✓ After wearing it as cannon...

De prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

97

179 2 0
De prince05026

☆ 159. Chapter 97: Be invisible

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97 To be regarded as not being able

to see the three people outside, there are two people who are trembling and waiting for the people in the house to come out, and their eyes are glued to the door and they are reluctant to take it off.

Feiquan was calmer than Takeno and Bifeng, but his eyes fell on the bedroom and he didn't look away.

Little by little, the sun was setting, and the sky was getting darker.

At this time, the originally closed door opened, and the two people inside walked out one after the other, and in an instant, three eyes fell on the two of them.

Lin Xingci found the sight of these people, and in the house, Xie Tingyuan also briefly said that these people were his subordinates, and he called Feiquan and Bifeng just to protect his safety.

Because his subordinates have already been found, it means that his whereabouts will be discovered soon, although Xie Tingyuan usually does not let Lin Xingqi go out alone or somewhere, but there will always be times when he will not notice, so Xie Tingyuan let Feiquan and Bifeng come.

Lin Xingci didn't think there was anything bad, wouldn't it be in vain for someone to do things for him, and he didn't have to worry about him saying anything good here.

In addition, Lin Xingci's senses for Bi Feng and Fei Quan are still very good, although Fei Quan looks cold when he doesn't speak, he is also quite thoughtful in doing things: Bi Feng is more good at talking, and it's not great to let him go out to socialize.

Takeno who just came, Lin Xingci didn't know what kind of character he would be, but seeing that he couldn't smile, he felt that this person looked like a smiling tiger.

"What are you doing here? Lin Xing asked.

Bi Feng snorted and said: "It's just waiting for the two of you to come out."

"Wait for us to come out? Lin Xingci thought for a while and looked at Bifeng: "Is there something wrong?"

Bi Feng quietly looked at Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci, wanting to see if there was anything wrong with the two of them, and after looking at them for a long time, he found that they didn't seem to have changed, if there was any change, that is, the two of them had a more subtle atmosphere than before.

It's a slimy, sweet atmosphere, a bit of disobedience, but if you put it on Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci, it doesn't seem that there is a lot of disobedience, and it is quite in line with the two of them.

Bi Feng smiled: "It's okay, I just want to ask the owner, where Takeno lives tonight." "

He. Lin Xingci looked at Zhuye, and when Zhuye saw Lin Xingci looking over, the smile on his face instantly became bright, and Xie Tingyuan frowned.

Lin Xingci touched his chin and thought for a moment and replied, "Stay in another room, you take him there."

"Okay. Bi Feng nodded, seeing that Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci did not have any problems, so he was ready to take Zhuye to see the other rooms where he slept.

Bifeng and the two are leaving, and Feiquan is not good to stay here alone, he still knows how to leave time for the two of them to spend time with the master, so that they can live their two-person world.

Looking at Bifeng and their leaving, Lin Xingci looked sideways at Xie Tingyuanwen: "Where did your three subordinates find out, each of them has a different personality and is quite interesting, especially this one named Zhuye, does he often laugh?"

Xie Tingyuan stared at Zhu Ye, always feeling as if he had forgotten something, but he still didn't forget to answer Lin Xingci's question: "They were all selected by me from a group of people, and they were all weak at that time, and they were not as powerful as they are now."

Lin Xing nodded in resignation: "That's what we grew up with." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan continued: "Takeno, he Xi used to laugh to confuse outsiders, the more he smiled, the more he smiled, it means that the person has been written down, be careful, don't worry about his usual smile, that's his normal expression."

"It's kind of interesting. Lin Xingci said.

Seeing Lin Xingci praising his subordinates, although Xie Tingyuan knew that he just thought it was interesting and had no other ideas, Xie Tingyuan couldn't control his jealousy.

Xie Tingyuan stretched out his finger and hooked Lin Xingci's face to make him look at himself: "Don't pay too much attention to other people, I'll be jealous."

Xie Tingyuan said very seriously, but Lin Xingci laughed uncontrollably, unceremoniously raised his two hands and stretched out two fingers to poke at

Xie Tingyuan's face, and his tone was exaggerated: "Oh, I actually eat my own vinegar."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci dotingly, and let him bewitch on his face: "You are mine, why can't I be jealous, even if my subordinates eat his jealousy." "

Hahahaha. Lin Xingci couldn't control his laughter for a while: "You are really a good master."

Xie Tingyuan smiled and did not answer.

Lin Xingci was in a very good mood tonight, so he took Xie Tingyuan to make a table of delicious food, which was full of color, flavor, and flavor, and even Lin Xingci, who was in charge, was aroused.

When Takeno followed Bi Feng to the hall, he saw a table full of food on the middle table, the smile on his face stopped, and he looked at Bi Feng in a daze, wanting to know what the situation was from his mouth.

Why don't you look for Feiquan, that guy from Feiquan has already come to the table and sat down with a straight waist and waited for the meal, Bifeng originally wanted to go over, but unfortunately the action was not as fast as Feiquan, and he was also pulled by Takeno, looking at his confused expression, he still chose to answer his doubts.

"I forgot to tell you that our owner likes to study and eat by himself, and the things he makes are very delicious, and he usually doesn't want to move and just do it, but if he is in a good mood or has something happy, he will start by himself, and this is the time for us to feast on it. Bifeng said that he was explaining to Takeno that he could keep staring at the table in the middle.

"Also, the owner also likes to drag the master to the kitchen to toss, as long as we don't see it, this is the fun of the two of them.

Takeno nodded half-knowingly, he knew that the owner was referring to Lin Xingci: "So now we are going to go over for dinner."

