Billy loomis x Stu Macher One...

Oleh onlyposersfuckingdie

Book six of Billy loomis x Stu Macher one-shots! request are open! ●Top Billy ● bottom Stu rare ships - B... Lebih Banyak

"I wish you were a girl /he wished i was a girl"
"was the movie boring or something?"
Mama's boy / papa's girl
"That's my kid, Brother."
just two music videos
"Willam Jefferson loomis!"
"A ghoulie has been murdered."
"It's my birthday and i can do whatever i want."
Two different kinds of Drunk
"take some heat off."
"My name is Stu Macher and on September 28th, 1996, i was murdered."
"don't worry, darling."
His Billy
"Every universe"
The Bad Boy and The Punk [Part three]
Back To The Past [Part one]
Back To The Past [Part two]
"I'll be reborn with you."
"My choice."
Back To The Past [Part Three]
"Uncle Billy killed santa!"
"The perfect housewife."
"Happy New year!"
"Brothers?"
"Show off." [smut]
The new boy and the Hockey player [part two]
"I may or may not have asked out Stu in front of Billy." [part one]
"I forgot I had glue on my hands, and now our hands are glued together."
"Everything is just too much right now."
"I can't stand you being all pathetic, so enjoy your date with Stu!, xoxo, Tat!"
[valentines special]
[Valentine special]
[valentines special]

The Grinch who learned to love Christmas again thanks to sam and stu.

578 17 1
Oleh onlyposersfuckingdie

Intersex stu
Impreg
- -
BILLY LOOMIS HATED CHRISTMAS. He hated Christmas so much that he decided to avoid it as much as possible.

Billy used to actually look forward to Christmas when he was young, and that was until his dad decided to ruin their family by not keeping it in his pants.

His mom left, and he still gets presents, but he hates Christmas because of his parents.

His parents ruined Christmas for him, and no matter how many gifts they give him, he will always hate Christmas.

-

STU MACHER ADORED CHRISTMAS. stu loved Christmas ever since he was a child even though he had no one to celebrate it with, no presents under the Christmas tree.

His parents were never home, and even if they were, they never paid any attention to him.

Stu would see every house decorated with Christmas stuff. He would get so excited.

Many thought, he was just excited about the many gifts he would received but nobody knew the truth.

Stu Macher was alone on Christmas just like before.

That was until Samantha was born. It was just a one night stand with Billy.

Billy was drunk, and so was stu. Stu doesn't much of that night, but he remembered waking up naked in Billy's tight hold.

Then he was pregnant. He couldn't extacly tell Billy that he was pregnant with his baby.

He didn't want to ruin their friendship. Plus, he was pretty sure Billy didn't love him like he loved him.

So, he just told Billy that the baby's father was just some random guy. His words were, "Billy, I was way too drunk that night, I don't remember who I slept with."

What Stu didn't know was that Billy was pissed about that. He was pissed because that baby wasn't his, but he promised himself that he was going to be there for stu no matter what.

Yet, no matter what, it literally means no matter what because here he was,

Billy loomis or better known, [thanks to Randy] the grinch who hates Christmas.

He was helping stu shop for Christmas stuff. Sam babbled happily in the baby carrier against stu's chest.

Stu was smiling at her and excitedly telling her about everything.

Billy will deny the fact that the scene in front of him was making his cold, heartless heart melt.

"Sammy, you wanna take pictures with Santa?" Stu questioned, looking down at Sam, who squealed, clapping her hands and stu let out a small laugh, lightly clapping his hands back.

Sam giggled. While Billy loved seeing the two, he dreaded waiting in line. God, he hated Santa Clause.

As if, he would let a strange man touch Sam.

"Come on, Billy." Stu was already walking away, and Billy sighed before following him.

Luckily for Billy, the line wasn't that long, but then Stu had to use the bathroom.

"Just get her picture taken, and that's it, and please, for the love of God, don't punch Santa clause... again." Stu told him, handing him Sam.

Billy carefully held her in front of him, Sam smiled at him, laughing.

