we Will never be something (w...

By welovewenclair

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... More

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
new book idea

16

574 7 15
By welovewenclair

you guys desurve another update

________________________________________________________

another month goes by for enid, and it wasnt easy,and tyler really had a grip on her. he teased her all the time he could, he would knock over her books, hide her bckpack, and sometimes even take away her lunch. enid had to suck it up, gritted her teeth and let it go. but the worst part was, that she saw him kissing wednesday in the middle of the hallway. she dint understood why she dint hit tyler already. yup, she became that violent.

yoko and wednesday, also dint stop attacking her and her friends, but they were the most focused on their exams. thats why tyler and ajax took over their work, to make the blondes life impossibale.

the only thing now is that, she always saw the brunette looking at her. enid wanted to look at her so it wasnt her fault, but she was impressed to see how her eyes met hers, and then looked away from her.

-'why do they always end up in my locker even when i have a new one?" she asked irrtated.

she watched as the couple, leaning on a locker. her fucking locker. enid would bee soon breathing fire.

"maybe tyler wants to make you angry?" liz said, watching the tow in discust. she notice her friends hurt and angry look, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "remember shes a bitch"

enid dint response, she stared at tyler, wanting to choke him with all her might till he stopped breathing.

liz and divina said goodbye to her, a little worried. enid dint pay attention, she wnated to look good, but in truth was very hurt.

she went to where they were, and cleared her throah. tyler looked aside leaving wednesday for a moment. his lips were swollen from the kisses, as his hair was ruined, as they both looked at her.

"my locker" she said pointing to the door where they were leaning.

tyler just pushed her aside kissing his girlfriends lips again. enid clenged her fist, as she opned her locker, listening to the kisses and sighs. tyler ran his lips over wednesdays neck, but she dint seem to notice, because she was looking at her.

closing the door, she met those brown eyes winks at her, and graps her boyfriends face, kissing him again. enid now wanting to retunr her breakfast.

it was super discusting. watching them for a moment trying to appear normal. tyler, annoyed got away from wednesdays lips and turned to enid.

"what do you want?

"i dont think its right to kiss in the middle of the hallway. theres a rule" she said lutting her hands in her pockets, staying calm. (while everything screamed inside her)

"well i do whatever the hell i want. now disapear!" the boy responds very rude and kissed wednesday again , but the girls eyes, still kissing her boyfriend, were on the blonde.

she dint understand, byt seeing those brown eyes, she couldnt help but smile. she made a funny face, mocking tyler, as the brunette laughed against her boyfriends lips. it gav enid much more satisfaction, when she saw the boy cover the brunettes eyes, so that she coudlnt see her, and glared at enid. she decided that now it was time to leave.

she went to the libary the afternoon, she hoped he can study the afternoon, since tyler hid her notes, and that why she was late. but when she arrived she found a bog surprise. there sitting in the same chair as always, wednesday addams. she smiled and felt like her heart was going to beat out her chest.

wednesday ignored her all afternoon, but that was the least that bothred her, she could see how the sun shined in her brown hair, as she got lost in that beautiful face. in the end the end she ended up not studying but rather keep watching wednesday. she did try to look at her notebook, but wednesday was biting her tongue in such a adorbale way that it distracted her. that was until someone touched her shoulder. it was rowan, he dint look angry anymore from last time, he smiled at her, enid raised an eyebrow.

"hey enid"he said to her taking the seat next to he. enid raised both her eyebrows. he called her by her name?

'hello"

"what are you doing here at this hour?' he asked smiling in a way so every girl would all for him. not her, because she clearly tough he wold do something to her.

"im studying dont you?" she asked as rowan laughed, enid looked at him confused.

"you study? dont you go out?"

"in the weekend"

"with your friends right? they seem to take care of you a lot"

"yes why?"

"well i asked your friends were you are. but they dint anwser me" he smiled at her. and now better then ever loved her bestfriends a lot.

"you were looking for me?" she asked confused. she really tought he was going to do something bad to her. "what for?"

"your very pretty" he said pinching her nose, as she moved her face away. weirdo.

"okay this is weird" she sai trying to move away from him. the boy laughed and got closer again. "whats so funny?"

"i wanted to know if your free tonight, to come to the pizzaria with me and my friends" he asked running a hand trought her hair.

"i dont think i get along well with your friends, espically the girls" she repsonds again, moving away from him. was rowan asking her out?

"calm down i will make sure wednesday doesnt do anything to you" the boy said winking. enid opened her eyes and her heart beated like crazy, hearing the brunettes name.

"why wednesday?"

"everyone at school know you hate eachother. thats why i do a favor and keep her away from you. he stood up and carrsed her cheeck, but enid moved away again "you can come?"

enid dint response. she was still schocked by the fact that rowan asked her out. it is probably a trap or something.

"are you flirting with the baby?" wednesday suddenly asked behind rowans back. ÿou have no taste" she blurted out.

he without knowing why he did that, moved away a little from enid, since his friend was looking at him like she could kill him at at any moment.

"ofcourse not, it was juts a friendly invation right enid?" he said looking at her with a sweet smile and tone. wednesday gritted her teeth.

