✓ ON THE CIRCUIT | Jisung

By xhyuckbear

"It's ride or die, except I don't die" "Hell naHH" He likes cars. He likes racing. He likes winning and he li... More

characters
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
⁰⁰⁰

³⁰

285 9 1
By xhyuckbear

Thirty |

D-1, Racing day. 

Haechan closed the car's bonnet and tap it before flashing a wide smile towards his sister, giving thumbs up. "This baby is ready to drift on the track with you" Hyeji grinned and nodded her head, happily. 

"Thank you, oppa" 

Haechan's eyes widened and he placed a hand on his chest. "Let me hear that again? I don't think I hear that properly" he said, tucking his hair behind his ear sassily which made the girl rolled her eyes. 

"I said thank you, oppa"

The tanned male screamed in happiness before running towards the store on the back to tell Jeno, Hyeji called him oppa which only made Jeno facepalmed and shook his head in disbelief. 

Hyeji happily eyed the car and Jisung approached her, standing next to the girl. 

"Happy?" 

She hummed, "very" he grinned and ruffled her hair. 

"Should we go on a date tonight?" he quietly asked and the girl raised her eyebrows, "suddenly?" he shrugged. "I just want to spend time with you alone" she giggled and nodded her head. "Okay then, but after our date, as usual at the circuit" 

He nodded his head, understand. "Anything for you" 

Suddenly a hand sneaked on both of their shoulders and someone slipped in the middle of them with mischievous smile. "You two are disgustingly cute, I need to save other workers' eyes" Jisung rolled his eyes, looking at Chenle unsatisfied. 

"Where do you even come from?" he asked looking up, thinking if Chenle fell from the air. Hyeji grinned at the best friends and removed Chenle's arm from her shoulders. "I'll be going inside my office" she told and Jisung hummed, "remember our plan" he muttered, winking which she replied by rolling her eyes. 

Chenle stared at him in disgusting, "again and again, going on a date!" Jisung stick out his tongue, "So what? You're just jealous" the younger muttered and the Chinese male scoffed. "Excuse me, jealous where? I'm currently enjoying my single life with no problem" 

"Yeah I know, but go get a girlfriend already. What, still can't pull any girls with that look? Do better, Zhong" he gasped dramatically, placing both hands on his chest, offended. "Shut the fuck up, Park. I can go out wearing pajamas and the girls would still drool over my handsomeness" 

Jisung fake gagged and laughed sarcastically, "sure, sure. I love your confident" he muttered, waving his hands which made the male crossed his arms. 
"I hope you dream of cockroaches tonight."   

Hands intertwined, walking around the park while Hyeji had ice cream on her other hand, enjoying it.

Jisung? Quietly walked with the girl while looking around the peace park and smiling adoringly at the girl that he could called 'Girlfriend' now.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" The male asked and the girl grinned, nodding her head. "A little?" Her answer made Jisung smiled.

"Perhaps, do you have any tips for tomorrow race, Mr. Professional Racer?"

Jisung laughed, "stop calling me that!" Hyeji laughed along with him, "why not? You are!" He shook his head, "It's embarrassing"
Hyeji giggled and fed him the last bite from the ice cream cone that filled with chocolate at the bottom.

"What if I won't do well, tomorrow?"

They walked alone the empty bridge. It such a very great night, tonight. There's not bunch of people around so they could really spend time together with just them.

Jisung turned to and his eyebrows met. "What do you mean you won't do well? You will do well– it doesn't matter if you won or not, I know you always do your best"

Hyeji pressed her lips into thin lines and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I don't know, I just afraid of what will happen tomorrow, I just hope everything will go well"

He held both of her shoulder, turning her to face him and nodded his head, "it will go well, just do your best. I will always cheer for you" Hyeji flashed a small smile and hummed.

Slowly she sneaked her arms around his waist and brought herself closer towards him. "I'll forever be thankful to meet you" she muttered after let her hugged him while he caressed her hair softly.

"I'm the lucky one to meet you"

Hyeji smiled.

"What will you do right now if we doesn't meet?" She suddenly asked before breaking the hug.

Jisung raised his eyebrows and blinked multiple times.

"I don't know, playing games in my room I guess? Or just hang out with Chenle also playing games with him. Maybe just wandering around until midnight driving anywhere but home"

Jisung tilted his head, "what about you?"

Hyeji hummed, "I guess spend my most times at the workshop until late midnight and busy working at the cafe... Other than that riding my motorcross or procrastinating at home"

Both of them chuckled, "it's so boring" Hyeji muttered and Jisung nodded, agreeing with her.

"By the way, Jisung. I guess you never know this before– well apparently I just knew about this a week ago"

"Hm? What is it?" He tucked her hair behind her ear. She showed her wrist where she was wearing the same bracelet as Jisung.

"This bracelet"

Jisung stared at it for a moment before slowly he furrowed his eyebrows, snapping his head towards the bracelet he was wearing.

"Wait–"

"Yeah, turns out I've met Aera before. I don't call her with that name, you know everyone called her Kim"

Jisung mouth parted apart, "what do you mean? How?" Hyeji pressed her lips into thin lines. "Hyuck introduced her to me, she went to my workshop and we became closed. Well she did told me that one day she will introduced me to her boyfriend which was you but we never find any perfect time for that until she left"

He looked at her in shocked. "Well I do know she had been spending times alone with her car and she always told she's at the workshop... I never realized it was your workshop"

He let out a sigh in disbelief, "what in the world is this..." He bitterly chuckled before slowly shaking his head. "Well, I'm glad to know that you guys met. Because if she's still here, I know you guys will click really well. I guess I'm right"

Hyeji smiled weakly. "I miss her"

"Me too"

He looked up to the dark skies and stared at the moon. "Aera, you don't have to worry about me now, I found my happiness again" he mumbled to himself.

You're leaving for good, Aera. I just realized you were surrounded with good people. Everyone loves and misses you.

He turned to Hyeji who was staring to somewhere, resting her elbows on the bridge, supporting her head.

I love you.

"Should we go to the circuit now? It's almost late" Hyeji nodded and once again their hands intertwined, walking away from there.

I failed to protect Aera. So I'll make sure I could protect Hyeji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.8K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...
31.2K 767 34
𝓛.𝓓𝓗 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐮 Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒶�...
784K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
425K 14.2K 68
"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