M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)

398 22 3
By bbogii_vok

The heroes watched as the akumatized crowd kept chanting at Scarlet Moth. Suddenly he raised his walking stick, and the crowd fell silent.

"Ladybug, Kitty Noir! I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!" he shouted.

Except for Ladybug, all of them looked towards the tower with a confident smile. Kitty Noir saw the worry on her partner's face. "M'Lady, are you all right?"

"It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. But we...We're not prepared for this." she explained, then looked at her. "Yes, we are. We've already fought them all and won. And there are five of us this time." she said as the other three nodded in agreement. Ladybug smiled, then turned back to the tower with a determined look.

"If we wanna win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth. Even thought we've never fought him before." She stood on the edge of the building. "Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion, because the real Ladybug will never hand you over her Miraculous!"

This time, Kitty Noir also joined her. "And we've got a better idea. You're gonna give us your Miraculous!" Rena Rouge and Carapace also stood by them. "You may have an army of akumatized warriors..." Carapace began. "But we're a whole team of superheroes!" Rena Rouge continued. Eventually, Queen Bee stood up as well. "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!"

Now they all got into their fighting stances. Scarlet Moth just laughed. "I understand you want a fight. Then, so be it! Guitar Villian, Frightningale. Music!"

The mass of the akumatized immediately started towards them, and the heroes did the same.

"Don't forget our main objective. We want to get to Hawk Moth!" Ladybug shouted to them. "Well, it's a simple plan, then. Go for the big bad boss!"

"Let's get him!"

"I'll cover you!"

"You can count on me, Ladybug!"

"Cyclone!" Stormy Weather shouted, then sent a couple of villains into the sky with her. "Horus, give me your wings!" Pharaoh exclaimed, then grabbed Princess Fragrance and flew her away.

"Thunderbolt!" sent a bolt of lightning towards Ladybug. "Carapace, shield!" Carapace threw away his shield, causing the lightning to strike it. Riposte jumped to the ground and swung her saber at Ladybug, but she quickly backed away, sending it crashing into the ground.

She backed away with a grunt as the other villains fell to the ground as well. "Your swords are no match for Kitty Noir. Show 'em what you got." said Ladybug. "At your command, M'Lady." She ran up to Riposte and Mime and started fighting them.

Rogercop started shooting at Ladybug, who blocked his shots with the yo-yo. "Queen Bee! Pharaoh's pendant!" Meanwhile, Princess Fragrance started firing at Kitty Noir, but Carapace quickly stood behind her and blocked the shot with his shield. "Good job!" she smiled in thanks.

Queen Bee threw the spinning top at Pharaoh's pendant, which hit it and shattered it. He transformed back into Jalil and dropped the girl in his arms. Ladybug quickly caught the akuma. "Rena Rouge, rescue!" Princess Fragrance blasted herself with her perfume as the heroine caught Jalil. "Good aim, Chloé!"

She threw her flute, which hit Princess Fragrance's weapon, causing it to shatter. She transformed back and fell to the ground, but Queen Bee quickly caught her. "It's Queen Bee to you, Fox!" Ladybug also caught that akuma.

Meanwhile, Kitty Noir fought Mime, while Carapace fought Riposte. Riposte struck at him, but he blocked it with his shield. She grunted and lunged at him, but he quickly dodged her and stumbled forward. Kitty Noir grabbed her and swung her saber at Mime's hat.

He dodged it and Carapace used this to throw his shield, which knocked the hat off his head. Kitty Noir swung Riposte's hand again, causing the saber to cut the hat. She continued to hold Riposte and led her to a bench to place her saber between its slits. Carapace rushed over and cut it in half with his shield.

Ladybug quickly caught the two akumas. "We're doing quite well. We're a good team." smiled Kitty Noir. "Not bad. But it's not over yet!"

"There's bad weather on the way!" Stormy Weather shouted as she threw bolts of lightning at Ladybug who deflected them with her yo-yo. Kitty Noir held out her staff, then Queen Bee stood on the end. "Your forecast was wrong, Elsa!" She swung her staff, causing the other girl to fly into the sky.

She fell towards Stormy Weather, who put her umbrella in front of her to protect herself. Queen Bee slammed her foot on it, which shattered it. She transformed back into Aurore and began to fall towards the ground, but Kitty Noir caught her safely.

