Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)

206 4 0
By Kedarcriticalgod

"Now that he has them, what will happen now?" 

Minato asked the commander, She only sighed as she turned her attention to the men and women of the council room. 

"Now he survives, we set up an exfil point 10 miles from his position, he needs to get himself and his team there and call for extraction." 

She told them, this explanation left them speechless, but someone found their voice before the commander's attention could be diverted.

"This is insane, isn't there anything you can do, I mean you have so much personnel and weaponry, you could more than help him out!!!" 

Kushina yelled and it took Sheila everything in her not to just draw her sidearm and shoot the redhead bitch that hurt her baby boy. 

Sheila calmed herself down and turned her attention back to the holo-screen, her eyes showing nothing but worry for her son and team. 

She had a bad feeling about this mission and she wanted to pull him from it, she wanted him by her side and not out in the field but with him being the base commander, she didn't have pull and had to watch as he left in the helicopter. 

The helicopter that was now a burnt mess, the helicopter that he was thrown from. 

"We can't, our jets are grounded because of the recent attack and now that they are within the country's borders, we can't attack guns blazing, we can't use missiles from the Guided Missile Cruiser we have because they are out of range and the only way to get in range would be to sail in the country's waters, further causing more problems." 

She explained and Kushina immediately understood that this was a political mess up should their presence in the land of Lightening be found out by the Raikage. 

"We are only risking sending in a helo to get him out because of the urgency and that he is our commander and we all want to save him but we don't want to go into a war either." 

She told them, her watery eyes now on the room as she was showing her vulnerability to the people who caused her son so much pain. 

"The kid's trained for this, this is his life, he is a sharpshooter and a marksman, these guys don't know a single thing about what is about to happen." 

Price commented, coming in with his headset and turning the screen to the helmet cam on Naruto's head. 

NARUTO'S LOCATION (There is going to be a back-and-forth movement with the scenes as with a movie, I won't indicate it but you will know who is talking) PLAY SONG AT THE TOP

"Last man!" 

Naruto's clone yelled, making him get up and move behind the clone that was carrying Santos in his arms, he got a few steps in before several bullets went whistling past him, making him skid to a stop and turn around on one knee. 

BANG BANG BANG 

He let three rounds off with his AR-10, killing 4 of the enemy behind him, a lesson for those guys on why you shouldn't stand behind one another when a sniper is involved. 

"Naruto is trained and conditioned for any situation that involves a solo mission." 

Price told the room as they watched the young commander's clone run away while he was providing cover fire. 

...

"Move!" 

Naruto yelled at his clones, they went up and ran off as he, from cover started to let off round after round from his 20-round magazine for his AR-10. 

He was getting headshots so effortlessly and this was done without his Rinna-Sharingan, meaning the young commander was just that skilled in his marksmanship and Sharpshooting.

...

"Naruto is a commander by skill and not by words or favoritism, he worked for his title, he's trained under us and he is better than anyone at taking on enemy units when he is outnumbered." 

Price told them and they watched as the blond threw a smoke grenade, using the smoke as cover to run away as far as he could with his clones. 

"The kid is scary when he is in full frogman mode and this is where the enemy is going to realize their mistake." 

... 

The smoke started to clear and the PLR soldiers were looking confused, they couldn't find their target, no matter how hard they looked. 

TUU

A bullet went through the head of the lead guy of the group, killing him instantly as the rest of the soldiers started to take cover, but that was stupid when you were in the sights of Naruto Uzumaki. 

... 

"They just tried to kill his team, they tried to kill him, they just signed their death warranties the minute they started to fire upon him, they all will know why Naruto chose the sniper alias of 'Red Raven'"

They all watch as pure chaos is caused on the battlefield, all by one man. 

...

TUU TUUU TUUU 

The PLR soldiers sat and watched hopelessly as their comrades fell to Allah as they were killed by the infidel that they were chasing. 

"Send in Reinforcement, we are stuck and we can't move!!" 

One yelled in his Native tongue over a radio, his head was soon blown off by a 6.5mm Creedmoor round powered by Naruto's chakra. 

The site of their comrade's headless state, made one of the PLR soldiers call for a retreat, they couldn't handle the sniper fire. 

"RETREAT!! RET-"

He was immediately silence when a Creedmoor round went right through his neck, making him suffer choking on his blood for a while before his neck just gave out of supporting his head and allowed his head to just fall from his body.

The sight was disgusting as the rest of the PLR soldiers around were feeling their souls burning at them to kill the infidel but their numbers were dwelling with the more time they wasted and got out of there. 

"FOR ALLAHHH!!!" 

One said, two grenades in his hands as he charged to where he thought the sniper fire was coming from, he didn't get far before he was shot in the chest, the bullet with all its power threw him back into a boulder. 

He opened his eyes, and with the remaining life he had left, he searched for the live grenade, once he found it he took it up and tried to apply the pin and fuse back in before it exploded and killed his comrades.  

