I'll Protect You| Adopted By...

By RiyaHooda

"You don't need to worry about them ever hurting you, darling. You'll be safe with us, sweetie. I'll protect... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

723 39 8
By RiyaHooda

"Good morning, eomma. How are you?" Jin asks as he answers his mom's call. "Good morning, sweetie. I'm doing great. Tell me how are you? How's Joon? And Eun, how's she doing?" Mrs. Kim asks from the other end. "We all are doing great, ma. I've started coming to the cafe, Joonie's working from home so that he can stay with Eun. But overall things are going great." Jin answers, with a small smile gracing his lips as he speaks to his mom.

"That's awesome, sweetheart. I called to ask about Christmas. You three are coming, right?" Mrs. Kim asks, hoping she'd be able to spend the Christmas with her entire family, just like they had done all these years. "Of course, we are coming, ma. Did you ask Tae?" Jin asks. "Yes, I talked with him about half an hour ago. He said that he and Kook will be coming. You boys coordinate then. Your appa and I are looking forward to seeing you all." Mrs. Kim says joyfully.

"I'm looking forward to it too, ma. See you soon." Jin says, hanging up after saying goodbye. "Who was it?" Jimin asks as he enters Jin's cabin, plopping on the chair opposite Jin's. "Mom. She wanted to ask if we'd be going home for Christmas or not. Obviously we are going." Jin answers, making Jimin nod with a smile.

"On the note of Christmas, we have gotten alot of orders, cakes, cookies, candies, you name it. We might need some extra hands." Jimin informs Jin who nods in response. "Start contacting the people on our stand-by list. Ask some of our regular staff if they can work abit overtime. We expected this, so I guess we'll be fine." Seokjin says making Jimin nod.

"I already asked some staff if they could work overtime, alot of them have agreed. We'll just need a couple of more people, I'll contact those from the stand-by list, like you suggested. Christmas morning I'll come in and check as usual. You can leave that to me." Jimin says with a smile. "Thank you so much, Jimin. I don't know what I'd do without you." Jin says with a grateful smile. "You wouldn't survive a day, that's what would happen." Jimin says with a chuckle as he gets up, leaving Jin's cabin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinnie! You're back!" Eun exclaims as soon as she hears the front door open, immediately rushing towards Seokjin, who smiles, already used to of getting greeted in this manner. "Hey baby! Missed me?" Jin asks as he picks up Eun, kissing her forehead. "Obviously, we did." Namjoon answers as he walks in, grabbing Jin's work bag from him. Jin blushes as Namjoon leans down and pecks his forehead, making Namjoon smirk in satisfaction.

"We did! We also went to Joonie's office today. He had some work. He told me a Christmas story while we came back." Eun tells Jin about her day as he carries her inside. "Did he?" Jin asks with a fond smile on his face, making Eun nod vigorously. "Can we set up a Christmas tree too?" Eun asks, her doe eyes looking up at Jin hopefully.

"Obviously we can. We'll be celebrating Christmas too, like they show in the movies. But we'll be doing that at my eomma and appa's place, with Tae samchon and Kookie samchon. We'll have alot of fun." Jin says as he caresses her hair. "Really?" Eun asks, she almost couldn't believe it. "Really." Jin assures with a smile.

"Did eomma call today?" Joon asks, making Jin nod. "Yeah, she did. She wanted to know if we'd come." Jin tells Namjoon as he sets Eun down, she immediately takes off, wanting to show Jin what she drew while she was in Namjoon's office. "No running indoors, sweetie." Both Jin and Namjoon say simultaneously, making them chuckle.

"Sorry." Eun mumbles as she comes back in the living room, handing the paper to Jin. "It's alright sweetie." Jin assures as he takes the sheet. "She drew it for you." Namjoon tells Jin, making Jin smile at Eun fondly. "It's beautiful darling. Let's put it on the fridge shall we?" Jin says, Eun responding with giggles and vigorous nods.

"Let's invite Tae and Jungkookie tomorrow for picking the Christmas tree. You're free tomorrow, right?" Namjoon asks Jin, who nods in response. "Obviously I'm free. It's my day off. We'll do that, let's go pick the tree and then we all can have lunch together." Jin says with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, hyung!" Jungkook and Tae say simultaneously as Joon opens the door for them. "Hey, guys! Come on in, we were waiting for you two." Namjoon says as he leads the two in, Jin was helping Eun with her boots and Namjoon proceeds to pick out Eun's thickest jacket for the outing.

