WandaNat/ScarLizzie one shots

By rxmqnova

Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Request... More

Introduction
Requests
Reunion (WM) 🧸
Reunion pt. 2 (WM) 🧸
Movie night (W&N) 🧸
Surprise! (SJ) ❤️
Mommy's Natasha (WM) 🧸
Forgotten birthday (SJ) 🧸
Thunders (E&S) 🧸
Family vacation (W&N) 🧸
The other universe (WM) ❤️
Unexpected responsibility (NR) 🧸
Peter?! (W&N) 🧸
Romanoff's baby sister (NR) 🧸
Romanoff's baby sister pt. 2 (NR) 🧸
Comic Con (EO) 🧸
Step-sisters (NR) ❤️
The Scarlet Witch (WM) 🧸
My little troublemaker (EO) 🧸
Secret crush (NR) 🧸
Lonely souls (WM) 🧸
Playful (WM) ❤️
Cuddles (WM) ❤️
Liho (NR) ❤️
Secret (WM) ❤️
I miss you (NR) 🧸
Venom (WM) ❤️
Kidnapped (W&N) 🧸
Drunk (WM) ❤️
The song (EO) ❤️
The song pt. 2 (EO) ❤️
Loyal (WM) ❤️
Loyal pt. 2 (WM) ❤️
Five years apart (NR) ❤️
The necklace (NR) ❤️
The youngest Maximoff (WM) 🧸
The youngest Maximoff pt. 2 (WM) 🧸
Happy birthday, mama! (SJ) 🧸
The Bishop girl (WM) ❤️
Happy 39th mama! (NR) 🧸
Grandma sweater (WM) 🧸
The right one (WM) ❤️
The best decision (WM) 🧸
The spell (WM) ❤️
Little miracle (WM) 🧸
The best Christmas present (WM) 🧸
Nominated (EO) ❤️
Potty training (S&E) 🧸
Mister Snowman (W&N) 🧸
Misunderstanding (W&N) ❤️
Sick (S&E) 🧸
Little protector (WM) 🧸
Confession (WM) ❤️
Sleepover (WM) 🧸
Lost memory (NR) 🧸
Lost memory pt.2 (NR) 🧸
The lie (WM) ❤️
It's time (WM) ❤️
It's okay (W&N) 🧸
We'll do this together (S&E) 🧸
Rescued (WM) 🧸
Best birthday (W&N) ❤️
Forgotten sleepover (SJ) 🧸
Panic attack (S&E) 🧸
You're not alone (WM) ❤️
Reading problems (EO) 🧸
Sweet 16 (SJ) 🧸
The love of her life (EO) ❤️
Y/N's blankie (WM) 🧸
First school day (NR) 🧸
SURPRISING MY SISTER WITH A BRAND NEW ROOM (EO) 🧸
Winning you (WM) ❤️
Different, but perfect (NR) ❤️
Are you done yet? (NR) ❤️
Cookies (WM) ❤️
Just get over it (EO) 🧸
Double birthday (EO) 🧸
The pink bear blankie (W&N) 🧸
Love triangle (WxN) ❤️
Author event (WM) ❤️
You're safe (SJ) 🧸
So called friends (WM) ❤️
Favorite person (E&S) 🧸
Clothes stealer (EO) ❤️
The chess championship (EO) ❤️
Upset (W&N) 🧸
The teacher (WM) 🧸
The someone (NR) ❤️
Not tired (W&N) 🧸

Daughter? (NR) 🧸

1.5K 36 0
By rxmqnova

Y/N: 13 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
Ever since Y/N was a little girl, she has always sneaked out of her room everytime her father and step-mother had a visit. She knew it's not a good idea, especially when her father always scolds her for it, but she's way too curious.

Her curiousness led her to one very important information. A few years ago she overheard her father's boss talk about her mother... the real one. And since then Y/N's been trying to get out of this place and find her mother... the Black Widow herself.

She hates this place, she really does. The main reason is that her father is forcing her to train every day, so she could become a hydra agent one day.

Yes, Y/N's father is a hydra agent. He's actually one of the most trusted one for his boss, so that's why he was chosen to become the father of the future world's best assassin.

"Weak!" Y/N's father yells, pushing the poor exhausted girl and causing her to fall on the ground. "This is worthless! Go to your room, we'll continue tomorrow. I want to see you in way better condition, understand?!" He asks sternly.

"Yes" Y/N nods, trying to catch her breath. Her father leaves to room, leaving the exhausted young girl laying on the ground.

