ALLURED : [#bound by attracti...

By AnjolaAfolabi544

Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out th... More

Prologue
Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-- He's Back
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOTICE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Message to all my Readers and supporters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 53

165 10 2
By AnjolaAfolabi544

Sumayya

" hmmm" I groaning as I felt hot skin against my face , I quickly woke up when it clicked that it was ammar's skin that was hot. I placed my hand on his forehead and concluded that he was running a fever.

He had complained of headache the night before but I didn't know it would result to fever so we went to back after I made his some soothing tea and gave him a head massage.

" babe" I said trying to get him up , so that I can remove his pyjamas shirt and wipe him down with a cold water towel.
He just groaned tiredly and snuggled into my chest shivering. I helped him sit against the bed before I started wiping his upper torso with a cold water towel to try and bring his temperature down.

After some minutes I decided to go downstairs and make his some tea with my mom's herb tea recipe to make him feel better. I left a text to the doctor for him to come over in the morning before going to the kitchen to make the tea.

After pouring out the tea in a mug, I put it on a tray and carried it upstairs, on my way upstairs I decided to stop over at eman's room to check on her.

She was huddled up shivering in her blanket when I came Into her room so u quickly checked her temperature which turned out to be quite high, it was evident that she was also running a fever. I quickly rolled her up In her blanket before taking her upstairs to our room.

"Mommy, my body hurts" eman groaned out as I was removing her clothes so I could also wipe her down with cold water.

"Sorry, don't worry you will feel better soon" I said before proceeding to wipe her body with cold water , I then fed her and ammar some herb tea which made them feel a bit better and they managed to fall asleep.

I stayed up the whole night while checking their temperature and wiping them with cold water.

It was already in the morning and I was grateful that the doctor was able to come over early , He gave them both an injection after diagnosing that they had malaria.

He advised that they had fruits and lots of water, he also prescribed drugs before he left.

I held eman on my hip as I cut up some fruits for them to eat as she just got her injection and I had to pet her to stop crying.

Ammar was still sleeping after taking his medication cause he was still quite weak. I laid eman in bed beside him then went downstairs to make them breakfast.

I made some chicken soup and oats for ammar while eman refused to eat anything and just had some nesquik.

" how do you feel?" I asked ammar as he woke up rubbing his eyes.

" much better, thanks babe" he said and I nodded kissing his cheek , he kissed eman's forehead ,she was asleep in my arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked ammar as he picked out his clothes from the closet.

" getting ready for work na?" He said setting out his clothes on the bed.

" no now , you're not going anywhere, why did you employ people on your company if you can't even have a day off" I said frowning at him as I stood up from the bed after laying eman properly on the bed cause she was still asleep.

" babe now ,I have really important things to handle" he said

"But you're not feeling well am sure the company can do one day without you" I said letting out a whiny sound.

" ohk fine , I will stay at home buttt" he said raising a finger.

" what's the but" I asked.

" I will work from home" he said no I frowned.

" what's now the difference, oya let's negotiate, if you play mortal combat with me for an hour I will allow you do your work" I said and he put on a thinking face before nodding.

" okay , but why don't we do something more fun than mortal combat ehn" he said pulling me closer by my waist and I shaked my head smiling at him.

" excuse me , Mr man I don't know what you're talking about " I said laughing as he started kissing my neck.

" Oh my God ammar, you're such a pervert" I said with my arms around his neck to steady myself as my legs were beginning to turn jelly as he kissed his way down my neck.

" come on let's take a shower together " he said pushing us against the wall before he continued placing butterfly kisses on my neck.

" jump" he said before capturing my lips with his and soon my legs were locked around his waist as we went into the washroom.

______________________________________

" you know you can just get your own abi ?" I said as ammar rested against the counter munching on my chocolate biscuits .

" no I'm not really a fan" he said taking another bite of the piece of biscuit in his hand.

" that is what you say until you finish everything and I have to get another one" I said and he just smiled.

We were now getting some snacks to Munch on after a very long shower together. Eman was still knocked out from her meds so I just put her to sleep in our room while checking on her form time to time.

" that's why I have you now , so that you can buy another one and I can eat it again" ammar said and I just shaked my head against him before walking towards him to have some of the biscuits.

" no oo, you can't have out of it ,this one is my own you can take another pack " ammar said stopping me for taking a piece of the biscuits and I just scoffed and pretended to leave before quickly snatching the piece in his hand and gobbling it up.

" why are you robbing me of my biscuit now ehn" he said with a fake frown of annoyance and I just laughed before picking up the last piece and putting it in my mouth.

" you better pray I don't catch you" ammar said I immediately started running to the living room with the biscuit halfway in my mouth and ammar right after me.

" babe now why are you like this ,so you can leave this smal piece for me the love of your life" I said stopping behind the sofa while he was on the other side.

" I love you but I still want my biscuit back" he said trying to get a hold of me as I moved around haphazardly.

" I have already eaten out of it just let me finish it" I said running round with the piece of biscuit in my hand.

" it doesn't matter , I kiss you everyday I can still eat it" he said before coming after me with full speed.

I burst out in giggles as ammar tickled when he finally got a hold of me .