"Hey there baby! How are you?" Kook coos as he walks ahead to greet Eun, who immediately perks up on seeing her two uncles. "Hii! I'm good, Kookie. How you? Hii, Taetae. I like your coat." Eun says with a smile as she wiggles in her place wanting to get up and give Kook a hug, but Seokjin holds her in place. "Just a minute, darling." Jin says as he finishes tying the shoelaces to her thick boots. "Hello to you too, sweetheart. And i love your braids and boots darling." Tae compliments her with a smile, making Eun grin ear to ear.

"I'm good too. Are you excited to pick up the tree?" Jungkook asks as he takes the coat from Joon's hands and proceeds to drape it around Eun. "Very excited!" Eun exclaims as Jungkook successful secures the coat around her. "That's great!" Jungkook replies as he kisses her cheek.

"No hello to your brother. I see how it is." Seokjin huffs as he playfully glares towards Tae, who rolls his eyes. "Being jealous of your own daughter isn't good hyung." Tae replies while Jungkook just laughs.

"Let's get going guys." Namjoon says with a chuckle as he leads everyone out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon goes by pretty quickly for the family as they spend time decorating the small Christmas tree and then have lunch together. Currently Tae was doing the dishes while Namjoon wiped them as Jin, Jungkook and Eun just kept them company. "So should we leave on the 23rd or 24th?" Namjoon asks as he wipes the plate Tae hands him, keeping it on the drying rack. "Um 24th, i have some interviews on the 23rd and Kook has a few too." Tae says making Namjoon nod.

"Okay, so we leave on the 24th. Early morning?" Jin asks, looking up from his phone. "Yeah. I'll have to go gift shopping soon." Taehyung mumbles the last part, making everyone chuckle. "How far is halmoni's place?" Eun asks Jin softly. "It takes around 2 hours to get there sweetie." Jin answers making Eun nod.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you excited, darling?" Jungkook asks as he helps Eun get in the car and buckles her in her car-seat. It was the morning of 24th December and Jungkook and Taehyung were helping Jin and Namjoon to load the car as they left for Jin and Tae's parents place. "I am. Really wanna meet halmoni and harabeoji." Eun exclaims softly still a little sleepy. Jin gets in the drivers seat as Namjoon makes sure that the house is locked properly. Once he is sure that everything is locked properly, he gets in too, Tae and Kook getting in the back-seat with Eun in the middle in her car-seat.

"Everyone buckled in?" Jin asks, glancing in the rear-view mirror. "Yeah." "Yup." "Yes." Jin smiles at the responses but a chuckle leaves his lips when he notices that Eun has already fallen asleep. "Let's go." Jin says as he starts driving. Namjoon plays soft music, being mindful of the fact that Eun was asleep.

"I'm really looking forward to being home." Tae says softly, his voice held a longing and Jin could understand his brother's feelings. He knew that Tae's profession was quite draining and demanding. Both Taehyung and Jungkook had just got done with the promotions for their drama and had a long holiday after this. While it was equally rewarding, Jin understood Tae's frustration and well sometimes the need for peace. "Me too. Being back home always feels great." Jin agrees.

"I heard Jimin hyung isn't going back home for Christmas, why is that?" Jungkook asks Jin. "Yeah, apparently his parents are visiting him in Seoul. They are celebrating Christmas at his place." Jin answers. "Should we stop at a convenience store and grab food for breakfast or should we stop at a restaurant?" Namjoon asks as he looks up from his phone. "Convenience store." The other three answer simultaneously, making Namjoon chuckle. "Obviously, just like we always do." Namjoon mumbles.

There's comfortable silence in the car after that, Jin driving peacefully as Jungkook and Eun napped while Tae and Namjoon went through their phones, occasionally clicking pictures. The journey was pretty scenic with green fields on both sides of the highway. The calm and relaxing journey was all that Tae needed, he knew Kook needed it too and he was glad they both had a break after this. He wanted to spend time with his lover and his hyung and that's what he intended to do after coming back home from his parent's place.

