Noxious || VMINKOOK

By ChimTJ

Jimin, Jeongukk, and Taehyung grew up together and dated since freshman year and have been the IT couple for... More

WARNINGS
PROLOGUE
1 - Reunion?
2 - Truth or Dare
3 - Dare.
4 - Im sorry
5 - Mr. Kim?!
6 - I miss you guys
7 - Friends?
8 - Uh oh
9 - Let me drive you home
10 - Victim
11 - Bet.
Clearing a few things up
12 - Catch up
13 - Dangerous Nights
14 - Save Jimin
15 - It was my fault
16 - Its okay not to be okay
18 - Kim Taehyung asked me on a date?!
19 - I wanna paint (Flashback)
20 - Masks On
21 - The clock struck midnight
22 - Regret This in the Morning 🔞
23 - The Dreaded Morning
24 - Sorting Things Out
25 - Dinner (Flashback)
26 - Disagreements

17 - Jealousy (Flashback) 🔞

702 15 12
By ChimTJ

I can't thank you enough for 3k readers woww! Thank you guys so much for the support you guys are truly my inspiration for updating!

Due to 3k readers I decided to update much quicker than I usually would!

This is the first flashback chapter and it will be beneficial to the plot later on!

This is some of the first smut to be in the book but it is a little dark.

-

"Jeongukk don't you fucking dare leave!! YOU ARE NOT GONNA GO SEE HER!" Jimin yells clearly angered by the ravenette, quickly following him to the shoe rack.

Jeongukk shakes Jimin's hand off of him clearly not on the mood to put up with his bullshit today.

"No, I-I'm so sick of your shit Jimin." Jeongukk says as he slipped his shoes on and unbuttoned his shirt further.

"I fucking knew you always wanted her attention...i always thought she was a whore but-" Jimin was abruptly pushed against the wall with Jeongukk's face dangerously close to his.

"You don't know shit, keep Nayeon's name out of your fucking mouth." Jeongukk basically growled.

Jeongukk let go of Jimin and walked to the apartment door.

"Just wait till I tell Taehyung about this" Jimin follows with a condescending tone.

Jeongukk flips him off as he slams the door shut.

-

Jeongukk was drunk as fuck.

His world was spinning at the familiar club walls painted red, the smell of sweat, and topped up with the intoxicating smell of alcohol.

A familiar brunette girl rushed up to him.

"Kook, you came!" She said quickly flashing him a bunny smile.

Despite feeling dizzy as shit he offered a wave back and sighed as the alcohol coursed through his veins.

Nayeon rose an eyebrow and said "you seem really drunk I'll keep an eye on you."

"M n-not drunkkk~" Jeongukk manages to slur out.

He stumbles closer to the bar as Nayeon tries to hold up upwards so he doesn't fall flat on his face.

He turned around to face her and she worriedly said "Jeongukk, your a pretty responsible drinker? What happened?"

Jeongukk frowned as he sat down and ordered a drink feeling himself slightly sober up. "J-just chim."

Nayeon seemed to slightly freeze up at the mention of a certain male. "Oh."

Jeongukk faces her clearly teary eyed.

This catches Nayeon slightly off guard.

"I dunno what to doo~" Jeongukk wailed as he falls into Nayeon's arms bursting out in tears.

Nayeon held him in shock yet tried her best to comfort him.

"JEON JEONGUKK! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BITCH ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!"  A deep loud voice said stomping their direction.

The tall male pulled Jeongukk backwards by his hair away from Nayeon.

It was none other than Kim Taehyung.

Behind Taehyung followed an equally pissed looking Jimin.

"Oh, so you actually came here to hang out with this slut." Jimin said with an eye roll.

Nayeon rolls her eyes at this "please he came here to escape your psychotic ass not have you hunt him down again."

"I don't have time for this, Taehyung get Kook let's go." Jimin says annoyedly.

That's the thing.

Taehyung was trying really fucking hard to get Jeongukk out of the barstool, but Jeongukk stood his ground. Since when did Kook get that strong?

Jeongukk clearly not having it turned around and faced the two boys.

"Jeongukk if you don't get your ass up by the time I get to five." Taehyung said darkly trying to assert his dominance over the younger.

Jeongukk just crossed his arms.

"One."

Jeongukk stayed stubborn on the chair.

"Two."

Hmph.

"Three."

Jeongukk dropped his hands to the sides of the chair.

"Four."

Okay, He for sure did not want to deal with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Five."

With an eye roll Jeongukk got off the stool and walked ahead the other two.

Taehyung followed behind him as well as Jimin not before giving Nayeon a dirty look.

Nayeon equally returned the look yet still felt sympathy for her friend Jeongukk.

-

The car ride was silent. Aside from Jimin's occasional scoffing to the situation they were in nobody dared utter a single word. Jeongukk knew in the apartment shit would go down. Quite frankly was too drunk to care.

The minute he entered the apartment the screaming began.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY JEONGUKK?"

"SERIOUSLY, YOU STILL WENT?!"

