The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'
Chapter 76: Another Annoying Clown

Chapter 49: New Resolves

1.3K 67 9
By Thattorichick

***3rd Person POV***

Everyone was starting to come too from Kuma's blast. They were all speculating that Kuma left after assuming his blast killed everyone. Little did they know that that wasn't the case.

"Hey, man. You've got to be kidding? What's gotten into you?" Franky questioned the very energetic Luffy who was doing a silly dance.

"Hey, look! My body feels light!" Luffy's smile was large as he continued his dance intermixed with random hand claps. "Why is that?" He questioned.

"Ehh!?! Don't lie! That can't be true." Usopp refuted.

"Perhaps he has taken so much damage that it's given him a high." Robin suggested.

"Yeah, right! I can't believe that." Franky retorted.

Seeing a still knocked out Sanji and a still standing Zoro, Chopper walked over to check on them. He noticed that Chi was laying on Zoro's head before he saw the senbon needles in the swordsman's neck.

"What?" Chopper questioned, climbing up Zoro's leg to check the needles.

"Chi Ama said that if you remove the needles, they will both be fine. CHi." She explained to the doctor.

Chopper did just that, removing the needles from the unconscious swordsman. "Wait, both?" He questioned as he got down before realizing that Sanji also had needles in his neck.

Zoro came too, quickly followed by Sanji. After a moment of realization, they shared a look until Zoro's eyes focused in a certain direction.

They both bolted, running in the direction that Zoro led.

"There's no way she pulled through okay!" Sanji stated as they both ran in the direction that Zoro saw her walk before losing consciousness. "Where is she?!"

Zoro pulled forward before coming to an abrupt stop, staring down at a newly made crater in the stone ground. Sanji ran right into him.

"Why you! Why did you suddenly stop! We have to find Ama-chan!" The blonde yelled.

Getting no reaction from the frozen swordsman, Sanji looked to see what captured his attention.

There in the bottom of the crater was Amaya. Her once white wedding dress now heavily stained crimson, matching the red-tinted earth around her. Her eyes were closed, and her long red hair was sprawled around her in a heap.

"Where did all this blood come from?! Ama-chan! Please still be alive!" Sanji rushed to the girl, followed by Zoro close behind.

Too afraid to touch her to further her injuries they only hovered near the girl. They watched for any signs of life like faint breathing or a twitch of her eyelid, hoping to confirm that she was still alive.

Meanwhile, back in the courtyard, the other Straw Hats gathered unaware of their injured friend.

"In the end, everyone slept all day in that courtyard." Usopp announces.

"Sure. We were up all the previous night fighting like mad." Franky reasoned.

"I'm starving Sanji!" Luffy declared, looking around for the chef who wasn't there. "Where's Sanji?" He asks.

"Zoro and Ama aren't here either." Robin comments.

They all went searching until they found their two crewmates, standing in a crater.

"Sanji! Zoro! What are you doing down there?" The rubber man questioned as he walked over. He looked down, freezing in place at the image before him. His best friend since childhood covered in her own blood, so much that it was even staining the ground around her.

"Ama!" He cried, running down the crater side to make his way to her. He placed his hand in front of her nose, feeling for her breath, which lightly tickled his finger. "Chopper!" He called his ship's doctor.

"On it!" The reindeer joined, taking assessments of the girl's injuries. After a few painfully tense minutes, he spoke. "She's in really bad shape. I need to get her to the Sunny to take care of her, or else she won't make it through the day." He explained, looking for something to use to carry the redhead to the ship.

Seeing a large crate lid, he ordered Sanji and Zoro to use it to carry her back to the ship carefully. As they passed the others, Nami's tears were cascading down her face as she and Robin held hands for comfort. Usopp and Franky were no better as they too also had tears and snot on their faces. Chi stayed on top of Zoro's head the whole time, watching in horror as her best friend was carried for treatment.

Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy were silent the whole time. The chef and swordsman carrying her as Luffy and Chopper walked on either side of their makeshift stretcher.

Luffy carried Ama's things that she left folded on the ground. He didn't know what happened to her, but he hadn't seen her take off his brother's and his gifts since she got them. It was a first, and he hated it since that meant she knew she was going to be injured.

Yes, he was an oblivious idiot at times, but even he would notice an important detail like this if it was about her. Knowing her, she wouldn't tell him even if he asked her, but there was one thing he knew for sure. She did it for them.

Sanji and Zoro weren't much better. They were both wracked with guilt, thinking that they should have been the ones to take the pain. Even if she was so insistent, they should have convinced her otherwise, so she wouldn't be as injured as she was now.

