✓ After wearing it as cannon...

Door prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

58

287 6 0
Door prince05026

☆ 81. Chapter 58: Bad Premonition

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 58 Bad Premonition

Lin Xingci looked at things, then at Xie Tingyuan, and blinked his eyes: "This is a gift for me, the harvest is so rich?" "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded and hooked his lips slightly.

Uncle Li looked at the extra things on the ox cart, and then looked at the two people in his cart and said, "Sit tight, let's continue walking."

Lin Xingci stared at the hive in the car and shook his head, then sat down again and sat next to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was still silent, so he asked, "What's wrong."

"I didn't expect that much, and I didn't seem to be doing anything big. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly, reached out and scooped Lin Xingci out of his hand, and let him lean on his shoulder: "What you have done is enough to change their lives now."

Lin Xingci pursed his lips: "Actually, I also have my own selfishness, that is, I want to have a stable source of beeswax."

Xie Tingyuan gently rubbed Lin Xingci's wrist and said, "If you make a profit, they will also make a profit, and what you get is not less than yours, don't think about it." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded slightly, what Xie Tingyuan said was not wrong, if this matter was really solved, they would really not lack these things for themselves now in the future.

"Close your eyes and rest, and go back for a while. Xie Tingyuan said to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci looked at the gradually sinking sun, and the bumpy road leaned on Xie Tingyuan's shoulder and closed his eyes: "It's been a hard journey.

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and smiled: "You're welcome." "

Hmm...", nothing happened on the way back.

The ox cart shook and shook, Lin Xingci closed his eyes and leaned on Xie Tingyuan's shoulder, which was quite comfortable, smelling the faint cold wood fragrance on the tip of his nose, and fell asleep in a daze, but his face was still not very good-looking.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the bloodless face in his arms, and the idea of buying a carriage for Lin Xingci was even clearer.

The sun was setting from the sky, and the moon was gradually emerging in the dark night sky, and the darkness around them had been plunged.

Fortunately, there have always been lanterns prepared on Uncle Li's ox cart, otherwise it would be difficult to return it in a hurry.

Lin Xingci opened his eyes, and the pitch darkness relieved him for a while.

"It's dark, how long will it take. Lin Xingci came out of Xie Tingyuan's arms and asked.

Uncle Li looked back at the two of them: "It's fast, I guess I can walk through this road for another half an hour."

Lin Xingci nodded: "I've worked hard for you today, Uncle Li." "

Harm, I have nothing to work hard for, I don't know how easy it is to sit in an ox cart and drive you away. As he spoke, he raised his hand and patted the cow's buttocks: "If you want to say that it is hard or your husband's hard work, I have been holding you since I came out of Huadan Village, and I am constantly adjusting my posture to make you more comfortable."

Lin Xingci blinked, a little unresponsive.

Uncle Li continued: "I estimate that he has been holding you for an hour or two, so thank him if you want to."

"You haven't let go of me? Lin Xingci forgot to refute the word that Xie Tingyuan was not his husband, he estimated that Uncle Li was wrong.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "I saw that it would be more comfortable for you to lean on me, so I didn't let you get up."

Lin Xingci was even more embarrassed: "But it's been too long, is it okay to maintain a posture, body and arms?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head with a smile: "It's okay, you're very light."

It was the first time that Lin Xingci had been said that he was not serious, and he didn't react to such a general, so he looked at Xie Tingyuan and didn't speak.

The eyes of the two met, and Lin Xingci found that Xie Tingyuan's dark and deep eyes were all filled with himself, full of them.

"Uncomfortable? Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and wanted to take Lin Xingci over again: "If you feel uncomfortable, continue to lean on me."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, I'm just thinking about something." "

Oh, what's the matter. Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci took his eyes off Xie Tingyuan, looked at the lantern in front of him and said slowly: "I am thinking about making the balm, if our balm is really popular in the back, it will definitely be too late for the two of us to make it."

Xie Tingyuan listened to Lin Xingci's chatter, he didn't expect Lin Xingci to add him to his money-making plan.

The lantern in front of the ox cart flickered as if to show the way to a person who was lost in the darkness.

"Now I think so much about what to do, and I don't even start thinking about it so much. Lin Xingci made himself funny, he really thought about it before he even got to that point.

Xie Tingyuan smiled in the dark and shook his head slightly: "The boat will naturally go straight to the wall, and the rest of the matter will be known when the time comes, and it will be useless to think so much now."

Lin Xingci thought for a while and nodded in agreement: "Yes, there may be other changes in the future."

Xie Tingyuan raised his hand again and took Lin Xingci into his arms, Lin Xingci did not refuse, it was really more comfortable to lean on

Xie Tingyuan's body than to sit by himself.

"Good work. When Lin Xingci leaned on Xie Tingyuan, he opened his mouth to thank him.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's face through the faint light and said, "Xi martial artist, these weights are fine. "

Hmm. Lin Xingci continued to close his eyes and smelled the faint cold wood fragrance on the tip of his nose: "I'll make something delicious for you when I go back, there is just honey."

Xie Tingyuan put away Lin Xing's clothes and spoke: "Okay."

Uncle

Li looked back at the interaction between the two, and smiled happily, the relationship between the two was just right.

At the same time, the people of Heliu Village all stood in front of Lin Xingci's open space one by one.

The whole person of the village chief was trembling, and pointed to the group of people in front of him: "How can you let me tell Lin Xiaozi!" The

villagers lowered their heads and touched their noses.

"The fire burned for most of the day before shouting, what's the matter, everyone has a grudge against Lin Xiaozi? The village chief was almost unsteady, and said angrily: "It was only after the Lu family came out of dinner that they saw it, and only then did they notify them to put out the fire!"

