Back to School (PJO ff)

Galing kay AlyceSeafire

The Big Three are arguing ... AGAIN.Their sisters are finally fed up with all the fighting. Turned them into... Higit pa

Meeting and Brothers
Seriously? School?
Teachers, Classmates and Children
Demigods! to Goode!
Day with Annabeth
Studies and Assignments
Pizza with the Stolls
Sick Days
Camping Part II
Capture the Flag
Teachers or Students
Not to Understand the Female Race
Dance
The Drama King Returns
The Gang
The Kings of the school
New Best Friend
Deep Trouble
Consequences
Father and Son Accident
Unusually Different
Kidz
Little Duo in the Supermarket
Winter
Holiday Fun
Christmas Surprises
Demigod Test
Test of Demigodishness
Dissection
Field Trip
Revelation
Epilogue
AN
New Story

Camping Demigod Style

6.2K 162 79
Galing kay AlyceSeafire

The gods were in their room packing into their respective duffle bags. Two days previous Poseidon had returned from his absence. And one that same day they announces the upcoming trip. They were going on a camping trip! Near central park was a clearing safe for camping trips that is where around fifty sixteen year old kids are going to hang out. Now that is dangerous.

                “I can’t believe that we are actually going on a camping trip”

                “I can’t believe your complaining” Poseidon said

                “I’m not complaining I am just stating the fact”

                “Whatever” he said “I just think it would be fun”

                “Fun?” Zeus said questioning his brother’s sanity “Hades I think our brother had gone crazy”

                “Oh stop complaining” Hades said as he passed the sleeping backs around. “I actually think this could be interesting”

                “Have you gone crazy?”

                “No I mean think about it maybe we could finally see what demigods do” Hades said “I mean what they do in their everyday lives. Seriously Zeus aren’t you at least a tiny bit curious?”

                He shrugged “I don’t particularly care I only have one daughter and she’s safe” then he went to grab something from the kitchen

                Poseidon looked at Hades “How is it that he has the living daughter and he doesn’t care just one little bit?”

                “I have to agree with you there” Hades said “I mean he has a daughter and we have sons and its us who care about their wellbeing. I even check what Nico is doing every now and then”

                “Well for your information” Zeus said appearing in the doorway with three bottles of water “I do care it’s just that I know she’s in good hands”

                “Anyway” Zeus said trying to revive the conversation “Who do you think is going to be their ‘guardian’ in the trip” the three looked at each other

                “Chiron” they said together

                “And I think some other Demigods would go too” Poseidon said

                “Yeah they wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity like this” Hades said “Some of them hate being cooped up in Camp, probably the counselors would come”

                “I don’t know” Poseidon said then climbed into his bed “I guess we just have to wait and see” he closed the lights and the other gods said “Hey!”

The gods were seated in the bus as they went to their destination Zeus and Poseidon were seated next to each other getting along... Well partially. Apparently they were "debating" about air and water calamities...again. Hades and Nico were in the seat in front of them.

"So are you excited for the camping trip?" Nico asked

Hades shrugged "I don't know it's a new experience for any of us"

"Yeah," Nico said "I think our camp director might be the one who would be the one supervising"

Hades smirked inwardly "what's his name"

"Wait" he tapped Percy on the shoulder and asked

"Mr. Brunner" Percy replied

"Yeah" Nico said to Hades

"Mr. Brunner is going to supervise"

Hades wanted to say more but they had reached their destination.

 Clarisse stood up. "Alright everyone I want all of you stay together when we go down this bus. We have a mile hike to the camp site and I don't want to hear anyone getting lost or anyone complaining like a couple of prissies. Clear?"

 There was a mix of yes, yeahs and why's.

"Good let's go" everyone, is a not so orderly fashion, went down the bus. Argus, the hundred eyed man, was standing by the trail waiting for them. The demigods and gods saw through the mist but the mortals couldn't. So within the class there were murmurs about him.

George even asked Percy "who's the dude with all the tattoos?"

Percy and the others smirked and thanked the mist "that is Argus" Percy said "he is like the head of security back at camp."

"There sure are a lot of people from that camp of yours here" Lucas said

"Yeah, I think Chi...Mr. Brunner said something about them being the sponsor for activities this year."

"Who’s Kai Mr. Brunner?" George asked

"Well Mr. Brunner is our activities director back at camp" Annabeth said "almost like the head, the guardian for all of us. I practically grew up going o camp"

"Well then I'm sure he can handle the cla... There's a snake!" Zeus exclaimed then stepped back Poseidon stepped on it

"It’s a stick mike" he said slightly annoyed the same thing happened again.

Then Zeus saw him about to step on something. "Well bro you need to watch out there’s another stick under your foot"

"What are you going on about no...” then he looked down and jumped "ah it's a snake"

Some of their classmates laughed at him as Hades rolled his eyes and hissed at the snake away.

"You guys are too melodramatic" he said to his brothers then Zeus and Poseidon both glared at Hades. Who just shrugged it off and kept walking. The two brothers grumbled but Poseidon's expression brightened and leaned to his brother's ear. Zeus smiled instantly and they both shook hands in agreement of revenge.

"Okay everyone we’re here!" Clarisse said "everyone fall in I need to introduce you to someone.

When they all entered the field there was a man in a wheel chair and about a dozen kids all talking, going in and out of cabins, some sword fighting and target practice. The classes, even the gods, were in awe. Clarisse blew a mighty whistle with her fingers and everyone stopped what they're doing and walked over to the group.

