𝑭𝑰𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑹 #3

By Arutales01

Him:- i can promise you i will love you forever and not even death can separate us and i will make u believe... More

Prolouge
CHARACTERS
TANISHIKA
MANAV
TUM ?
ARUSHI's WEDDING
He's Gentlemen
Home Sweet Home
I like Him
Shaadi Wala Season

New Beginnings

6 1 0
By Arutales01

* Disclaimer the following chapter will contain stuff like
* H*tting , physical & mental ab*se , manipulating, revenge, & toxic relationships *

So if you don't want to read the following stuff you can skip the chapter to the last part but do vote 💕*

" now tell me im here you want to cry cry you want to scream scream tumhe joh joh bol na hai say it think am not here me and this whole place is yours you can talk freely here I won't interfere or say anything I listening ..... start from the beginning " .he said sitting infront of her .

"It was may when spring has started to bloom in and the sun was out as you know All of us 5 friends we were always friends since childhood so when we came into the college it was the same we hung out together chilled together we would always be together and actually it was not just us 5 but asad aswell Asad Khanzada he was the best friend of Amyra . Even though i had a sister i was much closer to Arushi and leisha was closer to Aroosh yes as sister when we needed each other we were there we were close enough but arushi also held the same spot as leisha for me . Amyra was always with asad or leisha . It was like any other normal friday where i would mini singing session in the campus outside it was actually a music club held by me . Like every friday i finished my daily classes came outside in the campus garden and sat down with my guitar when my friends and some other people started coming i started to sing . I was soo happy in a month i was going for intercollege singing competition but he happened i was going towards my dance class with arushi when he came out of nowhere. I was one of the girls who was never friends with guys never spoke to them haan if they came up to me asking something I would so him coming up to me was really awkward. " she said while a tear dropped from her and manav quickly wiped it off .

Flash back :- 5 years ago

( the video is exactly how darsh would act like but with a devilish smirk he wanted to date her because once she rejected him ) .

" Hi im darsh Singhaina " he introduced himself.

" Can you stop following me " tanishika calmly said .

" how many time do i have to repeat myself mujhe tum pasand nahi ho I don't want any relationships all these stalking me and following me won't get you anything i have rejected you and i always will reject you please leave me alone" saying this tanishika walked away with arushi .

" Heyy I didn't mean to offend or scare you like that ...... my tutor actually told me to take some extra classes from you as you are a topper and im a backbencher..... I know you rejected me and I respect your feelings it fine i just wanted to be tutored " he said stopping tanishika again .

" Am sorry I can't tutor you finals hai aur mera competition bhi hai ... you can look for someone else " saying this tanishika walked away and sat with arushi in her car .

" how dare she talk to you this way ... bhai aap abhi order do toh main isse batatun hoon ki aap kaun hai and aapko reject karne se kya hota hai " said darsh's friend more like a sidekick .

" Rehne de sunny aaj nahi toh kal bhabhi toh woh teri hi banegi aakhir aaj tak kissne MLA Yuvraj Singhaina ke bete kho maan kiya hai kya " saying this they walked towards there dorm rooms .

Few days later:-

" Sir Your not understanding i have my exams in two months and my intercollege competition..... can you please tell someone else for this " tanishika argued back with her Business Teacher .

"Tanishika you are not realising this if you tutor him not only would you get a type of revision but also this can be added up in your CV and it would be a great opportunity please tutor him "

" Fine i will tutor him but Sir i can only do this month i will not agree for two months of tutoring i need to study and practice aswell " tanishika sais firmly .she had a terrible bad feeling about this guy .

" thank you " darsh said who was probably eavesdropping them without replying to his thank you she went away from there .

Everyday darsh would do something or other sweetly which started making tanishika like him by the end of the month she has started to like him .

Even after her friends told her he is not good for her she didn't listen on the results day when he scored full marks he came towards tanishika to thank her .

" Heyy " he said
" hi so how much did you get "
" i got Full marks thanks to you ...... actually i wanted to ask you something " he said .

" Thats so good congratulations..... actually i had something to TELL you aswell " she said looking down he mentally smirked.

" my acting definitely worked on her ... oh poor tanishika you would never know what i have done " he thought.

" lets say it together then ..... 1 .  2 ... 3 ......... 4 ........5 "

" Will you be my girlfriend "
" I like you darsh "

They both said it together. He smirked and thought his plan worked.tanishika got shy when she realised what she said . She accepted his Proposal finally and just like that she started dating the monster.

Weeeks into the relationship and he started showing his true colours .

Flashback ends :-

Tanishika narrating the story .

