The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

178 8 2
By D4rk_S0ul09

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Good morning, angel." I blinked repeatedly to see Sukuna, smiling at me as he pushed some of my hair out of my face. I looked around to see I'm in Satoru's room, in the penthouse he owns. "Sukuna..." I greeted softly smiling lightly, he crouched down onto my level as he played with my hair. I was about to say something when someone hugged me from behind. "Fuck off, Sukuna... It's still early in the morning." Satoru said, his chest slightly pressed onto my back.

"Satoru..." I softly scolded making him groan softly before sitting up, he stared at me for a bit. He had this smirk on his face, making Sukuna throw a pillow at him he was careful not to hit me as he did, before carrying me up bridal style. "Put me down, Sukuna- I have to take a shower!" I said laughing softly, he chuckled as he walked with me in my arms.

"Hey! I haven't got my morning kisses!" Satoru whined, which Sukuna ignored as he slowly guided me to stand up in front of the bathroom. He kissed the top of my head. "Go take a shower, Kento is cooking breakfast with Suguru." He said, smiling before he pecked my lips,

__________

"Spit that out, Naoya!" I angrily said holding his chin forcing him to open his mouth. "Sin, calm down-" Kento was cut off when Toji pulled me away from Naoya. "He ate my fries!" I angrily said, making Suguru massage his temple and Choso hit Naoya's head. "Finish your breakfast, I'll buy you some again." Sukuna said as he fed me some waffles, I continued eating yet I kept glaring at Naoya.

Who's smirking at me, making me raise my middle finger at him. Choso immediately scolded me, making me sulk as I ate. "Now you're making, Angel sad." Sukuna said as he pushed some hair out of my face as I ate.

As we finished breakfast me and Sukuna went down the lobby only to be greeted by a few people, since it's a little early. We got out of the place to see two Kawasaki H2R. Making me look at him with wide eyes, he smiled at him. "Beautiful, right?" He said as he kissed my cheeks before pulling me towards the motorcycle.

I stared at him confused, knowing Sukuna he would want to be close to me the whole date. Yet, this surprised me by a ton. "Why are you staring at me like that? I'm not that clingy." He said, making me raise my brow at him. "Yeah, right." I sarcastically said as he bent down to my level slightly as he kissed my cheek. "Well, maybe just a little." He said smirking, before helping me gear up. Putting on my helmet before putting his own.

I was silent as I fixed my gloves before straddling my motorcycle as he straddles his. "Can you hear me, angel?" He asked, making me turn towards his direction. "Our helmet has an connected mic and stuff to hear each other." He explained. "Well that's cool." I said as I started the engine of my motorcycle.

"I'll lead the way and you should stay close, angel." He softly said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes on me?" He asked. "Nope, I didn't. Love." I said he was silent for a while before starting his engine. "That got you speechless?" I teased, he just groaned in response as he looked around before starting to drive away, I immediately followed.

I was having fun in this motorcycle, we were enjoying ourselves. I didn't expect him to buy two motorcycle, I expected him to be clingy and make both of us ride one vehicle. "Angel, there's an accident up front. We should slow down." He suddenly said as we're already in the outer part of the city.

"Hmm... Alright, love." I said as I looked at the road ahead of us. We both stopped for gas in a nearby gas station, I was unzipping my motorcycle jacket because I was feeling hot, when a hand placed itself onto the lower part of my back. "You look so beautiful, angel." Sukuna said as he was grinning ear to ear. 

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before, turning to look at him. "Yeah, I know." I retorted making him chuckle as he pecked my lips, before looking onto his motorcycle that a person is filling up the tank for him. "Random thought, you look hot still straddling your motorcycle as you loosen your jacket." he commented as he smirked making me hit his shoulder lightly. 

"Aww...Angel still can't get used to our compliments how cute." He teased as he kissed my cheeks repeatedly before guiding me to get off my motorcycle. "Oi, kindly fill this motorcycle's tank too." He said gruffly at the worker making me elbow his chest making him groan softly.

"Please..." He added reluctantly before guiding me to the restaurant slightly near the gas station, it was fancy.  I raised a brow when Sukuna greeted some people. "You  come here often?" I asked curiously as a waitress guided us to their VIP section. "Hmm...It's mine and the boys favorite place to eat." He said as he pulled the chair for me to seat, as he dragged his chair placing it beside me. 

Making me chuckle as he say beside me and hugged me so tightly from the side. "God...I regretted buying two motorcycle." He complained as he snuggled his face against my neck making me chuckle. "I would have felt your breasts against my back..." He was cut off when I pinched his waist so hard. 

Yet, He didn't even move away he just smiled and kissed my cheeks as he placed his chin onto my shoulder. "I love you.." He said in a whisper, making me smile softly.

I was about to response when our waitress walked in with our appetizers. "Ohhh food!" I happily said

Sukuna's POV

I chuckled slightly at her words, her attention span is really something. God she's adorable. As she's distracted by the food I sigh as I called someone. "Yo, you need something?" The person on the other line asked.