"Alright everyone I want you to group yourselves into five there should be ten groups. Girls and boys cannot be in the same group. It should be all boys or all girls. Go!" the kids all scrambled to get a group the gods were grouped with Percy's friends Lucas and George.

 "Before we start I would like you to meet Mr. Brunner he will be our supervisor for these activities while coach hedge is on... Temporary leave." The demigods from the group, groaned they knew what that hedge is having one of his usual violent breakdown. Demigods can handle him having a fit but they don't thing that mortals can handle coach running around with a bat and pants less.

"Sir I'll let you handle this from here while I talk to the other Counselors. She motioned for Annabeth, Percy, Thalia and Nico to follow Thalia had her arm around Annabeth who was pulling Percy as they headed towards the small group. Nico shook his head and slowly followed his cousins.

"Okay everyone I am Mr. Brunner. For this trip we will engage in different activities. Some to promote teamwork others to strengthen individual skills. The groups you are with now are going to be your cabin mates. A cabin has a counselor for each. They will be in charge for any problems.” He said but notices that some of the other campers weren’t listening. He sighed and whistled to get their attention. “Alright as I was saying the counselors will bring you to the activities before the capture the flag game later tonight. I believe it’s time to for our counselors to introduce themselves.”

 “Alright” Clarisse said loudly causing everyone to jump “So all of the counselors here are the head counselors of a cabin at camp. So no funny business, who wants to start?”

“Hey guys”

“He’s Connor”

“And he’s Travis”

“We’re not twins”

“Head Counselors for Cabin 11”

“And…”

“WE GET IT” the other counselors said. Then Clarisse glared at them to get going. Travis grabbed picked one group who followed them to one of the cabins with Connor at their tail.

Clarisse hit her head with her hand “let’s agree never to have those two as counselors in another school trip again?”

“Agreed”

“Anyway next” a six-foot tall boy with Blonde hair and blue eyes stepped forward

“Hey guys I am Will Solace, Head Counselor of Cabin 7. My specialty is archery and long range weapons.” One of the groups of jocks seemed to find him interesting. Thankfully it was the nicer ones. They followed Will to one of the Cabins.

Next was Drew. “I am Drew, Head Counselor of Cabin 10”

One of the groups of popular girls went with Drew. Same things happened with Lou, Katie and Jake. Thankfully they got some really nice kids. Who were left were Thalia, Nico, Annabeth and Percy. The gods and Percy’s friends, a group of jocks, some smart kids and some popular kids were left.

“Alright, so you guys know each other, Nico and you guys” Clarisse pointed towards the last group of Jocks. Nico glared at Clarisse as the boys all smirked deviously.

Braccas meas vescimini!" he muttered as he left towards one of the cabins with the five boys at his tail.

“Alright you five with Percy” she said motioning for the gods’ group. “You with Annabeth and the last with Thalia.” The groups left for their respective groups. Thinking of the excitement that lies ahead

The gods, George and Lucas placed their bags on a bed.

“So Perce” Lucas said “What are we going to do today?”

                “So far all I know is you guys have archery with Thalia’s and Will’s group.”

                “You guys?” Poseidon asked “you’re not going to join?”

                “I would but I don’t think that would be safe” Percy said “I am terrible at that I nearly killed Mr. Brunner the first time he taught me”

                “Wow” George said “I guess you’re not perfect”

                “Never said I was” Percy said “now come one it’s time for archery.”

                They were standing in the archery range. Will was in front teaching the class while Thalia and Percy were talking on the bench.

                “Hey Jackson. Why aren’t you here? Chicken? Afraid of a measly arrow?”

                “NOPE!” he called back “I’M HERE CUZ I WANT TO!”

                “Okay!” Will said interrupting the fight. “First thing you should know is archery isn’t just a skill you learn it is an art It isn’t just as contact as fighting with a sword or spear.” Will said he swiftly nocked an arrow at his bow and shot a bull’s eye. “But it is just as lethal”

The lesson went on smoothly…that was until a boy opened his big mouth.

“Hey Thalia” Wesley, a playboy basketball player, called “Why don’t you hang out with me and have some fun?” 

Thalia scoffed “yeah right”

“Come one babe” he said “Come here and I’ll show you how a man shoots”

She was clearly offended by that accusation her bow appeared as though it was strapped at her back the whole time. She shot an arrow to him. If he hadn’t moved just in time he would have had his head in a kebab. Her arrow manage to cut a piece of his hair that landed on the clump on the floor. He suddenly looked at her with fear.

“I am Thalia, Κόρη του Δία, I am a hunter. Thought by the mistress herself. Do not compare yourself to her nor do you compare yourself to me”

She was so mad you could practically see sparks flying off her. Percy placed his hand on her shoulder. She was caught on surprise and pulled out a hunting knife from her sleeve and pointed it at Percy’s throat.

“Whoa Thals chill” he whispered “ignore him. We all know you are the best archeress in camp. But none of them know that”

Thalia, none the less, stormed off in anger. Percy shook his head “This is going to be a long Trip”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
224K 5.3K 32
This is a crossover between Percy Jackson and The Mortal Instruments WARNING there may be spoilers. POV stands for point of view I don't uplo...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.7K 160 17
After years of hiding after his last appearance in Arkham Asylum and the few easter eggs we get in Arkham City, Jonathon Crane AKA The Scarecrow is b...