"Just hurry back." Stu nodded before rushing off.

Billy held Sam close to him, and Sam was poking his face, giggling.

It wasn't the first time. He held Sam, but it was actually the first time that he had gotten a good look at her up close.

She had brown eyes, almost like his - no extacly like his. The closer he looked, the more he realized that Sam looked like him.

The eyes, nose shape, hair color, skin tone.

Billy remembered having a one night stand but he couldn't remember who he fucked.

But everything was starting to make sense.

Stu had a one night stand.

Billy had a one night stand.

Stu couldn't remember the guy.

Billy couldn't remember the person.

Stu got pregnant by said one night stand.

Sam looks like Billy.

Holy shit, was he the father?

"Sir, it's your turn." An elf said, and Billy sighed before hesitantly handing Sam to Santa.

The elf lady took pictures, and Sam eyes began to water. She whimpered, stretching her arms out towards Billy.

Billy picked her up and held her close. "Here you go." The elf lady handed him the pictures with a smile.

"You have a very beautiful daughter." Shs told him, blushing.

"Uh, thanks." Billy mumbled before walking away.

It wasn't long before stu reunited with them, and he was holding bags.

"Don't peek inside." Stu told him, narrowing his eyes at him before smiling at Sam, taking her back from Billy.

"Hi, Sammy. How was it?" He questioned, and Sam babbled like she was actually talking back.

Billy shook his head with a small chuckle.

His eyes were full of love as he stared at the two of them.

He wanted Sam to be his kid, his daughter. His and stu's.

- -

After that awful [it was actually nice] evening of shopping. They returned back to stu's house.

They started decorating the tree, but Sam fell asleep halfway, and Billy was frustrated with it and wanted to burn it.

So stu told him to hold Sam while she slept and to sit on the couch.

Billy was sitting on the couch. The tv was on playing some cartoon. Sam was peacefully sleeping in his arms wrapped in a soft baby blue blanket that he may or may not have brought her.

"Stu," he called out and stu hummed in response.

"You really don't remember who's Sam's father is?" Billy looked at him, and he saw him tense before relaxing as he let out a small laugh.

"No, I don't." A lie. That was a lie. Stu does remember.

Billy wondered why stu would lie to him. To him of all people!

Billy looked down at Sam with a soft smile on his face. "She looks like me, Stu."

Stu sat down next to him, leaning his head on his shoulder and looking down at Sam.

"It was you. I remember waking up next to you, Billy." Stu whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Billy questioned, " I didn't want to ruin our relationship," stu told him

"But today, I realized I was being selfish. You looked so happy with Sam, Billy. You looked like the perfect father, and I shouldn't have kept it from you, I'm sorry." Stu said, looking at him. 

Billy's brown eyes stared in stu's blue eyes. "I'm glad it's was me. I'm happy that she's mine- ours." Billy whispered before he connected his lips with stu's.

He pulled back ,"I love you and Sam." Stu smiled, "I love you too, Billy."

Billy wrapped an arm around stu, pulling him closer and pressing a kiss to his head.

"Get some rest, doll. We can finish later." Billy said and stu hummed, slowly closing his eyes.

Billy usually hated Christmas, but this time, it was different.

Billy got his family on Christmas, and he loved Christmas again.

Christmas gave him Sam and stu.

The Grinch who learned to love Christmas again thanks to Sam and stu.

---------------------------------------

Word count - 1182

Hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.7K 1.8K 50
Spencer "Spence "macher is the best friend of Billy loomis, ever since childhood. The two friends would do anything for each other, even help the oth...
150K 5K 33
"you ever heard of the whistle of death?" Randy asked the group , "the whistle of death?" Sidney asked "yeah, I heard rumors that if you hear this-"...
43.9K 897 14
book one stu macher x female!oc x billy loomis
85.4K 2.7K 31
NOVALEE PRESCOTT is now in college with her sister Sidney Prescott and her best friend Randy meeks. A year ago, Stu macher "died," and Billy loomis...