꧁༺~քʀօʝɛƈȶ ƈɦǟօֆ~༻꧂ -𝙢𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"

103 3 0
By always_sleep_at_3am

~weeks ago in kyushu~

"Anyway, There's one more thing I gotta tell you, I'm going to be busy for the next months and Illusionist is too so we can't offer our agency to you and Tokoyami once the internships start." Hawks said, changing the subject.

He then heard Y/n sigh in the other end.

"I see. Anything else?" Y/n asked, which caused Hawks to slightly flinch and remain silent for a few moments. There was something he wanted to tell him. But he remembered he can't afford to get him involved with the LOV again.

A smile tugged on Hawk's lips as he decided to keep this information between him and the HSCP, for now.

"Nothing else, Babye!~" and with that, he hung the call up, flying swiftly through the city. But as he was about to head to his location his phone rang, only to see it was Dabi calling.

Hawks answered the call and placed it to his ear.

"Fine evening we have today. Dabi." Hawks began.

"Hawks... I'm sorry for the other day." Dabi apologized, though it seemed like he wasn't genuine about it. But Hawks wasn't surprised.

"I could say the same. We weren't expecting those things to happen. Had you told me beforehand about that, I could have done it with more subtlety." Hawks explained, his gaze on the city didn't waver.

"You talk too much. It's futile to try sniffing out any traces." Dabi said, refusing to believe Hawk's words.

Hawks chuckled.

"Not at all. That hurts my feelings, you know." Hawks said, diving down to one of the buildings to take a quick step before boosting himself up again, but this simple action attracted the attention of his fans down at the city.

One of his fans would then squel when she realized it was really Hawks, causing Hawks to pause mid-air to acknowledge the girl.

"Omg it's Hawks!"

"Hawks is on the phone with someone!"

A few of his fans yelled while they waved happily at him in hopes he'll notice them.

"Who could it be? Is it his girlfriend?"

"Please, no!"

Hawks laughed at his fans' remarks, and placed a finger on his mouth.

"It's a secret!" Hawks replied before continuing onward to his location.

Once that brief fan interaction was done. Hawks' attention returned back to Dabi who was still waiting on the phone.

"I only hope that you trust me. I get to feel it first-hand because I'm part of the industry. I must say, I wish all the heroes could be gone for good." Hawks said, he knew that Dabi would cut him off at this point, but he also knew one fact. Since Dabi called him Hawks knew that he was starting to see him as a valuable asset. And he bet to himself that Dabi can't wait to use him as his tool.

After that, the call between Hawks and Dabi was silent, but Dabi eventually spoke.

"Next time, it will be your last chance." Dabi said.

Hawks slightly smirked to himself, a smirk that said 'Just you wait.'

"Prove your loyalty to the League of Villains and your resolve to tear down the system. Since you provided me the corpse of the Number 3, this will be your last task. Bring me Y/n, at the factory near the cost, make sure he isn't conscious." Dabi said, causing Hawks' heart to skip a beat and paused mid-air with his eyes widened upon the mentioning of Y/n, but before he could ask Dabi about why, the call was hanged up, and Hawks was met with a substle peep.

Hawks was stunned for a few moments, before he quickly placed his phone away, and pressed the button on his left headset, that immediately sent a call to Madam President.

After a few rings, it didn't take long when Madam President answered.

"Report your status. Hawks." Madam President began.

Hawks slightly shifted his body posture, and continued on forward to head to Deika, before he spoke.

"Dabi contacted me. And gave me a final chance." Hawks said, his tone was serious, but his body posture seemed to be lazy and laid-back, as if he wants to show someone that he isn't doing anything suspicious.

"What is it?" Madam President asked.

"It's regarding about my intern back in UA. You know, the one you really like?" Hawks said, adding a bit of a sarcastic tone to his words.

"Save me on your sarcasm, Hawks. What did he want recarding about Y/n L/n?" Padam President cut through Hawk's banter with a serious tone.

"He didn't give much of details on why. But he wants me to hand Y/n to him by the factory near the cost here in Kyushu in 3 months from now." Hawks explained.

"Dead or alive?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"Alive. But not conscious." Hawks replied.

The atmosphere in the call became charged with the weight of the situation.

Madam President was quiet for a few moments, and sighed as Hawks heard her lean on the back of her chair.

"Keep a close eye on Y/n for now, if he wants Y/n alive. Means him and the LOV are still trying to revive Y/n Shigaraki. Y/n is already a much more threat than the HSCP could handle even at his current state, so if they do revive him. I want you to kill Y/n as fast as you could before he could create the same chaos as he did before. I trust you on this one. Hawks." she ordered, her voice was laced with a demanding and strict tone. But it was evident that she's genuinely concerned for Y/n and isn't happy about the thought of killing him.

Hawks narrowed his eyes, he is good with executing villains in a fast pace, but to do it on his own student he was hesitant.. Y/n is like his son... But.. If the event where they couldn't bring him back to the hero side. He's afraid he might kill him for the sake of the safety of the people in Japan.

A Small tear slightly dripped down his eyes, but he quickly wiped it away and a smile creeped up his mouth.

"I see." Hawks said, with a bit of dis stain in his voice.