☆ 160. Chapter 97: Be invisible

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97: Be Invisible

"Yes." Bi Feng nodded.

"We sit with the host? Takeno counted the tableware on the table, and there were five sets in total.

Bifeng: "yes, otherwise you want to make your own food?" Takeno

was silent for a moment and said, "The master doesn't mind. "

What do you mind, as long as the owner is not angry, we can eat at the table, but if the owner is angry or unhappy, we have to hold our tail and never make the owner angry again, otherwise..."

Obviously, Takeno understood, bowed his head slightly and quietly sighed in his heart, it turned out that the owner was a strict husband?

When Lin Xingci came in with a pot of chicken soup, he saw Zhuye and Bifeng standing at the door and didn't go in, so he said, "Why don't you go in?" Hearing the voice behind them, Bifeng Takeno and the

two turned around together, and when they saw a large pot of chicken soup in Lin Xingci's hand, they immediately stepped forward to take it.

Lin Xingci didn't insist on serving it himself, since someone helped him, he accepted: "Put the soup in the middle, and you can eat it when Xie Tingyuan brings the last dish."

"Yes. Bifeng promised to slip smoothly, and Takeno hadn't Xi it for a while.

When Xie Tingyuan came in with a plate of cucumbers, he saw Zhu Ye sitting on the table, so he just gave him a faint look and looked at Lin Xingci again.

put the cucumbers on the table and sat next to Lin Xingci: "The cucumbers and tomatoes in the small vegetable garden are growing very well.

Lin Xingci picked up a piece of cucumber and put it in his mouth, the fragrance and coolness of the cucumber made

Lin Xingci squint his eyes, eating cold dishes in summer is simply amazing.

Xie Tingyuan smiled and shook his head: "Next time you want to eat, remember to wash it after taking it off." "

Got it. Lin Xingci picked up a piece of cucumber and put it in Xie Tingyuan's mouth: "Eat more fruit in summer, and when the store opens, I'll pick some fruit and make a fruit wine."

Xie Tingyuan swallowed the cucumber that Lin Xingci gave him: "Okay."

Lin Xingci squinted and smiled, and then he finally noticed the three people sitting opposite them staring at the bowl with their heads down, and said, "Let's eat."

With Lin Xingci opening his mouth, Bifeng and Feiquan immediately picked up the chopsticks and ate them, Zhuye was a little reserved, not as exaggerated as Bifeng and Feiquan, but when he ate the dishes on the table, he couldn't control himself a little.

Lin Xingci also ate very happily at today's meal, Xie Tingyuan was also very satisfied, the two of them in front of the three of Bifeng, you give me vegetables, and I will scoop a spoonful of soup for you and sprinkle dog food wildly.

Fortunately, the dishes on the table were delicious, and the three of them focused all their attention on eating, but they didn't bother Lin Xingqi and the two of them.

After dinner, the remaining dishes, chopsticks and meals on the table were handed over to Bifeng and them, and Xie Tingyuan took Lin Xingci out as soon as possible.

When so many plants were planted in this area, Lin Xingci thought that there would be a lot of mosquitoes in summer, so he dug out a few herbs in the space to repel snakes, insects, rats and ants.

So now, there are no mosquitoes here, so you don't have to worry about being bitten at all.

When night fell, the evening breeze that was originally hot also brought a hint of coolness, and it was already very comfortable to blow on Lin Xingci through the grapevine aisle.

The swing swayed, and the wind blew for a while, and drowsiness climbed onto Lin Xingci's head, leaned on the swing, and before he knew it, Lin Xingci fell asleep.

By the time Xie Tingyuan found out, Lin Xingci had already slept soundly.

Xie Tingyuan came to the swing and lowered his eyes to look at Lin Xingci, who was leaning on the swing and falling asleep, shook his head helplessly, he fell asleep here without saying a word when he was sleepy, if it rained in the middle of the night, he would be unlucky.

Although he was complaining about Lin Xingci in his heart, his body hugged the person very honestly.

Lin Xingci, who was picked up, frowned, his long eyelashes were illuminated by the moonlight, casting a shadow on his eyes, the mole that he had seen in the corner of his eye last time, but for some reason Xie Tingyuan didn't see it this time.

Lin Xingci's eyelashes moved, like a butterfly about to fly away in the moonlight, his facial features had also opened, and the childishness he saw for the first time had also been announced, and now he had the temperament that a young man should have, but he was still very exquisite.

When Xie Tingyuan was distracted, Lin Xingci found a comfortable position in his arms and continued to sleep.

Xie Tingyuan, who came back to his senses, looked at the person in his arms, his eyes were full of doting, he hooked his lips and smiled helplessly, and finally gently dropped a kiss without any desire at the corner of his mouth, and then carried the person into the room and let him sleep in the room.

When he put the man on the bed, took off his clothes and prepared to go to rest, he finally remembered what he had forgotten during the day. So he put on a robe and turned around and left the bedroom, and went to the room where Takeno rested.

The author has something to say: A day of eating food ~~~ The little angels who commented in this chapter, the stupid author is going to give you benefits! I would like to thank you for still being with me!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Becoming a wealthy widow in a sleep, [Tanmei] Dreaming of falling in love with a sworn enemy, [Tanmei] Bai Yueguang who became a reborn heartthrob (wearing books), [Tanmei] Don't be a fool [Crossing] , [Tanmei] Inferior spoiling, [Tanmei] I became popular interstellar after women's clothing, [Tanmei] Endless Tricks, [Tanmei] became the official match of the fine male protagonist, [ Tanmei] The first chef of the royal family , [Tanmei] [Sharkman] The marriage and love history of the young Su Meng

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
24.7K 427 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
239K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...