Illumi x Reader

By Iya_Kujo

Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to... More

1: Prologue
2: Silent Treatment
3: Quit it
4: She's Back!
5: Encounter
6: Consider it, Y/N!
8: Another Encounter
9: Friends
10: Second Phase
11: A Zoldyck Inconvenience
12: Malicious Intent
13: Challenged
14: On the Airship
15: Off Limits
16: Rest Up
17: Revealed
18: Pending Promise
19: Paired
20: Warm Up
21: Fight!
22: The Third Party
23: The Revelation
24: Fuck
25: Unsuspecting
26: The Last Phase
27: One Sided
28: Home
29: Utterly Pathetic
30: Marriage
31: Cursed
32: Bait
33: Say Yes
34: Ring
35: Trespassers

7: Applicant 333

918 33 2
By Iya_Kujo

——End of the Assassin Arc

"N-nothing. I'll go after Kill."

"No. Stay." Illumi countered.

"I should be the one to go. I might know where he's headed."

"No. Knowing you, you'll get yourself in trouble and no one's there to keep you away."

"Are you underestimating me?" Kikyo just watched the argument as it unfolded. She hid a chuckle. She recalls a time where you were both younger and argue all the time.  You and Illumi were both very argumentative.

"Cut it you two. I believe Y/N will be fine if she ever encounters trouble. You should trust her more. I know what she's capable of." Kikyo defended.

"Thank you, Kikyo. I must get ready to head out." You left, leaving Illumi to sigh because of your persistence. He looked at your figure going back to your room until he lost sight of you.

"Illumi, keep an eye on Y/N."

Origin
Y/N. You didn't have a surname. The Zoldyck named you when they bought you off of Meteor City. It was common knowledge to the family and the employees but to the public, you were a Zoldyck.

The reason behind you being sold off was unknown to you. Sure you were a bit curious but you didn't really see the importance of it. You only heard rumors about it circling around the estate. They bought you and took care of you in order for you to contribute to the Zoldyck's. You didn't exactly know what else to contribute since you do your job well. You didn't really get it but the rumor was worthless to you and uninteresting so you never really thought hard about it.

You were raised to be obedient. You knew what to do best, it was to follow every order given to you. You were made to kill, that was your sole purpose. To obey and assist the Zoldycks. You were treated like one, you never felt left out, you felt included and just as important. Only because you're strong. They'd probably toss you out if you ended up becoming weak. But in your case, the Zoldycks hit a jackpot.

You were skilled at physical combats, not to mention your nen ability is magnificent. You are a manipulator yourself, just like Illumi and most of the Zoldyck children.

You learned nen when you were 8, Silva and Zeno first introduced it you. They figured out you were a manipulator, nothing new because at that time, Milluki, Illumi, and Kikyo were also manipulators.

However, they were more than delighted to see that your aura held a sinister and dark force, it was unique. They took pride of this, you believe it was one of the reason why they took you in. but, you grew in favor of  physical combat. It didn't meant you were weak when it comes to nen, though.

Relationship
Zeno and Silva treats you like a daughter but sees you as a tool. They are quite fond and are in favor of you because of your potential and ability. You see them as less than parental figures and more of a mentor. Zeno's more laidback than Silva, you could casually talk to him like he's your grandpa. In training, he only watches Silva doing all the work in you and only sometimes gives you advice when you seem to be desperately in need of it.

You trained alongside Illumi which made you spend most of your time training combat with him. You never really see the Zoldycks as your siblings, you weren't taught to treat and see them as one. And its not like you had one to know how. Illumi and you often argue, but it isn't surprising. Both of you were manipulators, always trying to manipulate one another and making each other obey. Despite that though, Illumi was superior, he was your mentor after all. You admired his skills, you were fond of his long hair and dark eyes, whilst He admires your ability and potential.

Killua's fond of you. He treats you like a close sibling. He shares his secrets with you, including dark confidential information about the family. He enjoys your company and trusts you. He was a clingy and playful child when the both of you were younger, when you were rarely occupied with assassination jobs and personal issues but, You grew apart from each other, which was understandable given the circumstances you're in. Both of you were focused in training and your jobs.

You are fairly close with Kikyo, she comes to you sometimes for validation whenever she comes across an issue. However, you never really feel like opening up to her like she does to you, but its not like there's something to open up. She pampers you, adores you and scolds you like a mother. Despite the typical motherly behavior, Kikyo was unhinged like every other members of the Zoldyck. She is the mistress of the House after all, she wants the best for the family.

You were barely close with Milluki, you only interact with him whenever your job requires his hand, and it wasn't like he goes out of his room to interact with anyone anyway.

You never really spoke to Kalluto but you kept noticing him secretly watching you train, you could always feel the admiration in his eyes. Whenever you encounter him tailing Kikyo, he hides himself behind his mother's lavish gown while he peeks his eyes over, that's why you barely have interactions with him.

Your butler, Hiroko was as almost the same age as you, they also came from meteor city like some of the butlers and yourself. They have a short black hair, fair skin, and a slim build. Besides Illumi, you also spend a lot of time with your personal butler. Having them around was quite uncomfortable and awkward at first, but you grew indifferent of it now, and even find them convenient. You never bothered asking what their sex was, even as Hiroko's Master, it was unknown to you.