Madam President noticed his hesitance about the thought of executing Y/n if ever he returns to the LOV, yet she doesn't blame him. The thought of killing your own student is actually terrifying even for her.

She then sighed.

"I won't blame you if you can't do it. But, don't intervine with the HSCP, and we'll do it ourselves." She simply said, not even trying to reassure Hawks that it's for the safety of the public, and hung the call up.

Once the call went dead, Hawks placed his phone away, before taking a deep breath and reminding himself 'If it's for the safety of the innocents. I'm willing to kill him' before he flew away, with the same pace as the wind.

Your pov(third person):

New year's eve... It's still a little bit bitter to think that you're still alive to witness a new start. Because of the new hostel system, you and your classmates thought it would be impossible to go home. But what Aizawa had announced left you all stunned in an unexpected way, apparently the principal allowed the students to go home for one day under the supervision of pro heroes.

You and Shoto arrived just in time for dinner, and Fuyumi was ecstatic to see you both, luckily Endeavor is doing overnight Hero work so it was just you four, and your bunny that you brought along with you.

The four of you had a great time and conversed deeply about personal things while Natsuo played with your bunny, that's when Fuyumi brought up a different topic.

"Speaking of which, Y/n! One of your teachers dropped by to give you this!" Fuyumi said, standing up from the dinner table and walking to the back of the room, when she came back she had a black robe with her... That seemed to be a second-hand..

"A black robe?" You curiously asked, slightly tilting your head as she handed you the mysterious robe, which you took in your arms and examined thoroughly.

"I'm as confused as you, but the man claimed to be an old teacher of yours...what was his name again..." She paused and seemed to be trying to recall something.

"Ah! He introduced himself as Dr. Garaki!" Fuyumi said, causing you to flinch from the unknown name.

"Doctor..? I didn't know you had a doctor for a teacher, Oni-san." Shoto Chimed in and glanced over at you.

"That's because I didn't... The only teachers I recall having is Hawks, Illusionist, Aizawa and All Might..." You said and glanced down warily at the black robe.

"But he said he use to be an old teacher of yours." Fuyumi said, and began to contemplate if she did the right choice on accepting the black robe without your confirmation if you really did knew the man.

"Maybe he's one of your old kindergarten teachers who saw you on the news?" Natsuo Chimed in, while your bunny dangled on top of his head.

"What kind of kindergarten teacher would give their old student a black robe?" You questioned, continuing to eye the robe suspiciously.

"You never know! He might be a secret fan of yours or something." Natsuo Protested.

"Hm. I guess Natsuo makes a little sense, since you are a very weird child back then." Shoto said and shrugged.

You looked at him, offended by his remark.

"I am not!" You exclaimed and furrowed your brows at Shoto.

"Actually... Mom always kept an eye on you because you're somehow addicted to getting yourself hurt." Fuyumi said, and chuckled as she was reminded by one of your attempts to hurt yourself back then.

"I did...?" You asked and turned your attention to Fuyumi.

Her and Natsuo nodded.

"You like to put your head in water to the point it seemed like you wanna drown yourself." Natsuo said.

"You also would randomly run to the middle of a busy road whenever Mom isn't looking" Fuyumi added.

"You broke your leg after jumping out your window." Shoto also added.

You eyed them annoyingly and surprised that they actually remembered those things. And to be honest, now looking back at that time.. You are somewhat weird.

"Okay whatever. Just... Place this away, it might be something suspicious since it came from a stranger" You said, and handed the robe back to Fuyumi which she gladly took and walked out of the room to put it away.

"Anyway, wanna hear about this girl I met just a while ago?" Natsuo began.

"Spill." Both you and Shoto said at the same time, turning your head to him as you both seemed intrigue to hear his story.

...

Timeskip. The day the internships restart.

The four of you got off the train after meeting up in Shizuoka.

You then turned to Shoto, Izuku, and Bakugo to start a conversation when suddenly.

"Welcome to Endeavor's Agency!" Endeavor's voice called out, which shocked you four because the way he said it was so enthusiastic considering that Endeavor is known for his stern and serious personality.. But then your confusion was swept away as his expression fell to an unwillingly one.

"As if I would welcome you." Endeavor said, his tone back to his prideful and stern self. And here you thought he changed.

You looked at Endeavor in disgrace as Shoto had a calm expression, Bakugo still had his resting face on and Izuku had an uneased expression.

"I only agreed because of Shoto's request. I only wanted him to work with me." Endeavor added.

Shoto sighed in annoyance.

"You already agreed, so stop complaining." Shoto said.

"S-shoto!" Endeavor embarrassingly exclaimed, not expecting Shoto to protest to his statement.

Bakugo would then scoff before he spoke.

"I knew it when you were giving us extra lessons. You're quite handful." Bakugo then glared at Endeavor.

Endeavor glared back at Bakugo, but his glare was brief as he looked back at Shoto

"Shoto, is this guy really your friend?" Endeavor questioned, to which Bakugo would grunt in response.

"Fine. As long as I get to see how the top heroes work, I'm fine with everything." Bakugo said.

Endeavor ignored Bakugo.

"I told you to be careful with who you befriend!" Endeavor said.

"Um... Thank you for accepting us as your interns." Izuku Chimed in with determination, as both him and Endeavor locked eyes. The tension between them was thick because Endeavor acknowledges Izuku as one of All Might's disciples.

