Watching The Truth about Male...

By Roh594

All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notice
So Cruella it is
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I got a new cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Notice
Maleficent 2
Maleficent 2 Part 2
Maleficent 2 Part 3
Question
Maleficent 2 part4
Notice
Maleficent 2 Part5
Maleficent 2 Part 6
Maleficent 2 Part 7
Maleficent 2 Part 8
Maleficent 2 Part 9
Maleficent 2 Part 10
Break And Jaffar's Past
Maleficent 2 Part 11
A question
Maleficent 2 Part 12
Maleficent 2 Part 13
Maleficent 2 Part 14

Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

5.1K 202 30
By Roh594

Everyone was ready to the movie to continue, while everyone kept a distance from a sulking Ingrith.

But soon the scene played.

Ingrith stood in the dining room, gazing out the broken window through which Maleficent had escaped. She turned around and questioned Gerda, who was about to report her failure.

Ingrith questioned"Tell me she's dead."

Gerda, stoic but with subtle fear in her tone, responded, "The iron pierced her flesh. She fell into the river and went over the falls."

Ingrith walked towards Gerda, her curiosity turning to frustration and questioned"Then where is her head?"

Gerda answered, "There was something else. Another creature. It pulled her from the depths of the sea."

Ingrith, initially angered, slowly grew anxious. she questioned"What did it look like?"

Gerda, with disgust, replied, "Like Her." She added, "It carried her up into the sky."

Ingrith sneered, recognizing the potential implications and said"A wounded animal lashes out, and now she's not alone."

She walked out of the room, her determination clear and added"We must be ready for war."

Then it shows scene of army readying themselves.

King John displeased and muttered "War was not the answer, Ingrith. Your actions have consequences."

Ingrith sneered at her former husband, but she then remembers how she was stripped of her rights.So that made her stop talking.

Jaffar hummed and said"She cleverly used the curse on the King to frame Maleficent and incite the army and gain control."

Regina nodded and added"She seems to planned everything to the tee."

Mal's eyes glowed with rage, while Maleficent calmed her down.

Maleficent was lying on something soft. She could feel it pressing against her skin, keeping her warm and comfortable. She dared not open her eyes.

Not yet. She feared that if she did, she might discover the warmth was a dream. She had only vague memories of the moments after she had been shot. She remembered falling for what felt like forever and the sensation of the water as she crashed into it. She remembered seeing the engineer on the tower and then her eyes closing as the weight of the water and her wound became too much and she was pulled along with the current until she went over a massive waterfall.

Once again she had fallen, only to land in the colder water of the ocean beyond Ulstead. Caught in the current, she had begun to drift. And then someone, or something, had pulled her from the water. She remembered being lifted into the sky and the sound of wings beating close to her ears.

Mal and Aurora once again thanked Conall for helping there mother.

Aurora was hopeful of the fact, she can patch her relationship with Maleficent and Mal.

She could have sworn there was a shimmering blue light and then wind on her cheeks. Her eyes had flickered open a while later, and she had only the briefest glimmers of huge towering rocks and crashing waves before whoever was carrying her headed down and into what looked like a cave.

Then her eyes had closed again as she gave in to the overwhelming pain. Now she lay still, trying to make sense of what had happened. Finally, she opened her eyes. The comfortable bed she was lying on was made of moss.

Mal questioned, "Mom is okay, but where is she?"

Conall explained, "That is our home; all the Dark Fey were driven there."

Mal asked, "Driven there?"

Conall sighed and replied, "Yes, humans hunted us down. We had to flee."

Borra clenched his teeth, haunted by memories of his tribe's persecution and his father's capture. He vividly recalled humans cutting off his  father's wings as a gruesome trophy. Despite attempting to ignore humanity and live peacefully in the moors, the incident with Ingrith shattered any trust he had left.

Borra scoffed, saying, "All humans are the same; you will never change."

Philip frowned and defended, "No, we are trying and have been striving to live in peace."

Borra sneered, "You forgot what your mother did. Your so-called friend Adam covered up Maleficent's innocence and tried to invade Moors. If not for Maleficent creating a different realm, the number of fey killed would have been enormous."

Philip flinched at the reminder, while Conall calmed his friend. Conall spoke, "You must understand, we gave humans a chance, and so did Maleficent. The results are not good."

Philip, Aurora, Ben, and Beast struggled to counter these accusations.

Conall shook his head; once an advocate for peaceful coexistence, he now believed it best for fairies and Dark Fey to live in the moors in a different realm, free from the constant threat of human schemes and invasions.

The VKs, Heroes kids and villains listened attentively.

Jafar scoffed, "Humans hate what they don't understand or those who do not look like them."

Mal hearing the Dark Fey's painful history, began to grasp why they were hesitant to trust humans. The chance given to humans resulted in Maleficent being framed and treated as a criminal.

Ben saw Mal's anger but felt helpless in defending humanity's actions.

A high curved ceiling, made of tightly woven grasses, rose above her, giving the room a natural warmth. Hearing a whoosh behind her, Maleficent tried to sit up. But when she did, pain shot through her. Lying back down, she gingerly placed a hand on her wound.

