๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž~๐‰๐จรฃ๏ฟฝ...

By Dyyffghjiyy

[๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡] ๐‰๐จรฃ๐จ ๐…รฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Update
11
BTW
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

16

830 16 8
By Dyyffghjiyy

Three years later~

The hot Spanish sun was cooking me alive, but at least I had on a visor which did nothing but make me look cute.

I looked to so my side, to see Amber resting her head on Jude's shoulder. I watched Andrew on a bench, resting and patting himself with a towel.

He was sweating profusely, but who wouldn't? It was 35 degrees Celsius outside, and the fact that he was playing tennis at Foro Italico was also not a contributing factor. He was playing professionally against another player, and he was currently tying.

~

Andrew, Amber, and I are all in our last year of college. Jude and Amber started to date, around the end of our first year, and while we were vacationing in Italy, both Amber and I got recognized by a modeling agency, allowing us to start to model.

Andrew and I have grown very close as the years went by, and we both bonded over being third wheels around Jude and Amber.

~

Andrew was getting up now, and he swirled his racket on the floor, ready to serve. The player he was up against was known for cheating slightly or bribing umpires, so Andrew wasn't particularly happy playing against him.

I watched him closely as he started to bounce the ball, preparing himself.

I started to feel extremely nervous when he swung his arm up during his serve, but it was nothing to worry about when he got it perfectly over.

Mattheo, the player he was against, received it with a lousy forehand, and Andrew whipped it back at him.

It was clearly in, but Mattheo threw his hands in the air and immediately ran over to the umpire whining about Andrews's shot being out.

Most of the audience started to boo, and groan about the actions just made by the cheating player.

"That was in! C'est des Conneries!" (That was in! it's bullshit!) Shouted Andrew, dropping his racket in annoyance.

I buried my head into my hands, praying that the umpire wouldn't believe Mattheo's lie. It was the last point and would decide if Andrew would lose or win.

The umpire announced and said that the (clearly in) point was out. Which was not well received by the crowd.

Andrew was normally a very calm person, but tennis is when he gets pissed off. He threw his racket angrily, and aggressively started to talk to the Umpire.

He could only glare at Mattheo, as he smugly, strutted to his bench, for some water.

I saw him muttering swears under his breath before shaking Mattheo's hand in disgust, ending the game.

"This is so bull," I spoke kicking the chair in front of me.

"Don't worry," Jude said, "The crowd surely didn't like what happened, and the internet will be all over this match tomorrow."

"Jude's right, but let's hope Jonas won't piss him off when we get home."

I sipped on my Dr. Pepper, "Will you be joining us, Bellingham?"

Every time Jude came over to visit, we always begged him to stay at our dorm, because he lives in England.

Amber raised her eyebrow at Jude, causing him to nod, and laugh slightly.

Most of the crowd started to leave, "C'mon guys, let's go see him."

~

Bea_Cruz robbed💸

Liked by: Amber.williams, judebellingham, AndrewWilliams, masonmount, Jonassmith, and 100,014 others

Comments

Amber.williams Poor big bro😢

>Bea_Cruz feel disrespected rn.

judebellingham 👎

SummerCosta23 Give me Andrews's number.😉💋

>Bea_Cruz this is awkward...

>Amber.williams @SummerCosta you're so pretty girl, you're too good for him

masonmount whens the next shoot?

Vinijr Literal cheat

User2457 loved your latest shoot with Amber Williams!💕

AndrewWilliams why is every football player in your comments??

Madison78 omg I watched this game on tv it was so in

>User837 if they don't rematch istg

sportsillustrated check our new article😉

>judebellingham hello??

VIEW ALL 550 COMMENTS

...

I tossed my bag onto the bench, "You alright Andrew?"

"Non. Il s'en est juste sorti en trichant. De nouveau." (No. He just got away with cheating. Again.) He sighed, throwing his towel on the floor.

"Ugh. Don't let him get to you, we all know you're the better player anyway."

"véridique au moins." (Truthful at least.) Andrew muttered, taking a seat next to the handbag I had just previously thrown.

"Anyway," He continued rolling his eyes, "Where are Judey and my sister?"

"They were behind me," I spoke, peeking my head out of the door.

"Can you see them?" He whispered, poking his head out the door as well.

I slapped his arm playfully, walked over to my bag, and started digging.

"Now what?" He asked me

I grabbed 5 Euros from my wallet between two of my fingers, and patted him on the shoulder, "Here, buy yourself something from the vending machine."

"Thank you for being my sugar momma." He joked, taking the money out of my hands, and running off.

I picked up the towel that he previously threw onto the ground, and tossed it into the basket for laundry. I sat down back on the bench and started to go onto my phone.

Jude ran in quickly, in some sort of a rush.

"Where is he?!" He shouted, darting his eyes throughout the empty room, searching for the blonde.