" now give it to me" he said and i shaked my head in negative before quickly putting the biscuit in my mouth.

Ammar just laughed before diving in and pulling us into a kiss , my mouth opened up as he oinched my waist and he took the biscuit into his mouth and gave me a long peck before letting me go.

" I swear you're a very wicked child " I said with a fake frown and ammar laughed before pulling his tongue out at me.

" you're such a baby" I said hoping yo sit on the sofa

" well I'm your baby, so it's justified" he said siting beside me on the sofa before snuggling against my chest and I just shaked my head at his childish behaviour.

It's one of things that make me fall in love with him the more because he shows his true self around me and also I am comfortable doing the same. Everything is just so fun around him even when we complain about each others mistakes it's always on a clear not e so that we dont take offence yo each other.

We were now laying against each other as ammar just rubbed circles against my tummy, sometimes we just liked to lean against each other in comfortable silence. I was already dozing off from ammar's soothing touch against my stomach when his phone suddenly rang startled me awake.

He kissed my forehead before leaving to the balcony to pick up his call, I was just about to close my eyes and rest against the sofa when I heard ammar shouting at someone over the phone.

  " just do what I fucking pay you to do!!" I heard him shout over the phone before hanging up. When I was sure that he'd hung up, I went to the balcony to check on him.

  " babe wh-" I was saying when he suddenly snapped at me angrily "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He shouted at me and walked out leaving me on the balcony.

  I sighed knowing that it must have been something very serious but hehad no reason to shout at me like that when I just wanted to check on him

  I just sighed again before going upstairs to our room, eman had woken up when I got there . We were going downstairs as eman wanted some food when I heard ammar drive out of the compound.

  I lead eman to the kitchen and made some kilishi chicken Alfredo, gave eman some and then saved some ammar to eat when he comes back.

  I let eman have some screentime after we finished eating while I just laid on the sofa and scrolled through Instagram after talking to maryam and layla.

  Layla had returned back to school a week back so we couldn't talk a lot cause she was still settling in , while layla was feeling sleepy. She was now beginning to show heavily has she'd progressed to her fifth month.

_____________________________________

  After napping for a while I woke up to sharp pangs of pains in my stomach , I immediately knew my period had begun , so I went upstairs with eman who was reading a story book before proceeding to have a bath and do other maintenance activities.

  I had already settled in bed with my hot compress on my lower stomach when I checked my sidedrawer and realised that I had run out of my period supply of goodies and painkillers.

Normally I would have called ammar to get me some on his way back but because I am still angry at him I let my pride take over and just sit in bed tossing and groaning in pain.

  Eman was already knocked out beside on the bed after she took her medications and since I was too lazy to stand up I just decided to let her sleep in our room .

   Ammar

  " so you guys can't handle a simple job that I gave you ?" I said to the employee who were standing in front of me with their heads bent low.

  They'd fucked up a very simple task which caused us to lose a very big deal though I still managed to convince the contractor and he agreed to give us another one some other time.

  " The next time this kind of thing repeats itself you're going to be jobless" I said before angrily before signaling Ismail, my PA to get them out of my office.

  I let them off today cause they had worked hard on all the other ones throughout the year plus I was still angry at myself for shouting at sumayya before leaving , now I was pondering on how to pacify her cause it will even be harder given that her period had started. I knew that she was still very pissed at me because she didn't call me to get her any period goodies even though she'd run out.

  I had set a on a period tracker  reminder to notify me anytime she was going to start her period so that I would get all the necessary things to make her feel better cause I hate to see her in pain.

  I made a note to tell the driver to stop over at coldstone creamery so that I could get her favourite coffee icecream combo, I also stopped over at the pharmacy and supermarket to get her painkillers and all the necessary goodies

  I got home to meet a quiet house so I figured that she and eman must be in the bedroom , I had a little bit of the Alfredo pasta she made and kept there's in the fridge. This was one habit hat I loved about her she always made me good even when we were fighting , she was still as caring as always.

  After clearing up at the kitchen I made my way upstairs with her icecream and the other stuff I got.

  I was about to enter the room when the door opened and she was standing there with a pained expression and a very sleepy eman.

  " daddy" eman said groggily hugging my legs .

  " please tuck her in she insists on sleeping in her room" sumayya said and closed the door before I could even get a word out.

  " come on baby" I said and picked up a sleepy eman and took her in her room.

  After tucking her in , she requested that I put on a quran chapter to play so I played it on her recorder and she fell asleep in no time. I then put off the lights, left her night light on and then left to our room.

  I met sumayya laying on the bed with her back facing me.

  "Babe I'm really sorry for snapping at you" I said rubbing circles on my waist and she slapped my hand away.

 " you said to leave you alone and that's what I'm doing" she said

  " I'm really sorry babe, I swear I didn't mean it like that" I said moving closer to her and I started rubbing circles on her waist.

  " see I bought your favourite icecream and sweets" I said passing her the bag of goodies .

  " so you bought icecream to pacify me abi ?" She said snatching the bag of goodies from me.

  " no. I just bought it for my beautiful jaan " I said kissing her cheek and she immediately smiled.