Carapace and Rena Rouge ran towards Rogercop as he shielded his shots. She threw her flute at him, but he quickly ducked back, so it didn't hit him. Ladybug swung the yo-yo quickly and hit his whistle. The akuma flew out and caught it too.

"Your days of attacking innocent people will soon be over, Hawk Moth! Lucky Charm!" A tennis racket appeared from it. She looked at it thoughtfully, then looked around. She saw a ship on the Seine, a lamp post and the other four heroes. "Get ready. I'm gonna need all of you!" They nodded and then got into a fighting stance.

Unbeknownst to them, Dark Cupid was standing on top of the Palais de Chaillot, watching them with a grin. The red butterfly mark appeared in front of his face. "The time has come, Dark Cupid!" He held up his bow and fired at the de-transformed humans. Their lips turned black and they glared at the heroes.

Ladybug turned in surprise at the sounds. "What?" Suddenly, six scarlet akuma flew to them and transformed them back into their akumatized forms.

The heroes were surprised, but quickly turned towards them, ready to fight again. Kitty Noir looked up to see Dark Cupid now flying up into the sky. "Hawk Moth is using Dark Cupid to create all the negative emotions he needs!" He started shooting arrows at them.

Now all five began to fight again, dodging Dark Cupid's arrows in the process. "This is a nightmare!" Carapace exclaimed. "Stay focused, guys! Villians must never prevail!" Ladybug called out to them, then turned around as she heard voices.

She saw a bunch of scarlet akuma flying towards them. "Watch out!" The akumas flew above them, so they could fly to someone at any time if they were de-akumatized.

Pharaoh lashed out at Carapace, which Carapace blocked with his shield, but the blow was too great and it fell out of his hand. It rolled over to the feet of Rena Rouge, who looked worried to see Pharaoh holding Carapace hands, Dark Cupid flying above them, ready to fire an arrow at him.

Carapace finally kicks the villain away, and Dark Cupid fires his arrow at him. "Carapace, watch out!" Rena Rouge shouted and ran towards him. Frightened, he turned and saw the arrow coming towards him. Rena Rouge jumped in front of him so the arrow hit her instead. "Rena? No! Not you!" he shouted as he grabbed her.

Her lips turned black and she pushed him away angrily. "Hands off! You flyweight!" Ladybug looked at her worriedly, then saw a scarlet akuma flying towards her. She swung the yo-yo quickly and caught it. "Rena Rouge! Don't let any negative emotions take over you, or you might get akumatized, too! And that's exactly what Hawk Moth wants!"

"Hold on!" Carapace approached slowly towards her. "You are not cut out to be a hero!" she growled, then snapped at him. He caught her hands and held her close. "Let go of me, you weakling!" she continued to struggle as he tried to calm her down. "Shh, easy."

Princess Fragrance shot at them, but Queen Bee quickly jumped in front of them and blocked the shot. "You don't have to worry about me, Ladybug. I'll never let my emotions get the better of me!"

"Chloé!" two voices were heard as she quickly turned in its direction. A cloud of glitter appeared and revealed Style Queen and Malediktator. "Daddy? Mommy?" she backed off. "Queen Bee, focus!" cried Ladybug.

The two started attacking her, and she quickly dodged and fended them off. Meanwhile, Rena Rouge punched Carapace in the side, knocking him to the ground. An akuma flew towards her and she happily let it fly into her necklace. "I am now Rena Rage!"

"No!" Carapace exclaimed, bowing his head in sadness. An akuma flew towards him and flew into his bracelet. "Carapace, no!" cried Ladybug, but she couldn't do anything as Pharaoh charged at her.

"There is no more Carapace. There is only Shell Shock!" he shouted and threw his shield at her, but she dodged it.

A little further away, Queen Bee was still dodging her parents' attacks. Suddenly, Deapair Bear jumped on her and pinned her down. Dark Cupid hit her with his arrow and an akuma flew into her buckle. "Queen Bee!" cried Kitty Noir. "That's Queen Wasp to you, Cockroach!" She lunged at her, but she quickly dodged her.

"This might be a good time to use that Lucky Charm of yours, don't you think?" she shouted to Ladybug as she dodged the attacks aimed at her. "I need all of us to make it work. I can't do anything with it now."

They kept dodging the attacks and then their backs collided. The villians surrounded them. "I don't see how we're gonna get out of this one, M'Lady."

