"This is a tense situation for us and you're happy about it?" Mineta asked and Kuramoto chuckled.

"Well, we need more and more heroes that they can do their duties and responsibilities, so at least you are given the chance for it." Kuramoto said and they went on with their nervous rant.

Kuramoto looked at Kyouka who simply was looking into space.

[ flashback - kuramoto yuuji's POV ]

"You're thinking of an ultimate move based on martial arts?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It's not like I'm not legally allowed to use my dagger, I can but it can be intimidating to use." She said and I looked at Ectoplasm's clone beside her.

It was true. Not a lot of pro-heroes or even student heroes use weapons since quirks are usually distributed simply by the hands and can be controlled with gadgets. Even if Kyouka was allowed to use a dagger, it can be intimidating for other people when they see her wield it. I looked at her and sighed.

"I can call up Chuuya if you would like. You did learn from him and it would be best if he gave you instructions if you want to further your skills." I said and looked at Aizawa at the bottom of the platform. I gestured him to come up and after a few minutes, he was with us.

"What is it?" His usual grumpy voice said.

"Is it alright if I call up someone that can help her with her ultimate move and they can practice outside of school?" I asked and he looked between us.

"Not really an issue but if you're planning to use your quirk for practice outside of school, it might not look good. You can borrow the gym with the rest of the class and I can supervise." He said and I nodded and smiled at him.

"That sounds like a good idea. Thanks." I said and I turned to Kyouka. "Would you be willing to take the offer? Sounds good to me and Chuuya has many many favors he owes me. But he likes you so I don't think he would mind." And she nodded with a determined look on her face.

So I did. I called up Chuuya who was happy enough to take the offer and go to Tokyo but not without a few backups for security purposes.

"When I said that you can come with some other people I did not mean other people, literally." I looked at Koyo.

We were in the meeting room with the other teachers and the principal. They wanted to meet Chuuya considering that they will be using the facilities of the school.

"This is Chuuya Nakahara and Koyo Ozaki. We go way back and they originally taught Kyouka what she knows now." I said and they bowed, something that is not seen often, the Port Mafia Executives bowing down to someone.

"Nice meeting you both! Kyouka Izumi is lucky enough to have many mentors in her life, I am sure she is to bloom in UA with how fast she is progressing." The principal said and Koyo chuckled.

"Well, she is under the guidance of the Kuramoto Yuuji." She said and looked at the rest of them. "Believe it or not but both of us were under the guidance of him as well, what we learned was what we got from him." She said and Chuuya stepped forward.

"That is true. Though he has a horrible personality, we continue to be grateful for teaching Kyouka as of now. He has a knack of learning through violence which is something that isn't to be imposed to a little girl." He glared at me and I shrugged.

"I was brought up in that environment, you can't necessarily take it away from me." I said and looked at the teachers. I can see them visibly tense up at that statement. Ah, still pitying me after all that?

"We'll head on to the Gamma Gym, who knows if they want a little friendly spat before we start with Kyouka's training." I said and the Principal nodded.

"Would it be a problem if we all watched? It is a weekend and not much is to be done." He asked and I nodded.

And we went. We tried making small talk but as a previous ex-mafia executive making small talk with the current executives, there isn't really much to say especially when other people are within earshot. We simply talked about Kyouka and the recent developments of Fyodor Dostoevsky.

We tried to keep it minimal, trying to make sure that Chuuya and Koyo are trusted when seen in the view of the Pro-heroes despite them being Mafia executives.

"So, these are your students?" Chuuya said and looked at me. "Can I take a guess how many you beat up already?"

"Stop saying that! I do not beat up people that much!"

"He's just saying that to defend himself."

"I am not! Stop saying lies, Koyo!"

I sighed and looked at the students. "We have all the pro-heroes here to see your progress so do as you wish for the next 3 hours."

"Hai!"

I got into a platform with Chuuya, Koyo, Kyouka and a clone of Ectoplasm.

"So, Kyouka wants a plain martial arts ultimate move? That would then require more training in martial arts and a close combat range." Chuuya said and Kyouka nodded.

"I like to think that I have the reflexes and flexibility to require a more complex move in martial arts. I have the foundation and the basics down but other than that, I don't know if it can be done in contrast to people with quirks. They can blast off their quirk against me but I don't know how I can handle that." She said and Koyo hummed.

"And the fact that there are multiple types of quirks out there and being a close combat range can be a disadvantage when you're dealing with long ranged specialties." Koyo explained and looked at Kyouka. "Do you have any ideas? We can't necessarily give you an answer or help you if you don't have anything planned."

"I want to have an advantage to long ranged combats since I am agile I can use that to my advantage but I can to necessarily use something that targets the neck." Kyouka said and Ectoplasm hummed.

"Neck? Is it because it can be a disadvantage to puncture pressure points?" He asked.

"Yes. What I noticed is that, my legs can be a big advantage in martial arts but my fingers to precisely puncture the point can take a while and be a disadvantage. I would be needing to be too close to the target for it to be viable. I am not agile or have any moves when it comes to my legs, mainly it can be because I use a kimono so I never really thought about it. First, I might change the design for me to use my legs but also build a foundation in martial arts and other moves that require my legs." Kyouka said.