Eun wakes up after a bit, immediately gaining Tae's attention. "Hey baby, good morning." Tae mumbles as he soothes out her hair, giving her a peck on her forehead. "Good morning, Taetae. We where?" Eun asks, her tone still a little sleepy. "We are on our way to halmoni's place. We left home about 40 minutes ago." Tae answers softly. "Hmm, okay. Water, please?" Eun asks softly, making Tae smile at her fondly. "Sure, darling. Just give me a minute, okay?" Tae says as he rummages through the small duffle bag Namjoon had packed for Eun. He soon finds a small bottle filled with water and quickly hands it to Eun after uncapping it. "Thank you, Taetae." Eun says after she's done, handing the bottle back to him. "You're welcome, sweetheart." Tae says as he takes the bottle back, keeping it in after making sure it's tightly shut, the smile on his face never leaving.

"Joonie?" "Yes baby, are you fully awake now?" Namjoon asks as he responds to Eun, turning in his seat a little so that he can see her. "Yes, me awake." Eun answers, a cheeky grin on her face. "What were you saying, hun?" Namjoon asks, wanting to know why she had called him. "Joonie packed my gift for halmoni and halabeoji?" Eun asks curiously. "Yes, I did. And like I had promised I wrapped it too, well, Jinnie did." Namjoon answers with a smile. "All of them?" Eun further asks. "All of the ones you had asked for have been wrapped, madam." Namjoon replies in a fake posh accent making Eun giggle.

"Am I hearing gifts from Eun? Do I get one?" Jungkook asks as he wakes up from his slumber, making Eun giggle more. "It's a shcret." Eun says, making Kook whine. "Come on, tell Kookie, honeybun." Jungkook pleads but Eun doesn't budge, in the end Jungkook gives up knowing it won't help.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Omo, they are here!" Mrs. Kim exclaims as she sees Jin's car park in the driveway. She immediately rushes to the front door, smiling fondly as she sees her elder son interact with her granddaughter. "Ma!" Taehyung's voice breaks her trance as she's soon engulfed in a warm hug. "How are you ma?" Jin asks as he hugs her too, shoving Tae aside. "I'm good, great now that you all are here." Mrs. Kim says as she hugs Jungkook and Namjoon as well, smiling warmly at the youngest who was shyly hiding behind Jin.

"Hey there, sweetie. I'm your halmoni. Can I get a hug?" Mrs. Kim asks softly as she greets Eun, who shyly nods, moving a little ahead. Mrs. Kim crouches down and hugs Eun warmly, the girl immediately melting in her embrace.

"Where's appa?" Taehyung asks after they get inside. "I sent him to get some groceries." Mrs. Kim answers as she gets busy in the kitchen, preparing some hot chocolate for everyone. "Do you need help, ma?" Jin asks as he trails behind his mother. "I'm fine, you sit and relax. I'll be out in a minute." Mrs. Kim waves him off making Jin smile. He still stays put, telling his mom about his new cafe and the plan for opening the restaurant.

"It's huge." Eun exclaims softly, staring at the huge Christmas tree in the living room. "And pretty." Eun adds as she touches a few decorations hanging off the lower branches. "It is." Jungkook says as he ruffles her hair with a smile.

"I'm home!" Mr. Kim hollers as he opens the front door, Namjoon immediately springing up on his feet to help Mr. Kim with the grocery bags. "Ah, thank you, Joon-ah. When did you all reach?" Mr. Kim asks as he enters the living room, immediately getting a hug from Jungkook. "We reached like 10 minutes ago, appa." Tae answers as he hugs his father, Jin follows to do the same.

"And you must be little Eun. I'm your halabeoji." Mr. Kim says with a smile as he ruffles Eun hair. Eun smiles up at him, waving shyly, making everyone in the living room chuckle.

"Who wants hot chocolate?" Mrs. Kim asks as she enters the living room. "Me!" Taehyung and Eun exclaim simultaneously, making Mrs. Kim chuckle. "Here you go then, my two little ones!" Mrs. Kim says as she hands Tae and Eun the hot chocolate first, then handing the others their mugs.

"Eun? What did you ask Santa for?" Mr. Kim asks Eun who looks up at him a little surprised. "I don't think I'm getting anything, halabeoji." Eun answers softly as she looks down at her small mug, her smile dying down. "Why?" Mrs. Kim asks with a frown. "Me was on the naughty list past year, and-and me think me on naughty list again. S-specially after what happen, appa said me no good." Eun answers as she manages to keep her tears at bay. She knew that being naughty was not nice. What if her halmoni and halabeoji don't like her now? The fear that maybe they won't like her makes her tear up and she looks up at Jin and Namjoon, the two not looking really happy. Were they angry too? Did they not like her too?

