ANOKHA PYAAR

By _twixtedfxith_

Dr. Arohi Arora is a 27 year aged self independent women with a nature of being jolly and caring .. She liv... More

Introducing The Characters
✨️Incoming Call ✨️
✨️The Engagement Day✨️
✨️My Doctor Ex✨️
✨️ Night Changing ✨️
✨️One Smile✨️
✨️The Milk Ceremony✨️
✨️Ocean Blue✨️
✨️Standing Up for Me✨️

✨️Late At Night✨️

5.1K 275 19
By _twixtedfxith_

Jaldi se 200 ke votes kardo!!!! Author khush ho jaye gi!!!!! Aur jaldi update karegi!!(hehe)
___________________________________________

Arohi's POV

"Maat karo yeh sab Arohi. Please!!" He whispered.

His hand cupping my cheeks made me feel something inside my stomach. My cheeks became hot. I closed my eyes as he put his forehead on mine.

Funny thing that he had to lean a lot to put his forehead on mine. Short me!!! 

It was awkward but peaceful too. We both were silent. I was feeling anxious every passing seconds. I fisted my palm to prevent myself from scratching my skin.  

I have to do something!! This can't be happening like this. I hesitated at first but then i placed my palm on his chest and gently pushed him. I needed to hate this person but....i can't. Why? i don't know.

I have never felt this mind of feeling even when i was with Hudson. But why now? He forced me to marry him. My heart was thumping loudly. 

He backed off when i pushed him. My cheeks felt empty. We both stared at each other . I was the first one to break the eye contact. I came out of my La La Land cause sadly we weren't Sebastian & Mia.

"S-suddenly Wh-why did you cupped my cheeks? We should not do this. That day in the washroom you said to me that i cannot be your wife then why now? You should not cup a stranger's cheek whom you don't even consider as your wife Mr. Rajvanshi!!". I stated.

"You are not any stranger Arohi!! you are......you are my fucking Wife goddamnit!!" He yelled loudly. To be very honest the word Wife sounded very foreign from his mouth. This man will never go down on his knees for someone atleast not for me and i can guarantee it.

I stayed quiet not wanting to argue anymore. I was feeling tired after doing all the rituals. I can't argue anymore not with him. 

"I'm feeling tired. I should wear some comfortable clothes and you should too. Can you give me some privacy atleast?" I asked.

Without arguing he took the towel and went towards the Bathroom. I took a deep breathe and took out my night pajamas. I changed into them quickly. I sat on the bed while staring at the glass of milk.

I take the glass from the side table and swallow the whole milk. Dumb me didn't even knew it was for my husband.

I missed my phone!!!! That bastard threw it away from the car , why? because "Maharaj ko notification ki awaze pasand nahi hain." The one thing i hate about him.......oh no!! I hate him fully. My life would not be that fucked up if i ever had met him. He turned my life 180 degree in 3 days.
[English translation - King doesn't like the sound of notifications]

 What else i can expect from him? Love? well he will do anything but love me. My own parents loved me to show people and i can't expect the cursed thing called 'love' from someone who married me forcefully. 

I made a barrier with pillows which  separated us while we sleep on the same bed under the same roof. I covered myself with a blanket. I laid down on the right side of the bed and fell asleep immediatlely as i was too tired from the events.

I felt a sudden movement on the bed already assuming him. Then he turned off the light as everything went dark. Only the moonlight falling from the glass window shined.

The sunlight fell on my closed eyes. I sat up on the bed while yawning while noticing my side as empty and the barrier was still there but he wasn't. I turned my eyes to the wall clock and it showed 8:45 am.

Shit! Shit! Fuck! I should have woken up a bit early.. its not my house Arohi!!!! Mind it.....

I hurriedly stood up and ran towards the washroom to finish my business. I came out later after having a nice cold shower....
I wore a yellow colored suit, my red bangles and.....Sindoor

I walked downstairs to hear laughing noises. I walked inside the living room. Atharv was already in his office suit . We had an eye contact. He looked like he didn't slept last night.I immediately looked away. As I remembered the feeling of last night, my cheeks become hot again..I put my dupatta on my head in order to hide my tomato looking face.

"What is he doing here?  Won't he go to his company and leave me like he did yesterday?" I said it in a slow tone. I wanted to ignore him as much as possible but i freaking couldn't. His icy gaze on me made my spine shiver. Am i falling......no no no a big NO. I can't fall for him. I would rather fall in love with a stone.

From the sounds of my anklets, everyone observed me as i awkwardly entered the living room.

"Oh here you are!! Can you help me in the kitchen?" Vidya mom asked him. I nodded shyly. O my god how am i gonna tell her that i can't cook!!!!! The mansion will be on fire if i enter the kitchen. Still i followed her inside the kitchen.

