we Will never be something (w...

By welovewenclair

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... More

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
new book idea

19

487 7 9
By welovewenclair

Okay guys i can now say...

The wenclair Kiss Comes soon! I dont know if today or tomrw BUT SOON!!!

so today or tomrw!!!

_______________________________________

"Why cant i sleep with my friends?!" Wednesday asked for the fourth time, she looked upset at the teacher, while having her sleeping bag in her hand.

The man sighed, she had been asking him for s long time, and he was tired. Hé got the list again, in wich hé stated that in the fifth tent slept: miss addamd ryder and sinclair.

"Excuse me miss sinclair, but thats the rule, you have to sleep with the people on the list" he said irritated. Hé just wanted to sleep. Enid watched the scene with open eyes.

At that moment liz came to defense, as did yoko, they did not accept that their friends have to sleep together in a tent.

"Why they have to sleep with each other?!" They said at the same moment, for the first time agreeing with each other.

The teacher sighed again, hé has to deal with these girls too.

"Miss addams you must..."

"I know that! I just want you to make an expectation!" Said the girl with glasses, as wednesday nodddd.

"Please i cant let that girl sleep with that bitch!" Liz said pointing at her.

"Why youre saying that fatball?" The brunette challenged her, looking at her irritated.

Enid looked at her angrily, she dint like it when her friends were being insulted.

"See thats why i dont want her near addams!" Her friend said.

"Sinclair has to follow the rules just like addams" the teacher repeated once again, enid coudnlt sleep, her heart beated super fast.

"No i cant!"

"No changed! Now go to sleep before i let you sleep in the forest." The teacher said seriously and put on his glasses.

"Good its better to share with bears then her" liz said, as enid got scared, she totally dint want to sleep in the forest in the middle of the night.

She tried not to look at wednesday (she she failed) but her blue met brown onesz but she dint see anger in them. But it seemed more like panic and excitement.

But why should wednesday addams be afraid? Does she think enid Will do something to her? The one Who should be scared was her, she tried not to tremble. Even tho her skin was cold.

Spending the whole night with the girl of your Dreams is not nothing. It must be wonderful, of course if she dint hate you and wasnt doing anything to not sleep with you.

"No i already spoke. And you Watson have to share a tent with tanaka and maxwell" the teacher said sternly. Her friend pointed to her as divinas cheeks turned red, and yokos lips lost color.

Liz tought she was going to die.

"NOO" the three screamed together but it was too late, it already has been decided.

Enid noticed her friends, (mostly divina) had been very affective by the fact that she has to share a tent with yoko. At least they had eachother, while she dint had anyone. Abby had to share with two of her cheerleaders friends. The four of them were getting their things getting ready to sleep.

"Hands off got it sinclair?" Liz spoke sternly, angry at the teacher. "Dont think advantage of this moment, that bitch can still make it impossible."

"Dont call her that!...and i wont." She lowered her head looking at her feet"

"Besides you defend her, enid i found out that she May knows something about your crush".

"She Will never know ssshhhh!" She opened her eyes wide. She wouldn't tell her. Never..

"It would make your life impossible you know?! Stay.away.from.her!" She tomd her and looked at divina. The girl played with her hasnt nervously. "You too Watson, dont make a fool of yourself"

" why are you telling me this?!"

"Because were going to spend a whole night with tanaka dont pretend you dont like that" her friend told her as her cheeks got red.

"Im not like that because of her!" He defended herself stomping her foot, ans walking away to her tent

"In going away too, sinclair dont let me give you a hard time" the blonde brunette said giving her a wink.

"I wont do that!!" She screamed with a red face at abby.

Enid went to her sleeping bag and pillow, her tent was a little further away, as she watched everyone going to sleep already. In the ten, everything was spread with blanket and pillows, it seemed very comfortabel. As she saw Tina and jess talking in the corner. They were the girls she has to sleep with, when she entered, the two girls smiled at her. They werent close, but had a good relationship with Tina. Jess was also bothered by that group at school.

:hi enid" jess greeted her, she had blonde hair just like her, but gray eyes.

"Hello! Were addams?" She asked, and saw jess tense up.

"Fohive her she doesnt really like addams" Tina said looking at jess her scarrd face, enjd laughed a bit because shes also scared of her.

"Im also scared of her"

"I know, your one of the people who stand up on her" the blonde said smiling, admiring enid for it.

"yea but for that she annoyed me even more"

"Everyone knows the rivals between you two" jess said smiling, but lowered her head. "Your so brave, for everything you do for you and your friends.

"Rivals? I dint know she was this popular" she joked as the other two girls laughed slightly.

"Well its true" as the three girls laugh again, as the tent opened and wednesday entered. "Hi wednsday"

Enid tensed, she dint want to tunr around because once she did, she would see those brown eyes.

