Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

By meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... More

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Demon Lord
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Call me Gua Qing
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8] Alpha's plan
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns

1.7K 24 0
By meowa520

[What the author wants to say:]

I won't finish this chapter, and then the end of the semester is approaching. There are so many things happening every week. I haven't had time to write the chapter. I'm so tired that I fall asleep. I'm cramming to prepare for CET-4, so I won't update it for a long time.

I plan to write a story in the document first, and then update it all at once. Thank you for waiting for me.

chirp

----------

"Isn't today Saturday? Why did you get up so early?" Zhou Wan said in a lazy tone, and got out of the bed with one hand. The thin quilt slipped off his body, revealing his upper body covered with hickeys.

Wang Leyan was wearing a tie, "Today's graduation ceremony takes pictures at ten o'clock in the morning. I'll go there first." He looked at the alarm clock. It was already seven-thirty, and he had to get to school before eight o'clock.

He leaned over and kissed Zhou Wan's face, "Looking forward to seeing you at ten o'clock."

Zhou Wan said "Hmm" and stayed in bed for another hour before getting up. After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he went to the living room. There were meat buns and soy milk on the table. In the hot summer, these foods taste better when they are cold.

"Ugh—" Zhou Wan took a bite of the meat bun and was overtaken by the greasy smell of the meat inside. "Today's buns are not good. Is the weather too hot and smelly?"

"Don't buy from this one next time."

He didn't take it to heart. He checked the time, changed his clothes and tidied up his appearance, and it was almost time to go to Wang Leyan.

"Am I getting fat?" Zhou Wan looked at himself in the mirror doubtfully and pinched his belly. Although he had no abdominal muscles, his flat belly had some fleshy waves. Last night Wang Leyan hugged him. It seems that he has too much meat on his belly.

"If I have time, I'll go get a fitness card." Zhou Wan was changing clothes and thinking about how to balance live streaming and fitness. At this time, his phone rang again, and it was time for his annual physical examination.

The physical examination can be done in the afternoon. Zhou Wan rang the bell and went out, finding a taxi and heading towards the university.

[I'm here, where are you taking pictures? 】

[Are you at the school gate? I will pick you up. 】

[No need, just tell me where you are. 】

[Stand still. 】

Zhou Wan sent a few more messages, but received no reply. Just when he thought of hiding from the sun under the shade of a tree, Wang Leyan arrived.

As soon as the big boy arrived, he stuffed a small fan into Zhou Wan's hand and kissed him eagerly on his face.

"Not here...someone is watching." Zhou Wan looked around worriedly. Several people had already seen the scene just now and were peeking at them sideways.

"It's okay, I don't mind." Wang Leyan pulled him forward, "I'm really happy that you can come, and I've already made plans if you don't come."

Graduation from college is also a very important day in Wang Leyan's life. Even though Zhou Wan knew that they would not have much interaction in the future, he did not want to miss this time with each other. "I will definitely come to such an important day. Okay, hurry up, it's almost ten o'clock, don't keep your classmates waiting too long."

Zhou Wan met Wang Leyan's classmates for the first time in four years. He found that Wang Leyan was really popular. Although they were not friendly at first, he could not deny that Wang Leyan had a handsome appearance, tall figure, excellent academic performance and good family background. (In the past four years, the other party has spent a lot of money on him, and his sister, who buys hundreds or thousands of dollars in gifts every day.)

Zhou Wan watched them take pictures and gradually recalled the two of them together in the past four years. He suddenly realized that he was already 32 years old, while Wang Leyan was only 22 years old. For Wang Leyan, this age is just the beginning, but what about him?

Zhou Wan had already imagined various scenarios in which older gay men were abandoned. It was so terrifying that he shook his head subconsciously.

"What are you thinking about?" Wang Leyan had already finished taking photos, and his classmates dispersed in small groups. Before he could say a word, another classmate invited Wang Leyan to have a dinner party.

