Golden Spoon

Da winnie_xoxo4

[BOOK 1] "We played with the devil at midnight, but masked by who we really were with charming smiles." Heirs... Altro

preface
aesthetics
prologue
01 - Dearly loved
02 - Poolside
03 - To be a lady
04 - Man's world
05 - Table manners
06 - Keeping secrets
07 - Chosen one
08 - Two birds, one stone
09 - Looks are deciving
10 - Friendship circle
11 - Hate the player, not the game
12 - Gentlemen don't play nice
13 - Spolied brat & more
14 - Lights, Camera, Action
15 - Two is better than one
16 - Recovery period
17 - We deserve this, right?
18 - Two truths, one lie
19 - Blind leading the blind
20 - Mind games
21 - New Alliances
22 - Bad habits, die hard
23 - Midnight Madness
24 - Hide & Seek
25 - Charity Case
26 - A Father's Love
27 - Birthday girl
28 - Young love
29 - Written words
30 - Exposed
31 - Let's talk
Q & A
Sneak Peek

glossary

349 36 21
Da winnie_xoxo4

N O T E

This page is dedicated to words or terms that will be used in the book.

Golden Member - An heir apart of the gold member club, with its family name with a certain amount of money. But, this person's status can be taken away by playing a game from the challenger.

VIP Room - This room can be used for only an hour, to use the room is to reserve the room itself in your name and nobody else's.

Common Room - free use to everyone the room is used for breakfast, lunch, and dinner time. Also, for parties, charity events and so much more.

Movie Theater- every participant will be accompanied by a security guard and scan their ID against a specialized reader to enter the theater.

Midnight Madness - a tradition with every heir will play in the VIP room, must play to win. But, if you lose you only have three chances to make up for the loss.

Regular- an heir's family that isn't extremely wealthy but isn't poor either. The heir can still participate in the traditions that are held at the Wellington Manor.

Library - this library holds yearbooks, photographs, awards, and many household items that belong to the Wellington family. A room to relax and some alone time to yourself.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5.7K 289 108
She couldn't love him. His heart didn't belong to her. It belonged to another woman; one that had loved him for years. And in her heart, the heart th...
87.3K 2.8K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
874 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...