Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Seventy: My Son

269 4 0
By Kedarcriticalgod

TIME: 1:09 PM 

PLACE: SOMEWHERE DARK 

HOURS BEEN THERE: 1

.................................................................

"AAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHA!!!!!" 

His screams ring off the walls of the small interrogation room as he feels what it feels like to be a dead battery getting jumpstarted but it is in water. 

Yeah, I had him strapped to a bathtub filled with water and had a 12-volt battery right beside it, jumper cables hooked up to the battery, and then had the black and red ends in my hands. 

"Please!!!, I do anything!!!!"

He begged but I just shrugged and dropped the cables in the tub of water and made sure to properly fix the ends on the battery my result was his immediate blood-curdling screams as he felt the 12 volts of electricity fill his senses as the water just seemed to amplify every shock he receives. 

"I only wanna hear you scream, scream like the people you made Kisara kill on that night, SCREAM LIKE HOW YOU MADE THE PEOPLE SCREAM TODAY!!!!" 

I yelled, my anger getting the best of me as I amplified the battery with my chakra, giving him a more volting feeling. 

His screams increased and his body thrashed around in the tub as he tried his best to stop it but I wanted him to feel it all, the pain and desperation he had made all those people feel, all the pain, all the deaths. 

It was all blamed on me, I was recently born and it was all placed on me, I wanted him to feel it all. I want him to feel my pain. 

"Naruto!" 

A yell and a soft embrace were what caused me to be brought from my pain-filled thoughts as I looked at the person to find that it was pops. 

"I know kid, it hurts, just let it all out." 

He told me and I crumbled to the floor, bawling my eyes out on his shoulder. 

"You mother fucker, you don't know what the fuck I've lived through all because of you!!!" 

I yelled, feeling my pops hugging me tightly. 

"You don't know nothing of what you put me through, you have no idea of the rape, the abuse... the neglect.... the dark thoughts...... the suicide attempts... I...I" 

I just cried and cried as I let it all go, my anger, my sadness, my sorrows all on my pop's shoulder, never once looking to see who else was in the room. 

THE ROOM: 

They were surrounded by the members of Task Force 141 and Bravo team, the silence lum heavily in the room as the teams looked on as their once brave and happy Commander became nothing in front of them. 

"So this is the guy that started it all?" 

Jason asked Ghost who nodded, they had filled in the team on everything they knew and what was told to them by Naruto, Price, or Shiela. 

The group of men knew that this was very personal for the young Commander, this was the guy that started all the pain and suffering for him, and just like he listed out, he caused all the pain, the suffering, the rape, the abuse, and the suicide thoughts. 

"Does his team know about any of this?"

Ray asked.

"They only know the basic details everyone knows, he's been mistreated and we found him and trained him, the only one on the team to know the fill through his Santos." 

Soap told them as he walked over to the tub and took out the cables, he and Gaz then took him out of the tub and carried him away. 

"I think it's best to leave him with Stella, Davis, and Nahieema, they can take care of him till he's better." 

Clay suggested and the others began to agree with the decision as they all helped the broken Commander out of the interrogation room and to the small complex they had made for the civilians they had on the base. 

They had tried to keep contact minimal with the commander with the rest of the soldiers but some got a good look and they started the gossip of the broken-down commander. 

The men quickly got to the complex and knocked on the door, waiting to be let in by somebody and they were let in after a while when Nahieema opened the door.

"What happened to him?!" 

She asked/yelled as she saw the look Naruto was now sporting she ushered them in and helped them place Naruto on the couch. 

"The asshole that started everything was the one who attacked today, Naruto captured him, let's just say the interaction wasn't greeting." 

Sonny explained and Nahieema instantly understood, she had known that she and Naruto were close friends since they met. 

"Listen, we are leaving him in your and the other's care baby, we need to put a lid on the gossip before it gets out of hand." 

Ray told his wife who only nodded, wiping away the tears that had stained Naruto's face. 

"Yeah go, we will take care of everything." 

With that, the men left, though Price was a bit skeptical to leave but ultimately followed to inform Shiela and the others of Naruto's current state and status. 

After getting to Shiela's office he opened the door and entered, closing it behind him as he sighed heavily. 

"Commander, Naruto is spiraling." 

He said and looked up, his eyes widened when he found Shiela they had a holo screen of the General, her father, and Naruto's Grandfather, on the screen. 

"He's what?" 

The General asked, obliviously confused as to what was going on and Price chose to answer the question. 

"We got attacked by a ninja village, though it wasn't them just some of their troops brainwashed to attack us by the same man that had attacked the village on Naruto's birth, Naruto captured him and then had a session with him, he spiraled out of control, he is under the care of Davis and the others but I'm not optimistic about it." 

Price explained and they both watched as the General's face went stone cold as he looked at nothing in particular. He was staring and thinking about what to do with the information given. 

"Shiela?" 

He questioned, sounding unsure of what to do, he only met his grandson once in the many years he had known him and this was a loss to him on what to do. 

With Shiela being the one closest to him, it would be best to just ask her but even Shiela seemed unsure about it. 

The way Price had described what had happened made her nervous to even see her baby boy, this was pulling at her heart as she looked down and bit her lip, wondering what to do. 

"I will take command here until he is ready again but I don't know what to do about this, he didn't particularly tell me anything about that part of his life." 

The General just nodded after a heavy sigh. 

"Listen, Naruto just needs some rest and space, let him figure out what this is and just support him in what he does." 

He told her before ending the call, leaving the two in the office where Shiela looked at the ruthless captain who looked so down. 

Naruto and he had a father-son type of bond, it was something that wasn't shown a lot but when it was shown by the two, it was obvious that the two were just one of a kind, one father, one son. 