Sanji glanced at Luffy to see how he was doing. He would keep his promise to Ama for keeping an extra eye on him while she couldn't currently do it herself.

Zoro was focused on keeping one foot in front of the other as he carried the front half of the stretcher. He could feel the cloudfox on his head along with his damp hair from both her tears and sweat from Zoro's ordeals. He wanted to comfort her as she was currently doing to him by being there, but both of his hands were occupied carrying the stretcher.

Everyone else followed behind the small group as they all headed to the Thousand Sunny.

When they arrived at the ship and into sickbay, Chopper took over by starting to clean her external wounds and stop the bleeding. He told everyone to wait outside as he worked both for the girl's privacy and his sanity. He wouldn't be able to focus with so many pairs of eyes on him.

As the others waited they went different places. Sanji went to the kitchen to start on a meal, knowing that the others would be hungry and so would Ama-chan when she woke up.

Luffy went to sit on the figurehead of the ship, overlooking the small sea captured within the island.

Zoro, sat on the deck and rested against the railing as he waited for news on the swordswoman.

Franky found Ama's air board on deck, dented. Needing some time to take his mind off of things, he took it to his shop to start fixing it. He was also impressed by this invention of hers, finding her talents to always be surprising when she showed a new one.

Usopp decided to join the cyborg, wanting to think of new ways to improve his own weapons, so his friends would never end up in a state like this again.

Robin grabbed an archaeology book, reviewing it since she had planned on it to be your next lesson.

Nami sat next to her at the table, stirring her drink with a straw. She was lost in memories with Ama, especially the times that she would make money jokes.

Brook was there, so he decided to play the violin. Even though he didn't know the young lady very well, he could tell how much of an impact she had on everyone. His song choice was neither happy nor somber, yet it was one that invoked memories of the few who heard the melody.

Hours later, Chopper came out of the room, quickly gaining the attention of everyone on deck.

The doctor sighed from fatigue. "She's resting for now. I've never seen her so hurt before. I think she'll pull through, but she won't be moving for a couple of weeks. She had traces of sea prism in her system, so she couldn't activate her abilities." He announced, making the others have a torrent of emotions flood them. Ranging from relief that she would make it to stunned that she endured it all without her powers. At least her life wasn't in danger.

After hearing the news, Zoro went to the kitchen to join Sanji, knowing that the blonde would have some questions about what happened.

***Time Skip- 3 Days Later***

The Straw Hats along with all the other pirates on the island were celebrating Moria's defeat and the return of their shadows. Since there were so many people the party took place in the broken mansion. The Straw Hats were lively despite the growing worry in the back of their minds.

Amaya still had not woken up.

Chopper had been taking care of her, and she was steadily healing. Almost all of her external wounds were gone; however, most of her internal damage was still rather prominent.

Luffy was laying on the grand piano that Brook was playing on. "Hey, Brook! I know this song. Shanks and the guys used to sing it all the time." He smiled at the memory.

"Yeah. A long time ago pirates would sing this song everywhere. They would sing it during good times and bad." The skeleton explained as he continued to play the familiar tune.

"So, you're gonna join our crew now, right?" The Straw Hat questioned. "After all you've got your shadow back! You can hit the seas without fear of the sun."

"About that. There was one thing I neglected to tell you."

"What's that?"

"I promised one of my comrades something. I must tend to that first or I will lose face."

"Oh! You're talking about Laboon, right? I know all about it. Franky and Robin told me."

"That's right. Laboon. That's the name of the whale. He's at a certain cape-"

"Listen, Brook!" Luffy interrupted him. "We met Laboon at Twin Capes. Honest! I already knew that Laboon had been waiting there for his friends to return for the past fifty years. Boy, was I surprised when I learned that you're a surviving member. I bet Laboon will be thrilled to hear."

"Hold on a sec. This is too sudden. Really? You met Laboon! He's still waiting?"

"Yup!"

Brook down in tears of both sadness and happiness in equal measure. "I'm so happy to hear he's doing well. I'm glad to be alive!" He wailed, happy to have finished his fifty years of solitude. "Ah! May I join your crew?" He asks calmly.

"Sure, thanks." Luffy responds, still chilling on the piano.

"EHH!! That was quick!" Usopp and Sanji yelled.

"HE JOINED!" Franky and Chopper continued while Nami screamed in shock and Robin laughed.

"But we're glad to have you!" Usopp stated as they started to toss him up into the air. "Hurray for the musician."

"I've been waiting for a musician!" Luffy exclaimed in excitement.

"Our ship is going to grow even livelier, huh?" Robin speaks to the navigator.

