His Beloved Human || JHS FF [...

By KangMinae6

A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. Bu... More

Prologue
Character's Information
Additional Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side story 5
End of the book
New Book!!

Chapter 28

7 9 0
By KangMinae6

~~~~~

▪︎~°°~▪︎

(Third Person's POV)

Everything went silent after Minae saw Hoseok's vampire side just now. Hoseok walk closer to her.

"Minae-ah......"

She suddenly fainted from the shocking earlier, even she knows he was a vampire but didn't see his full vampire side.

Hoseok kneel down to her unconcious body carried her in bridal style with a worried look.

"*sighed* I guess I had to deal it later."

While Kim's sibling, they saw the vampire was almost dead and leave it and then seeing Hoseok carried Minae.

"Hyung..."

"Let me bring her inside first and you, Taehyung. Bring the dead bodies to the coffins."

"Yes, sir."

Taehyung do the job that Hoseok told him as Woohee helped her brother. The blonde carried his soulmate inside.

Minae still unconcious. He brought her inside of the guest room a.k.a 'Minae's new room' laid her on the mattress.

He then used his 'power' as he put his hand on her forehead tonlet her sleep for a night.

Minae was now in deep sleep as he pulled his hand away. Hoseok watched she was sleeping after he use his power to let her sleep.

'Now, I had to deal with that man.'

~~~~

Outside after Taehyung and Woohee cleaned the mess of the dead bodies, only one vampire who was the newborn was there.

Then, a familiar vampire came to the mansion with a cold smile on his face.

"Well, looks like I had to bring you to my cave now.

The newborn vampire only hissed at the king who came here to see what happen before. Yoongi smirk.

"Now, playtime is over. Come now."

He choked the vampire as he rushed to the other side village back before his enemy sees him.

~~~~~~

In the rest room,

The man who was from Hahoe village ate the dinner that Woohee gave it to him and sat in here.

Until the door open catching his attention to see Hoseok appeared in here to have a talk.

"You.....the one who saved me before."

Hoseok only eyes on him with a cold look. The man flinched a little at his stare.

"True, and I had a words to you."

"........."

"Sure, ask away."

"Do you know why the minister want the 'Kang's child' and bring them at your village?" Hoseok waited as the man said,

"He had his own reason and maybe he had a talk with him, unharm."

Hoseok can't trust his words and won't let minister's people to take Minae away from him.

"What's reason?" He ask in cold tone.

"A-About m-mother's bloodline."

"Mother.....bloodline."

"Yeah, that's all I heard about it from minister Namjoon and had no idea why he want to talk with Kang's child."

Hoseok hummed at his truthful words. The man only was nervous because of the blonde's cold stare.

"Noted and don't you ever dare to run away."

"Y-Yeah, of course mister."

~~~~

Hoseok walk passed by the guest roon where Minae sleep at there. He can sense his soulmate was still sleeping after using his power.

The blonde walked inside of his dorm to changed his clothes. He takes off it showing his black robe had given by Yoongi's stepdad.

Taehyung went to Hoseok's dorm to see he was wearing the new hanbok ones.

"Hyung......" Hoseok glanced to see Taehyung's appearance.

"Ah, Taehyung-ah."

"Is noona ok?" The blonde haired vampire hummed.

"Yeah, she's fine. After she passed out from shocking, I used my power to let her sleep in calm so nightmare won't come."

"Mmmmmm.....I'm glad she's fine or else she will be bit."

"Yeah....."

Everything went silent. As Taehyung told him to leave. Hoseok only nod his head without looking at him. He sighed.

'Where the heck is Jungkook?! I thought Taehyung know where his so-called-closest went, but he doesn't tell.'

~~~~

Hahoe village
Inside of the king's cave,

(Yoongi's POV)

After taking this newborn inside of the coffin so he won't attack to the human. I locked the coffin so he won't escape.

"Well, that's all for sure after I'm having fun tonight."

Saying, smirking on my face. Since that Jung Hoseok had saved the night again, I found the robe.

I took it after teared it from his sleeve. No wonder he can stand on the sunlight with this robe.

That old man. He doesn't even gave me this robe to me after adopted me after the death of my parents and....

My lil sister.

That damn filthy humans killed my parents and my sister with no reason, except me who survive when I was human.

Now, I'm here to take my revenge and doesn't care about their pleading. Teaching their lesson for good.

I swear it..

~~~~

Seo's household

(Aeyoung's POV)

Me and my so-called-father were eating the dinner in silence after he sees me in depressed and want to comfort me.

I really don't need it and shocked my fathee started caring me after my late mother dead.

And now, he want me to eat dinner with him together. I accepted it, eating my favourite dishes that Miss Ahn cooked it.

She remind me of my mother but she only a servant to me. Losing my friends because of that cruel king.

Now, what am I going to do now?

~~~~

The next day

Yangdong village,

(Third Person's POV)

They saw another dead bodies from inside of the wooden coffins last night and bring it to the graveyard.

The villagers were whispering, thought it was the king from Hahoe village and blamed on that king.

Many of them were agreeing their thought because one of them saw king of Hahoe village came to in here last night.

~~~

Jung's mansion,

Jungkook finally went home after he helped the doctor last night and yesterday night walking to the meeting room

Hoseok, Taehyung and the man named Jo Baekho were glancing to the purple haired hybrid as two of them gave him a look.

"Hi, am I late?"

"Yes, you are."

Hoseok and Taehyung gave Jungkook a dead glare for not being on the mansion for a day and one night. He chuckled sheepish.

"Oh, right. Mianhae."

"That's fine. Anyway, sit here Kookie."

Taehyung said as the maknae sat beside his friend. Hoseok and Baekho were sighed.

"Alright, now that Jungkook's here. We had to discussed about the king's plan." Hoseok said, glance to Baekho.