Everyone we're slightly awed by the sight, while Mal muttered in awe"It looks beautiful."

Evie, Jane, Audrey and other agreed.

The site was cleaned and dressed, covered in a bandage made of bark. Someone had clearly taken care of her. But who?

Hearing voices outside the room, Maleficent shifted nervously. Wrapping her wings tightly around her, she forced herself to a sitting position.

The voices were growing louder, more heated. For the first time in a long while, Maleficent was frightened. She cautiously lowered her feet to the floor. The pain was terrible, but she wanted to be standing when the owners of the voices revealed themselves. Walking slowly across the floor, she made her way toward a circular opening in the wall. Peering through, she found herself looking into a dark, empty tunnel. Taking a deep breath, Maleficent entered the tunnel. She could see a small shaft of light at the other end and limped toward it. As the light grew brighter, the tunnel widened, finally opening into a huge cavernous circle.

Maleficent’s eyes widened as she took in the room that went up, up, up, its sides covered with branches. It was as if she were inside a giant bird’s nest. Her eyes became wider still when she saw, standing in the middle of the nest, ten towering figures. Each figure had a large set of horns on its head and dark heavy wings hanging from its back. Dark Fey.

Everyone was awed by the sight of different darkfey, Mal questioned"There different kinds of dark fey?"

Conall nodded and answered"Yes, I will explain more in the coming scenes."

Mal, Jane,Eveie and her friend were eager, but still nodded.

Maleficent gasped. They looked just like her. But how could that be? She’d thought she was the only one of her kind. As she got closer, she saw that one of the Dark Fey was holding up the iron bullet that had pierced her stomach. His skin was dry and cracked, like a desert riverbed, and his eyes were angry as the bullet sizzled between his fingers.

“Do you hear it?” the Dark Fey, named Borra, said as the bullet continued to sizzle. He lifted it to his ear. “It’s a message from the humans. I hear it loud and clear. Time for us to die.”

Another one of the Dark Fey stepped forward. Maleficent watched as he shook his head. His skin was darker and smoother than Borra’s. He was more muscular, and his stance was that of a warrior. Where Borra’s eyes were full of anger, this fey’s eyes held sadness and an ageless wisdom. He studied the bullet closely. “Humans have been using iron against us for centuries,” he pointed out.

There were murmurs of agreement from a few of the other fey.

“And we are almost extinct because of it, Conall!” Borra shouted angrily at the warrior. “They pulled iron from the earth. Made their shields and swords and drove us underground!” He once again lifted the bullet for all to see. “But this will finish us. I call for war right now!”

Adam, Bella, Philip, Aladdin and there respective humans knew Borra has strong a hatred for humans, so they were not surprised he was the one to calling for war with bumans. But they saw there are anger and murmer of agreement among some of the darkfey.

The respective kings where wary of Borra, who just ignore them.He did not give a shit about what humans thought about him, he only cared about his people and those in moors.

Maleficent stepped back into the shadows. She had clearly stumbled upon a war council of some kin

Borra’s words echoed in her mind. Almost extinct, he had said. That was why she had spent her life believing she was alone. But she wasn’t. And these fey, at least some of them, were as distrusting of humans as she was. As the room filled with voices echoing Borra’s call to war, she noticed that Conall was quiet. He waited for everyone to settle before he spoke again. “There are too many humans,” he finally said when he had the group’s attention. “Too many kingdoms.”

“So you would wait for them to find us?” Borra retorted. “To kill us all!”

“We can’t win,”Conall said. “Not this way.”

Philip nodding commented"Conall is right. There are too many humans and kingdoms. It's a perilous situation."

Diaval "Humans using iron against magical beings is a recurring threat. This is not an easy challenge to overcome."

Malficent adding her perspective "If you attack one kingdom, others will join to resist."

Conall solemn "War was not a solution at the time. We couldn't win this way."

Borra was angry spoke up"I stick with what I said— are waiting for them to find us and  waiting for our extinction!"

Jay adding his thoughts "Borra has a point. Humans are adapting new weapons. He has the right to be wary of the threat they pose."

Jaffar added"Yes, there is no guarantee humans will let them live peace, after all we saw Moor has faced human invasions multiple times."

The heroes and there kids could not find any way to refute this.

Borra stubbornly said "While I do not want to wage war now, but I will say it again humans are the same. We can't trust them."

Ben was thoughtful, he has seen Moors getting invaded by King Henry, then we have the situation with King Stefan and Queen Ingrith "Maybe Auradon during my reign fey and humans will be coexisto coxist peacefully, but can the same be said for future generations."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.5K 61
Ask and dare Mal and Evie from Disney Descendants!They're waiting for some wicked questions!
124K 3.5K 62
Here is some more Thomas Sangster Imagines to all the fans out there. Just like me.
76.5K 1.3K 19
What if Maleficent had another daughter?
531K 5.4K 11
for all those fangirls who just can't get enough of young Remus and Sirius ;)