NAVAIT- Naina & Advait

By missAarora421

''Pyara kiya nahi, bas hojata hai.'' Advait Arora, a young eligible bachelor, and the owner of Arora Enterpri... More

NAINA GUPTA
ADVAIT ARORA
FAMILY 🩡
1. Evening in Arora's and Gupta's house
2. Naina's Morning
3. Advait's routine
4. 50th Anniversary🎊🎊
6. Another meet
CAST OR AESTHETICS
7. Invitation
8. Care & Confusion
9. Behaviour πŸ˜”
10. Incident OR Case?
11. His Wish
12. Emotions

5. Enjoyment πŸ’ƒπŸ»

74 5 4
By missAarora421

As the evening grew darker, the moon rose. The party and enjoyment continued.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 50th anniversary of Nirmal & Amar Gupta. It is not only the most precious day you dadi - dadu but for us also. We wish you a happy 50th anniversary. But, before cutting the cake, let's have some dance."

AFTER SOME DANCE PERFORMANCES BY THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS

It was time for the couple's dance, Advait was dancing with Nikita as his mother forced him to, while Rishi asked Naina to dance with him for fun, to which she agreed hesitantly.

As the partners changed, Naina was now dancing with Advait.

"Hi", Advait whispered in Naina's ear.

"Hello", Naina replied nervously. 

Advait's cold hands were on Naina's waist while his breath was fanning her neck, making her shiver. His gaze fixed on her but hers was on the ground. 

He spins her around and catches her attention. And they were so lost in each other eyes that they didn't realise that the music ended. As soon as Advait left Naina's waist she ran away and the latter followed her.

"Thank god, no one saw that and were busy enjoying themselves" Naina whispered to herself, not knowing Advait was behind her.

"Why??" Advait asked popping out of nowhere and giving her a heart attack.

He walked close to her making her nervous and look like a cute baba bear.

"Why were you thanking god for not being seen with me, that Naina I remember was not afraid to be judged. What happened to her?" 

To which she replied hesitantly, "That was 10 years back, people change with time and also you are engaged."

Saying this she escaped from him and went toward her family, she was laughing with them. While Advait adored her and her smile, which according to him was the world's most precious smile.

Advait then went to the bar with Rishi, Mihir, and Sarthak; there they were discussing about business. When Meenakshi came and said to Advait "Bhaiya dekho na, na hi ye mer ko dance karne de rahe hai aur nahi isne merko meri favourite dress pehne ne di." she said while pointing towards Sarthak and with a lot of tears in her eyes.

(Brother see, he is neither letting me dance nor let me wear my favourite dress.)

"Awww mera bacha, bhaiya abhi iski pitai kar dete hain, but bacha ter ko isliye dance karne see aur teri favourite dress nahi pahen ne de rahe kunki doctor ne mana kiya hai. Ok," Advait said to crying Meenakshi in his embrace due to her mood swings.  

(Awww my baby, brother will beat him okay, but child he didn't let you wear the dress nor did he let you dance because of doctor restrictions.)

Meenakshi nodded, meaning she understood his point. Yes, MEENAKSHI WAS PREGNANT. She was 7 months pregnant and in her third trimester, which made her mood swings worse every day.

Then she went towards Naina and Nidhi who were already talking and joined them, both the women were laughing & talking like they had known each other for a long period, which made all four men shocked by how quickly they bonded.

"Aagi chudail" Sarthak murmured when he saw Nikita walking towards them.

(Here comes the witch)

"Advait baby please come with me na, I want to introduce you to those girls", Nikita said in the sweetest voice possible.

"Nikita right now, I am busy", advait said in his usual cold voice & she rolled her eyes.

"Guys if you don't mind, let me borrow Advait for some time", she said with a fake smile.

"Sure, no problem", Mihir said & with that Nikita held his hand and dragged him with her to the group of girls whom she had earlier talked about.

Advait glared at him and mouthed "You are dead" while the rest just laughed.

"Why doesn't he want to go with her and why he is so cold", Rishi asked.

Sarthak sadly smiled while saying "He doesn't like her and is just marrying her for Taiji's sake, he was not always cold but something happened that made him so cold towards everyone except towards us and his friends. He lost his smile that day, the smile that everyone liked. Taiji still thinks someone cast an evil eye on Bhai's beautiful smile."

Naina heard all this, unintentionally, as she came to call the boys for cake cutting.

Rishi saw his sister lost in her thoughts and asked "Di...... di........di......... what happened, were are you lost?"

"Aahh, what happened?"

"I have been calling you but you seemed lost. Did anything happen?" Rishi asked once again.

"Yes, the cake-cutting ceremony is starting so I am here to call you."