Hearing Eun's words everyone in the room was tongue-tied, they didn't know as to how anyone could treat a child like that. Their hearts ached for Eun. "But I spoke to Santa, this morning and he told me that Eun was on the good children list. He hadn't received your letter yet so he asked me to ask you as to what you wanted for Christmas." Mr. Kim says after he manages to swallow the growing lump in his throat.

"Really?!" Eun asks as she smiles, her eyes shining with hope. "Really." Mr. Kim says as he smiles at the girl. "So tell me, what do you want?" Mr. Kim asks, prodding the girl to answer him. "Me want to stay with Jinnie and Joonie. Forever." Eun answers simply, she looks up at Jin and Namjoon, seeing the two smiling wide, made her smile grow wider, if that was even possible. Suddenly she wrapped in a tight hug making the girl giggle. "You are not going anywhere, sweetheart. We promise." Jin says softly as he places a kiss on her crown, making Eun snuggle into the two more.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Merry Christmas, hyung!" Taehyung exclaims as he bursts in Seokjin's room, waking up the couple and their child. "Seriously Tae?! It's 5 in the morning. Go come back at a more reasonable-" Seokjin's statement is cut off by Eun squealing. "It's morning! I wanna see if Santa really left me gifts!" Eun springs out of the bed, immediately getting swooped up in Tae's arms. But Eun immediately demands Tae to set him down leaving him confused for a minute, but he obliges nonetheless. "Merry Christmas, Jinnie. Merry Christmas, Joonie." Eun says as she pecks both their cheeks, making the older couple smile fondly at her. "Merry Christmas, baby." The two say simultaneously as they crush her in a hug between themselves, making the little girl giggle. The two then proceed to smother her in kisses making the giggling girl giggle more.

"Aww, my heart." Tae says as he finishes recording the incident. "Come on, let's go downstairs. Let's see if our Eun got any gifts." Jin says as he gets out of bed, Namjoon following his lead holding Eun's hand as they go downstairs. "Good morning hyungs. Good morning Eun. Merry Christmas!" Jungkook wishes from the kitchen as he sees them come downstairs. "Merry Christmas Kook." Jin and Namjoon wish with a smile as Eun walks forward to hug Jungkook. "Good morning, Kookie. Merry Christmas!" Eun says once she is in Jungkook's arms, kissing his cheek.

"Let's go open gifts!" Eun says once Kook lets her down, dragging him towards the living room. "Okay, okay. Inside voices baby, halmoni and halabeoji are still asleep." Jungkook quietly reminds her, immediately getting a nod in response from Eun as she quietens down. Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin settle on the couches as Tae and Eun settle on the floor near the tree. Tae pulls aside Eun's gifts and hands it to her, the girl's eyes wide in surprise after seeing all the gifts she had gotten. She drags all her gifts near Namjoon and Jin and settles between the two.

"Who this from?" Eun asks as she shows the first gift to Namjoon. "It's from Kookie." Namjoon answers after reading the greeting on the gift. "It says, 'Merry Christmas, Eun. This is the first of many.'" Namjoon reads making Eun smile. "Thank you Kookie." Eun says as she hugs Jungkook, before opening the gift. "Aww, you're welcome sweetie. Go on open your gift." Jungkook says as he nudges the girl towards his gift. Eun nods, immediately getting to tearing apart the wrapping paper. Jungkook had gotten a cute bunny plushie for Eun along with a set of cute ribbons and hairpins. Eun loved hairpins and found them adorable and hence Jungkook had gotten the gift. "Thank you Kookie. They are really pretty." Eun says with a smile as she hugs Jungkook again.

"My gift next!" Tae says as he forwards his gift in Eun's hands. "Thank you Taetae!" Eun says as Taehyung nods with a smile, telling her to open it up. Tae had gotten Eun a bunch of cute stationery. There was a cute pencil case, along with cute pencils and erasers, a cute backpack and set of colour pencils. "You'll be starting school soon so I thought I'd get something useful." Tae tells Eun who looks up at him with a smile. "I like it very very very much. Thank you Taetae." Eun says as she hugs Tae. "We have another gift waiting for you back home. Taetae and Kookie bought it for you together." Tae tells the little girl making her smile. The two of them had gotten her a massive doll house for the girl, and had kept it under the Christmas tree at Namjin's home. "Thank you!" Eun says as she hugs Tae and Kook, together this time.

