His Beloved Human || JHS FF [...

By KangMinae6

A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. Bu... More

Prologue
Character's Information
Additional Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side story 5
End of the book
New Book!!

Chapter 34

7 9 0
By KangMinae6

~~~~~

▪︎~°Hoseok's evil side°~▪︎

Inside the cave,

(Third Person's POV)

"Let her go!!"

Hoseok shouted to Yoongi was choking his soulmate. Minae eyes were teary making his heart ache. Yoongi laughed maniacly.

"Why should I?! Since your human soulmate had a royal blood, I should have to kill her right now. Or maybe....kill in front of you."

The blonde haired vampire was irritated at his enemy mock tone as Yoongi smirk evilly, sharp nails dig deeply into her skin.

"You better let her go or else...."

"Or else what, Jung Hoseok. To kill me? Don't make me laugh."

He then shoved Minae away as Hoseok caught her after he speed up before her head hit by the pillar.

"Orabeoni." Hoseok comforted her a little.

"Shh, it's alright. You're safe now."

He get her up turning his head and glaring to the vampire king. Aeyoung apprached to Minae and told her to stay back.

"You're not gonna kill her. Deal with me first!!" Yoongi snorted.

"Gladly!!" Both of them start to fight til giving up.

~~~

At the outside,

Jimin was watching his own guardian had turned into a black dust as it flew away.

He was keeping the dagger from Hoseok and waiting for Hoseok to save his soulmate since he had told to wait in here.

Just then, he heard the footsteps were nearby. Jimin look ahead and saw minister Namjoon and the guards.

"M-Minister Namjoon?!" The minister hybrid giving him a serious look.

"Hello, Master Park Jimin."

~~~

Meanwhile,

Hoseok punched to Yoongi unstop but the vampire king still dodged his attack while two females watch them fight.

"You should die, Jung Hoseok!"

"No, you are!!"

Hoseok used his vampire speed as he punches Yoongi face but missed it. Yoongi smirked kicked Hoseok's stomache.

The blonde haired vampire groaned in pain coughing bleed out of his mouth. Minae eyes widened to see Hoseok's condition.

"Orabeoni!!"

Hoseok got up coughed again and marched forward to Yoongi again but he pushed Hoseok harder as he fell down.

The blonde haired vampire feels weak because of how pain his body was. Minae began more worried, approached to him.

She kneel down to his unconcious body lifted his head up and lay his head on her lap as the tears fell down from her.

"Orabeoni!!" Aeyoung watched with eyes wide as she glaring to Yoongi in disgusted. The vampire king smirk.

"Well, that was kinda hurt, right Hoseok? Like I said, you will die soon." Minae glared at Yoongi. He added.

"Plus, you, Kang's child, you make him weak." Minae feels irritated at his mocked tone. Then, idea came out from her mind.

'Orabeoni, I had to give you my blood. Please be strong.'

Yoongi read Minae's mind as he stared at her in disbelief. Aeyoung only sat on the ground in helpless.

Minae bit her lip harder while holding the pain as the wound rip open, blood came out from it.

She leaned closer to his face, putting her bleed lip into his to let him swallow her blood. Yoongi watched the couple in amuse.

"You gave him a blood? How lovely. You're willing to save your lover." Minae ignored that king while giving Hoseok a blood.

Suddenly, she felt Hoseok's tongue licking her lip had blood as it healed. Hoseok red eyes shot opened and started to scream.

He rolled his body from Minae, his body was shaking hardly as her blood went through his bloodstream.

Hoseok's fangs grew very sharper than before and his crimson eyes changed to silver vibrant one.

Yoongi stared at him with eyes wide that he saw Hoseok eyes were different. The blonde haired vampire got up with an evil smile.

"You.....You drank her blood huh!? Die you!!"

Yoongi marched to Hoseok and scratch him but Hoseok caught the king's hand and gripped it very strong.

His eyes widened that Hoseok's gripped was stronger than him. The blonde haired vampire gave him a smug look and attack him.

Yoongi growled in anger and attacked Hoseok back. Hoseok was now a different person and it wasn't himself. Aeyoung went to her.

"Minae-ssi." Aeyoung called her was sit in frozed.

"Orabeoni's eyes.......was different than the crimson one." Aeyoung already know about it.

"That's not Hoseok that you know, Minae-ssi. Let's get out of here." Minae nodded.

"Yeah, l-let's go."

Then, both of female got up and go out from the cave as soon as possible. Minae doesn't notice Hoseok's different side watched her.

~~~~

Minae and Aeyoung finally getting out from the cave as they saw Jimin, minister Namjoon and the guards.

"Seo Aeyoung, what in the world is going on and why did you bring that child out?!"