Both just fill a space in the other's empty heart. Shiela frowned as she looked down, if Price was like this then this thing was affecting Naruto way more than anything they had ever since. 

"He's fine Price, he's our baby boy, he's been raised by two strong people, he'll be back on his feet soon, just give him some time." 

She tried to encourage the captain who tried to put on a strained smile but even that was a struggle to do as he settled for a frown and left the room, leaving Shiela alone to herself. 

"I hope you're alright honey." 

She said to herself as she went about sorting out some more things before visiting her son. 

...

,..

...

It was about 4 pm when she finally went to visit Naruto and there she saw him, he was standing in front of a mirror, his fingers tracing the many scars that littered his body and she could tell that he was relieving the story behind all of them. 

She gently walked behind him and hugged him from behind. He stiffened when he felt her at first but when he knew it was her, his reaction was quick and desperate as he turned around in her hold and hugged her tightly, burying his head into the crook of her neck. 

She moved her neck to allow for more space for him as she stroked his hair. 

"I know it hurts my sweet boy but we have to fight, remember I told you that no matter how much it is made clear that we aren't mother and son I will love you unconditionally?" 

She asked him and he nodded in her neck, his knees buckling as he sank to his knees, making her go down as well as she brought her son closer to her, hugging him tightly. 

"I need you to let it all out then, let me love you unconditionally while you let it out, let me be your mother, let me comfort you." 

Her statement made the dams burst as Naruto out all the hurt and sorrow he felt. His cries echoed throughout the complex, they never had heard or seen Naruto cry before, so they were all curious as to who was crying when they got to the bathroom. 

Their hearts melt as they watch the sight in front of them, a mother and son just at the moment, their hearts ache every time a heart throbbing, pain-wrenching, and gut-turning sob makes its way from Naruto's mouth to their ears. 

The once smiling and joking Naruto was just a mess on the floor in front of them, never had they seen someone as strong-willed as Naruto like this. 

"Please don't let me go.." 

The blonde pleaded with his mother who held him tightly and rocked back and forth with him. Her eyes contained tears as well, she had never before seen her son in a state like this, this state where she could see that everything was open, everything was displayed, and every painful feeling he had ever felt all on his face. 

She never wanted this again for her son, her only son, her only baby boy that she took care of for so many years, so many painful nights of worrying, so many painful memories, it just hurts her to the core to see him like this, none of those painful memories were like this one. 

This one was a memory she would have nightmares about, her baby boy in pain and there was nothing she could do about it other than just hug him.

"I love you my Naruto, you are my son, no matter what anything say, I will never let you go, I'm always here for you." 

She told his sobbing and shaking form, the other women seeing this also joined in, offering their comfort to the mother and son. 

"Be strong for me, for Kurostuchi, for Shieba, for Kisara, for Santos, for Akiria, for Gabby and Rei, be strong for us Naruto, we all love you and want you at your strongest, cause we know that through all that pain, all that suffering, you are a wonderful person and a person that we all depend on." 

Nahieema told him and the blonde sobs died a little as he seemed to have cried himself to sleep. 

"T...Thank y..you" 

Shiela said, her voice cracking as tears flowed down her cheek as she rocked back and forth with her son. The women all smiled and tightened their hugs around the two. 

"He's a part of our team too, he's our brother as well, our closest friend, our only son, he deserves nothing of what he got in this village but yet still he's here helping it, we've raised a great boy, a loving husband, a great father." 

Nahieema told them a smile on their faces as Sheila seemed to start to tear up as well, she was trying to choke back down the sobs but they didn't want to go back down. 

"It's... it's so pai....nful seeing him like this!" 

She choked out as the women nodded, knowing what she meant as they were also used to the happy-go-luck Naruto and not this down-in-the-darkest-pits kind of Naruto. 

"Listen to me Shiela, he'll be stronger than ever when he passes this, we might not even see him like this for so long, trust me, he's very unpredictable." 

Lily told the crying woman who smiled as she looked back at her son who was sleeping and just broadened her smile. 

"I love him so much, he's my heart, he's my everything." 

She told them and they all nodded. 

"That we know, he talks about you a lot in class, and just by you being here and doing this for him, shows me just how much you love him." 

Miss Patterson told her and she nodded, more tears coming down her face as she buried her face in her son's hair. 

"I haven't spent much time with him later, maybe he was feeling like this long before and I didn't realise it?" 

She questioned and Nahieema was the one to stop her before anything more could be said between them. 

"Don't do that, going down that path just leaves you will more questions than answers, trust me, you will tear yourself apart looking for an answer that way, just be happy that you are here now and he's accepting you, that he wants you." 

She told the woman who nodded, just enjoying the moment she had with her friends and son. He may be adopted, he may not be her blood, and he may not have come from her vagina but he was her son. 

She took him in, she groomed him to be the man he is today, she taught him, she loved him. She had made it known that Naruto was her's, he was her son, no one else, they didn't put in the hard work that she did, and they didn't stay awake at night trying to calm him down from nightmares. 

They didn't know that he hated pineapple, how he loved his little sisters so dearly, how he willingly became a father just because of a small connection he had with a 2-month-old baby. 

"I'll protect you from everything my sweet boy, I've promised you once and I will again, You my heart, you my love, you my son, and I will love and protect you unconditionally, so please be strong." 

....................................................................

So this chapter and the one before it was finished the same night, it is 3:07 AM now and you won't see this till Sunday or whenever the 24 is. 

Trust me, if you cried to this chapter just know I almost did, haven't cried in years, but writing this brought up some things I pushed down a lot.

Anyway, tell me how your Christmas is going, I wanna hear from y'all 

See you guys and girls soon 

🚶‍♂️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
169K 2.9K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...