"Okay, okay, Joonie's gift next. Don't forget your Joonie, bun." Namjoon jokes making all the adults chuckle but Eun thinks he's being serious so she immediately jumps into his arms, telling him that she could never forget Joonie. "I know, baby. I know. My baby could never forget me. I was joking baby." Namjoon reassures her as he hands her his gift. The girl hugs and thanks him as well, making him smile.

Namjoon had gotten Eun some DIY gifts. Eun found those intriguing and the two of them enjoyed doing them together. He had gotten a soap making kit, a bead jewellery making kit and a small frame making kit. He had also designed a reading corner for the girl, taking into consideration that she had developed a love for reading. "There's a gift waiting at home from me too." Namjoon informs the girl, making her nod with a smile. "Thank you Joonie. We'll do these together. Jinnie can join? Right?" Eun asks shyly, making Namjoon nod. "Obviously, I'll join." Jin answers with a smile.

"Now my gift." Jin hands Eun his gift. "Thank you Jinnie." Eun says as she hugs Jin, making the eldest smile fondly. "You're welcome baby bun. Come on, open it up." Jin tells her. Jin had gotten Eun a cute night light and had crocheted a cute woollen cap for Eun. Eun immediately puts on the hat, making Jin chuckle. "It's so nice. Thank you Jinnie. What panda for tho?" Eun asks curiously. "It's a night light baby. Wait, I'll show you." Jin says as he plugs the panda shaped night light making Eun awe. "That's so cute!" Eun squeals, making Jin smile. "I'm glad you liked it. Let's see if Santa got you anything." Jin says as he pulls Eun sock down from near the fireplace handing it to Eun.

Eun pulls out a couple of papers from the sock and hands it to Namjoon and Jin with furrowed brows. "What that?" Eun asks, glancing towards Namjoon and Jin. "Well seems like Eun has gotten a letter from Santa." Namjoon says, acting pretty well for someone who had written the letter as well as placed it in the sock. "What it say?" Eun asks, her eyes shining with hope. "It says, 'Dear Eun, I received your letter. You have been a really good girl throughout this year. You are a strong, kind and cheerful girl. So I am very happy to inform you that I have accepted your wish. Here's your gift. Merry Christmas, Santa.'" Namjoon completes reading with a wide smile as he glances towards Eun. "Did you hear Jinnie? Eun good girl." Eun says with a wide smile as she hugs Jin and Namjoon. "Obviously hun, you are a good girl." Jin says as he pecks her forehead.

"What second paper?" Eun asks inquisitively. "It says that you can stay with Jinnie and Joonie forever. That they are legally your guardians." Jin answers her question making Tae and Jungkook gasp, whereas Eun squeals, immediately hugging the two again. Jin and Namjoon hold the girl tightly in their embrace. The adoption process had been a tough one but they had managed to get through it and couldn't be more happier. Eun was finally theirs and no one could take her away.

"You got the custody papers?" Mr. Kim asks, having witnessed the entire scene with his wife from the doorway. "We did. The process is complete." Jin answers with a huge smile on his face. "That's amazing. I'm so happy for you, hun." Mrs. Kim says as she rushes forward to hug the trio. "Congratulations hyungs." Jungkook and Tae voice out, both of them were extremely delighted with the news. They had seen the two of them stressed out of their minds and struggling and now it was finally over.

"Now that the two of you are here, can we open our gifts?" Tae asks his parents making them chuckle. "No, first our grandbaby gets to open our gifts for her." Mrs. Kim says teasing Tae, making everyone chuckle. Mrs. Kim had knitted a sweater for everyone and Eun loved her pastel green and white sweater a lot. She hugged and thanked her grandmama. Mr. Kim had gotten Eun a set of children's novels along with a cute carrot plushie. "My bunny has a carrot now!" Eun squeals and then proceeds to thank her grandpa with a hug. Mr. Kim had gotten Jin and Namjoon a fancy painting for their living room and for Taehyung and Jungkook he had gotten a fancy centrepiece.