"she wouldnt date someone like you. even the baby doesnt even know how to be in a place without making a fool of hersle finst it enid?" she said still looking at rowan. enid had enough and stood up from her chair.

"what do you know?"she challenged her. and finnaly those brown eyes looked in her direction.

"so you are coming?" rowan asked hopefully"\

enid wanted to accept but the wednesday spoke before her.

"shes not going anywhere"the brunette said looking at enid, daring to say 'dont fucking come or else'

her brown eyes sparkeld, as enid felt her stomac tingle, and nodded like a fool. and watched the girl of her dreams talk to rowan.

"see? she wont go"

"enid?"

"i would go."still angry at her but she she dint want to make the brunette more mad who glared at her. "but i have more things to do tonight" she looked sorry at the boy.

"maybe next time"he said, he touched her arm one more time as enid tensed. wednesday looked at that hand with so much hatred, and the boy quickly moved away. "excuse me" he said even tho he dint know who he said it too.

he tunred around. and as quickly as he could left the place. enid dint understand. a few minuted ago he was flirting with her, and now he dint even say goodbye, was her breath bad? "you know how to waste time" she heard wednesday spoke.

"what do you mean?"

"you should be studying. but you were hooking up with a boy instead, i dint expect that from you freak" wednesdat told her, looking at her. enid blinked.

"i was studying" the brunette defended.

"you havent look in that book for over an hour, ofcourse you havent" wednesdat said.

"how do you know?" she asked her, and now it was wednesdays turn, she got nervous, and the brown ones avoided the blue at all cost.

"i think that was. knowing how an idiot you can be" and the notebook she held in her hands fell to the ground.

the two bend down at the same time to pick it up, their hands touched, enids skin burned as they both raised their faces. suprised, her node rubbed against wednesdys, as she felt her hot breath on her lips, the brunette blushed once she knew what she was doing.

enid found it adorbale that way, she wanted to kiss her, ans she was dying to do so. wednesday also seemed shocked, as she did nothing more then move, enid without realzing it began to get closer, as they heard a scream.

"ENID! we..." liz and abby has entered laughing, but when they saw that, they froze.

wednesday jumped up, and took her notebook, as she stepped away.

enid did the same, as both girls were blushing, enid saw the face, filled with horror, her friends made. (abby smiled slightly) soon, liz recovered and went to where her friend was, looking deadly at wednesday. and puts an arms around her waist.

"girls...what are you doing here?" enid asked, embarrassed by the fact that she almost kissed wednesday. and her friends had catched her.

"the question is, what are you doing here with this bitch?" liz sad saying the words with hate while she looked at wednesday. as the brunette came out of schock and gave her a sarcastic smile.

"there are nt dogs here just a big fat pig"she said wih a murdred look.

"i dont care just dont go near enid again"she snapped pointing to wednesday.

"dont want me to be closer to the baby? why should i lsiten to you?"

"just because i want you away from her bitch"

'freak"

"clumsy pig"

ïm not waisting my time fighting with babies" wednesday picked her stuff and left, without even looking at enid. who was still in the clouds.

liz made her sit on one of the couches in the breakroom, and began pacing back and fort, hands o her hips abby looked looked at her from the couch.

"how is it possibale?! i come and i see you with your face on that bitch" she said rasing her arms.

"dont call him that"

"and the you are ti stare at her like a fool in love" she pinted out.

"sorry" she sank more in her seat.

"you seemed...you also seemed lik you wanted to kiss her! is that true?" she asked seeing her friends reacting, who was now red. li closed her eyes and placed her hands on her head. "GOD you did want to kiss her!"

"b-but liz she was very close to me...what else should ive done?" she asked her all stupid rembering her lips so close to her.

"slap her" she anwsered.

"her eyes...did you see her eyes?' she asked her "veryday i fall more in love woth them" with her head in the clouds she spoke . as liz opened her eyes, discust.

"do you hear yourself??" she said screaming, that bithc was playing with the hear of her best friend.

"and her lips abs...i could kiss those lips all day"she said as her friend laughed at her. but liz glared.

"wait till i tell div this! shes going to challenge you, and were going to help you till you come back to your sense!" she pinted to enid who seemed lost.

"and a few days ago...enid said..she said i would go crazy for her and she caressed me...she touched my neck" she said looking at the floor..

"what?"

"the day she hit me with a ball...she rubbed the place where she hit me. her skin is very soft...' she whispered.

"your already crazy, that girl just want to hurt you"

"but....but shes very beautiful"

"enid wake the fuck up!" she said shaking her shoulders. but enid knew it was too late..

two years too late...

___________________________________________________________

here another chap for youuuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 2 31
Fluff:🩷 Angst:😰 Angst then fluff:πŸ₯Ή Everything gay πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ no one is safe not even Kent
230K 9.5K 54
β–Œπ’²π‘’π’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž 𝐈. Alluring "I like to think im a bad kisser" "Show me" ───── misfit...
76.6K 1.5K 85
Wenclair fc's 😘 mostly fluff, slight angst but always good ending . Oh and no smut you dirty little rat πŸ˜­πŸ‘ Characters shown (i think these are all...
2.5K 112 40
a story about Wednesday being a detective and enid becoming a superhero.