"It's okay. You can go play with your classmates first. I have a physical exam in the afternoon. What do you want to eat tonight? I'll make it for you."

Wang Leyan's eyes curled up, "Okay."

————

Zhou Wan goes to the intersex department, which has relatively few people. He comes here every year for a physical examination to pay attention to the changes in hormones in his body.

The doctor took the physical examination information and looked at him with a frown, "Have you had sex recently?"

Zhou Wan was stunned and nodded.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Um, last night."

The doctor put down the information and pushed it to him, "Then don't have sex in the next few months. According to the amount of estrogen in your body now, you are already pregnant. I will do a B-ultrasound later. I estimate that it is already three months, let's see if it's like this."

"Ah? Oh, okay, thank you doctor." Zhou Wan looked a little dazed. In fact, since he was with Wang Leyan, his annual physical examination results showed that estrogen was increasing.

Last year, the doctor warned that if it continues to rise like this, his uterus may mature and capable to conceive. He was nervous for a while, and he and Wang Leyan used condoms for more than a month, and then gradually changed back to no condoms.

How could he tell Wang Leyan that he had just graduated and told him that he was going to be a father?

He sat on the hospital bench, took out his mobile phone and searched, "Does a twenty-two-year-old boy want to be a father?"

All the results he got were young men urging his girlfriend to have an abortion, and he felt a little desperate for a moment.

Wang Leyan couldn't wait to go home after the party. Ever since Zhou Wan turned thirty, his temper has become very sensitive, and he has spent more and more time with him.

It was already six o'clock in the afternoon. He took out the key to open the door and found that the lights were not turned on. The setting sun outside the window shone into the room, making Zhou Wan, who was sitting alone on the sofa, a little lonely.

"What's wrong?"

Zhou Wan raised his head and looked at him, pointing to the bag on the table.

"What is this?" Wang Leyan took out the contents of the bag. It was a document bag. Inside was Zhou Wan's physical examination form and several B-ultrasounds. He didn't understand medicine, but he could still understand the doctor's words.

The words "Sixteen weeks pregnant" came into view. Seeing that he was silent, Zhou Wan said in a dry voice: "Don't worry, I will abort it."

"No, why?" Wang Leyan looked at him, "Don't you want him?"

He was a little angry. They had been together for four years. When would this person fall in love with him?

"Isn't it you who doesn't want him?"

Wang Leyan was stunned, "No, when did I say I didn't want him?"

"But you... didn't say a word when you saw this."

"I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say."

Seeing that his tone didn't sound like he was lying, Zhou Wan felt better, and then he said, "I'm so old, do you mind?"

Wang Leyan nodded, "Is it dangerous to have a baby at your age? No, you have to go to the hospital and ask. If it's dangerous, don't do it."

"!"

There was no danger at all. The doctor said that Zhou Wan's male body was more suitable for nurturing a fetus. In short, he should eat and drink. Wang Leyan also forcibly took people back to meet the parents.

The Wang family's parents are people who have seen the world, and there are many rich men and women around them who have married men and women, so it is not surprising. However, knowing that his son had made him pregnant, he first gave Wang Leyan a lesson, then gave Zhou Wan a red envelope, and then took out his household registration book and gave it to Wang Leyan, "Tomorrow, you can separate your household registration by yourself, and then go and get the certificate from him. "

Zhou Wan thought he was going to stage some rich mother-in-law drama, and he would be given tens of millions to leave Wang Leyan, but this was the result?

He looked at the tens of thousands of dollars extra in his bank card, and then at this magnificent villa. It was very good. All he had to do next was to enter the life of being slaughtered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 80.8K 39
Ace Carter Greyson, her husband of five long years demanded divorce on the night of their fifth wedding anniversary. Reason? Simply because she can't...
744K 11.8K 49
One shots Reader x Natasha Reader x Wanda and Reader x Wanda x Natasha open for requests :) i'm trying to make sure the reader has as little descri...