You sighed at how awkward these two are towards Endeavor, but honestly you won't blame them. Bakugo always liked All Might as much as Izuku so Endeavor being the new top 1 isn't acceptable to him.. As for Izuku well you do recall him leaving quite an impression on Izuku when they first met during the sports festival.

"Well. Happy new year to you. Endeavor." You said, shrugging off the awkwardness as you pinched the end of your nose.

"Sorry.." Izuku whispered as he noticed your disappointment towards them, to which you would only respond with a faint smile that said 'Pls don't fuck up this internship'

...

As the five of you were walking along the side walk, discreetly following behind Endeavor like a bunch of ducks, Izuku would suddenly break the silence.

"I will learn everything I can from the Number 1 Hero!" Izuku declared, which Endeavor would respond with a glance over his shoulder, and quickly look away from him.

"I'm not Shoto, right?" Endeavor asked, and a replay of certain events during the sports festival came running back in your mind as he said those words.

You then sighed.

"You're still on about that? Or are you just starting to see the reality that Izuku was telling you?" You Chimed in and glared at Endeavor, to which he simply responded with a brief glance, before looking away.

Your words had set an awkward atmosphere, thought it was already awkward enough, you made it even more awkward than how you expected.

you quickly noticed the setting of the atmosphere is a bit "Too" dramatic now, and tried to down-grade it by clearing your throat and wanted to change the topic when suddenly.

Endeavor jumped over the railing and started to dash in the middle of the road towards a certain thing which left you and your classmates stunned for a moment.

"Excuse me, I don't care about anyone other than Shoto! Watch closely if you want to learn!" Endeavor yelled, not turning back to acknowledge your reactions while the flames around his body ignited as he dropped his suitcase.

"Watch closely if you want to learn." in other words Endeavor wants you four to not get involved and just watch in the sidelines. But since you four are known as "Class A's top dogs" none of you listened to his orders, quickly taking your battle gear out of your suitcases and following persuit of Endeavor in hopes to be able to catch up with him.

Endeavor had already anticipated that you four wouldn't listen. Since all of your past histories does involve some "Disobeying Orders from Superiors" type of thing.

He quickly glanced behind him and his theory was confirmed as he saw you four ready to fight whatever danger he sensed, and just looked back at front as if allowing you to do as you wish.

On the other hand. You were curious as to what Endeavor noticed that you four didn't. If it'd be a villain you won't be surprised, but since Endeavor seemed to be in a rush this villain most not be your typical street villain.

Endeavor was fast no doubtingly. so in order to not get left behind Izuku used his full cowling whole chasing after Endeavor, jumping up and down like Mirko to increase his field view or at least get a glimpse up ahead, Shoto was gliding on his ice and Bakugo was using his usually hovering gauntlet technique while Endeavor used his flames to boost his running.

Suddenly, you heard a loud bang not from a far that caused some of the glass on the surrounding buildings to shatter and quickly fly towards a single singularity from the distance...

It's impressive to think that Endeavor noticed the danger and immediately rushed forward before the impact noise reached your previous location... This man is no doubtingly the Number 1, but if it were All Might he could've realized it before the impact noise was even created.

Endeavor swiftly removed his trench coat revealing his hero costume, and used his flames to eject him up in the air for a faster boost.

"We should take a different route! " You instructed as you had a feeling that this specific villain would make a run for it since you're sure they're aware that the Number 1 is coming to their persuit.

Your flames then formed wings behind your back and lifted yourself off the ground as an attempt to get more speed coverage.

"Don't order me around, Burnout!" Bakugo replied. 'Burnout'? Where did he get that from?... On the bright side it isn't Flame boy anymore.

Even though Bakugo apposed to it, he still choose to follow persuit of you as you changed directions while flying not high up from the ground, Izuku and Shoto also followed behind.

While you four were nearing the location, you saw a bright light from a far, and your anticipation that the villain had made a run for it started, so with your quick calculation and a few experiences you guessed which alleyway that villain would come out.

"Follow me!" You ordered and added more haste to your pace.

"Stop ordering me around!" Bakugo again Protested but yet again followed your lead.

As you turned to a street you saw that alleyway that you've guessed where the villain would run out and saw two—no three suspicious individuals. One was holding a metal pole and the other two were waiting patiently while holding on a lead as if to try to trip someone while the other was going to hit this someone's head.

You had a weird feeling that these three were up to no good and glanced back at Shoto, Bakugo, and Izuku who also seemed to share the same intuition as you.

Well what did you expect? They do say that 'Great Heroes think the same.'

You slightly smiled and turned back to the three suspicious people waiting on the end of the alleyway, and you dashed down as Shoto sent his ice, and Izuku and Bakugo followed behind you to try to detain them.

But just as you four approached, that's when Endeavor and a villain roughly about his 70s came flying out of the alleyway, the three suspicious Individuals wanted to strike at Endeavor, but the four of you were present at the moment and wouldn't allow them to interfere, but as you were about to detain them, a bunch of red feathers and a very familiar someone beat you to it.

"What? Are these your interns? Endeavor? It's surprising to see you'd take Y/n is an intern." Hawks casually remarked while he entered the scene with style and with his usual smirk.

"Hawks?" The four of you said in disbelief.