"Yaa we are coming", Mihir said nodding.

CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY

Mr. & Mrs. Gupta cut the cake and started feeding it to family and friends, but when they tried to feed it to Naina she denied it and instead fed them, while they just gave her a sad smile knowing the reason behind her action.

While everyone looked at them confused but didn't ask any questions.

With that everyone went to eat their food or do their respective work except the four elderlies, who were talking about their past.

"Well, Nirmal why didn't you tell me about this gem that you have?" Sushma questioned.

"Huh! Kun sa gem"

(Which gem)

"Arre yaar, teri fool si poti Naina"

(Oh, you flower like granddaughter Niana)

"Sushma itine time see baat hi nahi hui yaar, chal ab bata rehi hu"

(Sushma we haven't talked for a long time, now I am telling you)

"Okay leave it, as you know my grandson is having a wedding, and you all have to come, and that too three weeks before the wedding", Sushma said.

"Sure, bhenji we will come", Amar said

(bhenji - (here) sister-in-law)

"Dadu here take your medicine. What will you do when I will not be there, huh?" Naina said while coming towards the elderly and scolding her dadu with a bottle and medicine in her hands.

She gave the medicine to her dadu, while others adored this cute relationship. 

"Sorry, I didn't realise that you were there".

"Arre no problem beta, we got a chance to adore this dadu-poti rishta." Kul Bhushan Arora said with a smile on his face.

(No problem child, we got a chance to adore this granddaughter-grandfather relationship)

"I hope none of you are missing any of your medicines if you have any to take", Naina said concerned that they might miss their medicines like her dadu.

"And I want you to tell me the truth because if not I will ask Payal and Aaryal aunty, to feed it to you myself", Nania said again threatening them playfully, without giving them a chance to speak.

"Nahi beta, we have taken are medicines already" Advait's dadi spoke between her laughs while looking at Naina's caring and protective nature.

Others just laughed while Naina pouted making her look cute than she was already looking. Then she also laughed with them.

"Okay, you young people enjoy, I will let you all catch up. If you need anything just call me and this servant will be available at your service." She said making the gesture 'that I will be at your command'.

With that, she left and our 'youngsters' again started catching up about families, businesses, each other's lives, their grandchildren's marriage, and all the various stuff that they have been wanting to discuss for a long time, but could not 'cause they were busy with their own lives and with their own families. 

Now it was time for the party to end. Everyone was bidding bye to each other.

"Remember everyone you have to come for Advait's wedding and that too THREE weeks prior." Aaryal Arora said and everyone agreed.

"Sure, we all will come." Vanshika Gupta said.

Everyone hugged each other and took blessings from the elders.

"Meenakshi take care of yourself and this little Pumpkin,  don't overstress yourself, and always be happy, Sarthak don't trouble our princesses and take care of her", Naina said carefully hugging Meenakshi, not wanting to hurt her and the cute baby bump.

The next person was Advait and instead of hugging, they said bye to each other.

And then hugged Nidhi and said, "You little flower don't take stress over the studies or any other matter, feel free to share anything with this sister of yours." 

"Sure di", Nidhi replied.

Laksh Arora then said, "We now have this pretty and beautiful lawyer in our family, now we can have any legal advice."

"Sure, sure Uncle", Naina said being considered a part of the family; while joining her hand in Namaste as a form of greeting and then side-hugging him. 

"Naina now I got another beautiful daughter and daughters don't touch feet", Payal Arora said and the Arora family agreed hugging Naina close to herself.

While Advait just smiled looking at them.

Naina just smiled at Nikita and the latter returned with a forced smile that almost everyone noticed but did not say anything.

With that everyone went to their respective homes and slept peacefully even ADVAIT.

*********************************************************************                                                      *********************************************************************

Happy New Year 🎉🎊

Hope this year brings lots of happiness, peace, and prosperity to you and all your loved ones❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.2K 50
β‡₯Bt9efATU⇀ This is a love story of two brilliant individuals who are made for each other. Dr. Niharika Sehgal, a badass businesswoman is ruling over...
121K 6.5K 48
[SLOW UPDATES} NIHARIKA : she is just like a snow beautiful yet so cold . life was never kind to her . Who doesn't spoke much . a girl who has paren...
46.7K 5.8K 41
Main lead- Karan Oberoi 27years old...CEO of Asias one of the famous company(oboroi's industries).... ruthless, cold hearted ,arogent.. ..his name i...
177K 5.7K 42
Rishi Oberoi ,The Ruthless Ceo of Oberoi Radiant needs to get married because of family pressure comes across Lakshmi Bajwa a sunshine artist who's j...