||•Starbound Ecstasy•||

By AnSelle_Writes

All the stars in the universe couldn't keep us apart, now we have rewritten the stars, you say that the world... More

Prologue
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
To dear readers
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]

[5]

19 3 0
By AnSelle_Writes

Adrianna's POV

Those robots took me to a space ship and again in a blink of an we reach Trappist-1f where all the civilians and soldiers live I remember Bloom told me this. This time we sat on the very hi-tech bike like thing which was floating in the air. It had handle : and a little Robo man driving it. So their machines changes from planet to planet.

They took me to a huge building near the arena, morely look like a residency for people... and as we entered in the building we saw corridor where rooms were; they took me to a room.

The room was pretty small it had one big bed which took most of the space in the room and there was a bathroom also with good tiles and design. This room was looking like a some royal server's room.

To my surprise I was not alone in this room. Somebody was already laying on the bed. That somebody looked like boy maybe adult boy is preferable. He have so many bandages on his body. He looked malnourished. So he is fighter Or future soldier. But why does he look familiar to me. I have seen him somewhere but I don't remember where. He looks so much familiar.

I walked near bed and poked my finger on his shoulder.

"Arghh! What now why do you come here? I came today from war. just go away Kai. Let me rest I'm exhausted." He exclaimed still on his bed not wanting to see who is it as his one hand rested on his forehead blocking his gaze.

"Ahem! Hello I..." i tried to introduce myself.

"Kai go away I swear if you don't leave I will kill you. I told you to leave he exclaimed.

"Um I'm..." I said and he turned around>

"Kai I told you.... Ahhahh!! Who.. who are you what are you doing in my room huh? " He was flabbergasted by my presence. He got up from his bed.

Wait I have seen you somewhere!! Wait let me remember!! Grandpa you look like my Grandpa??What the heck??" I was confused I tried to recall.

I remember visiting my Grandma's house and spending time with her in vacations with my parents. But the thing always got me was why she didn't have Grandpa with her. Like Grandma supposed to be with Grandpa, so once I asked as little innocent as an angel when we were dining.

"Papa? Everyone have partner right? Mother have father!!" My father hummed. I continued," Sister have brother? Uncle have Aunty!! Then why Grandma don't have Grandpa?" And everyone got silent.

My grandma got up from place and sat near me ," Because your Grandma is only parent your father have! she is enough to raise your father and you also! Tell me aren't I great to Raise your father alone?" she asked and I innocently nodded And I thought That my grandma was superhero.

But as I grew up I realised my Grandma was just 17 when she got pregnant with my father and her dumb boyfriend got missing when she was just 4 months pregnant and never came back and after that she neither forget him nor got married. And Died by his side, always remembering him, she spent 46 years in loneliness...And I used to curse this man.

Now I got why he was missing...They abducted him. So sad!!

"Huh? who the heck are you calling your Grandpa?" He asked.

"Because You Are My Grandpa!!" I said proudly.

" Oh come on I am just 31!!" He said annoyingly." Damn lady, Why are you here now? I told you all right; I have girlfriend and a child also!!" He said while turning away.

Ohh!! He still loves her... I also want this kinda love when will I get a man like him. Who will love me till the very end. He will be sad knowing that his love died 5 years ago!!

" I know and I am your grandchild!!" I said excitingly

"What the heck are you speaking? Look miss stop messing with me this isn't some kind of joke; my child will be like 9 years now and you are telling you are my grandchild? Get out of here who the heck are you? Who let you in?" He got angry.

I hear footsteps someone is coming here. they are heavy!! I guess it was right. A tall man barged in room and said in their planet language which I could decode now, He said" Oh here she is that damn Robot needs really some service...mental service... or rather metal service..

What if Leader Helion knows that he took her in a soldiers residency then..!!Hey human come here!!" He vigorously held my collar and picked me up.

" Sorry for the interruptions captain!! That robot really messed up this time." He exclaimed while both bowed down to each other." No worries~ General" he replied genuinely. So they knew each other. This guy who held me have red fire symbol on his batch while my Grandpa have Blue fire symbol on his batch.

Means both are from different teams like the Robots I hit... If Helion Have red flames in hands... Red means Helion and Blue means Hesper... very good conclusion... Nice Adrianna you are so smart!!

" How's going on with Leader Hesper?" The man who is known as general asked. " Oh we recently had war with planet from nearer galaxy; But I got injured and Leader Hesper send me back. He is returning today though...maybe in arena" My Grandpa replied. " Ohh So he is returning with Victory" The general said. Grandpa hummed.

" What's going on with Leader Helion? Well we miss you general!!" He said. " Well if Leader Helion doesn't choose me in election I would have been there with you guys" General said sadly. " It's okay !! You were better than anyone so he choose you" My Grandpa consoled.

" Well what's with this girl?" He asked. " She challenged Leader Helion some says she spat on his face too; so he send her here for fight in arena!!but that Robot screwed up" The General exclaimed. " What did she do??

This little brat??" Grandpa looked at me with shock." No one ever dared to do that she has the guts though!! Don't know what will happen with her" He patted my head.

" Grandpa!!" I exclaimed. " Stop calling me that!!" He got annoyed." you say or not I am your Grandchild. Look I resemble you Grandpa Adrian" I said confidently pointing at my face.

"How you know my name?" he asked." what is she saying ?"Alien General asked. " Nothing just take her away she is a headache" Grandpa said annoyingly. The general walked away taking me.

" Grandpa why???This is not it?" I shouted while he closed the door.

What a fate? I found my lost Grandpa here! This time loop of earth and this planet got him long way forward. He doesn't know that his love died. It means this people abduct human from different time line. I thought I will escape And now what A tragedy I have to fight in Arena Like why?? This Helion Guy I will kill him...