His comrades beside him only heard the squelching sound of Naruto's 6.5mm Creedmoor bullet splattering his brains all over the surface of the boulder. A few seconds after an explosion could be heard as screams followed and after that, silence rein. 

The other survivors used this as a distraction and ran off, retreating to their old positions to wait for reinforcements. 

END OF SONG

Naruto, at the base of the little hill he was supposed to climb to get extracted, took one more look through his scope to make sure that no one was coming up for him, when he deemed it cleared, he came up from his prone position and leaned his back up against a tree. 

"Castle, Enemy forces are retreating, moving to evac point with Demon dogs in tow." 

He told them, giving his clones the go-ahead to move on as he brought up rear security. He climbed effortlessly up the hill with his clones as they all moved as fast and carefully as they could. 

"Katsuyu, what's their condition?"

The blond asked the tiny slug that he had on his shoulder that was taking his chakra. The slug looked at its master with a worried look that was directed at Lenihan. 

"They are all sleeping peacefully Naruto-sama, their injuries are just some broken bones and some bruises that I can heal but with Private Lenihan, his entire rib section is either broken or fractured, and his spine has also shifted to a position that had me worried, it seems that he took the impact head-on, his injuries suggested that he was taking it for someone else." 

She told him as Naruto's blue eyes drifted to his private, seeing his friend in this state was something he never wanted to happen. 

"Katsuyu, divert what you can to help him on the move, take whatever you need from my reserves to help him." 

He ordered. 

"Okay, Naruto-sama." 

She replied and went in between his vest and shirt to start her healing process but also to have protection from any stray bullets or to simply fall off from the pace her master was going at. 

... 

"Get the chopper in the air, I want them touching down as soon as he calls for extraction, Price get your team moving, you are the only ones I trust with this, bring home our boy safety." 

She ordered from the Captain who smiled and nodded. He took off his headset and went out to get her orders completed as the woman's focus was on the screen, she didn't want to take her eyes off her baby. 

"So he is making his way to the meet-up point right?"

Tsume asked, her curiosity got the best of her when she saw the pup that was deemed useless by his father just take on a bunch of armed men by himself like they were nothing. 

She was positively developing a crush on the redhead that was on the screen and was willing to know if all that alpha power was just saved for the battlefield or if he a true alpha in bed. 

"Yes, I think he is."

She was confused as she saw one of the Naruto varying from the group and this was the one with the attack transponder, meaning that this was her original baby boy. 

"Demon 1, Castle, where are you going?" 

She asked and it was nothing more than static for a while before the blonde responded with...

"I'm completing the objective I was sent on, my clones are in the clear, I am sure of it, I am going to find Echo squad." 

Her eyes widen as she was positively shocked about that revolution, this was a shit op that was blown the minute they were blown out of the sky. He couldn't handle the enemy again if he went up against another attacking force. 

Sheila wanted to call him back, tell him that the op was canceled, and for him to regroup with his clones and move to the evac point but she couldn't, reason why was that her baby boy wouldn't follow that order. 

He wouldn't leave behind comrades and that was something that she had drilled in his head when he was training with her. 

"Good luck and godspeed Naruto, you need to move fast." 

She told him and his response was a chuckle before the radio went dead and they were left in silence once again.

"Sheila, could I request to be on that Helicopter with Price-san, Katsuyu just told me that one of Naruto's teammates is in critical condition." 

Tsunade's voice broke the silence and Sheila's eyes snapped towards the blond woman, she wasn't aware that someone was in critical condition, without much thought she answered. 

"Yeah, just go quickly, I think Price is about to leave."

The blond woman quickly excused herself and ran away to the airfield that was in the village. 

"The red Raven lives once again"

She muttered, a soft sigh exiting her lips when she said that, this caused the interest of Minato. 

"I thought his code name was Demon 1, what is with Red Raven?" 

He asked and the woman sighed once more, she didn't like the man but she was a commander and had to put her differences with him aside to not seem hostile and to build relations with him and the village. 

"Red Raven was something given to him by the Taliban, During his time in the States and the times on out-of-country missions, Naruto had earned a name among the Taliban as the Red Raven because of his signature way of leaving his mark on their territory." 

Se switched the screen to a logo of a black bird with a drop of blood in the middle of his, it was painted on stone walls and light posts. 

"They started to call him the red raven because of it, partnered with his high rate of kills and with his accuracy, he was someone that made the Taliban think twice before they chose to do anything to cross him." 

............................................................ 

At the end of this chapter, 

I hope you guys like it 

See you soon

🚶‍♂️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
24.4K 512 12
When Naruto became a gennin Hiruzen tells him of his Uzumaki heritage giving him access to to a chest and letter left by his mother. Learn of his he...
117K 2.5K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...
64K 1.4K 47
"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have to protect Naruto" her father says to her...