7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise

1K 58 89
By Insane_adolfa

Jake went to Jay house to check on him but he was not home so Jake decided to talk with jay later.

At Jake house,

When Jake reached his house, he saw Jay sitting in his yard. He went toward Jay, who was sitting on the ground, resting his back against the wall, burying his head in his knees.

Jake: "Jay? What happened? I thought you went to your home."

Jay: (crying) "I am feeling so hurt right now, Jake. I never expected these words from Y/n. Am I this bad?"

Jake: "Why are you sitting here? Come, let's go to my room first."

He gave his hand to Jay and helped him get up, and they went inside. Jake's parents were not at home; that's why Jay was sitting outside. They went to Jake's room.

Jake: "Don't cry, Jay. You know Y/n; she is just frustrated, and maybe we always impose ourselves too much on her."

Jay: (crying) "I feel so hurt right now; I can't express it. I never knew that she hates when we try to advise her for something. My intention was just to protect her; we promised each other right?"

Jake: "I know you always did it because we promised her. But it's been 8 years, Jay; she must have forgotten."

Flashback 8 years ago:

You three were 5 years old as I told before Hyejin used to be your best friend since kindergarten so she used to come over to play with you all. You were playing in the park in the evening, and some children came to tease Jay and Jake. You and Hyejin were playing on the swing, and Jay and Jake were playing in the sandbox with their sand bucket, shovel toy, and toy cars. Suddenly, two boys came who were older than you and started claiming that the sandbox was theirs.

Boy 1 (Dong-geun): "Hey, what are you babies doing here? This is our sandbox!"

Jay: "We always come here to play, so when does this sandbox become yours."

Boy 2 (Hyun-seok): "Don't make us angry; you can't play here, go back home!"

Jake: "Why can't we play here? I am not going anywhere. If you don't want to play with us, then go to another park."

Dong-geun: "You are saying too much; shut up and go home!"

Jay/Jake: "No, what will you do?"

Those boys took Jay and Jake's toys and started throwing them. Jay's favorite toy car broke, and he started crying.

Dong-geun: "Look at these babies started crying. I didn't even start teaching you a lesson."

Hyun-seok: "Yeah, we don't want cry-babies like you spoiling our fun."

Those boys pushed Jay and Jake, and they started crying loudly. Hearing Jay and Jake cry, you and Hyejin came running towards the sandbox. You both helped Jay and Jake get up.

You: (worried) "What happened, Jake? Why are you crying?"

Jay: (crying) "They are saying we can't play here. When we said we will not leave, they... (cut)"

Jake: (crying) "They broke my toy car and Jay's too, and then pushed us."

You: (angry) "Hey, you! How can you dare to push my friends?"

Dong-geun: (laughing) "So now you will save them from us."

You (firm): "You can't just push people around like that. Give back their toys!"

Hyejin (crossing arms): "Yeah, this is not your sandbox, and you can't treat others like this."

Those boys looked at each other and then smirked. Dong-geun was still holding Jay's broken toy.

Dong-geun (smirking): "Oh, look, the brave defenders have arrived. What are you going to do about it? I am so scared."

You took a step forward towards Dong-geun.

Y/n: "We're not scared of you. Just give back the toys and leave."

Hyejin (nodding): "You heard her. Don't mess with us."

Dong-geun: (mocking) "Or what? You'll cry like your little friends here?"

That boy started walking towards Hyejin, but you pushed Dong-geun down and then bit him.

Dong-geun: (crying) "Ahhhh!!!! Leave me!!!"

Hyun-seok: (angry) "Hey, leave him. Are you a dog?"

He came towards you, but Hyejin pushed him and sat upon him. That guy tried to hit Hyejin, but Jay and Jake stopped him. You all were beating those kids, but in that chaos you all got injured.

After listening to the commotion, a nearby security guard came and tried to take you all off from each other's grip.

Security Guard: "What's going on here? Why were you fighting with each other?"