Hawks then chuckled at your reactions.

"Sorry, but I was a little faster." Hawks said, as you, Izuku, and Bakugo swiftly jumped back and landed safely on your feet.

Hawks hovered on the air above you three while maintaining his eyes at you.

"I thought Endeavor was in danger so I decided to swoop by and lend a hand. Though I wasn't expecting you to help, Y/n." Hawks added.

Endeavor scoffed at the sight of Hawks, lifting up the unconscious villain that he was chasing.

"Do I look like I need your help?" Endeavor said, flashing Hawks a look of displeasure of his entrance on the scene, but Hawks was unfazed and smiled at him.

"It did seem like it. Right, Y/n?" Hawks replied, and landed infront of you as he took his hands off the pockets of his fur coat.

"Yea, he did seem like he needed some help. I thought you were busy?" You questioned and placed a hand on your hip.

"I am. why? I can't have breaks now?" Hawks sarcastically asked and gave you a playful nudge.

"I just thought you were slacking off again." You replied, to which Hawks would respond with an offended look and a dramatic hand covering his mouth followed with a gasp.

Bakugo would then scoff seeing your childish banter with the Number 2.

"Tsk. Knock it off you idiots. We still need to hand these bastards in? Remember?" Bakugo reminded, walking towards one of the unconscious villains and began to drag them by their leg, not caring if they were in an uncomfortable position or not.

Hawks' eyes traced Bakugo as he walked away with the villain on tow, and gave you a confused look that said 'You sure he's your friend?' to which you responded with a nod and a shrug.

"You'll get use to him." You simply responded, walking towards one of the accomplishes of the villain and picked him up more gentlier than Bakugo.

Timeskip.

The police took the four away, and you all stood there and watched while the sound of the police cars disappear as the car was finally out of sight.

Now all of that is over, you finally get some time to think, and now come to think of it Hawks hasn't met Izuku, Bakugo nor Shoto more properly.

"Ah! How could I forget!" You then quickly turned to Hawks, signaled him to follow you as you both walked towards Izuku.

Izuku quickly noticed your approaching presence and turned to you and Hawks with a curious look.

You then stepped aside to give Hawks a good view of Izuku but still remained in between them.

"I haven't introduced you more properly to Hawks yet, but since you seem to be a lot more confident now lately, I'll let you do the honors." You said to Izuku and gave him a nudge on the arm to signal him to start.

"Oh! uh. Right..!" Izuku slightly panicked but faced Hawks with a confident look.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! From the same class as Y/n in the Hero course in UA high school!" Izuku said and gave Hawks a confident bow, to which Hawks would slightly laugh in response to Izuku's introduction.

"I know you. You're Mr. Finger Crusher" Hawks said and smiled at Izuku.

"Finger Crusher?!" Izuku reacted and gave you a confused glance, to which you would respond with a shrug because you don't remember calling Izuku Mr. Finger Crusher infront of Hawks.

Hawks again laughed.

"I actually heard you from Tsukuyomi. I really hope to work with him again someday." Hawks said with a sigh.

Izuku curiously tilted his head.

"I thought Tokoyami... Would be working in your agency for the internships-"
"Didn't I tell you we couldn't?" You interrupted Izuku and gave him another nudge, reminding him of what you said to him and the rest of your classmates about Hawks' agency.

Hawks chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Judging from that, looks like Y/n already told you, hehehe I've got my hands full with work so I asked a friend of mine to help him in his internships in the meantime. I was actually planning to do the same for Y/n, but I wasn't really expecting him to be an intern in Endeavor's Agency." Hawks explained with a slight wave and an apologetic smile.

Before the conversation between you three could escalate any further, someone else joined the conversation and spoke.

" I was faster than you just now." Bakugo said and narrowed his eyes even more at Hawks.

"I wouldn't say that now." Hawks sarcastically responded, and Endeavor walked back to you five after talking to one of the local Heroes in the city.

"What brought you here, Hawks?" Endeavor said going straight to business as usual.

"It's nothing particularly important. Endeavor." Hawks would then reach down to the back of his pockets, and pull out a book.

"Have you read this book?" He asked.

The particular book he was holding, was one that has a bloodish red and black colored pattern with the words 'Paranormal Liberation Front' entitled on it that somehow reminded you of that guy that Hawks paralyzed back at Kyushu before the Nomu incident happened.

Hawks presented the book to you five, with the most calm yet unusual smile that you've ever seen on his face, but you were the only one to notice this and decided not to point it out as you examined the book on Hawks' hand.

"What kind of Book is that?" You asked, tilting your head in curiousity to this peace of literature that Hawks was holding.

You swear, you saw a slight tug on Hawks' lips, as if he's trying to force himself to be excited to explain it. But decided not to.

" It's nothing. You know, this book has been selling like hotcakes lately. It's a note from long time ago, but it foretold the incident today." Hawks said, and opened the book.

"Take this for example. 'Giving a certain group freedom will give negative implications onto others.'" He said, flipping through one page and back, before completely closing it and turned to Endeavor.

"If you're too busy to read the whole book, Endeavor, just go through the parts I marked." Hawks said, placing a hand on his hip and handing the book to Endeavor, waiting for him to take it willingly.

You glanced down at the book, and back at Endeavor and Hawks, continuing to observe them from the sidelines.

