THEIR LITTLE PRINCESS

By MIXEDSTACK

Well as the saying goes "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER" so let's just say dive into the book to know more... More

Author's note
Introduction
Characters
FLIGHT BACK
IT'S ALL ABOUT MY FAMILY
GLOOMY ME
LAST MORNING AT HOME
FINALLY LEAVING
ARRIVAL
REY
SCHOOL
FIRST GLIMPSE
CITY LIFE
DIFFERENT WORLD
PARTY BEGINS
SHE
Priority
where is she ?
Party ends
New life
Home coming
Trouble magnet
The aftermath
Job
First day
Accompany me to the party?
Here I come

Entry of the Devil

22 1 0
By MIXEDSTACK

Advika's POV......

Last few days after joining office were quite busy with managing work and classes together but honestly I'm enjoying it.

I have known Rey for a long but I would have never guessed he could be this good with his employees for example me, I'm just his PA but he treats me so well.

In these few days we have grown close to each other, we mostly have our meals together and spend most of our time together be it studying or working.

But still I try to maintain a distance from him c'uz when I informed my family that I have been chosen as the PA for Rey the first thing Akki said was "Be careful Adi, keep your distance from him, he is just a playboy don't let his charms get to you."

Everything in life was so good these days until-

Buzz buzzz

I heard my mobile vibrate beside my bed, I opened my eyes slowly only to be shut again by the blinding bright lights from the window.

Argh! Who's this fucking stupid to leave the window curtains open.

I slowly adjusted myself to the surrounding light and opened my eyes then lazily picked up my mobile from the bedside.

Ahhhhhh! I'M LATE

I tried to get up from my bed in hurry only to fall on my face. I sat on the floor rubbing my hand against my throbbing nose.

I'm late for work also I have an important class this morning. What do I do ?

I've recently started working and I'm late, will I be fired from work?

Just when my stupid brain couldn't figure out a single answer to the millions of questions running in my head I heard my mobile buzzing again.

Buzz buzz...

I checked the caller ID it's from Rey, there were six other missed calls from him.

I was panicked.

I received the call awaiting for my doom.

"Good morning Adi" he wished but I had no time for that I started rambling.

"I'm sorry boss, I'm late today. My stupid self couldn't get up from bed early. I'll hurry and get there in half an hour, please don't fire me from work."

"Calm down Adi, it's ok. Take a deep breath" I heard him say and followed his instruction.

After I have calmed down a little he said with a chuckle "it's alright Adi, we are all human we can get late sometimes, for that I don't need to fire you."

Believe me his words left my heart dancing. 

Ahem! Focus Adi focus!

"I think you have an important class today?" He asked.

And I like a stupid shook my head to 'yes' completely forgetting that he couldn't see me.

"Words darling words" he said with a chuckle.

Huh! Did he just call me 'darling'?

It left me all flustered. Oh God what's wrong with me ? 

"Yes" I replied deciding to ignore it.

"Well then, meet you at the university. Take your time and we can go back to office after our classes" he said before ending the call and leaving me no chance to reply.

'Isn't he a problem solver?' I thought to myself  before getting up from the floor and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

As I entered the university gate I noticed Rey waiting there with two glasses in his hand leaning against his car. As soon as he noticed me, he marched towards me leaving a huge crowd of students gaping at us.

Such a attention freak!

He handed me a glass of hot chocolate as we parted for our respective classes.

I must admit in these few days he got a grip on my favorite foods. Like now this hot chocolate was what I needed.

After class we headed towards the office in Rey's car with him driving and me doing some paperwork in the passenger seat.

"Do you wanna stop for lunch?" He asked as we were passing by the restaurant where we generally have our meals.

"No, today let's have our lunch in office canteen. Miss Aich already called me several times saying someone important is waiting to meet you" I replied without looking up from the papers.

"Do I have a meeting today?" He asked.

"Yes, not one but two. Miss Rina from SM entertainment and mr. Aftar from GK Corp." I replied calmly.

"Are they already here then?" He asked speeding up his car.

"No, I can guarantee you it's not them.  Miss Rina's flight will be landing in ten minutes then she will head straight for the meeting and mr. Aftar will meet us at dinner" I said piling up the papers.

"Good for you Adi, just in these few days you have started talking like a professional" he complemented as I looked up from the papers to see him already looking at me.

Oh God ! Is this boy crazy? he is driving and his eyes are on me.

I moved his face towards the road holding his chin as I commanded "EYES ON ROAD."

"Okay mam" he replied in a sing-song tone and speeding up his car more.

We entered the company building conversing among ourselves, Rey doing his stylish marching with his hands in his pocket and me walking beside him like a clumsy little thing with papers falling from my hand time to time.

Huh this freak! Why can't he put out his hands to help me with these papers.

"C'mon hand me half of them" I heard a voice from my back, I turned back only to notice Axe standing there with his hand held up to me.

Aww! Such a gentleman he is.

I handed him half of it just to be snatched by Rey "it's ok, I can carry them myself get back to your work" Rey shooed him away.

Huh! He can carry? Then why didn't he carry it till now?

"I got it man" Axe said before going towards the reception with a peculiar smile plastered on his face.

Just when we were about to enter Rey's office we hard a high pitched sound call him by his name.

We turned back to see three figures walking towards us Miss Aich, a middle aged man dressed formally who has same hair and eyes that of Rey and a girl of my age in an overly exposive dress.

I knew each one of them may be not personally but by face. I would be a stupid not to know this man, he is mr. Ritesh Malhotra the CEO of this company and father of Rey. 

And this girl, the owner of the high pitched voice was none other than Dahlia, the queen bee of our university and believe me she hates me with all her guts but the reason is still unknown to me.