"GOSH! YOUR SO IMMATURE."

"YOU HAD US WORRIED-"

"COULDN'T EVEN PICK UP YOUR PHONE WERE YOU THAT BUSY WITH THAT SLUT??"

"DO YOU KNOW ALL SORTS OF SHIT THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?"

"CAN YOU FUCKING ANSWER US?!"

Jeongukk took a deep breath as he removed his shoes ignoring his overbearing boyfriends. To him they were just a nuisance and as he began to sober up his headache worsened.

He didn't spare another glance to the disbelief on both their faces and instead immediately walked to their shared bedroom with a slam of the door.

-

Jeongukk woke up in the morning to a killer hangover.

That wasn't even the headache that made him feel like shit. It was the fact he was gonna have to deal with his boyfriends. Looking at the time on his phone it was 10:00 am. Taehyung probably wasn't here and was at his painting class.

Jeongukk was pissed especially at Jimin. This whole situation could have been avoided if he kept his jealous ass away from his business. Thinking about it just heated him up and he wasn't excited to see what sort of bullshit excuse the smaller was going to come up with this time.

Jeongukk went to go brush his teeth and wash his face and then he trailed out to the living room. He sat on the couch and pulled out his phone ignoring the presence of the smaller male beside him.

"morning.." Jimin said only to receive absolute zero response to Jeongukk.

"Jeongukk-" Jimin begins

Before he could even get his defense out Jeongukk gave him a menacing glare that seemingly caused him to cower a little.

"Save your bullshit Jimin I don't wanna hear it." Jeongukk says in a dark tone.

"I know.." Jimin says as he crawled closer to Jeongukk and sat straddling his lap.

"Let me try to make it up to you hm?" Jimin begins with a tiny kiss at the corner of Jeongukk's mouth.

Jeongukk stayed firm and turned his head away from Jimin's alluring eyes.

Jimin slowly trailed his hands from Jeongukk's shoulder down to his abs.

"Stop fighting it-" Jimin says in a seductive tone.

Jeongukk finally snaps at this.

He quickly flip them over hovering over Jimin as he shackles his wrists over his head.

"You piss me the fuck off Park Jimin." Jeongukk growled face inching closer.

"S-show me how much I piss you off." Jimin says with a whinier tone.

An impulsive drive began to run through Jeongukk's veins. Jimin did this often to get Jeongukk to forgive him. Not just that but the way his head was pounding definitely did not help with his impulsive anger.

Jeongukk tightens his grip and leans closer to Jimin's face. "You wanna call undeserving people whores right? I'm gonna show you what a real whore looks like Jimin. By the time I'm done putting you back in your place you'll learn to mind your own filthy mouth "

*smut*

Before Jimin could say anything Jeongukk quickly went on for a rough kiss. He tugged on Jimin's lower lip for entrance into his mouth. Jimin let out a groan as Jeongukk used one hand to keep Jimin's wrists in a shackle and the free hand to tug roughly on his hair.

Jeongukk's hand slowly traced Jimin's neck softly vastly contradicting the roughness of the kiss. As Jeongukk devoured Jimin's lips Jimin let out a pitiful wine as Jeongukk grazed over his clothed nipple.

Jeongukk pulled away staring into Jimin's lust driven eyes "Look how pathetic you look Hyung." Jeongukk said with a scoff. He said this with every intention to degrade Jimin and make him all the more smaller.

Jeongukk's mouth slowly traveled down to Jimin's neck as he let go of his shackles hands. He began lightly licking over his unmarked neck, and with no remorse began sucking on it. Hard.

Jimin's hand quickly went to grip Jeongukk's head as he whimpered in pain. "J-Jeongukk!"

This only caused the taller to suck on his neck harder and just as he pulled away there was a huge red hickey left in the spot.

"Look how filthy you look." Jeongukk said mockingly towards Jimin.

Jimin didn't seem to like all the degrading as he turned his head away as a light shade of pink covered his cheeks.

Jeongukk roughly gripped his jaw turning his head around as he inched closer nibbling Jimin's ear. "You didn't seem so shy yesterday, don't pretend you are now." Letting a rasp take over his voice.

Jimin moaned as Jeongukk leaned more down grinding against his pelvis. Jimin's legs instinctively wrapped around Jeongukk's waist as he moaned a little louder once again.

Jeongukk observed the way Jimin's eyelashes slightly fluttered and his lips parted to the sensation. How could such a pretty little thing aggravate him so much.

Jeongukk's hand traveled to Jimin's neck as he wrapped it around.

"Awee, so cute. Look at how needy you are. Some audacity to call Taehyung on me and call Nayeon a whore whilst you lay here looking like this."

Jimin huffed to this a little tired of being constantly degraded and instead of holding his tongue he retorted "a-and yet you s-still listened as soon as we started c-counting d-down."

This did not have Jeongukk amused in the slightest. Instead he scoffed and dragged Jimin by his neck off the couch and between his legs.

