๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ต๐ธ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘๐บ ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘‡๐ป...

By user6969669669

In which: Andy's best friend falls for his twin sister. OR: Avery loses her childhood best friends because o... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง๐‘ฃ๐‘Žโ„Ž๐‘ 
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง๐‘ฃ๐‘Žโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘”e
NOT A PART/ NEW BOOK
๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐ท๐‘’๐‘—๐‘Ž ๐‘ฃ๐‘ข
๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก?
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐ฟ๐‘ฆ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง๐‘ฃ๐‘Žโ„Ž
๐ด๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ'๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›
๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’

"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?!"

527 10 6
By user6969669669

SONG:

Style - Taylor Swift

"And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

AVERY AND STACY WERE CURRENTLY shopping for their Bat Mitzvah dresses with their moms together.

They had to try on the most ugliest dresses but Avery had somehow managed to convince her mom to let her get a cute red dress. She remembered Aaron saying red looked hot on her.

(It's kind of like the dress Stacy gets just a little different and obviously red.)

Since Avery had already picked out her dress she had to wait on Stacy to pick hers now.

So that meant helping Stacy's mom pick up all the dresses she was throwing back out yelling stuff like "That one's way too big on me."

Her mom asked her to try the strapless causing Stacy to groan in response.

"How's Lydia's entrance video coming along?" Bree asked Stacy.

Avery froze. She knew Stacy hadn't did anything for the video except add embarrassing videos of Lydia to it while Avery was over at her house.

Avery silently prayed hoping Stacy could come up with a good excuse and keep them both out of trouble.

"I finished it this weekend." Stacy called out. Avery let out a breath she didn't even realise she was holding.

Stacy and her mom started bickering back and fourth over her dresses so Avery decided to just walk away.

Avery went over to her mom who was at the counter paying for her dress and having a conversation with the sales woman.

She looked back over to her best friend and started sniggering when she saw the dress she came out wearing.

Stacy looked so upset and uncomfortable yet her mom seemed to love it.

She saw Stacy start holding a pink dress like her own and hoped Bree would say yes and not make Stacy embarrass herself in front of the school even more than she already has.

But it looked like Bree had her mind made up about the dress Stacy was wearing now as she sent her back in to change.

Melissa had finally finished talking to the woman at the counter until Stacy and Bree walked up behind them and waited for them to be done.

Melissa paid for the dress once she saw Bree waiting and let her pay for Stacy's.

Avery and Stacy started slightly wondering off looking around the store until something, or rather some one caught both of their attention.

It was Lydia. They both stood staring at their old best friend as she saw them and immediately looked away from them.

They both realised they were staring and walked back to their moms asking if they could go.

They took their dresses and said thank to the store clerk and started walking away.

They both hoped that their moms wouldn't stop and talk to Gabi. That would just be too awkward.

Unfortunately, that did in fact happen. They shared a look, both of them knowing that this wasn't going to be good.

The three girls all slowly started walking towards each other awkwardly until they finally reached each other and just stared.

Lydia eyed them both down glaring her beady eyes especially into Stacy.

"Andy broke up with me." Lydia told them with no emotion other than anger shown on her face.

Avery just gave her a sarcastic smile while Stacy said, "hmm. Sorry to hear that. You were the perfect couple."

"He said he couldn't deal with the ticklishness or the closed mouth kissing." Lydia continued on.

Avery had to try her hardest not to burst out into laughter. She just turned her head away so Lydia wouldn't see her smirking.

However, Avery couldn't hold it in anymore when Stacy replies with "sucks for you i guess."

Lydia glares at Stacy but turns her glance to Avery laughing at her. "Why are you laughing when you're so obsessed with Aaron? He literally cheated on you and you're still with him. Desperate much?"

Avery's smirk immediately dropped. She scoffed and glared at Lydia. "The only reason that I am with Aaron again is because he can actually handle a relationship and knows how to kiss unlike some people."

Lydia just rolled her eye and ignored Avery turning back to Stacy.

Avery crossed her arms and zoned out thinking about what Lydia said about Aaron cheating on her and her still being with him.

Why was she still with him if he cheated on her? Was he going to cheat on her again? Avery couldn't help but wonder all these things. Lydia had gotten in her head.

Avery finally came back to reality when she heard her mom and Stacy's mom start saying bye to Gabi and Eli.

"Thank God." Avery muttered under her breath while walking away, not bothered to deal with Lydia anymore.

The next morning Avery got up and got ready for school. Andy was actually ready on time for once.

They got out of the car seeing Aaron waiting on them outside Hebrew school. He was mostly waiting for Avery but Andy was too dumb to realise that.

Aaron smiled seeing Avery walking up to him smiling also. He pecked her lips put his arm around her as they all started walking in together.

Avery went with Andy and Aaron over to their friend group. Kym, Megan and Anya looked at Avery and Aaron with huge smiles on their faces.

