love or lust | jg & cd

Af gracefuldallas

in which a girl finally meets her brother's friends and falls for two of them; attracted to one emotionally... Mere

Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
PLEASE READ
Ch. 18
Ch. 19

Ch. 10

3.3K 85 55
Af gracefuldallas

Nash POV

I poke my head into the living room to make sure the boys have left. I know she wouldn't want to come out of the kitchen being a blubbering mess. Then I take both of the girls's hands again and lead them across the living room.

I feel my heart slowly shatter as I replay Sydney's tale of her haunting past in my head over and over on our way up the stairs. Now I completely understand why Matt is so insistent on being her protector. I mean sometimes it gets a little over the top, like when he refused to let her go to Starbucks by herself because of something about getting jumped. But she didn't deserve for that to happen to her. She's so strong yet so fragile at the same time. She's so.. Sydney.

The three of us, being Addy, Syd, and I, make our way into her bedroom. She lightly sits on the stool that's placed in front of her mirror in the bathroom looking herself over. Even though her hair is a tangled mess and her makeup is gone, she's still beautiful.

Wait what? Beautiful?! Come on Nash this is your best friend you're talking about! Best friend; I really need to drill that into my head.

She sighs as she opens a drawer and pulls out a black bag which I assume has makeup in it. I wish I could help with something, I can tell she's exhausted from all the crying she did. But I know absolutely nothing about makeup other than the black stuff on a stick goes on your eyelashes, and that's just what Skylynn taught me.

Addy sits on the edge of the bathtub by my side and we both watch her intently. Her forehead creases as she concentrates on her face, adding little touch ups here and there. Her movements are so fluent and gentle.

She puts everything back in the bag and spins around towards us.

"So? What do you think?"

In unison Addy and I both say "you look amazing" even though the four year old's pronunciation of "amazing" was more like "ahmasink."

She laughs at that and says, "Thanks guys."

She fixes her hair with a tool that looks like a magic wand or something, but I don't complain because her blonde hair falls perfectly into waves.

Once she's satisfied we walk addy downstairs to meet with Matt and Aaron. Matt and Sydney don't say a word to each other, they don't ever glance in one another's direction. They're acting as if the other isn't even there. They'll have to get over it soon; we're staying here for the whole summer together! We say our goodbyes to Aaron and Addy and head out to the Lamborghini waiting for us in the garage.

***

Sydney POV

I sit in the drivers seat and Nash soon plops into the passenger seat beside me. I put the key the ignition and turn, starting the car.

"Nash, do you know where the party is?" I ask, turning to face him.

"Can told us that it's at Sammy's house so yeah. Do you want me to drive?"

"No it's fine, I thought that maybe you could just give me directions."

"Okay sure, first take a right onto Adams."

***

The drive to the party ends up being pretty short but let me say one thing: Nash is the worst at giving directions. Seriously he gets distracted so easily. I had to make three u-turns.

I open the door to my car and jump out, running around to Nash's door and opening it for him.

I grab his hand and kiss his knuckles softly and say, "Sir?" In my best British accent. He raises his eyebrows and steps out of the car, chuckling at my gesture.

"Why're you laughing!? I was being serious." I put on my best pouty face, biting my cheek to contain my laughter.

"Liar." He says shoving my shoulder lightly.

"Okay, yeah but it was funny though." He nods in agreement.

He links his arm with mine at the elbow. "Shall we?"

"We shall."

Instead of going through the door, Nash leads me to a white gate that matches the fence that prevents access to the backyard. He walks up to it, unhooking our arms and stepping up on the fence, sitting on the top.

"Um what're you doing?" I laugh.

"The latch on the gate's been broken for like five years so you have to climb over." He hops down disappearing onto the other side. Wow he must come here often.

"You coming?" He yells over the music.

"Gimme a sec!" I yell back.

I adjust my jeans and take a deep breath. I've never been much good at climbing things. In the fifth grade, my class went on a field trip to a fun center that had rock climbing and I couldn't even make it a few feet up the wall.

You can do this.

I grab onto one of the wood planks in the gate and prop my foot up on the horizontal plank that runs across it.

I don't know if the grip on my converse is bad or if I'm just that bad at climbing things but when I finally get my foot on the plank, I'm tumbling down just as quickly. I let out a squeal, and mentally prepare myself for hitting the grass.

The grass feels... Muscly..? I pry open my eyes and look up to see a boy with brown eyes and brown hair. His muscle tank is really working wonders for his biceps, wow.

"Are you okay?" He asks, snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh yeah, but because of you. Thanks by the way-"

"-Sammy. And you are?" Oh, so this is his party.

"I-I'm Sydney." FUCK I stuttered.

"Sydney.. I like it." He smiles showing off his white teeth and adorable dimples. "Can I get you a drink?" He slightly smiles.

"Yeah I'd like that."

