One Summer Day (BWWM)

由 akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... 更多

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 31

962 37 4
由 akuaaaadan

The next morning I wake up warmed up in Romans arms. I feel his breathe on my neck and feel a hand on my bare boob. I try to wiggle my way out of bed but to no suffice. Sighing in defeat I decide to look at Rome.

From his pink plump lips, to his curly brown her, the little mustache he seems to be growing. I caress his face and smile softly. I'm so happy. I've never been this happy before. To think that I used to believe I didn't deserve this kind of happiness is absurd to me.

Last night, I revealed my all to this man, this man I merely met a good 2 months ago, but I didn't feel scared or feel like I was going to fast, it felt just right. 

My room door opens and I look up to see Yon's head peaking in, she looks at me and smirks while I try to hide my face in my pillow. I raise my head up as she points her head outwards and I nod at her. She closes the door and I try to figure a way to maneuver out of Romans tight grip on me. I slowly move his arm from my waist and slowly pry his grabby fingers of my boob.

I grab a shirt and make my way to bathroom to freshen up. I quietly walk out and make it into the kitchen to find Yon humming quietly. I make my way behind her and hug her.

"Ew, get off me you have Roman's cooties all over you." I roll my eyes at her childish behavior.

"Oh shut it, I never complain about you and Jeno."

I had once walked in on my friends exploring each other and let's just say it was an awkward couple of hours after.

"Yeah, but that's different. We all know I'm a freak so what's new, you on the other hand haven't felt a touch of a man for like 3 years." She waves the spatula in her hands.

I roll my eyes even though she was right. My body was a really sacred part of me, and just giving it up to anybody for temporary pleasure didn't feel right to me. Plus people don't even know how to clean themselves well, I'd rather be safe and healthy than at risk of getting a disease from someone who doesn't wash their ass.

"I know, but it just felt right. Plus I need to show you something." I unlock my phone and show her the proposal that Roman made. 

She squealed and we jumped around together. "B*tch you're a girlfriend. I never thought this day would come." She squeals. "The way you were rejecting men, I was starting to think you were a lesbian, I guess you just needed the right person to come."

I nod, "Yeah I guess so."

"So how was it?" And I laugh  and drag her to the couch to catch her up.

An hour later I walked back into the room to find Roman still asleep. Damn I guess I really put him to sleep. It was nearing 3 in the afternoon but since I didn't really have anything planned I decided to go back in bed. I grab my laptop and try to find something to watch.

I hear a groan from beside me. He stretches out his arms and yawns loudly.

"Afternoon sleepy beauty." 

"Mhm." Is all he responds by. Wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my stomach.

I run my hands through his hair with one hand and grab my phone to scroll through Pinterest. To whoever created I hope both sides of your pillow are cold, and you never have to struggle. I love that app entirely too much.

I feel large cold hands slipping into my shirt and I shift my attention to the boy on my lap.

"Bunny." I ask, "What are you doing?" I question him. 

"Nothing." He responds innocently. His hand still creeping and making their way to my boob. I smack his hand.

"Ow." He grumbles removing his hand. I playfully shove him off and laugh at his facial expression. "Go brush your teeth princess, your breath stinks." He playfully flicks me off and walks towards my bathroom, my laughter floats throughout the room.

I spend the rest of the time scrolling through Pinterest again. I've been thinking of re-arranging my room. Yes I love it but I feel like it's not me right now I don't know. I'm just a girl.

Roman walks out the bathroom shirtless and I bite my lip looking at him. Damn my man is fine. He catches me staring and winks at me. I curl my fingers toward him.

"Come here you." 

He makes his way over towards me slowly and I can't help the laugh that spews out my mouth. His lips meet mine and I melt into the kiss.

"God I love kissing you." He grumbles out and I smirk. He lays next to me wrapping his arms around me and I lean on his chest.

"So I was thinking."

I find myself being unable to keep up with Cléo, she had the brilliant idea to redecorate her room and now we're shopping for what she needs. 

I still can't believe she's my girlfriend. It took a lot of courage and help from the boys and a lot of help from Yon but it was worth it because now I'm her boyfriend.

"Yon you sure she's going to like this? I don't want her to feel burdened to say yes." I ask Yon uneasily again.

She rolls her eyes in irritation, " You ask that question one more time, I'm telling her to say no and you'll be girlfriend less," She says stopping with the decorations. She sigs when she sees the stress on my face.

"You know she'll love it, the fact that you put this much effort it alone will bring her to tears,"She reassured me.

We turn to the front door opening to see the rest of the boy coming in with flowers and stuff. Jeno goes up to Yon and kisses her on the cheek and I can't help but smile, knowing that's going to be me and Cléo soon. 

"Yon where do you want me to put this?" Theo asks Yon and she shows all of us how to set up. 

When we were done I couldn't help but get teary-eyed. All my friends helping me get my girl. Making Cléo my girl. "Thank you guys." I say emotionally.