" It was hardly 3 weeks into the relationship when he stopped my singing manav because apparently his bua was a classic singer and she ran away with another guy so he hates singing like wtf . A month into the relationship and i was his walking puppet i ate what he liked i did what he liked because i loved him genuinely i was too blind to accept that he was manipulating me and changing my existence. I think we were 2 months into the relationship when he raised his hand at me because i sang a song i craved my music i craved my guitar i craved my single happy life i was getting sick of this relationship when arushi and others pressurised me and gave my name into The malhotra music company i had to go because it was a lifetime offer my dream to sing for a album because of darsh i had to even cancel my competition ...... before you say ... yes it was your company i don't know how but your dad was looking for a female singer to sing three songs and because i spoke to Leisha about me craving music she applied for the female singer for me and idk how i got accepted your .... Dad he is an amazing person i told him that i cannot perform on any concerts or arrive at any interviews and to keep my identity fully hidden from everyone i even wore an mask so even if darsh cam across this song he would never know " manav had his eyes wide open he wanted to interrupt but he let her continue.

"I thought darsh couldn't recognise my voice but he could when he heard the songs on radio he dragged me to his dorm room and slapped me hard across my right cheek .i asked him why did he slap me he said

" i told you i don't want you to do all this sl*t behaviour am pretty sure you must have slept with the director or someone to get this offer or else who would give such a useless, pathetic singer a chance like this "

When i spoke back to him he again slapped me on my left cheek manav i was so done with the relationship i was cagged . I broke up with him but he forcefully stopped me and tried to .* starts crying * force...... himself...... o...n....me....."
I somehow escaped from his room and ran towards my friends they stopped him but he came behind me apologising that we should go talk and how its our personal matter."
Tanishika was crying lot now while speaking everything out when manav clenched his fist angrily he felt like killing that beast .

" He manipulated me again and said he would change and we would be happy again not even a week and i saw him drunk in a girl's dorm room ... her roommate who recognised that he is my boyfriend she called me and i saw him ki... he was and will always be a disgusting creature after that we had a huge fight he said he went with her because i didn't have any physical relationship with him he was trying to manipulate me to have one with him but I felt like saying no . I said i am breaking up with you and yk what he did .

Manav I was on gunpoint with a recording off my dad crossing the road and his men almost about to hit my dad .... I felt so helpless i had no choice but to be his girlfriend when i asked him why he was doing all of this he simply said

" I love seeing you miserable i like it actually i love it also baby yaad hai jab main tumhe propose karta tha aur tum poore college ke sammhne mujhe reject kar thi so i thought what would be better revenge than this ....... And and and from today onwards you stay with me because obviously ab graduation ke baad shaadi karenge toh practice toh ab se hi honi chaiye na toh I don't know laddyi karo hoh karna hai karo but i want you in my house by 9 tonight if you don't arrive tumhare papa gaye seedha upar ......
Aur baby kiseko bhi nahi baatna "

He knew my weak point my dad I didn't wany anything to happen to my dad so I agreed I fought with my family and left the house leisha , aru , amyra aroosh everyone also shouted at me but I couldn't tell them . When I started staying at his room he wouldn't let anyone come in yhe room he wouldn't let me leave tge room all I would do in that room whole day was sit near the window and curse my life which carried around for two more months i was giving up on my life when one day out of nowhere darsh arrived very late and he was drunk he dashed his beer bottle at me and it injured me when i tired stopping him he slapped me across my cheek and brought a girl infront of me and he did it with her infront of me ... i was disgusting and done with my life I couldn't handle this mess which I created. That night i went to the terrace to die when out of nowhere my mum came and hugged me they didn't ask me or question me anything she was crying so was my dad and my friends... i was taken home and a week later i heard Darsh was in jail he has been life sentenced in prison.."
tanishika was a crying mess after she said everything manav pulled her into a hug and hugged her while she cried in his embrace.

" how did he get arrested " manav asked .

" leisha or one of my friends everyday would come when darsh wasn't there to call me outside so i can escape but i was too scared i would say something really rude and send them away but that day they magically showed up it was arushi and aroosh who arrived there and they recorded EVERYTHING even my attempt to s*cide , she sent the video to the police and he was Arrested "

"Okay ... shush shush shush .. don't waste your precious tears on some stupid person like him , you should be happy that god blessed you with amazing friends and sister that they were there to save you on time and why are you upset now ... everything is fine now see you are successful, you have everything....... Give yourself a chance ishika you need too ... trust me if you start living happily like before that idiot came into your life then think how happy you would be , you parents would get there gudiya back leisha arushi amyra aroosh they all will get there happy best friend back ...... do it for them okay ...." Manav explained to her as he calmed her down .she just nodded her head and he knew because she is low now we have to cheer her back .

" Toh Miss world ab rona dona hogya ho toh chale hum abhi aur bhi surprises baki hai " he said tickling her.

"Manav stop ahahahahaja manav ...... ufff god we can go but tumhe abhi tak yeh nahi batya what place is this "

" chalo main baata hoon " he said carrying her in his arms and walking towards the exit.