"Can you place the truck down the mountain?" I immediately said as I keep my eye at Sindrea who's enjoying the appetizers. "Huh? Thought you'll just use the motorcycle to go up the mountain?" He said confused.

"Just do it, I'll pay you." I said, he hummed slightly in response. "Alrighty." He said as he ended the call, such a money person. "Sukuna... Ahh~" I immediately opened my mouth letting Sindrea feed me. "Hmm... This is good.." I said as I munched down the food, she smiled as she nodded her head as an agreement.

When I saw the accident earlier, I immediately had a strike of fear imagining if that was Sindrea. I wouldn't allow that, I would go crazy. That's why I asked a friend to bring down the truck so that I can drive it up the mountain than using our motorcycle to climb up.

I know Sindrea likes extreme activities, but I'd rather be careful with her and make her happy any time than be sorry. It's not like I don't trust her,I just don't trust myself on how I'll react if such a thing happened. "Hmm? You look so serious, love." I blinked repeatedly as I stared at her, she had a soft smile on her face as she used her fingers to force me to smile.

Making me chuckle as I held both of her wrists staring straight at her eyes as I kissed the tip of her fingers one by one, as her cheeks slowly turned red as she stared at me. "You look so lovely, angel." I said as I kissed the back of her hand.

A few minutes of waiting for our food to arrive and as I saw her smiling brightly because of the food, I knew our rival on her will be whatever is served on the table.

_____________
Sindreaquiri's POV

I was in awe as I saw an expensive pick up car in the end of the mountain as Sukuna carefully took off his motorcycle gear, as he left his tight shirt on him staring at me as he took off his gloves. Oh he knew what he was doing. He even smirked as he figured I would be staring at him. "Do I look that hot?" He teased as he carefully unzipped my motorcycle jacket.

We arrived at night in our final destination, or partly our final destination. He took off my jacket and my glove before placing it on top of the motorcycle. "Yeah, you do.." I honestly said making him smile smugly as he held me by my waist pulling me close before kissing my lips passionately.

Making me chuckle softly before responding, I noticed he's about to deepen the kiss when I immediately pulled away. "Nah uh, we still have a journey." I said pointing upward making him roll his eyes before holding my hands and guiding me in the passenger seat of the car.

Making me laugh softly as he went to the driver side before getting in. I was about to put on my seatbelt when he did it for me, kissing my cheeks before moving to put on his seatbelt. As he's driving I slightly pouted my lips, I must be so clingy that I held his free hand and interwined out fingers before placing it onto my lap.

He didn't seem to mind as I saw a slight smile appearing on his lips as he drives. I was silent as I kept playing with his fingers as I looked out the window, smiling as a familiar song played onto the radio.

When my favorite part came I started to sing along as I held his hand tightly.

But I knew you
Playing hide-and-seek and

Giving me your weekends, I
I knew you

Your heartbeat on the High Line
Once in 20 lifetimes, I

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan
Under someone's bed

While Sukuna smiled as he listened, caressing the back of my hand with his thumb. Something with him really calms me sometimes.

You put me on and said I was your favorite

To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed

You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'

'Cause I knew you
Steppin' on the last train

They all give me that comfort, I slowly placed my head onto his shoulder as our fingers are still interwined.

Marked me like a bloodstain, I
I knew you

Tried to change the ending
Peter losing Wendy, I

I knew you
Leavin' like a father

Running like water, I
And when you are young, they assume you know nothing

"You comfortable?" He asked as I noticed him slowing down the car as he drive. "Mmhmm.." I hummed softly as I nodded my head.

But I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kiss
I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs

The smell of smoke would hang around this long
'Cause I knew everything when I was young

I knew I'd curse you for the longest time
Chasin' shadows in the grocery line

"Thank you for a nice trip today, Sukuna." I said in a whisper. "Anything for you, angel." He said as he gave my hand a light squeeze.

I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired
And you'd be standin' in my front porch light

And I knew you'd come back to me
You'd come back to me

And you'd come back to me
And you'd come back

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan
Under someone's bed
You put me on and said I was your favorite

I was silent for a while as I stared onto the night sky in a daze. We just got in his house on top of the mountain. "You like it?" He asked as he hugged me from behind kissing my cheeks repeatedly before placing his chin onto my shoulder. "Can't believe you have a house on top of the mountain." I said as he smiled at me kissing my forehead softly as he pulled me close to his chest.

"Well... What can I say? The view on top of this mountain is beautiful." He said as he whispered down my ears. "Just like you..." He said as he pulled me closer hugging me tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 45 6
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ " ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž... ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ? " โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”› โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโˆโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโˆโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโˆโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ยฐห–โžด Something had always be...
829K 21.6K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader โ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
90.7K 2.6K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...