Love Beyond Nature🌼

By aqsabutt07

Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a b... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1🌼
Chapter 2🌼
Chapter 4🌼
Chapter 5🌼
Chapter 6🌼
Chapter 7🌼
Chapter 8🌼
Chapter 9🌼
Chapter 10🌼
Chpater 11🌼
Chapter 12🌼

Chapter 3🌼

1.7K 156 340
By aqsabutt07

Kook was looking at the cub with love filled eyes that he forget to eat his own food and the cub looked at him when he felt a stare on himself and titled his head cutely when he saw how kook was looking at him with a wipped smile...

The cub growls lowly but gain no response from the whipped man the cub walk closely to kook and hit on his face with his tiny paw making kook flinch who put his hand on his cheek and look at the cub in disbelief...

Kook:"d-did you just slap me??...what i did to deserve this treatment?? Eommaaa..."he said dramatically crying holding his cheek and the cub was looking at him more like staring in his soul...

The cub huff lowly and climb on kooks arm and sat on his shoulder and lick his cheek softly and rub his tiny head on his cheek like he's comforting kook making kook cooed at his tiny bean and this time his eyes actually turned glossy and he lift the cub from his shoulder and pull him infront of his face and smooches his tiny face making the cub whine kicking his tiny legs to get out of kook's hold...

Kook:"waahhh what good deeds i did to get you in my lifee....im goingg insaneeee for you princess...."he said hugging the cub close to his chest....who snuggled more into his chest making happy little noises...

~~~~~~

Kook was sitting in the living room watching tv with the cub sitting on his lap who's eyes were wide looking at the characters moving around...the cub was squealing now and then jumping slightly watching the tv with sparkling eyes making kook's heart burst in happiness....seeing his excited little princess....

Then suddenly the cub stopped and climb down of his lap and started walking making kook confused...

Kook:"baby where are you going...comeback princess, come to daddyyy loveee...dont leave me aloneee...."he whined when the cub didnt give any response making him sulk as he's not getting any attention from the tiny bean so he stood up and started following the cub like a lost puppy...

He follows the cub who stopped at the other side of the living room where some photo frams where hanging on the wall...

The cub looked up at kook and stand on his two legs making grappy hand for kook to lift him up...

Kook really wanted to squeal hard but control himself and pick his baby up in his arms and held him close to his chest...

The cub looked at the photos curiously titling his head and touch the frams carefully with his smol paws...there was a photo of kook's parents and him when he was 10 years old...

The cub caresses the photo and growl cutely as he have recognised kook in the picture and look at kook and then again at the photo growling happily...making kook cooed...

Kook:"yes my excited baby its me your daddy...and these are my parents my eomma appa...they died when i was 13 years old..."he said and his eyes turned a little glossy missing his parents...he felt two soft paws on his face tapping gently...

he looked down and saw his tiny bun who's eyes was brimmed with tears and he snuggled closer to kook rubbing his tiny head on kook's jaw consoling him sniffing cutely making kook heart hurt seeing his baby sad...he didnt wanted to make the cub sad...

He gently patt the cub soft bum kissing his head to calm him...

Kook:"aww my little princess...dont cry im not sad see daddy is not sad...please dont cry darling i dont like tears in your beautiful eyes..."he said and pull the cub out of his neck and looked at his face and cooed at the adorable bean...

He softly kiss the tiny pink snout of his baby who grumble a little looking away making kook laugh...

Kook:"now i have my snowball with me so im not sad...and I'll marry you soon right.....then i will be more happyyy..."he said playfully and get shocked when the cub looked at him grinning widely growling in happiness jumping in his hold excitedly making kook chuckled...

Kook:"ohh is my baby also excited marrying me?? Should i take it as a yess..."he asked wiggling his eyebrows and he swears he saw the cub nodding ....he blink his eyes in disbelief but he knows what he saw...but then he shrugged his thoughts and went to his bedroom...

~~~~~~

He layed on the bed with the cub beside him who was looking at him innocently....

Kook:"come baby lets cuddle...tomorrow we will go for some shopping okay...come to daddy..."he said but the cub didn't budge making kook pout...

Kook:"baby come naa..."he said opening his arms but the cub looked away and went out of the room making kook pout...and he close his eyes...

After a minute he feels a soft body beside his face and open his eyes slowly seeing his tiny baby snuggling close to his neck and his tiny tail tickling his chin and jaw...

Kook:"so my baby finally decided to join daddy hmm...my bratty baby...you like teasing me righr..."he said patting his head softly kissing it afterwards...

Kook:"i love you princess good night..."he said kissing his tiny nose and the cub looked up licking kooks cheeks afterwards making a "chu" sound making kook giggle and he put his hand on the cubs body caressing his furr and went to dreamland...

But he failed to notice the glint in the cub's eyes who was looking at him innocently with something more in his doe eyes...

~~~~~~

After few days.....

In these past few days both of them get soo attached to each other like they are living with each other for years....they are inseparable....the cub always clings to kook and never leave his side even for a second and kook is loving every bit of it....he become more happy and lively now....he love having the cub around him and he's sure that now he can't imagine his life without his little princess......

~~~~

In Morning......

