Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

De meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... Mais

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Demon Lord
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Call me Gua Qing
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S8] Alpha's plan

1.4K 24 0
De meowa520

[What the author wants to say:]

Very short, only three chapters

----------

Lin Wusi felt that he had been in a daze for a long time. He didn't know the change of time these days. Every day he was either sleeping or being fucked by the customer in various positions.

His little pussy was so red and swollen that it could no longer hold the semen, and his asshole was so fucked that it looked like a small mouth. When he came to his senses, he found that he was nestled in the arms of his customer, who was hugging him tightly. As solid as the cock nailed into his own body.

The cock in his body was incredibly big, and there was a weird bulge in his lower abdomen. The customer happened to wake up at this time. Lin Wusi blushed and said, "I, I have to go back first. The order has been completed, and I hope the customer will give it a five-star review."

Yan Shuo looked at the red-faced little omega and suddenly thought about it, "Okay, then get off of me first."

"Ah, okay." Lin Wusi hurriedly tried to get away from the guest, but the pain in his butt made him fall back into the man's arms.

"It hurts! W-why can't it be pulled out?"

Yan Shuo pretended to be worried, "It seems that I... accidentally knotted you."

Knotted... this word almost took away all Lin Wusi's thoughts. In the past, his omega colleagues would also share their experiences with him, such as receiving those poor Alphas. Be careful not to be knotted, otherwise they will be forcibly taken away, living a hard life with them. You can also observe those high-quality single Alpha customers, be more charming when going to bed, and it is best to take some aphrodisiac drugs. If you accidentally enter the estrus period and let the other party mark you, you can successfully get ashore.

But no one told Lin Wusi what to do if he was really marked, because no one believed that he would be favored by any Alpha.

The way the little omega turned into a sculpture made Yan Shuo couldn't help laughing. He stopped teasing and pulled the person into his arms, "What do you think this is?"

The man's mobile phone contained an order for Meitu's takeout. There were three options: "Permanent Signature", "Confirm Signature" and "I Want to Return". The permanent sign was lit up, which meant that Lin Wusi was bought by Yan Shuo. No need to go back to the store.

"Is this?" Lin Wusi couldn't believe that this kind of thing, where a young prostitute was bought for the first time in the gossip, would happen to him.

"In the afternoon, I will ask the store owner to send me your past information, and your record of selling yourself there will also be deleted. But according to you, you haven't received any customers yet, so it won't be a big deal even if you don't delete it. Now, you can go back to sleep and wait for me to get out from your body."

Lin Wusi suppressed the excitement in his heart and relied on Alpha's arms. Being surrounded by the scent of the Marked One was simply the happiest thing for an omega. He closed his eyes warmly and peacefully, and the memories of the first twenty-two years of his life, the misfortune almost disappears at this moment.

What happened next caught Lin Wusi off guard. He thought that the customer bought him just to satisfy his temporary physical needs. After all, the customer seemed wealthy and single. In the future, he would still abandon him when he got a well-matched omega. But when the other party took him to the marriage registration office, he almost shed tears.

"Sir..." the little omega's voice trembled, and he received a comforting kiss from Alpha, "Wipe your tears, it won't look good when taking pictures later."

Lin Wusi quickly wiped away his tears, then blushed and asked the staff to put some makeup on him, at least to cover the tears. Everyone was blessing the newlyweds, but even the photographer didn't notice that Alpha's smile was not as deep as his eyes.

Lin Wusi lived like a rice bug. Yan Shuo gave him an unlimited black card and constant care and love, but Lin Wusi, who had never been satisfied with his life, did not fall for these candies. He finally had the opportunity to get in touch with his favorite cooking. He also learned to edit videos when he wanted to, and tried to be a food blogger on a video website.

After knowing that his husband's status was not low, he began to learn some things that wealthy people need to know, at least he must learn etiquette first. Although they had received the certificate, they had not yet held a grand wedding banquet. Lin Wusi also heard Yan Shuo talking to his family on the phone. The old man's angry words on the other end of the phone reached his ears, as if he was saying that he was uneducated and ignorant of etiquette and so on.