Once Y/N catches breath, she makes her way to her room and then straight to the bathroom to take a shower, thinking that she needs to get out of here as soon as possible.

As nearly every Friday night, Y/N's father and his wife are going out for dinner, leaving the girl home completely alone. Y/N doesn't mind though, at least she can finally get out of here and never ever come back again.

As soon as the front door shut and the car drives away, Y/N takes her bag and starts packing everything she needs.

With her bag in her hand, she rushes downstairs, trying to open every single window to try and find some her father hasn't locked. The door is locked, so there's no point in trying.

A smile makes its way on the girl's face when one of the window can be opened. She puts on her coat, takes her bag and gets out of the house, running as fast as she can to get as far as possible.

She runs and runs, finally arriving to a small village which makes her smile and let out a sigh of relief. She's too overwhelmed with everything that she doesn't pay attention to where she's going.

"Careful, little one" A blonde lady says, making Y/N cheeks turn a bit red.

"S-sorry" Y/N sutters, not used to talking to other people than her father or her step-mother.

"What are you doing here alone? It's dangerous. This place's..." Yelena stops, looking at the last few standing houses.

This little village is near one hydra base, so of course when some of the Avengers came to take that place down, the village didn't survive without a damage.

"Well, let's just say a very bad people lived near this little village" The blonde finishes her sentence.

"I. Hm... I-I'm looking for my mom. She. Hm. She's supposed to be some kind of superhero. Her name's Natasha Romanoff. Have you heard of her?" Y/N asks, a bit of hope in her voice as she looks up at the shocked woman.

"Natasha? What? She can't have children on her own. I... what?" Yelena stares at the child completely confused, but now noticing how similar the girl looks to her sister.

"Wait. So you know her? Could you please take me to her? I can't go back there, I really can't. Please" Y/N begs and Yelena can't help but nod as she's also curious how this happened.

Y/N follows Yelena to the quinjet, meeting Kate, Clint, Steve and Bucky there. Of course they look at the two with questioning looks, so Yelena tells them something before she sits aside with the young girl.

Yelena admits she's Natasha's sister, so Y/N tells her the story too, feeling like she can trust this woman. She does feel more and more nervous every minute they get closer to the compound though. She's wanted to meet her mom for a few years and she's worried about what will Natasha think about the whole situation.

As soon as the jet lands in front of the compound and everyone walks out, Y/N is quick to follow behind Yelena, spotting a redhead sitting on the couch.

"Natasha?" Yelena calls on which Natasha turns her head, smiling when she sees her sister.

"You're back" The redhead stands up, walking over to her sister and giving her a hug while Y/N stands behind and watching them, her heart nearly skipping a beat when she sees how much she looks like her mother.

"I brought someone who'd like to meet you" Yelena informs, placing her hand on Y/N's shoulder and giving the girl a soft smile.

"H-Hi, I. Hm. I-I'm Y/N" Y/N sutters, giving Natasha an akward nervous smile.

"Hey?" Natasha looks at the girl completely confused. "What can I do for you?"

"I. Hm... I-I know this will sound weird, but I-I'm your daughter" Y/N blurts out, looking at Natasha and hoping she'll believe her.

"Nonsense. I don't have a child" Natasha says immediately, the topic of children being a touchy subject for her. She turns around, walking away, but Y/N follows her.

"I can explain. Please"

"Y/N, you seem to be a nice girl, but this is a really bad joke. I can't have children on my own. It's just impossible" Natasha says with a sigh, not even turning around and continuing to walk towards her room.

Of course she's noticed the girl's features, but Dreykov made sure she won't ever have children on her own, so Y/N surely cannot be her daughter as she claims.

"It's not a joke. I really am your daughter. If you just let me explain, I-"

"No. I can't have children, Y/N" The redhead says once again, shutting the door of her room right in front of Y/N's face.

Y/N lets out a sigh, pushing back the tears that are forming in her eyes. After all, she left her home, her father... Her life wasn't the best, but what now? She has no place to stay, no home, no family.

Maybe the girl gave her hopes too high, thinking her mother would actually be happy to have a daughter. Y/N was really hoping she'd finally have a family she wanted for so long, but deep down she knew Natasha's reaction could be bad... and well, the redhead doesn't even know the part about hydra.

"What's wrong?" Yelena asks as soon as she spots her potentional niece stepping into the kitchen with her head low.