Kook woke up feeling fresh and energetic....he open his eyes and saw beside him but the bed was empty...he jerked up and looked around but the cub was nowhere...his heart dropped...fear wash over him...he looked under the blanket but there was no sign of cub...

He stood up from the bed and check in the bathroom but no luck...

He went out of the room looking around desperately...

Kook:"babyy...snowball...sweetheart where are youu...snowball...daddyy is scared pleasee where are you..."he shouted calling the cub desperately but he heard no response...tears welled up in his eyes...

He feels like that he has lost the world...like he had nothing in his hand now...he ran around the house checking everywhere under the table behind the couches in the kitchen...every possible place..

Kook:"baby pleasee where are you...im scaredd...please snowball dont do this to mee...im sorry pleasee dont leave me....baby where are youu..."he cried helplessly...he felt like that there isnt any energy left in his body he felt numb....

He fell down on his knees sobbing hardly....he felt the same...the same pain the same heartbreak when he lost his bunny...and when he lost his parents...even if its only been few days with the cub...still he got so much attach with him that now he's feeling his heart ripping apart...

Kook:"SNOWBALL COMEBACK PLEASEEEE...."he yelled crying in agonyy...he started breathing heavily he dont know what to do... he was loosing his mind...then he felt something...gentle breeze hits his face...

His curtains was blowing by the wind...he looked to the side and saw the window is open...but he clearly remembered that he had closed every window and door last night...then how...

His body started shaking violently thinking about the worst scenarios...

What if someone came to know about the cub and came to get him?? What if his cub is in danger??? What if some animals took him?? What if someone broked into his home and kidnapped the cub...or worst killed-

He shooked his head and stood up and took shaky steps towards the window crying badly...

Kook:"please b-be save baby..."he mumbles sobbing and put the curtain aside and went outside...he looked around in the backyard but there was no one...

He lost all hopes but then he heard a sound behind the bushes a little far away from him...he gulped and went towards the bush slowly ready to see the worst side...

He shakily held the bush and put it aside and cried hard when he finally saw his cub...

There was his cub playing with dragon flies laying on the ground growling and giggling while kicking his tiny legs in the air....he fell on the ground seeing his cub safe and sound...if something had happened to him he never able to live with peace again...

The cub heard the sobbing sound and his ear perked up....he turned his head looking behind in confusion....but then get alert.

The cub immediately stood up and ran towards kook who was sobbing hard sitting on the ground...

He didnt have any energy to run towards his cub...he thought he will get a heart attack if he didnt saw his cub...and when he finally found him relief wash over him and he burst into tears...

He was sobbing in his hands his shoulders were shaking badly.....the cub ran close to him and climb on his lap clawing on his shirt so he could see his face...

The cub growl lowly feeling hurt seeing the human crying....with difficulty the cub climb on his shoulder licking his ear and neck to give him comfort as kook's face was hide behind his hands...

The cub tap on his hands with his small paws making small sad noises and kook finally looked at his baby...

He held the smol paw in his hand and kiss it gently with his trembled lips while sobbing...his face red and filled with tears....

He pulled the cub close to his chest crying hard kissing his face again n again hugging him close..

Kook:"please dont do this again...i-i was so scared i thought i lost you...please baby dont leave daddy again..."he said sobbing hard and the cub sniff and make grabby hand and kook pulled him close to his face and cub latch on kook's face rubbing his small head on his cheek licking it gently showing him that he's guilty...

The cub looked at him innocently his wide doe eyes teary...growling sadlyy...and kook didnt know if he should cry or laugh at his smol bean...

Kook:"please never go anywhere without telling me...always stay beside me or i might lose my mind without you...you gave me a heart attack and here you were playing with your flies friends..."he said in a scolding voice 

The cub look down sadly whimpering but kook put him down and stood up and went inside the house making the cub sad who's eyes went teary and he ran behind kook fastly stumbling on his way...

Kook know he shouldn't be mad at the cub or scold him as he's just a cub its not his fault as he's use to live in jungle and playing around....maybe he just just wants to play outside and then get distracted by the dragon flies....

He sighed and went towards the kitchen he knows the cub is following him growling at him to get his attention but he thought to stay mad a little so the cub should realise his mistake...will he reallyy realise it???

Kook was making coffee for himself and the cub approached him and stood beside his leg rubbing his face on his leg whinning growing softly to get kook attention but kook ignored him and went towards the living room and sat on one of the couche using his phone...

The cub whimpered when kook ignores him and he slowly follow kook and saw how kook sat on the couch totally ignoring his presence...

The poor bean couldn't take it and started sobbing covering his face with his tiny paws...he didnt like when someone ignores him...he's just a tiny lil bean whom everyone adores and now the human is ignoring him and he dont like it...

Kook looked up from his phone to see what his cub is doing and what he saw broked his heart completely....he saw his tiny bean sobbing covering his adorable face...he didnt wanted to make the baby cry...he immediately stood up from the couch and approached the sobbing baby...and lift the tiny little bean in his arms...