Dong-geun: (crying) "She bit me, and they all started beating us."

Jake: "No, uncle, they started first. They said this park is theirs and then pushed us."

Security Guard: "So this park is yours? Take me to your parents then for confirmation."

Hyun-seok: (nervously) "Uh, no, we were just leaving."

Security Guard: "Where are you leaving? Call your parents first."

Hyun-seok: (crying) "My mom is at home. She didn't come to the park."

Dong-geun: (crying) "Uncle, please leave us. We will not do this again."

Saying this they both ran away from their and security guard looked towards you all who were smirking in victory.

Security Guard: "Are you kids okay?"

Hyejin: "Yes, uncle. Thank you."

Security Guard: (smiling) "Children, you should not fight, okay? That is bad manners."

Jay and Jake, still sniffling from the incident, nodded as you and Hyejin comforted them. By then, Dong-geun and Hyun-seok's parents arrived because they saw the bite mark on Dong-geun's hand.

Dong-geun's Mother: "What happened here? Why is my son crying, and who bit his hand?"

You all looked at each other silently, and Dong-geun pointed toward you. They came with you to your home, where all your brothers and mom were present. Hyejin went to her home as she lived in a different neighborhood.

Dong-geun's Mother: (knocking on the door) "Excuse me? I need to talk to her parents."

Your mom open the door and look at your condition you three were injured and got dirty because of soil. But she was not surprised cause this was not the first time you came home like this but Jay and Jake were also injured this time which was surprising because whenever you used to cause commotion they would bring you back instead of fighting.

Y/M: (opening the door) "Yes, how can I help you?"

Dong-geun's Mother: (angry) "Your daughter bit my son in the park. Look at the mark on his arm!!! can't you teach your children some good manner how can they go and fight with other kids in park"

Y/M: (apologetic) "I am sorry, but please come in, and let's discuss this calmly inside."

Dong-geun's Mother enters the house, and everyone takes a seat, including Y/n's brothers. Y/n's mom addresses the situation.

Y/M: "Y/n, what's going on? Why did you bite him?"

Y/n: "Mom, we were just playing, and then they started by pushing Jay and Jake."

Dong-geun: "That's not true! they ganged up on us!"

Jay: "He is lying, aunty. We were just playing in the park, and they came over, claiming it was their territory. When we refused to leave, they pushed us."

Dong-geun's Mother: "So, you're saying my son is lying?"

Hyun-seok's Mother: "This is unacceptable! My son is injured because of your actions!"

Dong-geun's Mother: "Yes, see how brutally she bit him."

Y/n's mom: (nervous chuckle) "I agree, but see even Dong-geun pulled her hairs; her face is swollen too, and even Jay and Jake are injured. Children fight all the time; isn't it normal?"

Hyun-seok's Mother: "But my son is saying Y/n started it!"

Jake: (crying) "No, he broke my truck first; now I want a new one."

Jin came to console Jake. Dong-geun's Mother expresses her frustration.

Dong-geun's Mother: "You need to control your siblings! They can't go around beating people."

Jin: "We apologize for any trouble. We'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

Hyun-seok's Mother: (angry) "Your daughter needs to learn to control herself. This is outrageous."

Y/M was controlling her anger since long, but now they crossed the limit.

Y/M: (angry) "Don't you understand? They are saying right? your son started first."

Y/n's mom changes her tone and looks towards Hyun-seok and Dong-geun.

Y/M: (calm) Hyun-seok, Dong-geun, how old are you now? Aren't you older than these kids, huh? Look how tall and strong you both are; shouldn't you protect the younger kids instead of bullying them?"

Hyun-seok and Dong-geun nodded in agreement.

Y/M: "They are kids; it's normal for them to fight, and I assure you it will never happen again. I apologize instead of these kids."

Dong-geun's Mother: (firmly) "This better not happen again."

Hyun-seok's mother: "Get up, Bully!!! I will teach you a lesson when we go home."