"We can't lose hope, or we'll get akumatized, too." She told. "Pretty cataclysmic situation, huh?" Then she realized something and smilingly turned to Ladybug, who was already smiling at her. "Cataclysm!" She slammed her fist into the ground and the ground collapsed beneath them.

--------------------------------------

The two were now running in the canal. Ladybug's earring began to beep. "I'm about to transform back." Then they came to a fork in the road. "I'll go this way, you go that way."

They each jumped in the other direction and then transformed back. "That was a close one." Marinette said to Tikki as she took out a macaron from her purse.

On the other side, Y/N took out a Camembert and handed it to Plagg. "Eat, but please hurry." Plagg took it and then tore it in half. "Let's share it. You're gonna need it, too." he said, then pressed one half into her hand. She smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you, Plagg."

She took it into her mouth and winced slightly at the bitter taste. She wondered how Plagg could eat this? "You okay, Bugabbo?" she asked. "Hawk Moth has never re-akumatized so many people in one go. Something's changed."

"Maybe he's figured out how to boost his powers, just like we did." Marinette listened to her and then looked down a bit sadly. "You still think we can win?"

Y/N smiled and then placed her hand on the wall. "Like you said, we can't lose hope. People believe in us." she answered. "But our team crumbled."

"Don't let that put you off. Now we're going to do what always works. A duo. You and me against the world, M'Lady." Marinette smiled at that. She was grateful that Kitty Noir was always there for her.

Suddenly they heard grunts. "They're coming!"

"You like water rides?" Y/N asked then started running towards the water. "Don't forget to put your diving gear on." They both jumped down and closed their eyes.

"Tikki, power up!"

"Plagg, power up!"

They changed into their mermaid form and began to swim. They suddenly stopped and caught sight of Syren. "Syren!" They heard a sound behind them and saw a huge red fish swimming towards them. It was probably Animan. "Better get fishing."

Kitty Noir swam towards Syren and started fighting her. She knocked the sign out of her hand and smashed her watch.

Ladybug wrapped the yo-yo around Animan so he couldn't move, then smashed the pin on him. She caught the akumas and the two transformed back into Ondine and Otis Césaire.

Kitty Noir put her staff over Ondine's mouth, while Ladybug put her yo-yo over Otis's mouth so they could breathe. "It's gonna take a lof of time to de-akumatize all those villians one by one."

"Which is exactly why we have to take on Hawk Moth directly. He's using his cane to re-akumatize his victims. If we can destroy it, he won't have an army fighting for him anymore." Suddenly they saw ice coming towards them. They quickly began to swim in the other direction.

The ice almost froze the entire Seine, but they jumped out just in time.

"Spot off!"

"Claws in!"

Their mermaid form disappeared and they were now in their normal attire. They put Ondine and Otis down, so they ran quickly. Ladybug swung the yo-yo to the top of the Eiffel Tower and broke Frozer's skates. She caught the akuma, but the ice didn't disappear.

"You sure don't wanna miss what's coming next. Time to show everyone that the real Ladybug is back." She pressed the top of the yo-yo and tons of purrified akuma flew out.

"No more escaping for you, knaves. Down with the enemy!" Darkblade shouted. "I suggest we take a little detour." said Ladybug. "Couldn't agree more, M'Lady." They jumped as the giant akumatized attacked them.

They jumped into the city and then fled further. "Any miraculous ideas, M'Lady?" Kitty Noir asked. "Besides running and surviving, you mean?" Then they noticed that there was a huge roadblock in front of them. They quickly jumped behind the barricade.

A lot of civilians appeared, and then they attacked the villians. "Are you okay?" Gina asked as she helped the two up. "It's awesome seeing you guys again." Marlena Césaire told them. "Parisians are all on your side." Gina spoke again

"We will slow them down. You two go save the world."

"You're all fantastic. Thank you. Take care!" Ladybug thanked them, then took off running. "Thank you so much!" Kitty Noir called out to them as she followed her.

They jumped onto a rooftop and hurried back to the Eiffel Tower. Then the akumatized giants appeared. The civilians began to distract them, allowing the heroines to continue. "People are amazing!"

"That's precisely why you should never give up hope, kitty."

They hurried on to the Eiffel Tower where Gamer and Glaciator were. "You take care of the ice cream man, Kitty Noir."