Once you got in arena there is no way going back! You have to fight or get beaten up by your opponent. You back away or get beaten you'll have to go on the last planet if loose!! You want to survive then you have win...by hook or crook. I remember Bloom's words.

This Alien General brought me to another building and then straight sent me to the gym area and left. . As general disappeared a little Robot came near me and said, " Are you the one whom Lord Helion send here?"

"Oh you look like one" He exclaimed. I looked at him."You have a match in 2 hours be ready for it and practice here".He left like nothing happened. Wow there's no formality of greet Guests.

But What did that metal thing say?A fight in 2 hours!!! Huh??? No I'm not ready yet what should I do. Argh!! That Helion I really want to take his head and slam it on the wall and kill him. Who does he think he is huh? Some sort of great dictator huh?

Anyways I have go in and practice how to fight and see what kind of weapons these peole have. Will I have to weapons in the fight?

No I don't think There will be any! If there is, still they will never give me one! But this fight is just to choose warriors so I think they'll not use weapons.

There's only one good thing that I know is how to fight thanks to the taekwondo classes I used to take. I'm a 1st dan black belt in Taekwondo but I think my moves wouldn't match these huge creatures strength. It's impossible to fight with them.

I don't no what will happen instead of wasting tume over the thought that I will win or not I should focus on practicing in this limited time I've got So that the chances of me wining will increase.

I have to win all the matches any how. I don't want to end up in the last planet again as a slave. I want to become a soldier and flee from this planet as soon as possible. Come-on Adrianna you can do it yes. Let's get in..

I stepped inside. I bet I never saw such a beautiful infrastructure it is way different than the infrastructurs I have seen on earth. Looking at this huge stadium like thing made my heart pound like what the hell!

Its so good at construction,how are they good in this...It looked like those ancient infrastructures... I saw in the middle of this place was a massive arena kind of thing, like the one's in ancient Rome but it had a kind of bubble...a glass bubble around it might be for protecting the fighters in it?

And I also saw a number of Trappistian's on one side and on the other side were humans most of them were males.

I saw a fight occurred between a human high ranked soldier and a trappistians soldier. As they barged in the ring aggressively. The holographic image projrcted their practice match.

No one were cheering for them as they were fighting. I was observing their moves the human was giving a tough time to the trappistian. But the Trappistian was still trying his best to fight back.

This human is still tinier than him but he was strong. He seem more strong than alien. Is it is strength or This planet has good training sessions.

The human left the trappistian and took some steps behind and pounced over him like he was his prey. The man there looked pretty skilled in fighting.

Then he twisted the Trappistian's leg with all his strength then the Trappistian couldn't hold it any more he gave up and the human won. But at the end Trappistian shouted As human stood still," What the hell?

Kai , What you did was wrong it was a practice match but you broke my ankle!" The alien sat and grabbed his ankle.

"A match is match! You got no escape" Kai smirked and walked away . Isn't he the one whose name My grandpa took so many times?

All the humans over rejoiced hugged each other and cheered for his win. I was shocked how could a human beat a trappistian. This means there is chances of me winning the fight. But am I even as skilled as him?

I was observing all his moves and the human was pretty skilled in his, his moves were precise and clear, it looked like he was studying all the weaknesses of the Trappistian and using those weaknesses as a weapon against him.

This was one of the many tips my Taekwondo teacher had taught me. He said' always look into your opponent's eyes never let them know that you are scared. If you show that then there's a high chance of you loosing.

They will use your fear as a weapon." your opponent shouldn't think that you are scared of him"

Second most Imoportant tip was that maintaine eyes contact, and Studying their moves ;look for their weaknesses when you find their weakness then use it for your benefit. This is how a to win a fight strategically.

Obviously your strength, skills and ability are also factors which assure your victory.'

Keeping this in mind I closely observed some peoples moves who were fighting I learnt that Trappistians only focus on attacking; they are aggressive and impulsive.

They don't focus on defending themselves, I think that they think they are quite stronger than us human so attacking us will asure their victory.

So I can use this factor against them I'll try to keep douching their moves untill they get tried and once they are tired I use all my strength to attack them, because they are out of energy they won't be able to defend themselves properly.

I think by using these strategies I have a higher chance of winning against them.

After their fight was over everyone returned back to their respective sides and started their practice again. So I also decided to go there and practice.

While I was heading towards the side where humans were practicing when I heard all the trappistians were bullying the trappistian who had just lost the match and making fun of him.

They were saying many harsh words and But they all looked high ranked personals...they are so cruel ; what if I loose this figth, afterall I don't even know who is my opponent.

I also noticed that this Trappistian language whatever they call it, it's very silent language...No emotions, no expression as they speak...their voice is also still but their vocal range shows their feelings.

Like this fighter alien shouted, he didn't practically shouted his vocal were still just the pitach of his voice got high and it portrayed anger and irritation.

While we human show all emotions sorts of emotions while speaking. Our emotions, tone matter a lot while we speak unlike them.

Their language might be weird but that's true and for sure its the reason we can't understand their language. There is so many vocals that pass through their nasal so basically its nasal language.

But only these warrior have on emotions why is that will I was in the last planet as a slave I have heard them talk but they didn't sound like them, they used emotions and their tone also changed while speaking. Is it because of these creatures are warriors that's why they don't show emotions.

Confusing enough!! Isn't it, just leave it I have many other things to worry about.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
10.1K 94 18
blagoj foulke otherwise known as solo wing pixy is the most dangereous ace of the belkan air force during a mission against the osean federation he w...
Silo By Trisha Leaver

Science Fiction

867K 25.9K 44
Sometimes the only spark of hope in a world riddled with chaos is a girl as broken and scarred as you. COMPLETE at 41 chapters.
77.8K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...