"Why do we always attract such a quirky crowd?" She sighed. "I hope Ama officially joins us one day. Then we could add another sane member to the crew."

Robin just chuckled. "Only time will tell. Her condition for joining a crew is rather unique, so her final decision will be interesting."

After several hours of partying, the crew started to head back to their ship.

***Amaya's POV***

I woke up to the sensation of tightness within my chest and agony in other places of my body. What the? Oh...I made a deal with Kuma, and I took in all of Luffy's pain. No wonder I feel like I was hit by a train...that was on fire...on repeat.

I don't try to sit up, knowing that it wouldn't be worth the pain if I tried. I turned my head to the side, seeing a large mirror next to my bed. Seeing my reflection, I note that I don't have many bandages wrapped around me. A couple on my arm and leg and one around my torso, but it was rather minimal for the amount of damage I took.

Not seeing anyone in the room within the mirror's surface, I turn my head to face the plain ceiling. Fun fact: it's beige.

I felt for my powers within my storage space within my body. Glad to see that the clear-clear fruit had finally made its complete copy. I decided to activate my smoke ability to see if I could. Having a smoke screen coat the room was a rather satisfying sight to see.

I smiled glad to have my powers back. Even if I can fight well with just my sword, once I was injured I felt useless and just so limited. Mentally shaking my head since I knew the real action would feel terrible, I focused on what I can do for the future rather than dwell on the past.

The important thing is I survived and the others are safe. I need to recover and get stronger, so that I can do a better job of protecting my friends. Speaking of which, where are they?

"Room," I horsley say. I didn't notice how dry my throat was with all my other injuries.

A blue film coated the sickbay room before spreading out past the walls. I was using it to search for people on the ship.

A rough cough escaped my lungs, followed by a trail of blood. I turned my head to the side to cough the blood out of my mouth as I dropped the Room.

That was a bad idea. Cough I didn't consider that that ability steals your stamina to use. Cough What a dumb thing to do.

The door burst open, revealing a frantic reindeer. His eyes spotted me before racing over and handing me a glass of water. I used it to swish my mouth clean of the iron tasting substance before taking another glass to drink.

"Thanks Chopper." I sigh once my coughing fit finished.

"You idiot! Why would you try to use your powers once you woke up! You need to rest!" He started to complain.

"Sorry, I was wondering where everyone was."

Chopper sighed before he grabbed his stethoscope and started to check up on my injuries.

"I got a rough gist of it when I opened up my Room earlier, but how bad is it Chopper?" I question the worried doctor.

He stayed quiet for a minute as he continued to evaluate me.

"You nearly died." He said with a teary countenance. "A collapsed lung while the other was punctured by some of your broken ribs. Multiple fractures throughout your arms and legs, a contusion in your stomach, and a few other things. When you first got in here, your body was also littered with cuts and scrapes, but they have all already healed. At the rate your healing, you should be fine to walk in a week and back to normal in three."

"I see. How long have I been out?"

"Three days now, almost four." He responded, going over to his working desk to start grinding up some medicine.

I stayed quiet as that information sunk in. I was out for some time. No wonder my powers were working again, the drugs had plenty of time to get out of my system. Not only that, but my body had some time to recuperate at least surface level, but that wasn't all just my doing.

"Thank you for treating me, Dr. Chopper." I say with genuine thankfulness. I knew that without his help, I would have died and would not have completed my dreams.

"Dummy! I'm not the happiest in the slightest to be called 'Dr. Chopper'!" He said as he danced on top of his stool with an idiotic grin on his furry face.

After his dance, he finished up what he was working on before coming back over to me. "Eat this before I tell the others you're up. You're going to need the energy."

I looked at the bitter pill that he just concocted. Groaning, I opened my mouth for him to feed me, which he did without hesitation. I chewed the both bitter and sour pill before forcing it down my throat. Gross.

"That pill better give me the energy to run a marathon with that taste." I complain.

"As a doctor yourself, you should know that bitter medicine works better." Chopper retorts.

I pout. "Even if I'm a doctor, I'm a patient right now." I grumble. "Anyways, how are the others?" I ask concerned about their injuries. They were beaten up by Oars rather brutally.

"They've been really worried about you Ama, but if you're asking about their injuries they're fine. Luffy woke up full of energy in fact, so much so that it was rather weird." Chopper explained. "I'll let them tell you the rest. I'll go tell them you're awake."

Chopper hopped off my bed before going over to open the door. "AMA'S AWAKE!" He screamed out the door the hurried to the side of the frame. Why did he do that?

A small blur enter the room, followed by a weight on my torso.

"Gack!" Cough Cough My body racked with coughs again since Chi was standing on top of me.