" 'A society where everyone is only responsible for themselves.' This is the ultimate goal of Destro, commander of the Paranormal Liberation Front. It suits the current trend!" Hawks explained with joy, but why does it feel so fake? You're not an expert or anything... Or maybe you are, but you know a facade when you see one. And this is the most well-maintained one you've ever seen, not even a professional himself could identify it... Or maybe you're just overreacting again?

Endeavor blankly stared at Hawks, as if trying to comprehend what he really wanted, but couldn't figure it out.

"What are you trying to say?" Endeavor sternly asked, blinking in confusion at Hawks.

Hawks' smile slightly dropped.

"Endeavor, if that ever became a reality, heroes like us could finally relax." Hawks replied, with a somewhat playful firmness that left both you and Endeavor on edge.... What's wrong with him? This isn't the Hawks you've met.. No it's definitely still him. Is he being monitored? Or something?

Endeavor glanced at you and noticed your uneased expression while Shoto, Izuku, and Bakugo had a neutral one, which confirmed his theory that you had noticed something that he also noticed.

Endeavor looked down at the book, and gently took it off Hawks' hand, while maintaining eye contact with Hawks.

"Make sure you read it." Hawks said, finally letting go of the book as it's weight dropped into Endeavor's hands.

Though this conversation seemed like a casual banter to others, people with the sharpest minds and ethically consciousness could tell how much tension their interaction is having at the moment, but then your train of throughts was broken when Izuku suddenly spoke.

"A book recommended by the Number 2 Hero. I should read it too. Perhaps the secret to his speed is in it." Izuku said and placed a hand on his chin while observing the book from a far.

Izuku's words caught Hawks' attention, which caused him to swiftly turn to you four.

" I prepared extras for anyone who is interested!" Hawks exclamined and pulled out three same books of the one he gave Endeavor.

"This can't be a coincidence!" Izuku said in awe as his eyes lit up upon seeing more extras of the said book.

"That's right! I own this era!" Hawks said.

"How is he able to carry those in his coat?" Shoto whispered to you in a monotonic tone.

"I have no idea." You said with a shrug.

"Anyway, Speaking of speed..." Hawks suddenly speedingly brushed pass you and placed the books in their hands in mere seconds before returning to his original standing spot... Out of everyone you've met Hawks is by far the 2nd one to bypass your reaction speed, 2nd after All Might that is.

"I think this book should shed some light on how the world will shift. So be sure to read it when you get the time!" Hawks said and placed his hands in his pockets.

Izuku was still looking at the books in awe, but then looked back up to Hawks with the biggest fan boy smile you've ever seen.

" He even gives out the books a little too fast!" Izuku exclaimed.

" But... Why doesn't Y/n have any?" Shoto asked, finally speaking up and joining the interactions.

Now that he mentioned it, it is a bit surprising. Since he always prioritized you.

Hawks casually chuckled at the question that he had anticipated.

"Well, you see, Y/n, my man, has a peculiar habit of misplacing things. I gave him a copy once, and poof! It vanished into thin air. So, I thought it's better to save a few trees and not waste more copies on him," Hawks explained with a sly grin and a mischievous tone as he explained it with a few funny hand gestures.

Shoto, Izuku. And even Bakugo looked confused at him and raised a brow since they knew it's quite impossible for you to misplace things considering your responsible personality, your organized room and your abnormal memory. With these traits it's nearly impossible for you to misplace something, let alone do it oftenly.

"Misplace things? Do you even know what this Burnout is capable of, huh?" Bakugo said and gave Hawks an annoyed glance.

"Misplacing things is a very impossible event if it's Y/n..." Shoto said, also addressing his doubts to Hawks' statement.

Though you don't like lying... Something inside you told you to lie.

"Misplacing things, huh? I'm not that bad, am I?" you retorted, feigning innocence.

Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo snapped their necks in an instant to face you, shock about your words.

"No way you actually lose things? Tsk. And here I thought you weren't that idiotic." Bakugo said.

"I mean he is still human so it's normal but... Doing it oftenly is a bit—"
"Anyway, since you've been carrying a lot of copies of these books, Hawks, I'm guessing you're preaching it? Right?" You asked, changing the subject.

"You're right!" Hawks exclaimed, and his wings suddenly raised up, getting the attention of the civilians nearby.

"I'm promoting this book to all the heroes across the nation and my friends. This should somewhat help with liberating their mindsets." Hawks said, and then suddenly made eye contact with Endeavor, and looked away.

"At least go through the parts I marked. This comes from the Number 2 Hero himself." Hawks said, and then flapped his wings up, slightly lifting him off the ground.

"I'll take my leave now! Oh and, you four, give it your best to this internships!" Hawks said, waving goodbye to you four interns and to Endeavor, who watched him exit the scene with style the same way as how he entered.

...

"He's so young yet the way he sees the world is so refreshing..." Izuku remarked, as the figure of Hawks vanished in the sea of buildings.

You nodded in agreement.

"He surpassed a lot of heroes, and he's only 22 years old." You added.

"6 years older than us..." Shoto murmured.

Bakugo then scoffed.

"Tsk. I don't like him and this lousy book." Bakugo also added.

"Well said." Endeavor said, browsing through the book that Hawks gave him with a stern expression, not looking up to acknowledge the fact that Hawks left.