Aeyoung doesn't know how to say. Minae signalled her to tell the truth about what happen earlier. She said,

"There's an attack inside and the king was fighting against the night scholar."

Namjoon stared to Aeyoung and Minae with a cold look as Jimin defended these females and stood in front of them.

"That's an excuse, Aeyoung. You're lying."

"No, she's not!" This time Jimin spoke. Namjoon eyes on the raven haired male.

"She's telling the truth, minister Namjoon. Beside, the night scholar here to save Minae noona." Namjoon gritted his teeth in anger.

"So, you worked with that Jung huh? Guards!! Captured that Kang child!!"

The guards were marched forward as Jimin pulled his sword out and attacked those guards, protected Minae & Aeyoung.

~~~

Inside the cave,

Hoseok and Yoongi still on fight. The king was very dispised of him as Hoseok smirked devilishly at him.

"What's wrong, king? Are you really feel the same way after your life had destroyed too?" Yoongi red eyes wide at his words.

"What?"

"Yeah, 'what'. You really are the weak one too and mocked other creature too. Even want to take this world too." Yoongi glared deathly at him.

"You?!! Just die already and shut up!!"

Yoongi used his vampire speed and attack Hoseok for the last time in such angry and pissed off.

But he missed as Hoseok choked his neck and shoved him harshly just like how Yoongi do that to Minae.

The vampire king almost went unconcious with a groaned pain. Hoseok laughed maniacly like psycho.

Hoseok was now done with his enemy as he going out when he heard the sword clashing outside of the cave.

~~~

Outside of the cave,

"Minae noona. Lady Aeyoung. You two had to get out of here while I'm distracting them."

"But, Jimin-"

"Don't worry about me. Go!!"

Jimin said to Minae while swing his sword to them while minister watched them in stern.

"L-Let's go now, Minae-ssi."

"......"

Minae and Aeyoung go to upstairs in hurriedly until everything is stopped because....

They saw Hoseok came out from the cave, silver eyes were looking them, including Minae.

Namjoon was shocked to see Hoseok was a very different person. Aeyoung then whispered to Minae.

"Minae-ssi. Let me bring you outside of this village and go back to your own village." Minae eyes wide.

"But, what about you?"

"Don't worry about me. You're the one should be go while you can. Now, let's go!" Minae nodded as they walked away from here.

Two females went to the outside of the village as Aeyoung gave her a bid goodbye. Minae start to run away to Yangdong village.

Aeyoung watched her old friend run off to Yangdong village as much as she can. She went to her village back and to her house.

Meanwhile, at the behind palace, Hoseok's silver eyes were looking around to see the guards were in fear.

"I-It's Jung Hoseok!! Capture him!!"

The guards started to attack him. Hoseok was pushing the guards simply very strong.

Their swords blocked him as Hoseok used his power as they flew away on the ground.

Namjoon eyes widened at Hoseok's strange and mostly, he looks like a different person.

All of them were unconcious from attacking. His silver eyes were on Namjoon as he flinched at Hoseok's different eyes.

Hoseok's silver eyes stared at minister with a bore look after he smelt Namjoon's blood was a hybrid and vanished to somewhere.

Namjoon was frozed about what happen back there. Then, he got up and go inside of the cave to check on Yoongi.

~~~

Yoongi went concious after he got attacked by Hoseok, coughed bleeding out from his mouth.

"JUNG HOSEOK!!!!!"

He screamed as the coughed was getting worse. He never felt this pain before in his life.

His stomach still feel ache and his bone almost break at how strong Hoseok was now.

Yoongi got up slowly and went to his throne stone. Not noticing Namjoon came here to check on him.

"Y-Your highness. Are you alright?" Yoongi didn't say anything. Sitting on the thrones in very silence.

"Umm, i-it's there that I could help?" Again, he doesn't respond back to his question. Namjoon sighed.

"Don't worry, your highness. I'll send the guards to capture that Kang child and she will be here." Yoongi sighed.

"Do whatever you wish. I'm in pain now."

"As you command, your highness."

Namjoon said the last time, bowed to the king as he leave from the cave in quickly. Yoongi only on his mind.

'What the hell?! How the **** he was stronger than me aftee drinking that child's blood?!'

Meanwhile, with Hoseok, he was now at Yangdong village on the rooftop very higher than households. Smelling something.

'I smell it. The same blood before.'

His evil thought on his mind with a devilishly smirk to search for his own soulmate blood.

~~~~

In Yangdong village,

Taehyung was now at the exit way to the outside of the village as he saw many Hahoe guards in here.

Feels curious why they were here and he even saw the death body on the carriage to their village. He went to one guard.

"Ummm, excuse me sir." The guard hummed while holding the paper had drew someone on it.

"Why is so hard security in this village?"

"Because we were looking for the girl named Kang Minae." Taehyung eyes widened as the guard show him that paper.