"With pleasure. It looks really delicious anyway." Ladybug jumped on top of Gamer's robot while shooting the laser. Kitty Noir rushed towards Glaciator and then jumped up while Ladybug fell down. They both attacked so the two villains shot each other.

They jumped to the top of the Eiffel Tower and then got behind Scarlet Moth. He panted and turned. "It's down to the three of us, Hawk Moth." said Ladybug. "Cataclysm!"

"Lucky Charm!" a box appeared out of it that looked like the ones that contained the Miraculous. She opened the top, then smiled and held it towards him. "It's a sign, Hawk Moth. A sigh that your Miraculous will wind up inside this box."

"Are you sure you're not making a serious mistake? How do you know the wish I was planning to make with your Miraculous wouldn't have been beneficial to everyone?"

"If you were to make a wish, there'd be a price to pay. Why don't you tell us your wish, Hawk Moth?" said Ladybug. "Give me your Miraculous, and you'll find out. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to use these powers. Since you are so good, why did you never bother to change the world for the better?"

"We are changing the world for the better, every day, by our actions, not just by wishing it, or at the expense of innocent citizens!"

"Whatever your wish is, it can only be bad, based on what you do to achieve it." The two now slowly walked towards him, then stopped in front of him. He looked at the box and gasped a little. "It's not too late. You can fight for good. With us."

Ladybug then noticed that the figure of Scarlet Moth was reflected from the top of the box, who was now lurking behind them, holding two scarlet akumas. She immediately turned around as he released the akuma.

Far away from them, Dark Cupid shot an arrow towards them. Ladybug reacted quickly and pushed Kitty Noir away with her, causing the arrow to hit the Scarlet Moth in front of them, causing him to disappear.

Ladybug caught the two akumas and Kitty Noir threw her staff at Dark Cupid, which hit his pin, turning him back into Kim. He started to fall, but a yo-yo wrapped around him and landed him safely on the ground.

"You're such a coward, Hawk Moth!" Ladybug shouted at him angrily. "But there's no hiding this time!" Kitty Noir growled as well. They started running towards him and attacked him.

They kept throwing punches at him, but he dodged them. He kicked Kitty Noir and then attacked Ladybug, but she jumped away from him. The blonde charged at him and they fought with their weapons. Scarlet Moth was about to knock her down when a yo-yo wrapped around his stick. "Now!"

She pulled the yo-yo causing the stick to fly out of his hand and Kitty Noir quickly caught it causing it to rust and break in two. Scarlet Moth now transformed back into Hawk Moth as the red colors disappeared from him. Everything akumatized in the city has transformed back.

"All right, kids. Watch what a man who's got nothing to lose can do." he said as the two immediately pounced on him.

His first blow was dodged, but they didn't know the rest. He kept hitting them until they finally went limp on the ground. "You're never going to win. Not today, or any other day. You're still so green, young superheroes. You can't even stay transformed after you've used your powers."

Meanwhile, he walked towards them and wanted to deliver one last blow at them, but was prevented by a shield that hit him in the chest, causing him to stagger back. The two looked up and smiled as they saw the other three heroes. "Need a hand?" asked Rena Rouge.

The two quickly got up and Ladybug immediately circled the tower with the yo-yo. Hawk Moth looked at it worriedly. "You're caught in our net, Hawk Moth. You're not going anywhere!" The other three jumped down beside them.

"Venom!" cried Queen Bee. "I'll paralyze him. Then he'll be all yours, Ladybug." Each of them began to approach him. Suddenly, they noticed that a blue mark appeared in front of his face. His eyes widened for a moment, then he fell to his knees. Suddenly, a huge moth appeared behind him.

It started flapping its wings, blowing away all the heroes except for Ladybug who was clinging to the yo-yo. "What is that monster?" Suddenly she lost her grip and the yo-yo rolled off the tower.

She quickly threw the yo-yo again at the butterfly, which then wrapped around one of its legs. She reached for it, but before she could touch it, it was disappeared. She looked back to see Hawk Moth gone and a feather flying out of his walking stick. The other heroes hurried back to her.

"A feather? The second Miraculous that Master Fu lost..." she said to Kitty Noir. "Was a peacock!"

"Ladybug! Hawk Moth!" Queen Bee shouted as she ran to the edge of the tower and looked around hoping to find him. "He must have escaped when that monster appeared."

