Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

35. Winter Solstice and War

583 25 4
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam hollered, "Happy Winter Solstice and Merry Christmas everyone."

Raon cheered, "Winter Solstice."

Hong hollered, "Happy Solstice."

Ohn was laughing, "Happy Winter!"

Some called, "Merry Christmas."

Others, "Happy Winter Solstice."

The Cybertronians greeted using both greetings, they had been researching the festival and were very fascinated by the celebration. The Witwickies had a tradition of following the ritual of the twelve days before Christmas and the sparklings had the most fun over it. From lighting the candles according to the number to adding different décor and preparing food according to the specific day. Sentinel sniffed and raised his helm arrogantly at the traditions first but after the sparklings gave him the optics he agreed to do those traditions. Megatron had quietly snorted at how easily his sparklings had manipulated his old mentor and was grinning the whole week.

Optimus had originally been disappointed that Sentinel did not wish to join them, saying it was foolish organic practice. But seeing his old mentor indulging the sparklings when they asked, had filled him with happiness and relief. They would be heading to Cybertron soon and the Prime wanted the last possible memories of planet Earth to be a happy one. You never know whether you would return alive or dead from a war after all and even if you did return alive, the others may not. Dragonius Prime had excused themselves saying they had their own tradition they wished to celebrate in private. They did promise to be there for the final party though and left dragging Adaptus with them.

Adaptus had protested but Sam had advised him to go as it was their own private tradition that they practiced with their late friends. Adaptus had started gushing about his Legend's kindness and understanding even while being dragged away. Dragonius promised Sam, he would talk with Adaptus about his behavior which was annoying Sam and his sparklings. To which Sam drawled, if he could perform such a miracle the first Sparkling to be born from the Well of Sparks would be his. Dragonius had blinked then nodded determined to make Adaptus understand and back off a little at least.

Optimus looked around feeling satisfied, "Everyone is enjoying themselves."

Bumblebee nodded holding his warm Energon, "Yes, I am glad everyone made it for the last Christmas on planet Earth."

Megatron nodded watching his mate entertain the kids with Christmas stories, "We are ready to leave for Cybertron any time. Sam, Raon , Hong and Ohn are a little disappointed, they will miss New Years. But aside from that they have no complaints."

Thundercracker, "They are sweet children all things considered. In fact, I have noticed, that they are very considerate of others."

Jazz sipped his Energon, "Miles had a similar complaint but knowing them they will probably do a little party for the kid's sake."

Sentinel grumbled, "I will admit, they make good caretakers."

Dragonius chuckled, "I understand your wariness but remember humans do have experience in taking care of young ones thanks to their biological gift of life. I sometimes envy them."

Steelbane hummed in contemplation, "Yes, sometimes I wonder if they even realize how lucky they are compared to the other races in the Universe."

Rodimus approached them, "Optimus I have an answer. The Lost Light will fly again."

Ultra Magnus nodded, "We have discussed this with the crew and have agreed we all wish to return home."

Cyclonus, "Even if we have to fight our way back home."

Megatron was pleased, "I see."

Optimus nodded, "That is wonderful news. We will not leave Earth all at once, of course. We still need to watch over this planet. The last thing we need is for the Quintessons to end up conquering a plant filled with unlimited resources."

Dragonius, "My Knights will never allow that to happen."

Sentinel begrudgingly said, "They make good workers, I will admit, loyal too."

Megatron, "I am pleased to hear you changed your thinking about them, my dear mentor. They do not live long, that is true but they are good at what they do and helping others without fear."

Two days after Christmas saw them at the moon base after saying good bye to their families. Mrs Lancaster and Mrs Witwicky were the most emotional they had ever been seeing their baby boys grow up. Miles, Sam, Raon, Hong and Ohn spent the majority of their time calming them down from their emotions. At one point Megatron had promised to take good care of his mate and brother in law in everything but blood getting stern talking and agreement about their safety. Mr Lancaster and Mr Witwicky were talking with Optimus about the possibility of them visiting Cybertron in the future. Optimus was unsure about it as Cybertron was currently considered unliveable for Cybertronians it would be worse for humans.

Ron, "So Sam is going because the Allspark might help make your planet habitable again."

Optimus, "Once it has returned to the Well of Sparks yes. It would also ensure Sam is no longer a target again."

Ron nodded, "Okay, I can accept that."

Dave, "As long as our boys return home safely. Well they are men now, no longer boys. Though they do not look that old."

Katie sniffed, "Power of Youth, I suppose. Take care Miles."

Judy, "You too, Sam. Take care. Ohn, Hong and Raon, make sure you take care of yourselves too."

Miles, "Do not worry ma, pa. I will be back before you know it."

Sam, "Yeah, we are going to revive Cybertron and then invite you over for a visit. Think of it as a future anniversary trip to a new planet."

Ron laughed, "Of course son."

Raon, "Grandpa, grandma, do not worry too much."

Ohn, "We will take care of Dad."

Hong, "And we will make sure he does not overwork himself."

Megatron, "You have my word they will all be protected and safe."

Bumblebee, "As their official Cybertronian Guardian I will lay down my life for them."

Jazz, "Both Prowl and I will return Miles safely."

Judy turned to Bumblebee, "Oh no! You don't! You have to return home safely too. It is not the same without our gossip buddies around."

Katie nodded, "I agree, so you better return home safely too."

Prowl, "Of course!"

Optimus smiled warmly, "We will not have it any other way."

Cogman, "Are you all ready to go?"

Rodimus, "Are you sure you will not come with us, Cogman?"

Cogman looked at where Edmund was laughing and talking, "My human sparkling is already old and I would like to be with him for the remaining few decades."