He then firmly closed the book and placed it away.

"Let's head to my agency now." Endeavor said, grabbing yours and your classmate's attention.

"Yes sir!" Izuku said, before the five of you set off to take the nearest cab.

Timeskip. Arriving at Endeavor's agency.

"Welcome to Endeavor's Agency." One of Endeavor's sidekicks with flaming green hair exclaimed, and signaled her unit to introduce themselves.

"We are the Flaming sidekicks! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The other sidekicks said.

"Woah... That's the famous sidekick... Burnin!" Izuku murmured in surprise to finally meet one of the most famous sidekicks Endeavor has.

Burnin laughed proudly upon being recognized by Izuku, and then suddenly turned to you with a hint of recognition in her eyes. Between the rest of Endeavor's sidekicks, Burnin was one of them who knew you were his son. And till this day she's been keeping it a secret.

"Y/n! You've grown big since I last saw you." Burnin said presenting you with that same proud body posture from 10 years ago. She hasn't changed one bit. Well apart from her cutting her hair short, wearing a new hero costume and seemingly looking shorter than you now. Her personality was still the same, prideful and blunt. Just how you remembered her.

You grinned at Burnin's remark, and slightly laughed.

"It's been a while. Burnin. I see you've barely changed. Although I love the hair." You also remarked and gave her a playful wink.

Burnin laughed loudly.

"True that. So, you're a hotshot now huh? I've heard a lot of stories about you from the locals back in Kyushu last time I visited." She said.

You scratched the back of your head awkwardly.

"I guess I am. I've been busy with a few school work and all I barely get to notice the recognition I've been getting for the past days." You said, slightly looking down at the ground with an awkward smile.

Burnin playfully scoffed and gave you a nudged.

"Come on, Y/n, don't tell me you're breaking your fan's hearts out there. You're like a fine wine, getting better with age so you should appreciate at least some of it." She said.

You laughed, slightly appreciating her lighthearted banter towards you. You were grateful that even though you two never saw each other again after 10 years, the way she treated you never changed.

"Guess I'm just focused on training to be a strong hero." You replied.

Burnin smirked, as it seemed like a thought had crossed her mind.

"Well, we can't blame the fan girls for trying. Anyway, it's good to have you here again. You know, Endeavor's been talking a lot about you lately." She said, and suddenly Shoto, Izuku and Even Bakugo was interested in your conversation now as because you saw them slightly react to Burnin's words.

You raised an eyebrow at her. He usually talks about Shoto, surprisingly he was talking about you?

...

No wonder you kept sneezing for the past days. Jeezs.

"Oh, has he now?" You finally replied after a short pause.

"Yeah. It was the first time I ever saw him so proud of you, kid. You're making quite a name for yourself, keep up the goodwork" Burnin said with a wink and a pat on your shoulder before walking pass you to also interact with Shoto and Bakugo.

Izuku was busy admiring Endeavor's agency, Bakugo and Shoto were also occupied by Burnin which leaves you standing there. A little uneased about the fact that Endeavor would actually talk good about you behind your back.

You took a glance at the huge door that leads to Endeavor's office. He's probably busy browsing through that book Hawks gave him.

Honestly you want to do the same, but considering Hawks' abnormal acts a while back, it's probably for the best you not read it.

Just as you were going deeper in your thoughts, a voice yanked you back to reality.

"Oi! H/n! Cmon I'll show you and your classmates around, you haven't been here for years now so a lot has changed." Burnin called out to you, signaling you to walk to the group and join their little expedition around the agency, to which you accepted and followed behind them.

Maybe when the dust settles between the heroes and the villains. You can check that book and the lines Hawks marked.

....

Or maybe not.

Hawk's pov(third person):

(Flashback)

"Anyway, Speaking of speed..." Hawks speedingly brushed pass Y/n, swiftly placing the books on his classmate's hands in the blink of an eye and returning to his previous position.

"I think this book should shed some light on how the world will shift. So be sure to read it when you get the time!" Hawks said.

Lying wasn't his main profession nor does he find it fond, but 24/7 monitoration by the Paranormal Liberation's satellite is giving him a hard time to send the message.

One of Y/n's friends, who he now knew as Midoriya Izuku, was staring in amaze on the book he just recently handed out, before he spoke.

"He even gives out the books a little too fast!" Y/n's green haired finger crusher remarked, while Shoto and Mr sparky seemed to not be as interested as he is on the books.

"...Why doesn't Y/n have any?" Shoto voiced, and Hawks slightly froze in place.

Shoto's simple question brought back a bitter memory to Hawks. He was reminded of Madam President ordering him to kill Y/n if he ever gets captured by the LOV. The reason why he didn't gave Y/n a copy is because he didn't want him to get involved. At least not again.

...

...

End of Flashback (Current time)

Hawks flew pass the vast and endless trees around him, his large red wings illuminated under the sun as it left a gust of wind behind him in each flap, he felt the wind brush past each of his feathers, he had a casual posture, a calm and bored one actually, but his mind was the complete opposite. He was already thinking of different excuses to give the Liberation incase they question him why he gave a copy to Endeavor.

It didn't take him long and he finally returned to the mansion founded by the Paranormal Liberation that also acts as their main base/headquarters, it's a good hideout as it's in the middle of nowhere in a very isolated place.