☆ 82. Chapter 58: Bad Premonition

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 58 A bad premonition

At this moment, a person suddenly spoke: "We don't know if Lin Xingqi is not at home, I thought they were making a fire and cooking, isn't it because the Lu family is close that they pay attention."

"Make a fire and cook? The village chief seemed to have heard some joke: "There is such a big fire and such a thick smoke in your house for cooking?" The

person who spoke didn't know how to speak, and silently retreated.

The village chief looked at the burned house in front of him, covering his head and not knowing how sad he was, and at this time, Lin Xingci was even more worried when he was not at home.

The four members of the Lu family looked at the houses that were destroyed by the fire, and they all showed remorse, if they had eaten and come out to see it, they would probably have been able to save it, but now it is nothing.

"Do you know who set the fire, it must not be an outsider but from the village, otherwise you wouldn't know that this time is basically everyone's meal time. The village chief raised his hand and touched his face viciously.

"I saw He Hua when I came back. A man spoke weakly.

The village chief asked, "What flowers?" "

By the way, I saw it too, walking back and forth in the neighborhood. Another person added.

"I also saw that I was constantly walking near Lin Xingci's house. The speaker paused and slapped his thigh: "That's not what kind of flower is burned?"

"It must be He Hua, whether our Lin family kid has any hatred or not, only He Hua has hatred here!" The

whole person's words seemed to open everyone's brains, and they all began to say that they saw He Hua and He Hua burned it.

The village chief held his forehead: "Do you see He Hua, bring someone to me."

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads: "Village chief, I didn't see it, I only saw the man of the Qian family when I was fighting the fire just now." "

Qian Tianshi? "It was dark, and the village chief couldn't see if anyone was there.

Then after waiting for a while and not waiting for anyone to come out, the village chief frowned, and his voice was both loud and irresistible with majesty: "What about the people of the Qian family?" "

It was as quiet as a chicken, and no one dared to speak.

was so angry that the village chief wanted to splash water on people's faces, but he still controlled himself: "Go to Qian's house to find it, go to He Hua and bring it out for me!" The others are waiting for me here, and no one is leaving.

After

the order, the village chief ordered a few people to go to Qian's house to find someone, and the others stood quietly in the open space and waited for people.

On the way back, Lin Xingci leaned on Xie Tingyuan's arms, looking at the village that was getting closer and closer, and the whole person relaxed.

"We're going home. Lin Xing spoke.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Well, it's coming."

Seeing that the two of them were so homesick, Uncle

Li patted the cow's buttocks to make the cow run faster.

When he was about to enter the village, Xie Tingyuan suddenly heard the sound of rustling from the woods on the side, and immediately shouted to stop the ox cart and turned his head to look at the place where the sound came from.

"What's wrong. Lin Xingqi left Xie Tingyuan's arms and followed his line of sight.

In addition to the black and black, I didn't see anything wrong, anything different.

"Wait for me here for a moment. After speaking, he rushed directly into the dark forest, and the speed was so fast that Lin Xingci had no way to stop it.

Uncle Li looked at Xie Tingyuan, who had scurried into the forest, in surprise, and asked, "Is it okay for him to go in like this?"

Lin Xingci thought for a moment and replied: "It's okay, he's very powerful."

This tone was pure like a little daughter-in-law praising her husband, and Uncle Li smiled knowingly.

Sure enough, after a while, Xie Tingyuan walked out of the forest, still carrying a person in his hand.

When the people approached, Lin Xingci saw clearly through the light, who was the flower.

How could she be here, shouldn't she be resting at home at this time?

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan and asked, "Is that what you saw just now?"

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Well, she is entangled in vines and can't move."

Lin Xingci looked at He Hua, she didn't know what was stained with the clothes on her body, black and yellow,

Lin Xingci was very disgusted.

He Hua, who came out of the woods, also came to his senses, and was stunned when he saw Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci thought He Hua was stupid, and was thinking about whether to bring people back, when He Hua, who was sitting on the ground, suddenly laughed.

"Hahahahaha, you're coming back late. He Hua staggered up from the ground, pointed at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, and said to herself: "It's gone, there's nothing... Hahahahaha! The

two of them listened to He Hua's words, and they didn't understand what she was trying to express.

He Hua continued: "Hahahahaha, who made you want my things...."Lin Xingci frowned, Xie Tingyuan squinted and thought, Uncle Li looked confused, what is this?

"It's all those people who don't do anything if they collect money, otherwise they wouldn't have become like this, it's not my problem.... He Hua said viciously: "But it's all over, hahahahaha, it's over."

The more Lin Xingci listened, the more his brows furrowed, and the bad premonition in his heart became more and more intense.

"Tie people up and bring them on! Let's go home! Lin Xingci threw a rope to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan's hands quickly tied up the person, and jumped into the car after throwing it in the back of the car.

Lin Xingci: "Uncle Li, go to my house!"

Seeing that Lin Xingci was so anxious, Uncle Li nodded solemnly: "Okay!" The

group set up the car and rushed in the direction of Lin Xing's resignation, and He Hua, who was left behind the car, laughed madly.

The author has something to say: The next chapter will be offline, and then it's a good way to make money, love time ~~↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Raising a wife starts with a bamboo horse! , [Tanmei] Natural Green Tea [Fast Wear], [Tanmei] Omega pretending to be A, he A exploded, [Tanmei] I both sank [Interstellar], [Tanmei] dressed as the protagonist's cannon fodder boyfriend , [Tanmei] [Fast Wear] Otaku Raiders Game System 、 [Tanmei] On how Tomie's physique survives in Kexue comics 、 [Tanmei] Villain Albino Aura 、 [Tanmei] They are hungry for me 100% [Fast Wear] 、 [Tanmei] blessed stars from heaven

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.7K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...