"Yeah, I made a plan that I won't come back there and welcomed here. So....."

Then, they were now talking about Yoongi's planned as Baekho didn't come back to Hahoe village back and help them.

"And as for you, Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok death stare to hybrid as he gulped.

"Yes?"

"Don't go anywhere for your own from now, got it?!"

"A-Araseo, hyung."

~~~~

In Woohee's dorm

"You and Aeyoung had argue?"

"Yeah and you were right, Woohee-ah. I should have listen to you and never thought Aeyoung would be like that."

Minae said, tears fell down from her eyes. Woohee feel bad to see her bff like this, hugging her.

"Don't cry. I know you find out the truth. She......probably was doing it for a reason or something."

"......."

"Maybe, you're right...."

Two of them change the topic and talking something random. Woohee was thinking if it's true Aeyoung was doing this for a reason.

'What were you doing right now, Seo Aeyoung. I hope you won't plan something with my bestie.'

~~~~~

Hahoe village
In minister small house,

Namjoon and Aeyoung were on the meeting, just two of them because minister had some words to her.

"Do you know why I called you here?" She nodded.

"Yeah, it's about the Kang's child whereabouts."

"Correct. And do you know where is she, Aeyoung?"

"......." Aeyoung can't tell him where Minae was or it will be worst for her.

"I don't know where they live." She lied to the minister in confidently. Namjoon stared at her suspiciously.

"Alright that's all I had to say. Leave now."

"Yrs, minister."

She said bluntly, got up and leave from that place. Her minds about the mother's bloodline she heard it from minister.

'Leave it. Nothing more important to me. I better tell one people to look at Minae was doing at there.'

~~~~

With Taehyung and Baekho

"So, Baekho. What are we going to do with this stuff?"

Asked Taehyung to the Namjoon's man who brought the trap stuff to catch the king's guard.

"To make a trap. After all, your hyung want to us to make a trap and make sure the Hahoe guards won't trespassing Hoseok's place."

"Hmmm."

"That's a great idea, Baekho. Genius" Taehyung said amazed at his idea. Baekho grinned.

"Of course I am. Anyway, help me to set the trap."

"Okie dokie."

Taehyung then started to make the traps like make a hole had covered with, a net trap and lastly the rock.

After they finish make the trap for two hours and thirty minutes, both of them rest behind the tree.

"Phew, we made it."

"Yeah, we did."

"So, ummm. Why are you suddenly don't want to go back, Baekho?" He glance to Taehyung and look away.

"I had my own reason. Beside, minister only just use me to investigate about the Kang's child."

He explained it to Taehyung who was staring at him. The long haired male was curious now.

"Do you found them?"

"Not technically."

"I see......it's ok, I won't tell anyone in here."

"Alright."

~~~~~

In Jungkook's dorm

(Jungkook's POV)

I'm wearing the black and purple hanbok male to get ready to Kim's clinic because he told me to go there.

I hope I won't get caught by noona since Doctor Kim had to heal a patient.

I walked out from my dorm until I almost bumped into Hoseok hyung. He saw me from the outside of his dorm.

"Jungkook. What so rush today? Is there an emergency?" I chuckled at hyung's questions.

"Nothing much. I just had to meet the doctor Kim today because he needs my help."

Hoseok hyung, gave me a suspicious look. I gulped at his sharp stare. He smile.

"Ok then. You can go now. I bet Doctor Jin needs your help." I nodded.

"Yeah, it is. I'm going now. See you, hyung."

I then walk quick as fast as I could to the outside wearing my shoes and walk to Kim's clinic.

He told me to go there to start the operation of the patient named........

Kang Yeosang, noona's twin brother.

~~~~

Hahoe village
Inside the cave,

(Yoongi's POV)

I told to my guard to called my assistant because I heard from the people who live at Seo's household that she was depress.

I wonder what is it so I called her. Speaking of Aeyoung, I saw her walking to here after th guard bring her here.

"She's here, your highness."

"Thank you, you may leave now."

"Yes sir."

The guards leave me and my dear assistant alone in this cave. Aeyoung went in front of me with a bow.

"Your highness, what can I help you?" She's still same from before, sighing out.

"Don't be too formal. It's just you and me, Aeyoung and you even can call my first name."

I can see her eyes wide in shock what I say before. I smile softly at her. She remind me of my late little sister.

"B-But, your highness-"

"Just call me 'Yoongi' from now on."

I said to my soon-to-be my queen in soft tone. Never in my life I said this tone to the human girl.

"Yes, Yoongi."

"Finally, and I brings you here because I want to make sure you were alright."

"You had no right to pity on me. I'm just a mere human." She spoke in harsh tone, making me frown.

"Only them, not you Aeyoung."

"Why? Because after I losed my mother and losed my friends. Is that what you want?!"

She shouted to me. I understand now why she was like this. Getting up and went toward to her closer.

"That may be true, but I didn't ruin your life Aeyoung. You just didn't understand about my true pain."

She began remain silent again avoided my eyes. I went closer to her, patting her head.

"Don't be like that. I won't harm you and if you don't mind. Can you help me something?"

I ask making her attentions on me in curious.

"What is it, You- I mean Yoongi." I grins at her, fingers running trough her soft skin.

"I want you to steal Jung Hoseok's black robe to me."

~~~~~

To be continued.........
And yeah, Yeosang still live but....
No spoiler. You will know soon on the other chapter and I don't know which one -v-'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 424 19
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
7.3K 433 32
"Even after she was gone from his eyesight, all he could see was her." After the devastating passing of his parents, Kim Taehyung moves in with his a...
938K 32.3K 51
A depressed girl with a mother that abuses her and gives her to random men who pay for the night ever since her father was found dead and in new scho...
300K 13.8K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...