He grabs my hand leading me through the hoards of sweaty, sloppy teenagers and into a large kitchen. My fingertips tingle at his touch. "Any requests Sydney?"

"Got any mikes?" He smiles at my question, opening one of about 12 coolers sitting on the counters.

He picks out a pink one, opens it, and hands it to me. "How'd you know I like the pink lemonade ones?" Why am I suddenly confident?

"I dunno, you look like a pink lemonade type of girl." He shoots me a wink and I instantly feel my cheeks heat up.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the back yard, which is enormous just like the rest of the house.

"I'm glad I finally made it back here, I mean I was supposed to be here like 15 minutes ago but then I-"

Oh shit. Nash.

I look over to where the gate is and don't see him. Nash isn't anywhere in my sight, actually.

"Everything okay?" Sammy asks.

"Everything's great." I smile at him. I guess I'll find Nash later.

I spot a big fire that has about 20 people sitting around it towards the back of the yard.

"Can we go over there?" I ask, pointing over to the big fire. He nods smiling that million dollar smile again and grabs my hand, leading me over to the fire. His hands are so big and his fingers are so warm.

We finally make it over the the fire, successfully maneuvering through the crowd of people. As we sit down, I look down at my hands feeling a big out of place.

A chorus of "hey Syd" and "what's up Sydney" 's comes suddenly from around me. I look up and see Cameron, Gilinsky, JJ, Shawn, Taylor, and Carter. Still no Nash.

"Who's up for some truth or dare?!" A random guy with sunglasses on yells over the music. He's clearly drunk.

Everybody seems to silently agree. Games of truth or dare are always so predicable at partys. People always end up having make out sessions, admitting their undeniable feelings for someone, or taking body shots.

"Taylor, truth or dare?" Johnson asks. Oh my god, here we go.

"Dare." He doesn't even hesitate.

"I dare you to put that bandana of yours around your eyes and pick a girl to kiss."

He turns to the girl sitting beside him without putting his blindfold on his eyes and pushes his lips to hers, leaving her shocked. He acts like it was nothing. Sam giggles from beside me.

"Uhh Gilinsky, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a body shot off of..."

His gaze hovers over me before me before he says, "Lauren."

THANK GOD.

He grabs JJ's bottle from his hand and waits for the girl to lay on the grass. He pours the alcohol into the dip in her collar bone and leans down, sucking it out, making sure to hold eye contact with me the whole time.

A pang of jealousy hits me and disappears just as quickly as it appeared. I look away and take a swig of the Mike's in my hand.

I drift off into a day dream, lazily watching other people do their dares because no one has picked truth yet.

I'm snapped into reality when Sam asks me, "Sydney, truth or dare?"

"I-uhh dare." I'm not about to be the first one to pick truth.

"Okay, I dare you to ... kiss me." He says smoothly. I only just met this guy a few hours ago, but he is really attractive so I'm not going to object.

I rest my hand on the back of his neck and lean in until my lips meet his. Wow. His lips are so soft. A bunch of "oooh" 's sound from the circle of people around us. I want to continue but I pull away remembering that we're in front of a bunch of the boys.

I feel someone staring at me and meet both Cameron and Gilinsky's gazes, both glaring straight at me, then shifting their glares toward Sam who smiles right back at them.

He leans over to me and whispers, "Do you wanna go inside?" His hot breath sent chills up my spine as I nodded. We both stand up and walk side by side into his house.

***
After about four more drinks and long conversations with Sam, I'm feeling pretty warm and fuzzy inside.

"You're so cute." I giggle.

"You wanna go upstairs?" He smirks.

"Y-yeah sure." I slur. Something inside me is telling me to say no but I can't remember why I wanted to say no. I guess it's nothing important.

We walk up the stairs, me trailing behind Sammy and we finally make it into an in occupied bedroom. As soon as we get inside he shuts the door behind him and lightly pushes me against the wall, hungrily pushing his lips onto my own.

I immediately kiss back, but he doesn't taste like alcohol. Weird.

He picks me up, never breaking the kiss and lays me down onto the king sized bed.

Trailing kisses, and sucking down my neck I moan slightly when he finds my sweet spot. He pulls his shirt over his head and I do the same with mine.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He mumbles attaching his lips to mine once again, playing the the button of my jeans. He unbuttons them, and suddenly I don't feel his touch anymore.

"Sam?"

I sit up to see him on the floor being pounded by the fists of the one and only Cameron Dallas.

***

A/N: cliffhanger oops

does this story suck? I feel like nobody even reads it lol comment

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
3.8K 39 23
Friends who fall in-love can fall in other ways too... ~this was written before 4/17/15 and as if the original 12 were still doing Magcon-
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
10.2K 249 11
Read the book and find out... *Note: Amateur Writing ! The Sequel & Trilogy Are MUCH Better*