Lin Wusi didn't understand these wealthy etiquettes. He only knew to say thank you when receiving help, to say sorry for disturbing others, and to help others when he was able.

But this did not prevent Lin Wusi from taking the initiative to learn. It's just that he can't understand his husband's eyes more and more. When he shows small surprises again and again, the other party's initial surprise gradually turns into silence.

He curiously walked over and asked, but all he got was a passionate kiss from the other party. Then Yan Shuo would pick him up and throw him on the bed, tear his expensive nightgown into pieces, pull down his pants, take out his hot genitals, and separate his penis. With both legs, take out the water in one hand and insert it quickly.

Lin Wusi felt that every time he was fucked by his husband, his mind would go blank. All the knowledge about video editing, food making, etiquette, etc. would be nullified. The only thing that controlled him was the thick penis in his pussy.

He put his arms around his Alpha's neck, kissed the other person's face with his red lips, or stretched out his tender tongue to lick the man's lips, and the latter would open his mouth and suck his tongue, and the pheromones between the two of them were there. The exchange of saliva finally reached the point where both of them were numb.

Lin Wusi trusted his husband 100%. Whether it was from the vagina or the asshole, Yan Shuo could easily penetrate the holy womb. This small sac is the world of his glans. When it's done, he has to leave a lot of stinky semen in it, and hide the seeds of vitality to find an opportunity to take root in it.

After the sex, the Alpha pressed against the Omega, and the long and thick penis was knotted inside. Lin Wusi was still moaning softly, and Yan Shuo hugged him and turned over, "Give me a baby."

Lin Wusi lay on top of him and responded softly, "Okay."

The two met in May and received their certificates in June. In October, Lin Wusi found out he was pregnant at the hospital. The pregnant husband was really happy. He snuggled sweetly into his husband's arms and told him about the hard work and pain of morning sickness these days.

Yan Shuo hugged him and said something like he felt sorry for him. The omega was in his arms and he couldn't see the indifference on his face.

The struggle of a big family is cruel. Even though his father is the previous head of the family, Yan Shuo, as the only son, still does not fully grasp the power.

As the head of the family, his father died young, and his mother could not bear the pain of losing his husband. Yan Shuo, who originally had a harmonious family, lost his parents and grew up alone in a large family.

At a young age, he had already seen the faces of his uncles and aunts clearly. Fortunately, his grandfather was still sober and still insisted on leaving most of the family property to him. But as he grew older, his grandfather seemed to have changed his mind. In short, he want to get everything from the Yan family.

A successful businessman must be able to make use of everything around him, whether it is items, people, or his wife and children.

He looked at the sleeping omega beside him and sighed softly, "If you continue to seduce me like this, I will have no choice but to advance my plan."

When Lin Wusi was six months pregnant, an old man came to the door with several young people. Lin Wusi was the only one at home at the time. Seeing that the other person was an old man, he opened the door without any scruples. As a result, he was beaten by four or five people. The young man had been angry for a long time. He was very sensitive during pregnancy and tried hard not to cry and not to embarrass Yan Shuo.

But as soon as Yan Shuo appeared, his eyes were red and tears were streaming down his face.

There was no omega among the visitors. It was the first time they had seen someone cry for so long and with so many tears. The little pregnant woman held Alpha's arm and cried loudly. He cried and covered his stomach again, and then cried even louder.

After Yan Shuo coaxed him for a long time, Lin Wusi said aggrievedly: "I thought he was a grandpa, so I opened the door for him. He also led others to scold me, woo hoo... the baby kicked me just now and bullied me."

The old man's heart tightened upon hearing this, and he immediately looked over at the omega's bulging pregnant belly. He also came here to cause trouble for the little omega after hearing the encouragement from his second son's children. When he first opened the door, he just thought that this omega was really charming and it was right for him to charm his grandson. He wanted to scold this shameless thing away and make his eldest grandson listen to his words and marry another omega.