"Ew your mouth is so filthy, you really must think your all that." He said softly while caressing Jimin's hair.

This caused shivers on Jimin's lower spine.
"M sorry I didn't mean it."

Jeongukk gripped Jimin's hair and pulled him back showing off the bright hickey he had marked earlier.

"See that? You're my property Park. Just me and Taehyung's. Little bitches like you don't get to sit around and complain all day with that mouth of yours. Why don't you put that mouth to good use?" Jeongukk says in a spiteful tone.

Jimin whimpers to the pull on his hair as Jeongukk scoffs feeling powerful having Jimin on his knees between his legs.

Just as Jeongukk unzips his pants and pulls his dick out he makes steady eye contact with Jimin.

"Safeword?" He asks a little more monotonously than usual.

Jimin licks his lips and manages to mumble out "Red."

No matter how pissed Jeongukk was at the smaller he knew to make sure he never hurt him. Jeongukk still made it clear he was unhappy with Jimin, while still proving he cared for him.

With that Jeongukk's eyes once again go dark as he inches Jimin closer.

"We both know you aren't shy, come on do as your told" Jeongukk manages to rasp out.

With this Jimin takes a long kitten lick up his shaft as his tiny fingers expertly cups his scrotum.

Jimin was an expert at giving head to his boyfriends in any situation mainly to help them forgive him after any arguments or fights.

Just as Jimin reaches his tip he licks over the slit while sliding his other hand up the shaft. This caused Jeongukk to groan looking down at the way Jimin innocently opened his eyes looking up. Gosh, the power Jeongukk felt at that moment.

With that Jimin took Jeongukk whole using his hand to jerk off the remaining part of Jeongukk's dick.

Jimin moaned sending vibrations through Jeongukk's body. "F-fuck hyung..." Jeongukk slightly whines out.

Gosh, he was such a whiny top, and Jimin was a sucker for it.

Jimin bobs up and down at an expert pace only slightly pausing when deepthroating Jeongukk causing him to slightly gag.

Without any remorse or time for Jimin to recover he grabs onto Jimin's hair and bobs his head over an over. Tears pooled the sides of Jimin's eyes.

"W-what a fucking slut ch-choking on m-my dick." Jeongukk groans out as Jimin's whimpers to the harsh treatment sent vibrations once again.

Jeongukk grips tighter bobbing Jimin's head up and down faster. "S-such a pretty hyung." "Must be h-humiliating watching s-someone two years y-younger than you p-put you back in y-your place-."

This causes Jimin's cheeks to heat up more not being able to hide from the humiliation Jeongukk was putting him through.

Jeongukk leaned his head back as the sensation of his expert boyfriend's tongue over took him. As he looked down he was met by such a gorgeous sight.

Jeongukk reveled in the way Jimin looked so whoreish with tears rolling down his face and his precum covered lips as well as the way his innocent eyes would constantly meet Jeongukk almost asking for his approval.

Thinking about that made Jeongukk's stomach clench as he groaned "f-fuck I'm g-gonna-"

Just to further humiliate his boyfriend Jeongukk quickly pulled Jimin off his dick and came on his face, legs shaking. Jimin whimpered to the utterly degrading action as the cum had splattered on his face.

Jeongukk leaned his head back closing his eyes as he panted heavily needing a second to come down from his high the reality of what had happened weighing on his shoulders. Jimin pissed him off sure, but he didn't deserve to be degraded the way Jeongukk did to him. Especially because he knew he would never do that to Taehyung and he definitely took advantage of Jimin's vulnerability.

Jeongukk looked down at Jimin with slight pity at the smaller male's state and helped him onto his lap.

"M sorry kook." Jimin mumbles a little more sadly with tears pooling his eyes again as his face full of shame turned away from him.

Jeongukk reached for a tissue as he softly wiped the cum mixed with tears off Jimin's face not wanting to leave him looking vulnerable.

"It's okay, I forgive you Jimin I'm sorry for calling you a whore I was just angry." Jeongukk says softly noticing another tear roll down his tiny boyfriend's cheek.

"Dont cry my angel" Jeongukk says even softly quickly catching the tear.

"We are all so bad for eachother... so, so, so bad for eachother." Jimin says slightly shivering at his own words whilst looking into the other's chocolatey orbs.

Jeongukk sighed. That was unfortunately the harsh truth.

-

So how are we feeling?  This was a pretty long chapter. I feel like I gotta wash my eyes out with bleach after writing that.

I never really wrote smut much so pleaseee bear with me and be patient!

I hope you enjoyed this and once again thank you soo much for 3k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10K 37
Jeon Jungkook who came out of jail/detention center after 8 years for the crime he did when he was 17. He now lives in an apartment and lives his lif...
5.5K 519 10
Tae and jimin fell in love and got married and their lives were going well. That being the case, tae needed money when he lost a little in his busine...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
388K 32.9K 161
They say once you enter college, everything changes; Views on life, meeting new people, finding new interesting to yourself, etc.. How true that turn...