"Uncle Billy killed santa!"

-

BILLY LOOMIS WAS IN A HOLDING CELL. he wasn't the only one in a holding cell. Sharing the cell with him was Randy meeks, Mickey altieri, Derek Feldman, and Steven orth.

In the other cell beside them was occupied by Sidney prescott, Tatum riley, Hallie McDaniels, Casey Becker.

Billy was leaning against the wall, his back pressed against the brick wall, and his arms were crossed over his chest.

Everyone was quiet till there was commotion. Then there were heels clicking before gale weather appeared.

"You knocked out Santa Clause!?" She asked in a ridiculous tone in complete disbelief.

"Actually, Billy was the one who punched Santa clause." Randy spoke up, pointing at Billy, who rolled his eyes.

"What was I supposed to do? That fucker was going to take Jesse away from me." Billy defended himself with a shrug

"By the way, how is he?" Billy pushed himself off the wall and Gale sighed , "he's fine. He's with Dewey."

Billy nodded ,"That's good. Is stu on his way? I know he took the girls to get their hair done and stuff."

It fascinated Gale how the heartless asshole like Billy loomis actually cared about his fiance and kids.

"Sam got her hair done already, and she's getting her nails paint. Tara already got her nails painted, but she's getting her hair done. It will probably be another hour, which is why he sent us here." Gale replied

Billy didn't say anything, and Gale looked at everyone.

"So, if Billy was the one who punched Santa clause, then why is everyone else in here?" She questioned

"Well, we fought security." Tatum answered

"Okay, start from the beginning." Gale told them.

❄️

"How about this reindeer outfit? Jesse would look so adorable in it." Tatum said, grinning as she showed Billy the reindeer outfit.

Billy narrowed his eyes at the outfit in Tatum's hand before looking down at his son.

His little baby boy, he was only four months old, he was in the baby carrier that stu insisted on Billy having.

Stu had told him , "Not saying our baby is fat, he's just a little on the chubby side, but he can get a bit heavy, trust me, I know."

Jesse was a bit chubby, but that was a good thing.

Jesse was dozing off, leaning his head against Billy's chest. He was in a bear outfit. It was warm for the cold weather.

"I am not putting that on my son." Billy told her, wrapping his arms around his son as if to protect him from Tatum's crazy choice of outfits.

"Why not? It's cute." Tatum said, and Billy shook his head. "No way. I don't want him to end up like Bambi."

Tatum rolled her eyes ,"you are so picky, Billy."