"She won't let me explain" Y/N mumbles with a sigh. "It was stupid, I should have stayed there" She mumbles to herself.

"Let me talk to her, yeah? Wanda here will give you something to eat meanwhile" Yelena smiles warmly, placing her hand on Y/N's shoulder and giving it a rub.

Y/N nods, so Yelena walks away and straight to her sister's room. After hearing Y/N's story she just wants nothing but to help the young girl. She knows Natasha would be a great mother and Yelena's already excited about being an aunt.

Yelena knocks at the door of Natasha's room, not getting any response, but she just walks in anyway, finding her sister sitting on the bed, deep in thought as her cheeks are stained by tears.

"Natasha, I know it's hard to believe, but Y/N explained everything to me. You're her mother. Isn't that what you've always wanted?" Yelena asks, sitting down on the bed next to her sister.

"Yelena, I can't have children and neither can you. It's just impossible. What if she's just a spy or something, huh? Have you thought about that?" Natasha blurts out, standing up and leaving the room. She really doesn't want to talk about it right now.

"Natasha, just talk to her" Yelena sighs, following her sister to where she's going.

"Why, Yelena? If I'm her mother, she needs to have a second parent. Why doesn't she go to him? Where does she live anyway? She has to live somewhere. I don't even want a daughter" Natasha's irritated by now, not meaning the words she's saying, but that's something Y/N doesn't know though... and she's heard every single word.

The sisters stop walking and talking when they notice they're suddenly in the kitchen, Y/N looking at both with watery eyes, thinking how stupid it was to look for her mother.

The girl immediately stands up from the table she's been sitting at and eating her food, taking her bag and rushing out of the compound, ignoring Yelena's calling after her.

The blonde runs after her niece immediately, catching her sooner than she leaves the compound.

"Hey, hey, you can't just leave. It's getting late and cold" Yelena says, bringing Y/N in for a hug on which the girl can't hold her tears anymore.

"I just wanted a mom" Y/N cries out into Yelena's shoulder, holding the blonde tightly.

"I know, sweetheart, I know. I'm sure Natasha didn't mean it, honey" Yelena tries to calm the girl down, rubbing her back and pressing a kiss to her head.

———

Yelena managed to get Y/N to stay. Both are ready to go to bed now, but a knock at Yelena's door interrupts them.

Natasha hasn't stopped thinking about it... if it's really possible that she could have her own daughter. She feels so incredibly bad for making Y/N cry and she's always wanted a child, but what if it's just a trap?

She did decide to talk to the younger redhead though. Natasha always recognizes when someone's lying, so she'll see if the girl's telling the truth or not.

"Hey, can I have a word with Y/N?" Natasha asks after opening the door.

Yelena nods, telling them she's going to the kitchen for a glass of water, so the two stay alone. Natasha takes a seat on the bed, looking at the girl who's avoiding an eye-contact.

"Y/N, I... I know I said something that hurt you and I'm sorry for that. I just... I've lived my whole life, thinking I would never have a child on my own. So when you told me you're my daughter... It just felt... impossible" Natasha admits.

"I was made in a lab. They used your eggs to create me. I heard my father talking about it with his boss a few years ago. I just thought that maybe if I found you... that maybe I could have someone who'd actually love me" Y/N confesses, trying to push back her tears and not cry in front of the woman in front of her.

"So you have a father... doesn't he love you?" Natasha asks, receiving a shake of a head from the girl.

"He's just completing his boss's orders and trains me to become a hydra agent, but I don't want to" Y/N sighs, Natasha squeezing her eyes shut, knowing damn well what's it like to have a childhood like that.

"I'm sorry you had to live like that" The redhead says softly, placing her hand on Y/N's and finally making the girl look up and lock eyes with her.

"Had to? You won't send me back to him?" She asks confused.

"No, of course not. I would never send you back to someone who's doing this. I should have let you explain earlier, I'm sorry" Natasha apologizes, rubbing her thumb over Y/N's knuckles.

That's all it takes for Y/N to just jump into Natasha's arms, taking the redhead by surprise. Natasha chuckles, wrapping her arms around Y/N. She will definitely want Bruce to run some DNA tests, but her spy skills say Y/N's telling the truth. Looks like a brand new chapter of her life is starting right now... she's a mom.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 315 9
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...
379K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
126K 3.4K 41
❝you're so in love that you act insane❞ Wanda Maximoff and Elizabeth Olsen one shot book! (recently added Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson...
811K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...