Y/M: "No no, don't do that. Listen to me Hyun-seok and Dong-geun. You can come to my house whenever you want; I will cook good food for you and even come to play with Y/n, Jake, and Jay."

Dong-geun and Hyun-seok: (nodding) "Thank you, Miss Kim."

Dong-geun's mother and Hyun-seok's mother leave, and Y/n's mom turns to Y/n with a stern expression. Till then, Jay and Jake's mom enters.

Y/M: (scolding) "Y/n, this kind of behavior is not good, and I will not tolerate it anymore. this is 5th time in this month someone came complaining, if this happen again i am going to tell your dad"

Jay/Jake's mom: "Y/n, dear, what happened? Why are you looking like this?"

Y/n: (smile) "Aunty, I am fine."

Jay's mom: (worried) "How can you say you are fine; see your face is swollen."

Jake's mom: (worried) "Is it hurting?"

While everyone except these three was stunned because Jay and Jake were more injured than Y/n, but still, their mom completely ignored them and went to Y/n.

Y/M: (sarcastic) "Miss Sim and Miss Park, after beating people and biting them, Y/n is totally fine."

Jay/Jake: (pout) "Mom, we are here, we are also injured."

Jay's mom: (worried) "Where did you all go to beat people? Can't you take care of her?"

Jake's mom: (worried) "And if you got involved in a fight, why does Y/n get beaten too?"

Jay/Jake: (pout) "Mom!!!!! Are you my mom or Y/n's mom?"

Everyone laughs, and you explain the situation to Jay and Jake's moms.

Y/M: "I am sorry; it's all Y/n's fault."

Jay's mom: (smile) "No no, not bad at all. This is how kids fight these days."

Jake's mom: (soft) "Yes, and we shouldn't control them, or else, how will they learn and enjoy?"

Y/M: (smile) "Yes, you are right."

Jin comes with a first aid box and points towards the couch.

Jin: (calm) "Come here, three of you; let me clean your wounds."

You three sit on the couch, and Jin and Jake's mom start cleaning Jay's and Jake's wounds, and your mom starts cleaning your wound. You were still sitting, making an angry pout and crossed arms.

Y/M: (serious) "Y/n, why are you sulking now? Isn't it your fault too? How can you go and bite people? Are you a puppy? And it's okay if you make trouble by yourself; how can you bring Jay and Jake with you too?"

Y/n: (sulking) "I didn't ask them to come fight with me; they were willing to join to beat them."

Jay/Jake: "Yes, aunty, Y/n helped us; that's why we beat them."

Y/M look at them with stunned look and Jay and Jake's mom start smiling.

Jay's Mom: (smile) "Ahh, you did a good job, but remember Y/n is still younger than you, and you are tougher. Older should learn to protect the younger ones, right?"

Jake's mom: "Come on now, promise each other that you will protect each other, especially our Y/n, in any situation, no matter what the circumstances will be."

Y/n: "I promise to take care of each other."

Y/M: (pinching your nose) "First learn to take care of yourself, my clumsy baby."

Jake: (smile) "I promise I will protect her and take care of her."

Jay: (assuring) "Don't worry, mom; I promise I will take care of both of them."

Everyone chuckled, and since that day, with time, Jay and Jake got more protective of you, and you three became best friends.

Flashback end

In Jake's room,

Jake: "Let's give her time, we will talk to her later about this and clear the misunderstanding."

Jay: (crying) "I am done now, she said it by herself she don't need our help so I am not going to involve in this as her will."

Jake: "So you will let our group break like this?"

Jay: (sniffling) "Who said group is going to break, I just said I will respect her decision."

Jake: "It's the same thing Jay. Leave this for now, pack your stuff for summer camp we have to leave in 3 days. You will get some time to take your mind of it"

Jay nodded and went to his home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
547 29 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
38.9K 1.1K 28
(DISCONTINUED) Yeon Choheun is a 17-year-old teen taking care of her brother, the only living relative in her life other than her nephew. Doing so, s...
632K 21.2K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...