✓ ON THE CIRCUIT | Jisung

xhyuckbear द्वारा

"It's ride or die, except I don't die" "Hell naHH" He likes cars. He likes racing. He likes winning and he li... अधिक

characters
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
⁰⁰⁰

²⁸

313 11 0
xhyuckbear द्वारा

Twenty Eight |

The door closed behind him as the male walked inside the apartment with smile plastering on his face. That night might be the best night for him and he sure he will forever that special moment on top of the hills. 

Jisung just got home after dropping Hyeji at her house. 

They still shy about their new status but they did agree for taking it slow and just go with the flow. 

Jaemin and Renjun eyed the younger who was acting weird as soon as he walked passed the living room. The elder exchanged looks and Renjun lifted his shoulders. 
"Hey Andy" 

Jisung's movement halted. He slowly turned towards his brothers and raised his eyebrows. Jaemin narrowed his eyes and pulled the male before he could go inside his room. 

"Any teas?" 

Jisung sat beside Renjun and stared at them in confusion. "What teas?" he asked back, reaching for the chips on the table. He averted his attention towards the television, "Ah, why are you watching Conjuring around this hour..." he complained. 

Renjun paused the movie and placed the remote away. "Did you went out with Hyeji earlier?" Jisung blinked a few times before scoffing a little, finally getting what they trying to say. 

"Yeah, we went out as usual at the circuit- Jeno hyung asked me to train her skills for the upcoming race" he casually replied. 

Jaemin slowly nodded, "and...?" 

Renjun hugged the pillow tighter, smiling. "What happened then?" 

The younger pressed his lips into thin lines and sighed, looking away from them. He did promised to himself that he doesn't want to tell his relationship with Hyeji to anyone yet. He just thought that they don't to know. 

He faced the elders again and shrugged. 

"I confessed" 

Jaemin and Renjun exchanged looks, wide smiles on their faces. "I know it, I can sensed it already..." Jaemin scoffed. "Then what? She rejected you?" Renjun blurted which made Jisung stared at him in disbelief. 

"Hyung! What would you think like that?" he groaned and rolled his eyes. "She said she likes me too" he got up from the couch and stuffed his hands inside the pockets. "That's what you want to hear right?" 

Jaemin nodded like a kid, "did you two kiss already???" he asked in excitement, eyes sparkling.

"Hug?"

"More than that?!" 

The younger facepalmed and shook his head, leaving the elders in the living room. "Don't come in my room when you can't sleep tonight!" he shouted referring to Renjun. 

Renjun pouted and rolled his eyes, grabbing the remote to continue watching the movie. 

"What, does he think I'm 5?" he scoffed and stuffed the chips in his mouth. 

Jisung threw himself on the mattress and immediately reached for his phone.
With small smile on the face, he dialed someone's number. 

"Hey!"

Jisung smiled from ear to ear, after the girl picked up the call, showing herself who was sitting, doing her skincare. 

"Did you just got home?" 

He nodded, "yeah, I just arrived and you know what. Renjun hyung and Jaemin hyung knew about us" he scoffed, "I can't hide anything from them, so noisy" 

Hyeji giggled and placed down her lip balm. "It's fine, they're like your brothers after all" Jisung hummed and lie down on his back, staring at the girl who now was brushing her hair. 

"Are you okay?" Jisung suddenly asked which made Hyeji furrowed her eyebrows. "what do you mean by that? I'm okay, why?" he shook his head. "Nothing, it just seems like you were thinking a lot since earlier" 

Hyeji finished with her skincare and picked up the phone, heading towards the bed. 

"Nah, just thinking about the upcoming race, I'm a little nervous, that's it" she grinned. She tilted her head, "what about you? Are you okay?" 

JIsung chuckled, "more than okay, I'm happy" 

Hyeji raised her eyebrows, "really? and what was the reason all those happiness?" 

"You don't have to ask me that, you know it yourself" 

The girl let out a heavy sigh. "I can't believe this happened" Jisung hummed, "It was nice knowing you Hyeji, I wanna thanked Haechan hyung for lending me his car that night and it broke down, then I walked to find your workshop" 

Hyeji watched the male on her screen with adoring smile. 
"It's been almost 3 months after we met, can't believe it escalated this quick" Jisung shrugged, "guess we can't predict anything" 

He sighed and sat up on his bed, tired by lie down on the bed. 

"Jisung-ah" 

"Hmm?" 

"I don't want to leave you," Jisung raised his eyebrows, waiting for her to continue. "But if I do go first, just know that I'm always around" the male narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean? Are you gonna haunt my life?" 

"Yes, I'll become a ghost and haunted you for your whole life" 

Jisung burst into laughter, "you can't do that! I'm scared of ghost!" Hyeji giggled and stick out her tongue. 

The laughter died and Jisung lowered his head, staring on his bracelet. He quietly sighed.

"But please don't go anywhere, just stay here with me, don't leave" 

Hyeji shook her her head, "like you said, you can't predict anything" the male looked up to his phone, looking at the girl who was still staring at him adoringly. 

"I know... but I want to be ego when it comes to you so please don't go. I don't know what am I gonna do if people who I love left me again" 

Hyeji smiled, "then I'll fight to stay by your side forever" 

He nodded his head, "hmm, stay by my side forever."

The Chinese male removed the blanket from his body and hop off from the bed, slowly walking out from his room. 

He dragged his feet towards Jaemin's room. 

Knock, Knock...

He quietly knocked and opened the door. Inside, Jaemin stared at him in confusion. "I thought you already sleep" Renjun muttered with small voice. 
Jaemin shrugged and nudge his head towards the computer in front of him. "I was editing some pictures" 

"Why aren't you sleeping? I thought you told me you wanted to sleep at 11pm earlier, it's 12:30 now" 

Renjun rubbed his nape, "well you know... Can I sleep here tonight?" 

Jaemin raised his eyebrows, unbothered. "And why is that?" Renjun rolled his eyes, "I can't sleep. I had a little flashback of the movie earlier" the younger stifled his laughter. 

"You were confident about watching it earlier..." he shook his head and chuckled at Renjun cuteness. "Whatever, go ahead, I'll be sleeping late anyway" 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

454K 16K 66
﹒ㆍ🧾Soulmate au ♡﹑+ ﹐◖﹒★ . A prince , a caffeine addicted guy , an artist , a german dude , a japanese boy , a literal sun and a multi-lingual girl...
69.2K 2.4K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
784K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
TWINS | Haechan Shee द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.7K 61 26
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...