"You guys are back together?!" Kym practically yelled for the whole school to here.

It all went silent as everyone looked at them. Avery looked around in embarrassment as Andy laughed while punching Aaron's arm.

"Can you keep it down a bit? And yes. We're back together." Avery said trying to hide her smile but failing.

They all got seated in class, Avery returning to her normal seat beside Aaron. Rabbi Rebecca and Cantor Jerry were singing a song.

Aaron had his head down on the table, not wanting to be there while Avery sat up sniggering at them.

She heard Rabbie Rebecca change the lyrics of her song and then heard her best friend ask to go to the bathroom.

Honestly wish I asked to go to the bathroom now. I cant be bothered listening to anymore of this.

Soon the song was thankfully over while everyone started clapping for them.

Avery looked over at her boyfriend to see him looking at them with a tight lipped smile causing her to giggle at him.

Rabbi Rebecca asked a question about the significance of the music while Avery looked around avoiding eye contact with Rabbi Rebecca and Cantor Jerry hoping they wouldn't pick her.

"Yes, Andy, please enlighten us." Rabbi Rebecca said in shock looking at Andy.

He couldn't possibly know the answer. He never listens or pays attention anyway it's not like he even knows what the question is.

Avery chuckled knowing she was right when she heard her twin ask to go to the bathroom too.

Her smile slowly faded when she realised he had gone to the bathroom right after Stacy asked.

Something was going on between those two and Avery wanted to find out what it was.

Avery thought now would be the perfect time to ask since they all started singing again so she raised her hand waiting for Rabbi Rebecca to notice her.

"Period." She mouthed to Rebecca hoping she'd understand.

Rabbi Rebecca nodded letting Avery go without saying anything else as they all continued singing.

She followed Andy in the hallway hoping he was too caught up in himself to notice she was behind him.

He stopped and leaned back on a railing looking like he was waiting for someone.

After about two minutes, Stacy came around the corner and started walking slower once she noticed Andy.

Avery hid behind a wall but peaked her head around every so often so she could still see them.

She heard them talking and all of a sudden her brother asked her best friend if she's ever kissed anyone.

What the fuck?!

"Um, no." Stacy said after chuckling.

Well at least she didn't lie.

"Would you want to?" Andy asked his twin sister's best friend.

WHAT THE FUCK?! What is going on right now.

"Yeah." Stacy replied honestly.

Avery was speechless. Were her brother and best friend really about to kiss? I mean, she cant really talk much when she's literally with her brother's best friend but it's still weird for her.

She heard them knock on a door and poked her head around the corner again to see it had been the makeout room.

She slightly sniggered to herself when there were people in there knowing they couldn't kiss now.

Her mood immediately faltered when Andy started leading Stacy somewhere else.

Of course he knows another place. Wonder how many times this has happened to him with other girls before.

Her brother was known as a player so Avery wasn't really that surprised.

Avery looked around at where they were realising Andy had brought Stacy to the temple.

They walked up to the Torah holding hands while Avery stayed hidden in a corner so nobody would see her.

In the temple? Are you kidding me!

Avery sat back waiting for them to either get caught or leave.

Her waiting got cut short once she saw Rabbi Rebecca storming in and up to the Torah.

Avery smirked knowing they were going to get caught. She wanted Andy to get in trouble for going after her best friend.

She knew how he treats girls and she knew how Stacy felt about him. She didn't want Stacy to be treated the way Andy treats other girls.

"This is not the bathroom!" Rabbi Rebecca said once she caught them.

Avery decided now would be the best time to sneak out without anyone noticing her so she wouldn't get in any trouble herself so she slowly tiptoed out making sure not to make any noise in her steps.

Can't wait to talk to Stacy about this...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSSS. i spent all day trying to get this out yestetcay but my mind went blank and i couldn't think of anything. it is a little bit of a shorter chapter though as i wjated to get it out as quick as i could.
also i kind of want to make an issac garcia book from my life with the walter boys if u guys would be interested in that? i'm trying to do all my writing now so i can finsih this book cuz i'm kinda getting sick of it..
anywyas i go back to school thursday so i'm trying to get it finsihed now beofre i go back to not uploading for weeks
ANYWAYS HOPE U GUYS HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND HOPE UR 2024 WILL BE GOOD! bye y'all🤠
I JUST ACCUDNETALLY PUBLSIHED TBE WRONG ONE FIRST SORRY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 105 13
You're Steve's little sister, you're a senior in high school. You used to play D&D with the four boys Dustin, Lucas, Will and Mike. You know about th...
38.7K 646 26
Every group of siblings has their own roles. The favorite one The successful one The inspirational one The beautiful one And the other one. That's...
8.2K 116 28
montgomery de la cruz x reader jeff atkins x reader scott reed x reader justin foley x reader *I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N*
11K 632 24
"๐Ž๐๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜, ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–. ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž." - Lizzie Laughlin l...