"CHI!!" She panicked, getting off of me and onto the bed next to me.

"AHH!" Chopper joined, rushing to me again to help.

Another blur entered the room before a thud sounded on the back wall. Face planted into the wood was none other than my best friend.

"Lu, I think you need to work on your landings." I tried to laugh, but that also turned into a cough.

He popped up, racing to my bedside. "Ama! You're awake! Are you feeling better?!" He questioned in rapid succession.

I gave a small smile. "As well as I can be given the circumstances. Thanks, Lu. Congratulations on defeating Moria. I knew you could." I redirected the conversation not knowing what I should say if he asked what happened.

"Shi shi shi," He grinned with his signature laugh. "I told you to watch me! My crew is the best!" He bragged.

"AMA-CHAN!!" I hear a familiar voice accompanied by a mini tornado entering the room. "I'm so glad you're awake!" He stopped with tears streaming down his face. "I brought you something to eat! I figured you'd be hungry."

He held out a tray in his hand, holding a bowl of freshly made soup and homemade bread.

The aroma smelled heavenly, making my tastebuds water. I gulped. "It smells amazing. I can't wait to taste it." I tried to sit up, but my arms weren't responding.

"Chopper, why are my arms responding?" I ask slightly worried.

A sparkle entered his eye. "I decided to take a page from your book and used your needles to keep you from moving them until they're healed. They have the most fractures, so you're not allowed to use them." He explained.

A lone tear escaped my eye. "But my fooooood." I whine in protest.

"I'll help you eat, Ama." Zoro said as he walked in. "It's the least I could do." He mentioned.

"No! Since I cooked the meal, the honor should be mine!" Sanji retorted.

"I'm the captain, and she's my best friend! I wanna feed Ama!" Luffy complained.

While they were arguing, Nami walked in, stealing the soup from Sanji's tray as he was distracted. She came over, helping me sit up before she started to feed me the delicious soup.

"Thanks Nami!" I smile largely. In the corner of my eye, I could see Sanji crying, Luffy sulking, and a small frown on Zoro's face. If it didn't hurt to laugh, I would definitely be doing so.

"Geez, you had us all worried." Nami started to nag. "Don't scare us like that! Waking up to seeing you in a blood stained wedding dress nearly worried me to death! You owe me a million Berries for all that stress, but since we're great friends, I'll settle for you not getting hurt like that again." She bargained.

I swallowed my bite as I gave her a smile. "I'll do my best, Nami. Sorry I worried you."

"I'll forgive you, just don't do it again." She declared.

"Chopper, what is her condition?" Robin asked, making the blue-nose earn everyone's attention.

"She's on bed rest for a week, but she'll need three weeks to fully heal. She's not allowed to use her powers until then either." He added a new condition at the end.

As much as I hated that condition, I would follow it. I need to get into tip top shape quickly before we reach Sabody.

"Robin, come read to me when you're free. This week is gonna be boring."

"You're supposed to be resting." Chopper snapped as Robin smiled in agreement.

"Where are my things?" I question, wondering if they grabbed my gifts I received over the years.

"I got them!" Luffy said, pulling them out of a closet in the room. "Here's your earring!" He grinned, holding it out to me to take as he dropped the rest of my things on the table.

I deadpan. "Lu, did you forget I can't move my arms?"

"Oh! Right! I'll put it on then!" He grinned as he came over to my head, attempting to put my golden loop in my ear. After a few failed attempts later, Nami snatched it from him to do it herself.

"Where are the others?" I ask, noting seeing Usopp or Franky, which was rather surprising since I was close to both of them.

"Usopp and Franky have been cooped up in their workshop." Zoro answers. "I'm sure they'll be by later."

"Brook's joined the crew too!" Chopper added in excitement.

I smiled. "I'd figured that'd be the case once Lu met him."

"All right, guys. Ama needs to rest now." Chopper started to say.

"All right! Now that Ama's up, let's hit the seas! Time to head out to our next adventure!" Luffy cheerfully declared, walking out of the room.

"Guess I'd better go set our course." Nami sighed. "Get some rest, Ama." She said, dragging Zoro with her. "Come move the sails for me." She ordered the swordsman.

"Chopper," Robin said. "Would you like to go tell the others about Ama?" She questioned, making the innocent and naive Chopper run out of the room in excitement. Robin followed after then, but not before giving me a wink.

Now it was just Sanji and I. Chi was also there, but she was taking a nap next to my leg.

Still in Sanji's hand was a tray, holding the buttered breaded bread. He looked lost in thought as if he were debating something within his mind.

"Hey, Sanji?" I question, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yes, Ama-chan?"