But... the other person cried really pitifully just now, and in his belly was a child of their Yan family. If he was born, his old Yan would be the fourth generation of the same family!

Maybe it's because people tend to become soft-hearted as they get older. Ten years ago, Patriarch Yan would have been completely merciless.

Although he was soft-hearted, it couldn't be seen on his face, and he still said stiffly: "I don't recognize him. You move back to the main house for me immediately, otherwise I won't give you any shares in my name."

Otherwise, how can we say that an omega is considerate? Before Yan Shuo could explain to Lin Wusi, the little omega worriedly asked him to go back to the main house first. "The shares are important to you, right? You can go back and live first. I can take care of myself here, and I will go to the hospital to give birth in two months, so you can rest assured then."

Yan Shuo looked at him, held his face and kissed him again, "Take care of yourself."

In the days that followed, Yan Shuo would occasionally come over to see him, but each time it didn't last long and left after a meal. Because his belly was big, and sometimes Yan Shuo wanted to hug him and do something, but he couldn't. Lin Wusi refused.

In addition to this, there was an unexpected person, Mr. Yan. This person knocked on the door of their apartment for some reason. At that time, Lin Wusi was just drinking sweet soup and recognized that this was Yan Shuo's grandfather. Not happy but can only let people in.

"What's your expression?" Mr. Yan said unhappily: "If you don't have a tutor, you don't have a tutor. Do you know that you will be happy when you see me?"

"Oh." Lin Wusi responded weakly, and Mr. Yan suddenly felt embarrassed, "Ahem, what did you drink? Why don't you get me a bowl?"

Lin Wusi looked at him with a complicated expression, and then served him a bowl.

"It tastes so good, what's this called?"

Lin Wusi: "I learned how to make fetal tonic soup online."

"..." Let's talk about the fetal tonic soup. What kind of fetal tonic soup does an elderly Alpha drink?

The atmosphere was a little strange for a while. Anyway, Mr. Yan sat here all afternoon and even watched a detective movie with Lin Wusi.

"Don't look at these anymore. It's so bloody, and it's not good for my great-grandson." He paused, "I can acknowledge your child, but I can't acknowledge you! Humph!"

Strangely enough, he obviously wanted to watch this movie.

In short, Mr. Yan comes more often than Yan Shuo, but they have never bumped into each other. Sometimes Lin Wusi talks to Yan Shuo about this, but every time he sees the other person, he just hugs him softly and smells him hard. A scent that puts him at ease.

Things happened suddenly. Two months later, an unknown fire ignited in Yan Shuo's apartment. The fire burned all night. When the firefighters extinguished the fire, only the burned-out shell of the apartment was left.

Seven hours ago, the strange smell of smoke woke up Lin Wusi who was taking a nap. He wanted to find out where the fire started, but it seemed that there was this strange smell of smoke in every corner.

Seeing something was wrong, he immediately picked up his mobile phone and wanted to call Yan Shuo, but found that there was no signal and the mobile phone prompted him to insert the SIM card.

Who removed the phone card? He didn't have time to think about it, so he immediately opened the door, only to find that all the doors and windows were locked. He walked around the house in panic and anxiety. He remembered that he could still go to the toilet, and turned on the faucet but found that there was no water dripping.

He looked at his phone again and found a letter in his drafts box.

It wrote what his husband wanted to do with him, and also said that the deep love these days was fake and a scam, and he just wanted to get something through him.

"Sir..." Lin Wusi took the phone and deleted all the letters, "Let me tell you, how could I be so lucky? No one in this world will care about me at all."

He tried his best to smile, but his tears couldn't stop flowing. "I'm sorry, baby, if your mother wasn't me, you would have survived."

meowa520: QAQ

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

56.3K 230 24
I cameback with another BL story. Warning!! This is +18 content! Read the tags! The story of a prince who needs sem*n every day and has s*x with all...
289K 3.6K 84
Original / Male male / Overhead / Medium H / Drama / Beauty Shou / H has Ruan An transmigrated into the book, and has become the overlord's unfavored...
25.3K 328 56
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...