Ultra Magnus, "I understand, old friend. Just remember you are welcome to join us when you are ready."

Cogman nodded, "Very well."

Shockwave, "Preparing the bridge."

Dragonius, "All aboard the Convoy!"

Sam, "Well, this is it."

Miles, "Let's go."

Preceptor, "Sam, Miles, here."

Miles, "What's this?"

Preceptor, "Spacesuits with armour so you can fight in space if it becomes necessary."

Sam, "Nice!"

Perceptor led them to a training area in the shop, "The other engineers and builders have a separate type of suit for them. The soldiers have suits made similar to yours."

Sam tried his own and started to move across the training ground hitting targets and using his shield for protection. It worked like a charm and that got Miles excited to try his, by the time they were done, the human soldiers who joined them wanted to try as well. William was most excited about this mission, they were protecting not just one planet but two from invaders. But just as they finished the training the proximity alert started to ring making them scramble to their posts. There were three Quintesson ship heading towards them, or most likely heading towards planet Earth. Sentinel glared on seeing the ship that more than not plagued his processors during the recharge cycles.

Optimus, "Send an alert to the Earth team. Elita and Starscream should have returned there by now."

Megatron, "Yes, it is time for the intra - planetary meeting."

Elita, -Optimus? What is happening?-

Starscream, -An invasion alert?-

Megatron, "We have encountered some of Quintessons ship. Looking at the trajectory of their flight they are heading to Earth."

One of the human governors who was from Nigeria spoke, -Why are they heading here?-

Optimus, "For one reason only, to invade, enslave and destroy the planet."

Elita, -I will not allow that to happen.-

Megatron, "We will be battling them but there is no guarantee we can keep them contained. We are two ships, Convoy and Lost Light, there are three of them."

Starscream, -Understood! Battle stations everyone. We have a planet to protect.-

Another governor from India, -I hope for the sake of our future all of us get out of this alive.-

The governor beside her was from Italy, -I agree. Let's do our best to survive through this.-

Optimus nodded, "Agreed! We shall keep you updated."

Blaster, "Leave that to me Prime. I was and still am the news reporter of Cybertron. I am from today going inter - galactic."

A human lady beside him spoke up, "I agree. Hello I am Koji Tupac and I will be the first human to get you all inter - galactic news."

Another governor nodded, -Very well, just be careful.-

Optimus then shut off the main comm to focus on working together with the other Primes and come up with a strategy. Dragonius would be the last two fight as it was his first and foremost duty to ensure the Staff of Creation reached Cybertron safe and sound. Optimus would lead the battle with Megatron against one of the ships while Rodimus and Ultra Magnus would head to the second ship. The third ship they could hopefully deal with together before it managed to move past them and head to planet Earth. Plans made, they prepared to battle while Blaster and Koji recorded and commented on the ongoings of the upcoming fight. It would be an epic two pronged battle with the group trying to pinch the enemy ships in.

The Quintessons ships soon started to fire at the ship only for the attacks to bounce back a silver shield. Optimus cursed, no wonder Sam and the others were missing they were outside shielding the whole ship from enemy attacks. Tupac and Blaster commented on the silver shield that looked very holy and how powerful it was for holding the enemy fire back on it's own. There were questions raised over the shield and Jazz gave a short explanation about how Aura users were actually real. The planet sometimes gifted some individuals like Sam and Miles as self defence against inter - galactic dangers. While the governors knew about this fact the civilian population were in a tizzy and started to call Sam the Ash Ketchum of the Universe.

Sam, 'Why do I feel like something really annoying happened again?'

Raon, "Dad! I will help too. I found out how to create my own shield as a Predacon. It was confusing at first but I figured it out."

Sam, "Good job Raon."

Ohn, "Youngest take care of Dad okay?"

Hong, "We are going to sneak in there and sabotage them."

Miles, "We will be back soon."

Jazz appeared scowling, "You are not going anywhere alone."

Prowl nodded, "Honestly, we cannot take our optics off you for even one second."

Sentinel was eyeing the shield, "I can see why you desired him so much."

Megatron harrumphed haughtily, "Did you really think I chose him nilly willy?"

Sentinel, "Not bad, my student. Not bad at all."

Megatron, 'I am not letting Cale go this time. And I will not allow anyone to hurt him. That includes you, dear mentor.'

Megatron had started to get bits and pieces of his memories back and remembered he used to give cale money. A lot of money to be honest and Cale had returned the favour by crowning him the Emperor, not just a King but the Emperor. His doting on his family and especially Sam had increased which was noticed by the sparklings and Sam. Sam had looked at him and had almost recognized him but the number of people who doted on him as Cale was more than three. So, he was taking time figuring it out, but Cale was sure it was one person in particular, he was just in denial it was Alberu. That Emperor was a scammer like him, there is no way he would fall for another scammer.

When Sam had told this to Miles, Raon, Hong and Ohn, they had just smiled and nodded in agreement. In reality they were pitying the late Emperor for falling for such a dense and stubborn person like Cale. The denseness came with him to his new life as Sam Witwicky which made the four of them light a candle for Megatron. This would take a while, Jetstorm had told them it was Sam who needed to recognize who Megatron was. Sam had a feeling his kids were pitying him but did not push the subject focusing on the present which was protecting his family. He had a suspicion of who Megatron was but he was just taking time because he was in denial. He would confront Megatron's past life if they survived this attack.

(Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
I certainly did.
Till next time my lovely readers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 66
With both his parents missing when he was only three, Braedey Martin has to stay over with his cousin Sam Witwicky. After his cousin Sam left for col...
36K 786 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
160K 4.5K 19
REWRITING || Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...