"Alright then, I can give you some moves and train you but you enhance it yourself when you get the chance." Chuuya said and smirked at us.

"Then, let's get started."

They spent the last three hours ensuring that Kyouka is able to move her legs freely and testing her agility and flexibility. She is a fast learner which is successful in ensuring that she got a good foundation in moves. I simply stood by and tried to look into every detail and give her good advice later on. While Koyo stood by, she inserted advice and gave her own opinion and lessons as well which resulted into the two redheads to teach the little girl.

I think to myself, how lucky Kyouka is to have good mentors in her life. I never had those, instead, I got a greedy man who was talented but wanted me to be a killing machine. What an irony, indeed.

"Well, we have to go. But before that," Koyo said to the gathered students and teachers and suddenly the ground I was standing in broke.

Koyo swung her blade at me while Chuuya tried to kick me in the face. I avoided them both and avoided their swings and attacks.

"Kuramoto-sensei!?"

"Oi! Midnight, us your quirk!"

"Don't! This is a custom for us three." I yell out and pulled my gun out and shoot them both, just enough where it can miss but they would have to make contact with the bullet. Chuuya suddenly having a scratch on his cheek that bled out and the same for Koyo.

"Understand your boundaries. This is not your turf which is to my advantage to why you can't pull out your best cards." I said and pulled down the gun, locking in the safety trigger. "Leave Tokyo at once, unless you have some business here?" I asked and Chuuya wiped the blood off his face and looked at me.

"Tokyo is not a good place for business, it's too noisy here but if we did, it's not like you won't know about it right?" Koyo said and giggled to herself.

"Business is good for the company too. We have some appointments, but I guess you'll know sometime right after because after all," Chuuya looked at me. "The President still treats you as an equal individual and precious person in his life even if you left. I don't know why but I do think it is best to never question such things." He said and looked at the students and smiled.

"Sorry about that! At some point in our life, that became a custom where when we meet Kuramoto-san, we have to take him to a fight that is." Chuuya said and Koyo laughed.

"Such a shame you went to Tokyo. Next time we meet, let's have tea alright?" You mean an exchange of information and a battle to the death? Yeah, that's what tea is for Koyo, the prime executive from Port Mafia.

"We'll evaluate the ultimate moves again next week. Make sure that there's an improvement. That's all, go back to your dorms and rest up." I said and dismissed them.

"Thank you for the chance to teach our little Kyouka. It has been nice here but unfortunately, our boss is calling up to make us go back to Yokohama as fast as we can." Koyo said and I nodded.

"Visit him when you can, he gets lonely at times too." Chuuya said and I nodded, bowed at them and they left immediately.

"Interesting friends you have, Kuramoto-san." All Might said with a chuckle.

I smiled at him and continued to chat with my fellow teachers.

Maybe at some point, I wanted to be back at the Port Mafia since it was what raised me but a life like this? Might not be so bad.

Cheap tea or coffee, faculty room gossip or talks, students who are energetic enough that it makes me teeth rot, seeing the light with these people might not be so bad after all. Maybe I deserve it at some point, I don't know but it is a good end to a point in a traumatic start. Wonder what might be in store for me the next time.

[ back to the present - kuramoto yuuji's POV ]

"Oh? Eraser?" I look at the side to see a pro-hero, someone that I'm not familiar with but considering that she is in an outfit that seems to be a pro-hero then I assumed her to be.

"Urgh." I hear Aizawa grumble and I think it's so cute until.

"Hey, let's get married." She says to him to which he rejects her but she proceeds to laugh.

The students asked her about it and she describes that their offices were together and they had a mutual love that blossomed. What fucking bullshit.

I scoffed somewhere else and just entered the building, pissed at what's happening. Jealous? You fucking bet but maybe, this might be what might be in store for me next.

[ aizawa shouta's POV ]

"Alright, let's go." I counted quickly to find 20 students but no Kuramoto Yuuji. "Where's Kuramoto?" I asked the students.

"He already went inside, Sensei. He did seem pissed though, wonder what happened to his joyful attitude just earlier." Ojiro said and the rest of the students agreed.

I looked at Ms. Joke and sighed. I might have an idea but the mere fact that he was jealous about all that when I kissed him and confirmed I returned those feelings but he still got jealous? Endearing and stubborn to say the least.

I have a long day ahead of me then.

[ end of chapter 16 ]

finally updated! 🥹 we did have a glimpse of yuuji's past and his connections with the past executives and as a little treat, we have jealous yuuji which means more content for them both in the next chapter. ❤️ see you all in the next chapter and happy new year! 🎊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.3K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...
35.9K 603 19
I am not good with descriptions. Characters, settings, images and Videos belong to their respective owners unless I drew or made them.
211K 3.8K 71
(𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢 𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) warning: cringe ahead fr
2.9K 129 17
Makima finds herself in a strange world after receiving the highest honor of being consumed by the Chainsaw Man. It was certainly a fascinating place...