"Instead of just standing there, how about a trade. You feed me that bread, and I'll answer the question that's on your mind."

He nodded in agreement before grabbing the food with his hand and breaking the bread. He didn't say anything as he gently fed me the bread.

I munched in content not saying anything, knowing that he would speak when he was ready. Little by little the bread disappeared into my stomach until nothing was left.

Feeling the crumbs on my face, I was thankful when Sanji wiped them off. His hand lingered on my face, along with his eyes as he stared at me. He leaned his head forward, resting his forehead on mine.

"Ama-chan, I was so scared when I saw you laying in that crater. There was so much blood that I thought I'd lost you." His strained voice started to speak. His eyes were closed as he continued. "I know why you did it, but that didn't make anything easier. In fact, it only made things worse since I knew we were the reason that you got so hurt." He paused, taking a breath.

He opened his eyes to look into mine. "Please don't ever get hurt like that for our sake again." He begged before looking down.

I took a second to collect my thoughts. I knew Sanji would take it hard, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Parting my lips, I spoke. "I'm sorry I worried you, Sanji. As for that promise, I'm afraid I can't agree to it. I won't make promises that I know I won't keep, but I'll make a new one instead. I promise to do everything in my power to stay alive no matter who I'm protecting, deal?" I compromise.

He took a shaky breath. "Deal." He agreed with a head nod as he backed away slightly.

The door then bursts open, revealing Franky and Usopp who were both out of breath.

"Ama!" Franky walks in, holding something behind his back in one hand.

"How ya feeling?" Usopp questioned as I noticed Sanji taking his leave.

I smile at the two's silliness for running all the way here. "I'm doing better, but Chopper's told me I can't leave this bed for a week."

"Heh, well that can't be helped." Usopp said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What have you two been up to? Zoro said you've been in the shop." I ask, wondering what they were cooking up this time.

Franky grinned largely, pulling out the item from behind his back. "You're SUPER air board! It's now fixed and dent free! Yow!" Franky said, striking his usual super pose.

I grin largely, inspecting the air board from my seat. It looked amazing! All the surfaces were smooth and polished, and it looked like my side cannons were improved.

"Did you improve the cannons?" I question, looking at the now nervous cyborg.

"Yeah, I did. Hope that's okay." He trailed off.

"It's great! Thanks! I've never been knowledgeable about weapon crafting, so I just gave it my best shot. But now it looks legit! Thanks Franky!"

"Yow! Leave it to me! I can give you some pointers in the future!" He offered.

"I look forward to it." I turn to Usopp. "Did you help with the board or have you been working on something else?"

"The board was all Franky. I didn't dare mess with something that complex. I've been working on my own thing, but it's a secret for now. You'll have to wait to find out." He mysteriously said.

"Sounds intriguing. Guess I'll wait then."

Franky put my air board on the ground, leaning it against the desk that held my other things.

"Well, we'll get going now, so you can rest. Chopper said to keep our visit short." Usopp commented as he walked to the door.

"Oh! Before you leave, can one of you help me lay back down? Chopper temporarily disabled my arms, and I'd rather not fall back onto the bed." I requested.

Franky came over in two strides to the side of my bed. He used his large hand as a backrest to help me lower my torso back onto the mattress.

"Thanks, you were super helpful."

He gave his normal smirk. "Leave it to me!"

They then took their leave. The only sounds remaining were of Chi's quiet snores as she rested beside me. Letting the sounds lull me into relaxation, I too fell into slumber.

***3rd Person POV***

In the middle of the night, a figure quietly entered the resting redhead's room. Only the moonlight filled into the room from the window, illuminating Luffy's face as he watched his best friend sleep soundly.

Next to her lay a happy cloudfox, comforting her person even in sleep.

Luffy's mind was racing though many fond memories of the girl and his brothers when they were children. He took a seat by her bedside as he reminisced.

He looked over the visible wrapping on Ama, frowning as he took in each one. His gaze stopped at seeing the scar that was peeping across her shoulder. The one from their past when she saved him from a bear as a child. She has had a large scar on her back ever since.

Not just once, the rubber man thought, but twice. She's saved my life twice without ever considering herself in the process. His fist clenched.

"Ama," his serious voice sounded in the dark room. "I swear to become stronger to keep you safe and not the other way around." He vowed, holding his other hand on his Straw Hat. After a moment he got up and left the room, leaving the sleeping girl to recover. 

_____________________________________________________________________

I can't believe I'm posting three chapters this week! And ones of this length too! It's been a great week for writing. I hope you enjoyed! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
31.7K 921 29
📌[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her newfound abilities in this Great Pirate...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
44.9K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...