𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗘 | 𝗥. 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗮

By yunawnzzzz

"𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?" -Player Suna Rintarou decided to make h... More

~𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀~
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
~18~
19
20
~21-

03

1.1K 57 36
By yunawnzzzz

𑁍-''-𐦍03: Computer Lab

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Two weeks had passed and Suna was slowly,

very slowly,

beginning to get the hang of math.

Sometimes he doesn't ask Y/N what certain things meant and sometimes he'll get answers right all on his own.

And they have been talking more than they would the day before.

He sometimes even hangs out with her for a bit at school. Since she spends most of her time in the art room, she's not hard to find.

She wasn't the biggest "people person" but she liked being around Suna. He grew on her a lot.

The one thing Atsumu was wrong about was saying that she never let anyone get close to her.

She seemed to like Suna just fine.

During class today, Y/Ns teacher had sent her to take a couple of books into the computer lab since he needed to return them.

Which she didn't mind since it was a reason to get out of class and stretch her legs.

As she was turning a corner, she was immediately faced with Suna kissing a girl at the end of the hall. They were right in front of where she needed to go too.

Her eyes widened as she walked back and pressed her back against the wall. But when her back had hit the wall, one of the books fell. She cursed at herself and waiting a couple seconds before trying to bend down to grab it.

However, another hand came into her vision and when she looked up, Suna was smiling at her, "This is yours I assume?"

Her face went red, "Uh yeah. Thanks."

He placed the book onto the others that were in her hands, "You need help? Where you headed?"

"No I'm okay. Thank you."

"I'll come with you."

"I'm really fine-"

"Nope, I'm coming with."

She stared at him for a second. There was faint lipstick stain on his lips.

He tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

Y/N pressed her lips into a thin line before reaching her hand out and using her thumb to softly take the color off.

His face slightly fell, "Oh, sorry."

"Let's go."

She turned the corner again, finally being able to go where she needed to, Suna following her.

Them being friends was nice and all, but he began to feel like maybe things were going too into the friend department.

And if he was going to prove to Atsumu that he could hook up with her, he needed to show her that he was interested in her. And fast before she saw him too much as a friend.

Once making it into the lab, she set the books down on a table. When she turned around, he was standing right there a bit leaned down, their faces a few inches apart.

She blinked, "What?"

"You're really pretty."

"Thank you."

He brushed her hair out of her face, his fingertips softly touching her skin, "I really wanna kiss you. Is that okay?"

Her eyebrow rose and she took a step back, "Uh, no. I'm sorry I gotta get back to class. Bye."

She quickly rushed out before he could stop her or say another word.

He sat on the table. Perhaps he came off a bit too strong.

And now he's possibly made things awkward between them.

During lunch while he was with his friends, Suna kept spacing out, thinking about what had happened earlier.

Kita looked at him and poked him, "Hey, you good?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine."

The twins looked at each other and Atsumu smiled at him, "So how's it going with your new gal pal Y/N? Have you kissed her yet?"

Sunas eyebrows furrowed and he frowned, "No."

"Have you tried?" Osamu asked.

A faint blush spread across Sunas face and he burried his face in his arms, nodding.

"She rejected your kiss?!" The three of them yelled at the same time, not really believing him.

"I asked if I could kiss her earlier and she told me no. But I feel like I know why."

"Why?"

He sat up again, "Before I found Y/N, I was kissing some other girl. And I think she saw. Plus she wiped lipstick off me."

His friends all let out a soft "oooooo".

"You're in the dog house~" Atsumu teased.

"Shut up. I don't know what to do. Should I apologize? Do i even need to apologize?"

"What's this? Our Suna is overthinking a situation with a girl? Wow he must really like her." Osamu teased as well.

Suna rolled his eyes, "I don't. I just don't think it's a good idea to be on her bad side if I'm trying to-"

"You know, playing with her feelings like this isn't cool." Kita interrupted him, "She may not like you now but what happens when she does?"

"You tell him that everytime and it's gotten nowhere." Atsumu informed the captain, "Suna just does whatever he wants at the end of the day."

Kita sighed and stood up, "You're never gonna get a girlfriend as soon as word spreads that you're a player. I'd think twice about this if I were you. Especially given how pure she is."

He left the second years who looked at each other after that big speech.

"What's his deal?" Suna mumbled.

"Hes just upset girls go after shit guys like you and not nice guys like him." Atsumu laughed.

"Anyway, you have tutoring today right? What're you gonna tell Y/N?" Osamu questioned.

Suna shrugged, "I'm probably gonna have to pull some bullshit out of my ass and hopefully she'll go with it."

𑁍-''-𐦍

christmas gift #1 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.9K 64
"𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔" | |____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻, 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 �...
147K 2.6K 28
"𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗢̄𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿�...
63.3K 2K 17
and they were roommates
248K 7.2K 26
❝𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣�...