Nen Abilities
Your abilities were perfect for assassination which made the Zoldyck's believe that you were born to become an assassin. You fit in, you belonged with them.

You called your ability Transfigure. You are able to manipulate the cells within your own body, granting you an array of body-manipulating capabilities. This ability of yours enables you to use it for various purposes.

Shape shift  enables you to alter your physical appearance, changing facial faetures, and body size at will. This also includes your voice. You sometimes use this ability for disguise, to deceive your targets.

Evolve this ability of yours enables you to temporarily enhance your strenght, speed, and endurance by manipulating the cells responsible for these functions. This ability can enhance your vision, heighten your senses, strengthen your limbs, bones and even skin.

Mend enables you to accelerate the regeneration of wounds and injuries by directing your cells to prioritize healing in certain parts of your body. Although you have the ability to heal, it isn't immediate. It still takes time, it only accelerates healing. You developed this ability due to the intense and overwhelming trainings you've been through, so in order to keep up, you deemed that this ability was necessary to develop.

Using all your abilities at once takes a serious toll on you. Activating Shape shift without any breaks and for long periods of time, drains you. Moreover, overusing Evolve easily tires you, that's why in most cases you only activate it when needed.

What you've been training for the past couple of months is to be able to manipulate your target's body. Your ability was limited to only yourself but you believe you have great potential. You proved yourself right that you're able to develop this ability. However, there was a condition, your blood needs to stain your target in order for it to be effective. So far, you've only tried this with animals in the forest.

Unlike the other abilities you have, you need to be extremely focused to be able to do it, you hadn't come up with a name yet. This was beyond your limit so it was harder to achieve.

"There you are, Kil." You whispered to yourself as you watched Killua walking towards somewhere. You didn't know what he'd do and where he's headed.

He did mentioned about going to heavens arena last night, but you ended up where you believe Zaban city is by following Killua.

You kept a safe distance between you. You concealed your presence when you left the Zoldyck estate. You're more than certain that he has no idea that he's following you right now. You were focused on being stealthy. With the help of your ability, you closed all off your aura nodes to become undetectable.

You sighed to yourself while following Killua because you sometimes lose him. He was now headed to a forest, it was still daytime that's why you're being extra careful. Your footsteps were inaudible as usual that's why you didn't worry about being quiet, knowing Killua, he'd probably notice you by now if you didn't know how to conceal your footsteps.

You halted from following him and hide behind a tree when you noticed he stopped walking. You were sure to completely close off your aura nodes so he couldn't sense you.

"Hm weird." Killua muttered to himself and then shrugged it off. He then see a a lost boar walking around.

In order to be unrecognizable for Killua, you decided to alter and manipulate your appearance beyond recognition. Killua was unfamiliar of this ability of yours as he wasn't yet taught about nen and you all were forbidden to teach him as it was yet too early.

You now look different. Your hair was [       ], skin color was [         ], and your eyes were now of the color [      ]. Although your appearance had changed, a skilled nen user would easily recognize you but only if they already know you due to your aura being familiar with them. Killua wouldn't be able to recognize you only if you changed your clothes and if you act different, he's unable to sense your familiar aura after all.

Your ability, Shape shift can be really tiring to keep up and cause fatigue when used long term and for long periods of time without deactivating it. But it wasn't a problem for you, you've trained for this.

There was a time where Illumi trained you and gave you a mission to assassinate a target in public where you modified your body beyond recognition from your original self. You admitted it was thrilling yet risky if you didn't know how to endure the fatigue from your ability.

You now know where Killua is headed. You overheard people talking about the hunter exam being held somewhere near the place. With that assurance, you left Killua.

You were going to buy new clothes so that he wouldn't recognize you from your usual wear. You didn't have to worry about losing Kil as your were confident that he's headed to join the yearly hunter exam, as for you, you know you can locate the exam site but for the meantime you needed some new clothes.

After your shopping, you were now standing in a restaurant's private room that was an elevator all along. As the floor slowly descended, you sat down to wait. You were glad you were able to find the exam site not so long after changing into your new clothes.

The room stopped moving, indicating that you've already arrived.

You stepped out of the elevator and noticed hundreds of eyes on you. You were unbothered by it knowing that they'll look away in a second. Your priority was to find Killua. You scanned the whole crowd of applicants looking for a particular white haired boy.

Killua wasn't hard to look for as his eyes and hair made him stood out. He was holding a yellow skateboard to his side which you assumed he bought with the money he has left before going here.

You were glad he's there. You suppressed a smile when you found him.

A small green creature that was shaped like a bean and dressed in a suit approached you. It introduced himself as Beans. He gave you a badge that has your number, he warned you not to lose it and to wear it at all times.

Your badge was 333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 25.2K 26
You (y/n) (l/n), are a murderer. You kill, kidnap and even torture people if come to it.Your whole family does it and is not good terms with the Zold...
6.6K 181 24
All your life, all you knew about was working for the Spy Academy until you meet Killua Zoldyck, an ex assassin who inspires you to change your life...
23.8K 877 28
All your life, did you know / you'd be picked like a rose.ᐣ (Name) is full of contradictions. She is dreamy, yet decisive. Eccentric, yet charming. A...
354K 10.8K 58
My first fan-fiction :)) don't kill me if it's bad HunterXHunter is owned by Yoshiro Togashi✓ this is just a fan-fiction Arts credit to owners✓