"Can Eun give her the gifts she made for everyone?" Eun asks shyly. "Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing my gift!" Mr. Kim says with a smile, making Eun smile. Eun hands the small envelopes to everyone, she had made Christmas greeting cards for everyone. She gets a 'thank-you' hug and kiss after every envelope handed and soon everyone is opening their envelopes. Small drawings and the words 'Merry Christmas' written in scrawny handwriting made everyone's hearts melt.

"Mine is the best!" Tae boasts leading to a playful banter to ensue between him and his father. "It's so pretty, darling. I'm going to keep mine forever." Mrs. Kim says with a fond smile, making Eun blush. "Yeah I'm gonna do the same." Jim says, getting a nod from Namjoon as well.

Namjoon had tried to crochet a pair of hand gloves for Jin and he barely succeeded at it, he annotated the first-edition novel of one of his favourite authors for Jin, and a scrapbook filled with pictures from the past 8 months since they had gotten Eun. "These gloves look awesome hun. You tried." Jin says as he puts on the gloves, the loose threads hanging out. "I'll give it the finishing touches. When I do that I'll teach you." Jin says with a wink towards Namjoon, making the male blush. "I love this." Seokjin says as he goes through the scrapbook. "Thank you, my loves." Jin says as he hugs both Eun and Namjoon. Namjoon got a Rolex for Taehyung and for Jungkook he had gotten a Calvin Klein outfit.

Jin had gotten a entire bath and body works set which included bath bombs, body mask, hair mask, body scrub, face scrub along with scented candles for Namjoon, alongside that he had designed a space at their home for Namjoon to work from home. "There's something waiting for you back home." Jin tells Namjoon as he hands his gift, getting a questioning glance but Jin royally ignores it. Jin had gotten Nike sneakers for Jungkook and for Taehyung he had gotten a Louis Vuitton fancy winter coat.

Taehyung had gotten Jungkook a holiday package to Europe, getting a squeal from the boy. Taehyung had gotten a Gucci bag and a fancy outfit for Jin and for Namjoon he had gotten a Cartier watch and a Valentino suit. Jungkook gets Taehyung a Dior perfume. "Just a second I have something else." Jungkook says as he gets up going in another room, he comes out with a box, this one having holes on the side. Taehyung already having a hunch on what's inside.

"Don't tell me." Taehyung gasps as he springs from his seat. "It is." Jungkook says as he hands the gift to Taehyung. Taehyung takes it gently as he opens the box slowly a black and yellow Pomeranian immediately peaking out from it. "He's so tiny!" Taehyung exclaims. "It's a doggie!" Eun exclaims as she hesitantly goes ahead to pet the dog. "That's a cute dog." Jin and Namjoon coo as they too pet the dog. Mr. & Mrs. Kim already knew about the dog so they just silently watched the situation play out.

"I thought you said no." Tae pouts as he looks up at Jungkook. "Well now I am saying yes. He's ours." Jungkook says with a smile. "What do you want to name him?" Namjoon asks the duo. "Doggie!" Eun exclaims. "Darling he needs a name." Jin says with a chuckle. "Oh!" Eun says with a small voice. "I was thinking Yeotan." Taehyung says suddenly. "That's a nice name, has a good ring to it." Jungkook says liking the name. "Tannie for short. Tannie, you like it?" Taehyung asks the Pomeranian, making the dog bark.

"I have news." Jin says when the hustle from Tannie dies down a bit. "I am going to be publishing a baking book and I bought a few copies for you all." Jin says as he hands a book to his parents, Taekook and Namjoon. "You published a Namjoon special?" Tae asks. "Hyung that's so cheesy." Tae teases his brother. "It's cute, thank you love." Namjoon says as he pecks Jin on the cheek. Eun watches the two with heart eyes, the love they carried for each other and for her was very evident and it made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "I love you." Eun tells Jin and Joon making the two smile. "We love you too, sweetie." Jin says as he hugs her, Namjoon wrapping his arms around them as well.

[A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves!!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 718 17
[ discontinued ] "June! July! We've found track of your parents!" Jin informed gleefully. But the two little lost girls looked paler instead of relie...
49.1K 2K 18
"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺" "𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙, 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛" . . . 𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝟒 𝐤𝐢�...
777 68 10
!! ON HOLD !! Jimin feels so lonely in the small mansion. Even though his best friend Hoesok visits him every week, it feels like something is missin...
84.5K 4.8K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...