"Not here," I said, standing up and walking towards him, "Where is your girlfriend?"

"I dunno," He replied, in his thick accent, "I sort of lost her because she was being a turtle, yeah."

"How is Andrew?" He asked.

"A little pissed off, but I gave him some money and he's going to buy buys some Haribos and be completely fine."

"Calm mate, isn't he?"

"Sometimes yeah."

"Hm." Jude hummed.

"Way to leave me you bitch! I'm not going to your next gay game!" Amber yelled, referring to Jude's football career.

"Excuse me?!" Jude responded, in a sassy tone.

"Yeah, I said it." She spoke, stamping her foot slightly, "All you do is just tackle men, you might as well take them home."

Andrew walked in with a gummy bear in between his teeth, and looked around in confusion, before chewing on it slowly.

"You two fighting again?"

~

"Wakey, Wakey!" I heard, echoing.

I blinked multiple times and saw Ambers's face, which scared me slightly.

"Wake up!" Jude shouted, smacking the top of my head.

"Jude! What the fuck." I groaned, flicking his forehead.

I stumbled up from my seat, we were on a high-speed train, which cut the time from Italy to France by 6 hours.

"Paparazzi," Andrew groaned pinching his nose bridge.

I rolled my eyes after what he said and dug around in search of my sunglasses.

I looked out of the train window and noticed a couple of men with flashing cameras waiting for us. We were kind of like a package deal, two models, a professional tennis player, and a professional football player. All together.

I linked arms with Amber as we started to walk out of the train, and she used her other hand to reach out in front of her and hold Jude's hand from behind. Andrew was walking in front of me while holding my backpack.

"Nice big smiles ladies!" One of them asked.

The corners of my mouth moved upwards, into a small smile.

"Andrew, any thoughts on what happened earlier today?!"

Flash!

"Jude Bellingham! You exited for your next match?!"

Jude pulled a thumbs up and smiled awkwardly at the paparazzi.

Flash!

"Amber, Bea! Right here! Right here!"

Flash!

"No responses?" One of the paparazzi spoke, "Why so tense?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes behind my sunglasses and definitely pulled a disgusted face. Unfortunately from the fast pace we had to keep up, I managed to unlink arms with Amber.

"I wanna die," She whispered.

"Same here," I responded, yawning slightly.

Andrew looked back at me, "Keep up okay, I don't want you getting left behind."

"It's okay," Amber told me, "Go hold his hand or something."

Andrew, who was still looking at me, stuck out his hand from behind, and I sort of chased him and grabbed his hand.

Flash!

Flash!

Flash!

I looked up at Andrew, with an apologetic look on my face, which he brushed off shaking his head, slightly.

Flash!

Flash!

After what felt like an eternity, we finally arrived at the pickup area, and we hopped into a cab as quickly as possible.

"Oh, my days," breathed out Jude.

"I really hope they didn't get that." I groaned, to Andrew, referring to me holding his hand a minute before.

"It's okay," He reassured me, tapping my shoulder.

"I'm hammered." Amber sighed, resting her head on Jude's chest.

~

My alarm blared through my ears, causing me to wake up rather fast.

I was wearing my navy silk PJ set and had my hair in some heatless rollers when I walked out of Amber and I's room.

I strolled into the kitchen, and looked into the cabinet, seeing nothing. 

I walked across the kitchen towards the fridge and opened it to see a couple of condiments, an empty takeout box, a carton of milk, and a head of lettuce.

I frowned and walked to our bread box just to see some breadcrumbs.  

"Hey, Andrew?" I asked him, "We have nothing to eat."

"I was waiting for you to wake up." He told me, rubbing his forehead. 

I followed his voice to the living room and stood in front of the couch he was sitting on.

"You were?"

"Yes, we normally go shopping together, and Jude and Amber stayed at a hotel last night, remember?"

"Oh yeah," I smirked.

"How did you sleep?" 

"Good, but I did sleep in a little." I responded, "How did you sleep? Did you see anything online yet about yesterday's game?" 

He pulled his phone out and began scrolling on it, "Eh, un peu." (A little) 

I smiled to myself slightly, from Andrew speaking Frenglish. 

"Nice ass."

I turned my head extremely fast and glared at Jonas, who was putting on his shoes.

"Shut it," Andrew spoke, throwing a pillow at him.

Jonas hadn't changed whatsoever. He was still the arrogant asshole he was and didn't even grow taller. In fact, I think he shrunk.

"Where are you going?"

"Aw, you care about me." Jonas joked, putting on his orange dunks.

My face twisted into disgust, and went to sit next to Andrew.

"I'm going to Amy's."

"To collect your stuff?" Andrew asked, fiddling with his gold bracelet. 

"No to get back together." He replied.

"What? But you're dating Juliana?"

"It's the best of both worlds, Bea." He smiled, checking what he looked like in the mirror. 