The paper had drew of Minae was really look like. Taehyung couldn't believ in his eyes then look at the guard again.

"O-Oh, I see. W-Well, I better take my leave now. I-I hope y-you will find her." He said lied to him as the guard nod his head.

"I will. Thank you." Taehyung then go away from the guard after lying to him and he doesn't mean to say that.

~~

Meanwhile

Minae was now in Yangdong village on dawn time and eyes were wary if the guards were still looking for her.

Until someone dragged her to the other side and the guards almost notice Minae was in here.

Minae was shocked that someone was take her to behind the household and struggle.

"Let me go!!"

"Shh, noona. It's me."

Minae look at the person who dragged her in here. It was none other than a hybrid maknae, Jungkook.

"Jungkook?!" He nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm here to take you away from those guards. Now, let's go."

Jungkook drags Minae to the straight way so the guards won't notice her until they almost bump into someone.

"Kang Minae?" Two of them were shocked to see Baekho was in here too.

"Mister Baekho?"

"Yes, let's go back to the mansion now. We had no time. They were looking for you."

Baekho walked first as Minae and Jungkook followed him. Ten minutes later, they reached to Jung's mansion.

Woohee saw Minae, Jungkook and Baekho had came home. Her eyes were teary to see her best friend went home safely as she hugged her.

"Minae-ssi!! I'm so happy that you're safe." Minae slowly hugged Woohee back. Jungkook and Baekho went into it. She broke the hug.

"What's happening, Jungkook? Why they are so many guards in here?"

"They were.....searching for Minae." Woohee was shocked to heard from Baekho as they get inside as Jungkook locked the door.

Three of them walked inside of the living room as Baekho told them to stayed here and walk outside to see Taehyung.

Minae, Woohee and Jungkook were sitting on the floor in silent as Woohee spoke first.

"Minae-ssi, tell me what in the heavens name is going on when you had been captured?!"

Minae then explained everything to them about what happen and Hoseok become a different person.

"Hoseok hyung's/oppa's eyes......were silver colour?!" Jungkook and Woohee ask in unison shocked looking. Minae nodded.

"Yeah, I gave my blood to Hoseok orabeoni, he become more stronger than before and he wasn't himself now."

Two of them can't believe in their ears about it. Woohee was shocked about Hoseok's silver eyes while Jungkook never believe of it.

'Could it be......Minae noona was child's mother's relation?! If it is, hyung had drank the royal blood of mother relation!'

"Anyway, Minae-ssi. I noticed the scratched from your left shoulder. Let me clean it."

Woohee said to her best friend. Jungkook excuses himself to go outside becauee it was a girl's problem right now.

~~~~

In the middle village,

Hoseok walk passed by the villagers with a hunger look. Their eyes widened to see his vampire appearance.

"V-Vampire?! It's a vampire!!"

Many of them were terrified of Hoseok as the old man throw the fruit to him. Hoseok caught it and crash it.

They started to scream as they ran away from him. Hoseok silver eyes watched villagers were running away.

Hoseok's mind was under the control as his evil side was controlling him and heard the dark voice.

"Those human's blood.....smell so sweet, but not sweet as our soulmate's blood."

"Jung Hoseok, go on and takes their blood. I know you were in hunger."

Hoseok heard his evil side voice spoke in his mind as he said 'shut up' all over because he can't get that voice out of his mind.

While villagers, they were running away from Hoseok. Taehyung saw they were ran away as he told to the old woman.

"Hey, excuse me ma'am. What in the world is going on here?"

"Many of them were running away from the vampire on this time. They were said he was looking for his prey."

His eyes widened to heard it as the old woman run also. He was speechless and think it was Hoseok.

"Vampire walk on this time? Hoseok hyung?!" Then, Baekho walked to Taehyung from behind.

"Taehyung!" A long-haired male turned around to see Baekho was here.

"Mister Baekho!"

"What's going on? Why they were running away?"

"They said a vampire was in here on this time and waw going to search for a blood. I bet it was Hoseok hyung."

"Probably and also, the guards were here to search for Kang Minae."

"I know! I already heard it from the guard and they will never leave this village until they found her." Baekho clicked his tongue.

"Anyway, we must stop Hoseok before he attack the villager." Taehyung nod his head at Baekho said.

"Yeah, let's find him and stop him."

~~~~~

To be continued....
Oh yeah, about royal blood means the blood from the vampire who live for too long and who was his/her descendant after got bitten, he/she will still human. The royal blood was very special for every descendant humans in every family clan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 427 19
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
107K 5.9K 57
Jimin is a vampire, abandoned by his parents and living amongst humans that don't know vampires exist. Growing up in an orphanage, occasionally...chi...
36.5K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
156K 7.1K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...