"Maa...mujhe khana pakani nahi ati....aur aaj se main jaldi uthungi sorry..!!" I said in a slow tone while looking down. I really thought she was going to yell for not knowing anything just like my father....used to do. And what if Dolly Bua heard this? Oh god she doesn't leaves one chance to put me down.
[English translation - Mother...I don't know how to cook and sorry....from today onwards I will wake up early]

"Why are you being sorry? We humans make mistakes. And its not bad that you don't know cooking. You can cut vegetables right? You are a good gynaecologist Beta!! I am proud to have you as my daughter in law. Rather I see you as my own daughter" She said while patting my back.

A sudden joy erupted inside me. Finally someone is caring for me.. Finally... The immense happiness felt like eternity. Later I helped Maa with cutting the vegetables. After we finish making the breakfast, we went inside the living room and served the breakfast on the table. Everyone sat on their places but i felt a sharp gaze on me. It was making me nervous.

Atharv was sitting infront of me. Wondering if he is eating his breakfast or just looking at me like that. I felt a knot building up inside my stomach. How can a person make you feel weak with only this stare.

I touched my neck as i was feeling extremely nervous. He stood up from his chair after finishing his breakfast.

"I will be going now!!" He said and walked outside the main door with his car keys. Did he meant to say it to me or the whole family sitting here. Obviously the whole family, why do he even care to tell me? I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

At afternoon, i was reading a novel when i heard a knock.

"Come in" i said.

Rishi walked inside the room with a box in his hand. I couldn't identify it. He placed it infront of me. A phone case?

"Yeh lijiye! Apke patidev ne yeh bheja hain apke liye" Rishi teased. He opened the box for me to see a brand new phone. A fucking Iphone?? Huh??
[English translation  - Take this. Your husband has sent this for you]

"Did he actually sent it? Woah i can't believe" i asked in amusement.

"I guess he felt guilty after throwing your phone away from the car. Now you can contact your friends and family." He left after saying.

I operated the phone and contacted my friends. Half of my afternoon got wasted by laying on the bed like Tricky from the 'triumph of surgery'.

It was already 10:00pm when everyone finished their dinner except me and him as i was waiting for him to arrive. Everyone went to their own respective rooms.It was so late and he was not yet home. I waited till 11:00pm for him but there was no trace.
I was getting annoyed.

I stood up from the chair and went towards the bedroom hurriedly. I laid down on the bed covering my head to toe with the blanket. Today i forgot to make the barrier of pillows. I closed my eyes while breathing heavily as i was fuming in anger.

After some minute i heard the doorbell ring. I stayed on the bed not in the mood to open the door for him. Suddenly i heard the creak sound of door being opened. It might be him. 

He cleared his throat and spoke in a soft yet calm voice
"Maine shuna tumne dinner nahi kiya abhi tak!"
[English translation  - I heard you haven't had your dinner yet]

I didn't replied. My eyes were getting watery from the immense anger. Only one thing would have me and that is to slap him for every hours he made me wait. I was screaming internally.

"Are you angry?"

I still didn't replied.

"Aeeeeeee Arohiii!!!" He called me as he tried to remove the cover from my face.

"Why are you even here now? Huh? Go have your dinner in your office and fall asleep there!! Why do you even bother to come home?" I was frustrated for real.

He removed the cover from my face as he spoke again
"Are you crying?"

"Why will i cry for you? You are not my anything special." I yelled back as i put the cover on my face again.

He pulled me towards him with my shoulder and made me look at his icy eyes.
"Ho sakta hai ki yeh blanket abhi tak tumhara hissa na ho.. lekin yah bohot jald hone waala hai.. tum aisa kuchh bhi nahin dhank paoge jise dekhne ke mujhe anumati na ho."
[English translation  - That blanket might not be a part of you yet but it's going to be very soon.. you won't be able to have anything to cover you  that I won't have the permission to see]

My breathe hitched when he whispered it in my ears. I felt chills running down my spine. His voice genuinely makes me feel something. I fisted my fingers on the bedsheets after realising how much close our faces are...

"Today you didn't even treated my palm's wound...Why?" He asked.

"Why? Go and get it treated from any doctor. Why will i treat your wound?" I answered back.

"Bhala aap us ajnabee se apne ghaav ka ilaaj karane ke liye kyu poochhte hain jise aap apni patni nahi maan sakte?" I taunted him.
[English translation  - Why do you ask a stranger, whom you cannot consider your wife, to treat your wound?]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW UPDATE LOVELIES!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!🍁
DO SHARE, COMMENT, VOTE
I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!<3
BYE SEE U SOON
IN THE NEXT YEAR...OR NOT (Laugh's in Cardi B's voice)

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!!! The author won't be able to update the story for some days because her exams are going on!!!. Stay tuned for the next update and She will see you guys again in the month of February. Till then!! Ta-ta !!!!!
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
928K 55.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
778K 23.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.7M 72.7K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...