" This place was getting built in 1990 I think by a indian architect who wanted to have a holiday home here but the bank of london sealed this property half way through the building. Because turns out he was not making this palace for his holiday home but he actually illegally wanted to start a business here and you see the water fall there its one of the hidden places of England i think he was trying to buy that waterfall or hide it to himself but as he was doing illegally he was arrested.... In early years of college we were going to a college trip when I discovered this place i got so fascinated by this place I researched EVERYTHING and this place was lucky on sale to buy as a property because it was a old waterfall area and like a haunted place no one was interested to come over here and see its beauty most of them thought its a haunted place so they rejected to buy the property but because i went in there i loved it and when i saved some money i got this property " he said as they locked the palace and he settled tanishika in the car .

" Damm so am pretty sure you spend alot of time here nah " she said .

" nope the last time i came to this place was two years ago .... I usually come here when im really happy or really sad its like my happy safe place " he said getting in the car .

"So intne girlfriends ko laye ho tum yahan par " she asked with a small voice.

" I think you forgot miss Arora i have been single my whole life i never dated anyone..... and infact your the first one i actually want to be with.....
Aur rahi baat yeh place ki yahan ladki kya kohi family member tak nahi aaye hai your the FIRST person to come with me here " he said and started the car she looked outside but his words made her very happy she felt wanted she felt loved .

" MANAV BEACH CAN WE GO THERE " she shouted when she saw a beach and a sunset while they were on a highway back to home .

He smiled at her happy face and drove towards the beach she took so pictures of the sunset and beach and sat there looking at the view when manav saw a beautiful scenery infront of him and captured it

They sat there for a long time listening to music enjoying the sound waves and tanishika hmming the music when they saw a bunch of students camping at the beach they were probably having the beach camping trip .

when the students noticed tanishika and manav two of them came towards them and asked them to enjoy there bonfire.

The camp they set because it was probably two or three group of classes on the trip

Tanishika and manav both joined the Group because they thought it would be a fun game the two students priya and ben introduced themselves and all the students to the couple and manav and Tanishika introduced themselves.

"So Are you guys a couple " ben asked .
"Well not yet but hopefully fingers crossed she accepts me in future " manav said smiling at the young ones they all cheered for Tanishika making her blush .

Priya was a singer so she was singing when manav told ben if tanishika could sing ben quickly agreed and when priya finished singing the girls and the boys forced tanishika to sing but she started saying no no no but when manav pushed her to sing with priya's guitar . Tanishika smiled and started singing with them as per the students request Tanishika sang a hindi song which was written by her in her college days .

( this video where she is Singing is how you can imagine tanishika singing ) .

" Dam Tanishika maam you sing so well " One of the students praised her tanishika thanked everyone and sat back down next to manav .

" thank you for pushing me to singing today... i felt nice i sang infront of so many people after a very long time so thank you " Tanishika said joining her hands with his he slowly picked up there joined hands and placed a peck on her back hand

They were walking holding each other's near the beach gazing the stars and the moon .

Ben came running towards them " Sir , maan would you like to join with us to a beach music fest its just 5 minutes away .... The teachers slept so we all thought of going to the fest but since you guys are also here we decided to ask you guys"

"Hmm its fine ... " manav was declining the offer  but tanishika stopped him and said lets go na they agreed to go to the music fest .

The students were walking towards the music fest and manav tanishika thought it would be a better idea to drive there as it was very close and after fest they can go home .

They got super drunk because of all the fun and shots they had but manav still managed to walk with tanishika  towards the car he made tanishika sit on the bonnet of the car while she pulled him to kiss him .

A kiss whixh was nothing but sweet no dominance no pressure no jealousy nothing just a pure sweet kiss she explored every inch while his hands roamed around her waist she tightened her grip on his neck when left her lips and started kissing her neck giving her sweet pecks they both were so lost in the world they didn't notice when manav picked her up and made her sit into the back seat of the car .

( in this picture the guy is sitting but in this case tanishika is sitting) .

The last thing they did before kissing again was tanishika's mini confession

" I like you Manav "

HIII GUYYS YEP LATE UPDATE HOGYA BECAUSE MY NETWORK WASNT WORKING BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS FINE .

I think i wont be posting this week but i will try my best to atleast upload one chapter even if its small . ♥️

I hope you have a lovely day my lovelies Please vote & comment if you liked the chapter 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 3.4K 61
LOVE- a four letter word that people claim makes the world go round but what they don't tell is that, If you don't get it.... It burns your world to...
398K 39.3K 60
Love Story in Sidnaaz version. I am Shehnaaz Gill. For me loving someone again was impossible. Loving someone means giving yourself completely to th...
20.4K 1.6K 61
Just a regular love story with a hint of royalty. Vikram Pratap Singh is the king of Udaigarh. Charming, intelligent and good with the ladies. All in...
206K 5.9K 34
Planned Marriage? ... . Yes... someone planned her marriage which she thought fate's decision... but it was not. Everything was planned ..... Thinkin...