"Hawk Moth is no longer working alone." Meanwhile, Queen Bee picked up the broken walking stick. "He had help from the owner of the Peacock Miraculous." She handed it to her and she took it from her. "Maybe this will help us track him." Suddenly it disappeared from her hand.

"There goes our last chance of finding him." said Rena Rouge. "He must have de-transformed." Ladybug and Kitty Noir's miraculous started beeping. "We've gotta split, guys. But before that...Miraculous Ladybug!"

She threw the box into the sky and the magic made the ice disappear from the city, the barricades, the collapsed hole in the ground and all other damage was restored.

They each said their goodbyes, then Ladybug jumped off with Rena Rouge and Carapace, while Kitty Noir jumped off with Queen Bee to retrieve the Miraculous.

--------------------------------------

It was now evening and everyone was in the park. They were currently at a party organized by Marinette.

The twins were at the table looking for some kind of pastries. Adrien grabbed a bowl of cookies, then he and Y/N walked over to the others. Adrien sat next to Nino while Y/N tried to sit on the other side, but then Alya suddenly sat down. "Taken!"

She tried to sit next to Adrien, but then Adrien moved away, so there wasn't enough place for the two of them. "Taken as well. But there's a free seat over there." he grinned and then pointed at Marinette.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at him, then Alya, but then smiled and walked over to Marinette. Adrien and Alya bumped their fists happily and contentedly.

"Hey, Marinette!" she greeted her, and she got a little scared and stood up immediately. "Hey, beautiful-I mean, hey, Y/N!" she said and immediately corrected herself. Y/N heard this and blushed a little, but immediately brushed it off. "Can I sit next to you?" Marinette wasn't sure of her words so she just nodded with a smile and they sat down.

"You know, Marinette, I want to tell you something. Rose was right earlier. You're always helping people. Like that day you helped Juleka overcome her 'class photo curse'. Or when you partnered Nathaniel and Marc together to make that comic book. Or when you helped me and Adrien get to the movies, so we could have our mother on the screen."

Marinette listened to her intently, her heart beating faster and faster. She felt that certain butterflies were fluttering frantically in her stomach and refused to stop fluttering even for a moment.

"That's why everyone jumped at the chance to help you with the picnic. So, today, it was our turn to help you. You're our everyday Ladybug." She smiled at her and took her hand. Marinette's face flushed a deep red, but she couldn't take her eyes off the girl.

"I-I...Thank you." she said, still staring at her. Y/N's smile got bigger and then she let go of her hand and put her arm around her shoulder. Marinette instinctively leaned into her touch. The blonde started playing with her pigtails and slightly straightened the protruding hairs.

Marinette couldn't imagine if it was possible for her to blush more, but her face definitely got redder. Still, she tried to stay calm and rested her head on Y/N's shoulder. She sighed contentedly and quietly enjoyed playing with her hair.

The blonde watched her with a smile. Marinette was extremely cute. She didn't even notice that her heart was beating faster and in her stomach, as if something had moved slightly. She was sure it felt good.

Then Marinette slowly raised her head from her shoulder and looked at her with soft eyes. "Y/N?" she said as the other continued to smile but had a questioning look on her face. "Yeah?" There was silence for a moment, then Marinette leaned up and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Thank you again." she whispered.

Y/N was a bit shocked and blushed again. A soft smile slowly grew on her face again. Marinette also looked at her with a soft smile, then rested her head on her shoulder. This time Y/N also rested her head on the blue haired's.

The others around them cheered silently that Marinette had finally made a move. They didn't want to be loud, lest they interrupt their moment.

Adrien and Alya looked at each other smiling. Both were satisfied with what happened. Their favorite pair has finally moved forward. They looked back at the two girls and saw that they were still leaning into each other enjoying each other's company.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

And here we would be. Season 2 is over. Season 3 is coming up, which is one of my personal favorites, so I can't wait to start writing it.

Just a note, I'm planning a Christmas special, so season 3 will start after that.

I really hope you enjoyed this season! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
231K 7.2K 10
Ladybug was the best breakdancer in New York City. Everyone wanted to know the girl underneath the red painted mask. Underneath was Marinette Dupain...
17K 503 30
Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years because of the sisterly fight they had a long...
24.4K 677 18
Adrien Agreste is a lonely boy. He has ever since his mother left.. People think his life his perfect..They are wrong. His Father is a closed off an...