"yes are you going to sleep now?" she asked with a serious voice, walked in a dropped er stuff at a place. her hair was down, as she looked beautiful. (enid...she always tought she was beautiful)

"yes...jess already fell asleep" tina said laughing a bit when she saw the brunette roll her eyes.

"lie, that clumsy girl is afraid of me, that shes pretending to be sleeping" she said lying down in one of the corners.

jess dint say anything, she moves away more as tina let out a amused laugh. the two of them slept on one half, so unfortanly enid has to sleep on wednesdays half. next to her.

"enid your gonna sleep now?" tina asked, looking at her sweetly, ndi nodded and moved to her side, trying to not look at the girl.

"turn off the light and moved your ass freak" wednesday growled, as enid did as told.

she was going to lay down, but when she did she saw that wednesday took a lot of space, she frowned and looked at her, crossing her arms, wednesday saw it and looked at her with the same look, challenging her.

"what do you want?"

"are fat or what? not all the space is for you" she said irritated, as the other two girls laughed, wednesday murdered her with her eyes.

"i can do whatever i want =, and if you dont like it sleep in the forest"she showed her the middle finger, and turned around, today sh wasnt in the mood to fight.

"oh no move! make room for me" she said trying to pull her arm as wednesday shoo her.

"dont touch me!"

"then move little princess" she said pulling her again, but now by her feet. wednesday tried to kick her, as enid dodge.

"leave me alone do not touch me!" she shouted every word that wasnt friendly, they made a scandal.

"move out damn piece of plastic" she told her, feeling a blow on her cheek. wednesday face was red with fury. "shit"

"who did you say that to?!" she said screaming lunging at her, slapping her with the pillow, while she tried to hide her face when she got blows.

she grapped her shoulders, and started slapping wednesdays face, as she did that too. they rolled around in the blankets while the two yelled at each other, they looked like two ittle kids, as tina decided to do something.

"girls stop!"she told them, but the girls dint hear her.

"freak!"

"bitch!"

"nerd!"

"plastic!"enid placed herself on top of wednesday, the brunette was trying to get out, but enid placed her arm on top of her head.

"let go off me sinclair!" she growled irritated as she still tried to get free. she felt enids face very close to hers as the two looked at each other with hatred.

the brown eyes seemed to flash, as she saw blue eyes with fire. they were furious, with a desire to hit (kiss) each other, but the worst thing was, Enid found her hot like this. the brunettes cheeks were red, and she looked extremely cute wrinkling her nose, as she glared at her. she wanted to kiss her, she had to, her lips were calling her,an she couldn't do anything to stop it.

" shut up" said Enid, seeing that Wednesday was still yelling at her. the brunette became twice angry.

"force me"she yelled, but instantly enids eyes shone, she wanted to do it.

she was going to do it no matter what happened next, but then they heard a voice outside. "whats all that noise?!"the teacher scolded furious, screeching among the tents, Wednesday pushed Enid away and pulled her with her, getting under the blankets. the blonde dint hesitate for a second and followed her steps. seeing how Tina also pretended to sleep.

Enid had to stay still, with Wednesday in front of her. the brunette looked at her in the dark, with stern eyes telling her to be quiet.

"who??" the teacher repeated, peeking inside their tents, but it seemed that they were sleeping, as he went to the next one

the girls sighed, as their were saved from being punished. at that moment Wednesday brought her hand closer to enids face, and poked her forehead hard. she closed her eyes and moved away from the girl wincing in pain.

"ha!"

"its your fault"she whispered, looking at Wednesday with a mad face.

"you started"she screamed, as Wednesday covered her with a hand.

"shhh"

they discoverer themselves from hiding, as Wednesday pushed her aside. she stuck out her tongue and turned around to sleep.

"your impossible" she said quietly, just so she could hear her.

she looked for blankets and covered herself, it lasted a long time without sleep. she wasn't even very tired. listening to the breathing of the other girls. two hours had passed and she still dint fall asleep. she couldn't calm the beating of he heart, knowing her dream girl was next to her.

Wednesday seemed to have fallen asleep, how lucky she was. Enid was upset, and without wanting too she began to image what it was to be with Wednesday, be her friend, or be her girlfriend just to kiss her or hold her hand. she felt very bad, she tried to get rid of those thoughts and began to roll around the blankets.

sleeping is harder then she thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

prt 3 may take a little longer.

fir that i have another challenge to post 2 times tomrw!

hope you enjoyed love ya all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.3K 17
Wenclair story (Wednesday Addams x Enid Sinclair) Comment any suggestions you have for the story. All my AU probably none of this will happen ever bu...
11.4K 575 23
Enid stumbles upon a book in the house's attic, where she was sent after a dispute with her mother. After thumbing through the book, she finds a summ...
13.9K 230 17
When a new boy transfers to nevermore around the same time as Wednesday Addams, his name is Y/n L/n. I hope you guys enjoy this book, although this i...
211K 3.5K 34
This story takes place of Wednesday and Enid returning to Nevermore. They meet up with friends as their relationship starts to grow they realize some...