But the real question now is WHY IS SHE HERE?

Ofcourse to put a stop to your peaceful life.

She rushed to Rey like a kid running for a candy and held onto his arm like a koala hugging a brunch of tree.

Ofcourse I didn't miss the series of profanities Rey murmured under his breath.

"As you both know each other already there's no need for any introduction so Rey as I said you earlier Dahlia will be working in our company from today onwards, take care of her" mr Ritesh announced.

My heart fell into to the pit, this girl already made my life a living hell in university all thanks to Akki that I'm still alive. Last few weeks she has been away for some vacation thus I was enjoying my peaceful life and now here she is not just in university but also in my workplace.

Ha! Best of luck Advika.

"Okay I'll let miss Aich arrange her job" Rey replied coldly.

I haven't known this dad and son (Rey and his dad) for long but I could tell they aren't in good terms and as the second passes the atmosphere around us is getting suffocating.

"No, you will handle it yourself" Ordered mr. Ritesh sternly which gained him a disgusted look from Rey.

"She is to assist you from now onwards, I heard you were burdened with a lot of task" Mr. Ritesh declared and my jaws dropped to the ground on shock.

Hah! Then what am I for?
Am I loosing my place to this queen bee?

Reyansh's POV.....

"She is to assist you from now onwards, I heard you were burdened with a lot of task" dad declared and I saw how Adi's eyebrows shooted up in shock then a flash of worries crossed her face.

"Thanks, I'm very grateful for your concern but I already have an assistant so I don't think I'm need of any more" I replied looking directly into his eyes.

"Alright, let Dahlia take your assistant's place and I'll arrange some other task for your so called assistant named..... uh.... whatever!" He completed his sentence with a blow of his hand as if shooing the topic.

"No thanks sir,  I'm happy with my present assistant" I removed my arm from Dahlia's grip and held onto the knob of my office door to walk away from there since I wasn't in a mood to create a scene infront of Adi "Adi come in with the files" I said before entering the office.

"Rey we need to talk" he said following me into my office.

I turned back to see Dahlia enter after him followed by Adi stumbling with the papers. Even at this tensed situation she can make my heart flutter with her clumsiness. She set the papers on my table.

"I said I need to talk to him in private" dad declared looking at Adi.

As soon as she understood what he meant she panicked, and excused herself fumbling with her fingers. I didn't even miss the evil smirk Dahila gave Adi on her way out.

"Didn't you say it's a private talk why is she still here then?" I said pointing Dahlia.

"Stop it Rey!" He growled at me.

The audacity! Huh!

I sat down on my chair doing my paperwork as he kept rumbling something about my manners and how important of a client Dahlia's mom is to our company.

Honestly I don't like this girl, I met Dahlia in one of the business gathering when I accompanied grandpa about four years ago. She is completely a clingy bitch. She was just a hookup for me but she kept irritating me later that day I tried my best to block her from all my contacts but here she is .... ahhhhhh! This is frustrating.

"Fine you can give Dahlia the assistant's place but I won't remove Adi from her position, she has coped up with my work schedule well thus I'm in no mood to lose such a talent" I said closing the file infront of me as I knew he will be dragging this topic for a long and now I have no time for this. I have to join Adi for lunch also I'm sure dad's words has hurt her.

I left the office to look for Adi and found her near the vending machine sipping a coffee while listening to miss Aich.

As they didn't notice me coming I overheard their conversation.

"Don't you know, she is the daughter of mrs. M. Verma a very important client of our company?" Said miss Aich sipping onto her drink "there's no way mr. Malhotra will be refusing her the assistant's place."

"Huh! Office politics?" Adi said with a huff "I guess I'm losing my position to her."

"I understand your concern!" Miss Aich tried to console Adi with a pat on her shoulder.

"Huh? Concerned? Who, me? Not at all" Adi replied with a chuckle "I came here for my internship, I never expected the position of a PA so even if I lose that position it won't be of much concern to me. But yeah I'll be little disappointed to lose it to her c'uz you know she is the queenbee in our university that I mentioned earlier and believe me she hates me for no particular reason."

"Oh My God ! Is that her?" Miss Aich almost shirked.

"You are doomed girl!" She added.

"Guess so.." Adi replied tossing her coffee can into the bin.

"You could just go and apologize her .... uh you know like butter her up so she doesn't bully you here.." miss Aich said hesitantly.

"Miss Aich I know you are concerned for me but ..... I don't think I'll ever lower myself to that level to butter up someone especially a bully like her" she said politely but the pride was evident in her voice.

Literally this girl is something else.

She is proud as well as polite at the same time. Shy, sweet, domineering, outgoing all together a mystery.

But the main problem now was Dahlia, if I didn't overhear them I wouldn't know she was bully and now in our company. 

Huh! I need to keep an eye on Adi, so Dahlia wouldn't get a chance to harm her.

I cleared my throat as I approached them "wanna join me for lunch?" I asked Adi.

"Hmm, are you done with uh.."she hesitated.

"Yeah, I'm done talking to him, so if you are done here can we ...." I said directing my hand towards the canteen area.

She just nodded while asking miss Aich "would you like to join us?"

"Nope, I'm on diet so I bring my own lunch" Miss Aich said with a tight lip smile "enjoy your luch" she said before leaving as we headed towards the canteen.

-------------------

Hello readers!

Back again with a new chapter,  hope you enjoy  it.
Meet you in the next chapter.

Vote and comment
Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
278K 6.5K 41
Sample only **You can find this book on hinovel** ***************** Everything was a mistake coming to spent my break with my aunt who works at his h...
71.9K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...