Tako is the first to bring his arm around me in a hug. Then everyone else followed. I wipe my face laughing a little. "I don't mean to get emotional, it's just that losing my grandma really affected me and with losing her I gained you guys,"  I say facing Theo and Yon, " So thank you, really." 

Yon wipes her eyes and gently kisses my cheek. "Of course loser, now we're going to leave before you princess comes." 

I get a jittery feeling, "Oh goodness, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend, sh*t." I shake my hands nervously.

They all walk out the room and I'm left by myself in the dark, when I hear the front door open.

Safe to say I'm a happy man now. I got the girl. Not just any girl, but the girl. Last night was magical and I'm glad Cléo trusted me enough to share that part of her with me. 

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I saw Cléo standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"What's wrong moró?" I approach her bending done a little so we're eye to eye. I wrap my arm around her waist and bring her closer.

"I've been calling you for like 5 minutes and you've just been standing there staring at me." She huffs.

"What? I can't admire my girlfriend?" I cock my brow.

She shakes her, "I never said that, you can admire me all you want, but right now I need your brain, so lock in for me babe." She says gently pushing her finger in my temple.

"Whatever you want babe."

We spend the rest of the day shopping and getting everything she needed for her room, and she didn't really need much. We were now at the check out and before she could get her card out I paid for it. I could tell she was making faces at me but I chose to ignore it.

"Thank you." I grab the stuff and head back towards the car and Cléo was silent when we got in.

"You hungry?" I'm met with silence. I sigh stopping at a red light.

"Moró don't ignore me," I place my hand on her thigh and gently rub it. She turns her head and faces the other way towards the window.

The light turned green and I pull off, soon I pull in to the parking lot of her favorite phó restaurant. I turn off the ignition and wait for her.

"Babe come on, tell me what I did wrong." I turn towards her. I know she's not happy about me paying for her stuff but I want us to communicate our feelings with one another.

She huffs and turns towards me, irritation written all over her face. "I don't like the fact that you paid for my stuff," She explains and I nod my head listening to her. "I don't want you to think that I'm depending on you, I make my own money to get the things I want so I don't you to think that you have to spend money on me." She finishes looking at me and I make sure she's said all she needs to say before I talk.

"Ok baby, I hear you. I just want to let you know that I did that because I wanted to not that I needed to. In my culture the men always take care of their woman and you're my woman and I want to take care of you." I explain gently holding her hand. 

I gently cup her cheek with my hand. " We can always compromise okay, we're both doing this because we care about each other there's no ulterior motive." I say softly and rub the creases in between her brows.

She smiles softly and I feel my heart race a little. I lean forward and kiss her forehead, "Now let's go feed you my pretty girl." She nods her head and we walk out of the car hand and hand.

Before we enter she turns around. "I pay this time, I see you bring out your card I'm walking out, kapeesh." I nod my head smiling softly.

We make our way into the restaurant and sit next to each other. Usually I would sit opposite her but today I sat right next to her. I couldn't get enough of her. From her smile to her scent, I absolutely adored this girl.

We both place our order and I rub my hand through my hair pushing it back. "You think I should cut my hair, it's getting a bit long for me to take care of." I ask her.

She faces me and runs her hands through my hair. I close my eyes in content. "I like your hair long, but it's up to you bun, whatever you do I'll love it," She says brushing hair away from my forehead. 

"Thank you." I say pecking her lips softly.

We sit there waiting patiently for our meal, talking about everything and nothing. I don't know if Cléo realizes this or if she does it unconsciously but she always plays with my hands, if not my hands then my hair. I'm not complaining though, just means she wants to be near me as much as I do her.

Soon enough our food arrived and we both couldn't wait to dig in but we never forgot the most important task first. Grace. Cléo grabbed my hand getting ready to pray before I spoke up.

"I wanna say grace today." I hesitate.

She smiles at me softly and rubs the back of my hand with her thumb. "Of course bunny." I roll my eyes at the name but I love it. 

"Dear Lord, thank you for this food, bless it, in Jesus name, Amen." I finish and I open my eyes to find Cléo smiling brightly at me.

"You did so good bunny." And I can't help the smile that covers my face.

stop why are the so cuteeeee. the guys and yon helping with the girlfriend proposal, stop I love friends who love their friends :(((  also umm guys thank you for the love and support ???? HELLOO to think people are reading something that started off as a joke and a little summer project to prevent me from being bored. I LOVE YOU GUYS BAD. unfortunately Cléo and Romans story will be ending in a couple chapters. :((  I know but stay tuned because I have something new brewingggggggg ;))) but enjoyyyy. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

299 36 16
❝our minds might work in different ways and our thoughts may differ. but our hearts are tied. our souls are interconnected. you and i, love, we're in...
20 5 4
Sebastian is a nineteen year old, who tries to hide his bisexuality from everyone, but everything changes for him after a certain party and a boy nam...
22.1K 1.4K 29
You know, since this is my last night here and we're already breaking the rules...maybe we could... It's the last night of summer camp. So when char...
9.4K 215 14
friends to lovers trope ! no sexualizing just kissing !! started 1/24/24 ended