Kook:"im sorry sweetheart please dont cry...i didnt mean it...i was just worried for you...when i didnt saw you i lost my mind...i thought that I've lost everything and i felt every happiness disappeared from my life when i didnt saw your cute little face in the morning...daddy is sorry princess please dont cry..."he said kissing his baby's tiny head lovingly pulling his smol paws away from his face cooing at the adorable bambie eyes of his baby...

The cub was looking soo cute and adorable his tiny pink snout was red because of crying and he was sniffing cutely glaring at kook with his doe bambie eyes...and growls at kook like he's saying that he's upset...

Kook cooed hard at the growling baby and pulled him close to his face kissing his tiny mouth lovingly letting his lips linger there for some seconds and the cub whines cutely covering his face again making kook shocked...

Kook:"is my baby blushing that daddy kissed you hmm..did i stole your first kiss sweetheart..."he said tickling the cub who purrs and whined wiggling in his hold and kook laugh loudly...

Kook:"aww my little blushy baby come here lemme shower you with lots of love..."he said pulling the cub close to his chest who whine hitting on his chest with his tiny paws and kook sighed in relief feeling his baby close to him again...

Kook:"i cant even scold you and stay mad at you for too long as my heart is so fragile and sensitive for you ..."he said looking down at the cub who's already looking at him with his innocent doe eyes....

Kook:"now why my baby is looking at me so lovingly hmm...do you want something..."he said and cub lean close to his face and kook stilled....he wanted to see what the baby wantss to do...

The cub lean close to his face and lick his lips softly and pulled away immediately covering his face with his smol paws whinning cutely like he's shyy?...

Kook was shocked and stunned...he blink his eyes twice and then his eyes went wide and he looked down at his baby who was whinning squirming in his arms trying to hide himself looking shy??

Kook:"d-did he just returned my k-kiss???..OH MY GOD...does that m-mean??? He love me as well...woahhh..."he thought sqealing like a teenage girl who got a kiss from his crush...

Kook:"ahhh i love you soo much baby..."he shout happily jumping excitedly with the cub who flinched hard and growls in fear looking at kook with wide frightened eyes making kook melt immediately and he stopped jumping pulling the cub close to his chest scratching behind his ears making him purrs in bliss snuggling more close whinning cutely making kook smiles wholeheartedly...

Kook:"im sorry sweetheart i just get a little excited...now no more crying...i love you and you also love me and as you accepted my proposal so there's no turning back and now we can get married easily right..."he said raising his eyebrows looking at the cub who was looking at him confuse titling his head...

Kook:"right snowball??.."he asked again and the cub growl a little loudly grinning happily agreeing to kook...who smiled like a fool...

Kook:"ok right...now lets goo to eat something i know my baby is hungry..."he said to the cub who grumble rubbing his face on kook's chest making him smile...

~~~~

After the breakfast kook take the cub in their room and sat on the bed with cub on the bed rolling around happily jumping here and then and kook was just admiring his love like a whipped man he is..

Then he remembered about the shopping as he have to go to shop for groceries as he dont have much food left in the kitchen...

He opened google and started searching what's the best food to gave a tiger cub and started making a list....

After half an hour writing down everything he stood up from the bed and went to closet and the cub stopped playing and look at the human who was going here n there in the room and growls making kook stopped..

Kook:"oh yeah baby...im going out for some time im sorry i can't take you with mee as its not safe for you....i will be back in no time im going to buy food for you okay..."he said and the cub looked at him with sad eyes making kook hurt...

Kook went to him and pick him up kissing his face...

Kook:"baby pleasee dont look at daddy like that...daddy is alreadyy whipped for you dont melt my heart even more with these doe eyes of yours...i promise i will be back soon okay..."he said and cub latch to his face whining cutely licking his face and kook also kiss his head hugging him close for sometime and then putting him down...

Kook wear his coat and check all the windows locking them and take his wallet and phone and went towards the main door and looked behind and saw his smol baby who was looking up at him sadlyy titling his head...

He sat down and smiled at the cub...

Kook:"please my love dont be sad...i will be back in no time alright...and please dont go anywhere okay dont run or get hurt
...take care...i love you darling.."he said cooeing at the small baby kissing his head one last time and stood and open the door

Kook:" i love you princess stay safe.."he said again and the cub growls lowly making kook smile and he went outside locking the door securely and walk out of the forest where his car is parked...

He sat inside his car and drove towards the city and reached a mall...he buy all the necessary things for himself and the cub...

~~~~~~~~~~

ON THE OTHER SIDE....

The cub looked at the door for some time then he turned around and started walking towards the bedroom....while walking the tiny paws turned into two beautiful slender legs...

And the sound of human footsteps started echoing in the empty house...

To be continued......🌼🌼🌼

I hope you all like this chapter...i seriously dont know what i have wrote...it was soo hard to write this chapter as i was not feeling well my period cramps was killing me and nothing seriously was coming into my mind to write...still i hope you all like this chapter as it took me 3 days to write this one...

Dont forget to vote and do comment...and im sorry for making you guys wait for too long❤️❤️❤️i love you all....

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 8
Hello lovelies im back with some new ideas............ This book will have short stories...including.... Flufff Romance Arrange marriage Smut Kinky...
6K 234 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
512K 27.2K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
509K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...