  We went to sleep cuddling after she took some drugs and had a ginger ale tea with honey to help soothe her pain
________________________________________

  Sumayya

  " don't go now , you're gonna leave me all alone " I said hugging ammar who just sighed and kissed my forehead.

  We were making breakfast in the kitchen together this morning when his PA called to tell him that they had to go London on an impromptu business trip.

   " I promise to come back as soon as possible" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

  " call me everyday?" I asked and he nodded kissing my lips again and I just gave him a sad pout.

  " just call layla over I'd you're bored or you can go shopping with eman" he said and just nodded sadly. I would definitely miss him a lot for this one week cause I was so very attached to his presence.

  He was already going out with his PA who was wheeling his travel box along when he suddenly turned around and pulled me into a sweet kiss. The kiss was sweet and satisfying but it was also urgent .

  "I love you" he said and I replied "I love you too ,call me when you land" . I finally let go of him and he left for the airport with his PA.

  I was going upstairs to our room after ammar left when I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I immediately felt like I wanted something new so an idea came to mind which was to dye into another color and maybe change my style for a new look.

  At that moment I decided that I was going to revamp everything in the house and myself before ammar comes back the next week.

  After a lot of research and scrolling through the Web with layla on a call I decide to dye my hair in a mix of ginger red and an iris shade of purple. I quickly told layla to get ready si that we can proceed to the salon.

  I also called in an interior designer from ammar's company to start on the house, I had decided that if was going to be a complete makeover.

  I also got eman ready so that she could get her monthly hair treatment done at the salon. Layla had arrived in no time since she was also home alone as ammar and bilal traveled together.

   We decided to go shopping first before going over to the salon. I also booked a henna and spa session for us at the salon.

  We first went to prada to pick out some bags, eman also got her very own first praha purse , after deciding on some bags we payed and left to get some and shoes and abayas from Zara. They suprisingly had a really cute kids section so I picked out some sandals for eman.

   I also got some clothes from shein whereby layla chose our some nice comfy gowns from the maternity section
   I went on a complete dress haul for eman at mini rodini and arket.

  I am sure that the bank manger will call ammar today cause the amount of money I spent on shopping was crazy, even layla who was a shopping freak kept looking at me like i was crazy as I dragged us to different places.

  Even though I already spent alot on money on clothes ,shoes and bags I decided to still shop for some jewelry and lingerie.

  We first made a stop at Victoria secret and layla helped me choose out a few lingeries and underwear , we then proceeded to Cartier for some jewelry shopping.

  I picked out some anklets and rings while layla got some earrings and bracelets. Thank God for the bodyguards who came with us or else we wouldn't have been able to get all the stuff to the car. We even had to book some of the stuff we got to be delivered to the house.

  We were on our way to the salon after almost 5 hours of shopping when I saw a text from ammar which he'd sent since saying that he'd was about yo get on the plane.

  In no time we were at the salon and they got started on our pedicure and manicure first,  eman also got a manicure and pedicure.

  " I don't know what came over you this week but may we see more of it" layla said before sipping on her glass of drink . I just shaked my head and laughed at her , I definitely knew I was weird today but I just wanted something new and exciting.

  " what colour would you like ?" The female stylist who'd just finished prepping my hair asked and I explained to her the exact shade of ginger red and purple that I wanted .

  She got started on my hair after some cleaning process and someone was also doing my feet henna at the same time.

  Layla and I also got curls on our hair,  I literally fell in love when I saw my hair after the stylist was done, it was giving all the vibes I wanted in different shades and the colour was mixed properly to form a beautiful combo.

  "Mommy you look beautiful like a princess" eman said giving me a toothy grin while layla gave me thumbs up from behind her.

  I felt like a new bride after we were done with everything plus I really liked my henna design . We'd already reserved a restaurant for dinner so we didn't have to cook anything .

  The food was amazing at the restaurant which  eman and i kicked off with some flavourful lump crab cakes which was absolutely amazing,the soft crab meat was complimented with caramelised mustard hollandaise,  for my main I got a 12 ounce lobster tail with was absolutely cooked to perfection, I ended of with a strawberry pavlova which came with really interesting earl grey chantilly cream and it also the perfect sweet end for my meal.  Eman had some lamb chops in a sweet and savoured sauce with mashed potatoes on the side , she then finished off with stroopwafel which also sandwiched together with a mix of caramel and Nutella and it was topped with speculoos crumbs and malteasers.

  Layla decided to go all French so she got a French onion soup which wad topped with cheese for her starter which ofcourse i had to taste and it was very rich and spicy cause layla asked for it to be extra spicy, for her main she decided on duck a l'orange and the sauce was the perfect balance of  sweet sour and salty , the duck breast was cooked really well and I also enjoyed the sweet braised cabbage that came with it , she then finish everything off with a creme brulee for dessert .

  It was really a very nice dinner and we definitely had little of each others food , it felt like a girls day out. Maryam was really jealous when we told her everything we did and made us promise to do it again with her when she returned from school.

________________________________________

  Another chapter to go guys, don't forget to vote comment and share.

  ~nana 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2.6K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
142K 12.7K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
6.3K 810 28
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
40.2K 5.1K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...