He landed swiftly on the ground, not far from the entrance and began to walk towards the building while he discreetly placed his wings aside. And as expected he was called over by the council and requested his audience for a brief conversation.

...

He arrived at the observation room where the rest of the councilors are waiting, a few of them weren't familiar with him nor did he knew their names but Dabi, Toga, Twice, Spinner, Compress. Basically a few of the original members of the LOV was in this said council.

"Do you need a debrief right now? Ehhh... I'm trying my best to preach the idea of liberation across the country." Hawks began in a casual and calm tone, looking at each individual carefully but making sure to not make it obvious.

One of them would then speak, and suddenly pull out the book that he was just handing out a while back to Endeavor and Y/n and his classmates.

"About this book you've been giving out to the pro heroes..." One of the unfamiliar councilors that looked like Doofenshmirtz from that one cartoon series from California named Phineas and Ferb spoke, giving Hawks a sinister grin.

Hawks quickly gave him a side glance, did they notice his message?.. Or did they see the very suspiciousness of his actions and is going to kill him right here?

... There was a moment of silence, and the Doofenshmirtz looking man finally continued.

"You must have read it very thoroughly. You marked all the lines with Destro in them. You're one of a handful of people who understand it." He continued, and placed the book down beside his desk.

Hawks smiled at him as the reflection of the light that was kept on him reflected on his visors.

" Thank you. " Hawks calmly replied.

" Honestly, I don't understand the book at all... Usually Y/n would explain things that confuses me... But now he's gone.." Twice sighed and slightly flopped back on his chair, and swiftly looked back at Hawks.

"Please enlightened me..!" Twice exclaimed. between everyone in the Paranormal Liberation Front, Twice was the only villain who treated Hawks like a close friend, he doesn't act like a villain nor has a mindset of one. It's almost like he isn't a S ranked villain. But reality is cruel and it so happens That Twice is in the priority list that he had to kill when things took a turn.

Hawks turned to Twice with a warm smile.

"Sure. It's not as hard as you think." Hawks replied.

"The spreading of our ideology will be hastened with you working on it's publicity. We'd be glad if you could talk some teenagers into joining your cause." Doofenshmirtz said.

"I'll keep up the work." Hawks replied.

"Wow Hawks, you are really devoted. You're such a good guy. He's a villain! I wish I could make you as my sidekick!" Twice said, praising Hawks for his hard work.

... Villain?... How dare Twice compared him to a villain.

"Thanks for the compliment." Hawks replied, not showing his dissatisfaction on being called a villain and then did a shrugging manner.

"The commission hasn't noticed the existence of the Liberation Front. They're busy investigating whether the incident in Deika was the work of the LOV... But they're doing a great job and is almost done resolving the issue. For now they're taking their extra sweet time to train new heroes—"
" Gah! It's Y/n and Izuku..! " One of the LOV, Aka Toga Himiko who hasn't acknowledged Hawks until now yelled in surprise.

" For real? What are the odds!" Twice said, glancing over at Toga's pc screen to see a satellite taken image of Shoto, Bakugo, Y/n and Midoriya minutes away from detaining the three accomplishes that Hawks beat them to.

Suddenly, Dabi scoffed as it was evident on the reflection of his eyes that he was looking at that same image.

"Judging by their performance, they haven't learned much since then." Dabi said with a mocking grin.

"Heh. Well, they are still students." Hawks replied to Dabi.

Doofenshmirtz would then stand up, and clap his hands together, grabbing Hawk's attention.

"You did well. Hawks, you may be dismiss now." He said, and Hawks bowed respectfully at them, walking towards the door and stepping out.

But as the door behind him was about to close, he quickly slid his feather in between the cracks.

Not many people know about this, but his feathers are very sensitive to vibrations. And thanks to past life and death experiences Hawks had learned how to distinguish the vibrations of talking.

Meaning everything the feather hears. He can sense it.

"Are you sure about this, Spinner?"

"Yeah, keep the warriors' morale high."

"We're finally making a move."

Hawks' eyes widened.

"Four months from now... Bam...! Everything will be razed by Tomura."

"I thought the doctor said such thing is impossible? Especially if they still have HIM on their side."

Him? Still?... Y/n..?

"The doctor did say that. But it's actually possible, it's just impossible because of him."

"Then how about I order my men to kidnap him again so your doctor could work on his brain like last time."

"It's no use."

"What do you mean by that, Dabi?"

"They placed an interstellar chip on his conscious, meaning one small tinkering on his mind would trigger an alarm that would alert Illusionist."

"But why is he that of a threat to the point that he's the only problem why Master Shigaraki won't end the heroes?"

"Simple. Shigaraki still views him as his little brother, though they rarely talked during his time in the LOV. They both have the same physical way of thinking."

"I agree! Tomura is always emotionally distant towards Y/n but also softer towards him."

"... So it's just basically family terms?"

"I guess you could put it like that. Besides, doctor said AFO still wants Y/n. So he can't end them all when he's still in the other side."

"Ugh... The Heroes are so unfair..! They're using Y/n as a shield! I wanna destroy the hero society now."

"Patience, Twice."

....

Hawks swiftly manipulated his feather and it swiftly attached back to his back as he walked away.