"No its not, its pure-"

The dorm room door slammed, cutting me off. 

"He has no right doing that to those poor girls." I continued, throwing my arms in the air. 

Andrew laughed, "So, do you want to go to the market, or should I go by myself?" 

"Of course, I'm going."

I ran off to my room and started to get ready. 

I put on a denim mini skirt, a white top, and an oversized leopard print jacket. I undid my heatless curls and did some light makeup. 

I walked out of the bedroom and did a quick spin. 

"très jolie." He smiled. (Very pretty) 

"Merci." (Thank you)

 "Alright let's go," He spoke, standing up, brushing off his pants.

"You got changed," I commented on Andrew's new outfit. He was wearing a blue linen shirt, white jeans, and light blue sambas. 

"J'adore your shoes." (I adore your shoes) 

"Thank you, someone named Bea bought them for me." He responded, walking out our door. 

"She has really good taste." I joked, grabbing my black handbag and joining Andrew. 

~

AndrewWilliams photo dump✈📸

Tagged: Amber.williams, judebellingham, Bea_Cruz

liked by: Bea_Cruz, judebellingham,  juliaernst,  Amber.williams, carlitosalcarazz, and 170,000 others

Comments

Amber.williams you did me so dirty with that photo of me omg. 

>AndrewWilliams wait please don't expose me...

>Amber.Williams better sleep with one eye open tonight 

user37829 Andrew is Bea's biggest hype man

Jonassmith too bad you lost

>judebellingham omg so supportive! 💋

carlitosalcarazz my man

Mattheoblaizer tough tough game 

>User8789 no way bros acting like he didn't cheat 

>Adamsommer demanding a rematch

>Bobbywilks @mattheoblaizer your a massive cheat man 

Bea_Cruz Iour trips 

>AndrewWilliams next trip is to Greece

>Amber.Williams I agree🙋

>judebellingham I need to ask my Mum first

judebellingham I'm going to make an epic edit of you bro

>AndrewWilliams you're hyping me up rn. 

VIEW ALL 560 COMMENTS  

...

"Okay, I'm going to grab a couple of pomegranates for you, while you are looking at some strawberries."

"Thanks Andrew," I spoke, inspecting every strawberries I put in my paper bag. 

Andrew and I always came to this market to go shopping because it was nearby our Campus, and because we both loved how inviting it is. The air is filled with the sweet aroma of ripe fruits, fresh bread, and near the ocean the smell of fish and salt. 

I grabbed a couple of apricots and some tomatoes. 

"Deux bagettes s'il vous plaît." Andrew said, pointing at the two baggettes. (Two bagettes please) 

"D'accord chérie." The old woman smiled at him, grabbing the bread, and wrapping it up. (Okay sweetheart)

"Merci, bonne journée." I grinned at the lady, giving her a couple euros. (Thank you, have a nice day)

"Toi aussi chéri." (You too dear)

We walked away from the vendor, and started to head home. 

While Andrew was showing me an article about him and his next game, we got interrupted by paparazzi. 

"Andrew, Bea, Comment allez-vous tous les deux aujourd'hui?" (Andrew, Bea, How are you two doing today?)

Flash!

I looked at a couple of the paparazzi taking photos of us until a man with a camera came up to us and started to record us. 

"Mes deux célébrités préférées ! Comment vas-tu aujourd'hui?" The man asked. (My two favorite celebrities! How are you doing today?)

"Je ne nous appellerais pas des célébrités." I joked, looking at Andrew slightly. (I wouldn't call us celebrities)

Flash!

"Ne sois pas modeste!" He laughed. (Don't be modest) 

Flash!

"Andrew, je vois que tu lui tiens ses sacs, quel gentleman!" The paparazzi said.  (Andrew I can see that you are holding her bags for her, what a gentleman!) 

Flash!

Flash!

Andrew was holding my handbag, and had bags of fruit in his hand, which he insited he held for me. 

"Vous êtes trop mignons tous les deux!" (You two are too cute!) 

Flash!

We laughed it off in embarrassment, and started to speed walk away from the paparazzi. 

~

Hey everyone!

Im so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in like a hot sec, but I had midterms and school like sucks ass rn.

I'm also making a new book, but it won't be released until I finish writing the whole thing (possibly) 

Its not going to be anything like this book, but its gonna be something to do with unrequited love... something I know all too well

How do u like the new characters...? 

I love you all sm and stay safe !!!!

-Dyyffghjiyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 4.6K 54
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– "๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ?" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜" ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
59.1K 733 22
in which a girl who's in a foreign country for college finds out that maybe you can have fun, even if you know no one. "๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
182K 2.4K 47
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐šฃ, ๐šŠ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐š— ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๏ฟฝ...
23.5K 325 22
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" Joรฃo Fรฉlix fanfic ๐ŸŒŸ