...

...

So Y/n is the reason why they're delaying the crisis they're planning?...No wonder Dabi wants him to kidnap Y/n, How sweet. But it's bittersweet.

He'll have to watch Y/n more closely from now. Also, now come to think of it he's also curious and worried about Illusionist... Illusionist has been avoiding the media ever since he moved back here in Japan and barely even do any flashy things... Yet they somehow know that he planted a interstellar chip?

... His fine. He use to be Russia's Number 2 after all.

....

Illusionist's pov(third person):

1...2....3

1......2.......3.

1.......2............3..

1........2.............3...

1-

The sound of a loud bang echoed through the forest.

Gotcha.

"Faster you Moron!" Kenjuroko Daisuke yelled to his subordinate that had a speed enhancing Quirk as they ran towards their get away car.

"Damn it! I'll have to sacrifice my most loyal guards to keep those monsters away...!" Kenjuroko said in frustration, as he heard the screams of his subordinates from a far getting mualed by 2 T-Rex sized Honey badgers.

"This must be someone's Quirk...! No way such an animal exist in this world." He added.

It all happened in one night. He was just minding the Paranormal Liberation's expenses for the return of Shigaraki Tomura... When suddenly 2 Large Honey Badgers attacked his base.

The creatures' skins were too thick to penetrate with bullets so he had to escape and sacrifice his subordinates.

It didn't take long and Kenjuroko and his subordinate arrived to their get away car. There. The driver was patiently waiting for them.

"It's nice to see that you're safe. Lord Kenjuroko." The driver said and slightly bowed at him, though he didn't see his face. Kenjuroko didn't care. He's just a low life driver anyway so there's no need to dwell on his appearance.

Kenjuroko brushed pass the driver, grabbed the handle of the car and opened it.

But paused as he felt a wet substance on his hand.

It was sticky and green for some reason...

Kenjuroko looked down at his hand to examine the strange substance.

"What is this—" Before he could question. A wave of intense pain suddenly spread across his body.

"AHHHHH!" Kenjuroko yelled, and fell flat on the ground behind him. His whole body was in pain, but what was more painful was his hand that had the weird substance on it...

"Lord Kenjuroko...!" Kenjuroko's subordinate yelled and rushed to check on his situation.

The veins in his hand were taking a greenish color... Similar to the color of the green liquid on his palm.

"AHHHH...! WHAT IS THIS...?! WHAT.... KIND OF POISON IS THIS...!" Kenjuroko continously yelled while his subordinate tried to relieve the pain by carefully wiping the green liquid while also avoiding to touch it with his skin.

"WHO COULD'VE DONE THIS?!" Kenjuroko yelled, while still being in intense pain.

While all of this was happening, a certain someone who was standing on the side, slightly smirked.

"You should really pay attention who your drivers are." Illusionist voiced and removed the hat and placed his mask on to conceal his real face.

Kenjuroko looked at Illusionist in pain.

"You! You're not one of my men...! Who the hell are you-"

"Shut up."
T

HWACK!
Illusionist kicked him on his stomach, sending him flying towards a nearby tree.

"Lord Kenjuroko!" His subordinate yelled in shock at the events, and then turned to Illusionist in pure anger.

"You bastard! Have you no fear?! I'm Lord Kenjuroko's fastest and most agile guard! If you Surrender now-"
A large bird appeared out of nowhere, Grabbed the Waist of the Subordinate, and flew up in to sky. Dissappearing out of sight.

Kenjuroko was in fear of what happened. He was so afraid that his body treated Illusionist more of a threat and ignored the pain of the poison.

Illusionist then turned to Kenjuroko, and slowly walked towards him. In response to this Kenjuroko desperately crawled back away from him while still maintaining eye contact...

"W-wait...! Let's talk..!" He pleaded, but Illusionist had no signs of stopping, which caused Kenjuroko to panic even more.

"What do you want? Who sent you?" He said, but his words were once again met with silence.

"I-if this is about money... I'll pay you double-No, triple whatever who hired you is paying...Just pretend you never saw me!" Kenjuroko once again spoke, trying to bribe Illusionist for his life.

"Think about it! I'm a CEO of a famous company..! I'm more valuable to you alive than dead! I can get you anything you want-"
"Who said I wanted you dead...?" Illusionist finally stopped and tilted his head at him.

"Dead men tell no tales, the poison in you isn't fatal but it's not very ticklish either." He then snapped his fingers, and a snake with the head of a bird predator appeared in the shadows behind him, wrapping itself tightly around Kenjuroko, preventing him from moving

"Now, let's talk about your involvement with the Paranormal Liberation." Illusionist said, his voice carried a dangerous edge. Even with a mask Kenjuroko could feel his sharp and stabbing glare at him.

Kenjuroko gulped his saliva, realizing that there's no other way than to betray the Liberation for his safety.

_______________________________________

To be continued.

8459 words.

The delay was long bc I has busy with school and stuff, I was supposed to post it when new year came but as I said. I had to delay for some reasons.

Anyway, Enjoy the chapter. I gotta go review for Science now 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
3.5K 92 8
In a world where people have the ability to do anything possible, to create fire out of thin air, to lift the most heaviest objects that no one can...
11.7K 313 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
364K 13.1K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...